Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty Re: The encounter of the Cero Espada.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am
Miyuki hadn't gotten her full hopes up with Ashlei, like they said, if you want something done right then you have to do it by yourself. So defeating the hollows is what she would have to do.
Although the way that Ashlei had called her "Girl" had made her uncomfortable.

"Please, just call me Miyuki ^^"

She responded, opening her eyes wondering what Ashlei had meant by 'Capable of' before she knew it a bright light was fired off at her. Keeping the fear hid'n as best as she could she stepped back to the edge of the pond. Her headphones glowing before a bright glowing came from her hands, a star shaped shield suddenly covered her to block the bala. Although she hadn't come in contact with this power before if her shield were to block it then her right arm would be burnt slightly.

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty Re: The encounter of the Cero Espada.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 am

Ashlei Clixx

The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Sad-emo-anime-girl-1-1-2

~ I've lost all form and unity where has my life gone, I'll bring you doom that you can see, and bring you down to see you bleed ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ashlei watched closely as the girl blocked her deliberately weakened bala. Somewhat impressed, Ashlei put her arm back down by her side and grinned. "Not bad... your obviously not normal like the rest." Ashlei always had a curiosity of things. She had read nearly every book in the espada library that she founded herself anyway and was a scientist to heart. She built things and created other things but was mainly classed as an inventor of sorts.

However Miyuki set off her little 'scientific attitude' when she blocked the move with a strange shield. Immediately, she demanded answers. "What was that you did just then... Miyuki? Can you do anything else?" She showed little fear when she defended against the move as well. maybe this girl could prove fun to play with for a moment.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm
The shield soon disappeared in small fragments before disappearing altogether, her headphones ceased to glow as Miyuki looked over at the girl .

"I..it was a shield...I-I don't know anything else about my powers..."

She began saying, moving back once again before tripping up over the edge of the pond, falling down back first into the water, although it wasn't so deep it was of course, muddy at the bottom.

Her almost entire white outfit was soaked through with mud, although to prevent that form happening she could of used the shield to stop the fall but she hadn't known how to control them entirely just yet.

Her hair was soon damp with the water before she sat up in the pond, it was embarrasing, to just fall like that but ti was something that just cooled her down from the hot weather.

She quickly climbed out of the pond shivering lightly as she attempted to pretend nothing like that had happened...perhaps it was the best time to leave right now, she wasn't so sure about this girl but she wasn't scared of her either.

She still considered her as a friend of course

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The encounter of the Cero Espada. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Ashlei Clixx

~ I've lost all form and unity where has my life gone, I'll bring you doom that you can see, and bring you down to see you bleed ~
Spoiler:

Ashlei chuckled to herself. This girl was slightly clumsy and falling into the pond was entertaining for Ashlei to see. However this did prove something. "I can see your new to everything..." Ashlei stepped towards Miyuku, and then right past her onto the pond. Using her own reitsu, Ashlei stood in the middle of the pond without getting wet at all. "I think somebody needs to learn more about themselves before they start learning about others." Ashlei was indeed talking about Kenji becoming stronger. The girl seemed so interesting to her.

"I would help you myself If I didn't have so much to do myself... Maybe you might find my subordinate more appealing to you..." Ashlei was indeed thinking of a girl Miyuki was bound to meet (ooc=this is she's thinking bout Miku btw) and that she should be given the task of looking after her. "If you see a girl with long black hair into pig tails... she's a friend of mine. Show her no fear and she'll maybe take a closer look at you..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 pm
Shocked at how Ashlei had stood still on the water, Just ontop! Without geting even a drop on her. She turned her body around to face her wondering why the sudden topic was about her power. She may not know what the full power could do but she began wondering why on earth Ashlei seemed so interested.

She decided to not say anything before hearing the description of the "Friend" Of Ashlei.
She wasn't planning on leaving this forest any time sooner, her hair would dry soon and as for her clothes, that would probably wash off.

SHe nodded slightly before standing up and moving back.

"A-Alright....I-I'll keep that in mind Ashlei-Chan..."

She responded with her soft voice, before smiling lightly at her new friend.

"Does that mean we are friends now! ^^ I'd love it if you'd be my friend! You'll be my first friend I've ever made!"

