Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty [Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer!

Sun May 01, 2011 11:58 am

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Today, the pink youthful girl Ayane Redwood had decided that the training she was going to conduct will take place somewhere else and this time with a twist. Ayane was walking down the path out of the barracks and out into a large open area similar to the location Kenpachi took on both Sajin and Tosen. It was huge and looked the same from end to end with the same floor pattern of silver diamonds and surrounded by a tall wall. Ayane stepped around to see the other paths that lead into here but mostly towards the 12th squad barracks.

"I hope my message got there in time..."

However she also had to wait for someone else to come from her own barracks to arrive. He was asleep when she got up to prepare today activities which she should have done the previous night but ended up falling asleep early herself. Now she just had to wait for the two men to arrive. Hopefully Poliro would arrive before her special guest. he had no clue what was going to happen today.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty Re: [Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer!

Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Poliro was heading to the point where him and Ayane where going to train today. He didn't know what was going on today, and what Ayane was going to do. He was covered in bandages, his entire body, under his clothing. This was a result of the burns sustained to him yesterday in Poliros last training, caused by Ayane, his girlfriend. He was wondering why this training today was going to be so intense compared to the last one. Considering how he risked his life yesterday, he thought it couldn't get much worse. Unless he somehow died and came back to life? Thats the only way it'd get worse.

Poliro then arrived at the destination Ayane wanted him to, smiling at her and going close to her. "You know Ayane, I don't see how today will be worse than yesterday, seeing how I nearly commited scuicide. Just how bad can it get today? I'm kinda curious. Care to explain what is going on today? He looked curious at Ayane, expecting her answer. How could it get any worse?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty Re: [Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer!

Sun May 01, 2011 3:16 pm

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane looked over at her boyfriend and clapped her hands together. She looked like she was about to unleash the master of all plans onto him which would sever his head from his torso, a look that most would consider evil. However Ayane wasn't evil in the slightest, she was just happy she actually knew how to plot things.

Poliro, I'm not gonna be training you today!"

Ayane then looked to the left towards the twelfth squad barracks. She looked around a little before giving up and sighing. "Well i wouldn't be if what i had planned actually turned up." However what she did have planned, was already there.

Standing behind Poliro was a man at about 6ft tall wearing a green jacket and showing a rather fierce afro. he was dark skinned and looked somewhat cool and calm with an expression saying 'Calm down, I got this.' he patted poliro on the shoulder and as though his shoudler was a button, made Ayane jump out of her skin.

"Hey there people!"

"AAAAH!"

Ayane fell over onto the floor in a sitting position and the man quickly looked over slightly worried. However he knew perfectly well that Ayane was a tough girl and didn't need to worry. She just fell over after all.

"Wow... Poliro this is my friend Rola karondai, Captain of squad 12"

Rola walked around Poliro and stood beside Ayane and also clapped his hands and smiled as though he was happy to be here. He appeared very clean and quite smart for a guy like that. He Also had two holsters on his trousers which were empty. Rola then reached out to shake the boyfriends hand.

"Hey fella, hows it going?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm
Poliro couldn't begin to imagine what Ayane was planning from her looks, it was almost like she was planning to assassinate him or something. But he was kind of unsure what to say after hearing she wouldn't be training him. He began to wonder who was going to train him, in that case. He then finally turned around to see the man standing behind him. He jumped up in shock, but didn't make any kind of scaredy-cat noises. He was then told who he was. This was the 12th squad captain. Poliro was not expecting this, but then again he didn't know what to expect.

He took his hand and shaked it, keeping his formal attutide infront of someone he didn't know, especially a captain. "I am fine, thank you very much. I'm guessing you know my name? If you don't, I'll tell you anyway. I am Poliro Tensol, Vice Captain of Squad 7. Its a honor to meet you, captain. He gave a polite nod and backed away. He kept his polite atuttide towards him. "So, what have you two got in mind for today? I've been wanting to know since yesterday. Poliro waited patitently for a answer from the two.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 8:36 am

Spoiler:

Ayane was pleased to see that Poliro had already gotten used to Rola being there and didn't retaliate in a way that she actually expected. Ayane knowing another guy? How could this be true? Well it's a good thing Rola didn't say anything odd or maybe he would have misunderstood it. Rola shook the guys hand with a smile and took a few steps back when they had finished. He then looked at Poliro with a look to signify he was about to do something. Ayane quickly ran off in some odd direction and sat down to watch what was going to occur.

Rola then started to talk to Poliro in his always calm stereotypical voice. "Well I've been called here to help you out my new friend. And seeing as it was Ayane that asked, I couldn't really say no to her as I owe her a lot. Anyway, I need to first see what you can do..." Rola reached into his coat and pulled out a short dagger with four holes similar to a knuckle duster. He then yelled the name of his blade to enter its shikai state:

"Set ablaze, Brethendil!"

the dagger glowed a nice fire colour before setting on fire itself. then then pulled the weapon into two pieces and shoved them into his holsters