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Ashlei Clixx

Spoiler:

Ashlei laughed again when she heard that miyuki was referring her to a friend. However she wasn't laughing as an insult, but more of a thank you. Nobody except her own mother wanted to spend time with the espada and especially a human that could break at any time. This was just perfect for Ashlei. She could be as manipulative as she wanted regardless of how awkward things felt.

However she wasn't just going to walk over and grab the girl like a puppet. That would just be plain odd, so Ashlei decided it would be better to mess with her a little to see her true intentions. Miyuki couldn't have no friends and her nerves weren't breaking under the espada's presence. very peculiar. "hehe... yes you can consider me as a friend... If thats what you want to call me. And sorry if calling you girl was offending you, I'm just used to ordering about people in Hueco Mundo... Actually im surprised I haven't been attacked yet..."

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am
Another breeze entered the area, blowing Miyuki's hair dry from the water she had fallen in a while ago.

"Attacked? Why would you be attacked? Your kind, ^^."

She soon brushed herself off again, standing on her feet eventually. Brushing the hair behind her ears that was getting in her eyes.

"Of course your my friend ^^ Nothing will change that."

Which was true in a way to her, she was the type to be helpful, she scared some away with how "happy" she was with most situations in fact, she wasn't normal for one thing. Even without her powers she still wouldn't be.

"So is red your favourite colour?"

Blinking at this question while notcing she couldn't actually see anything that Ashlei wore that wasn't red. Miyuki wore a a variety of colours, white, blue, pink. Although her hair was natural she sometimes wanted to dye it, it would be the first atleast. She just got stuck on a colour to dye it and all in all no other colour suited her other than pink.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 am

Ashlei Clixx

Spoiler:

Ashlei looked at Miyuki with that illusive stare but this time, it didn't feel anywhere as evil as it was when they first made contact with each other. She lost the will to want to kill the girl or even do anything. However she did want something done and a nearby presence would sort that out for her.

But before then, Ashlei walked over to Miyuki and sat down next to her. "You know it's not easy being me and being hunted every day." Ashlei didn't usually talk to people that weren't arrancar but Miyuki made her feel relaxed in a strange way. Just by having hollow blood people find her very unusual and hard to be around. Then she heard the question about the colours. "I like red? Yeah I think so. but this is all blood really. No matter how hard I wash it doesn't come off. It's all actually my blood too." Ashlei turned to miyuki and smiled as though it was perfectly normal...

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am
"Blood? That's awesome! In a way I guess, Don't you ever get bored of it though? "

To see Ashlei smile made her even more happy, in fact it was probably the first smile she had seen from Ashlei, a proper one atleast.

"Perhaps I can take you shopping one day! You look amazing in dress and I know this shop where they do all different types of clothes ^^ It'll be great to learn more about each other!"

She said, coming up with different ideas, To be honest Ashlei looked so cute in the dress, almost as if she was a model or a doll. In a way she felt so sad for Ashlei, she hadn't ever been to where the hollows came from but judging by how it was described before she wouldn't want to, although she wouldn't have any choice in the matter at a later date if it were to happen.

Earth was a amazing place, filled with wild-life, filled with oppurtunities. But not everyone knew that, if they would just open their eyes they would see how amazing the Earth is. It's slowly dying away and only a fraction who are aware of which are fighting to protect their homes and the wild-life. They are also fighting to protect one another.

The hollows on which aren't exactly doing anything to help, which is why Miyuki would now be dedicated to destroying them if no one else was around to do it at the time

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Ashlei Clixx

Spoiler:

Ashlei blushed slightly when miyuki offered to take her clothes shopping. What was this feeling? happiness? "er.... um... no i er..." Ashlei suddenly stood up and walked a few steps. It wasn't like Miyuki said anything wrong but nobody had ever actually asked to be Ashlei's friend let alone invite her out somewhere. She was new to this feeling.

So instead of embracing it, Ashlei took the other approach which was more convenient at the time. "Im er... sorry but I need to leave.... please can you, head over there." Ashlei then pointed at a path leading to a clearing and a river further down the forest. "I think I saw a nice... er... tree there. Its pink so... maybe you'd like to... er..." With that, Ashlei was gone. Her famous sonido noise echoed around the forest and many birds flew into the sky. In fact Ashlei had moved to the top of a tree in the distance and stood on one leg. She was now in deep thought. "Why did I just.... lose all feeling?...." then she dashed off into the light of the sun...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum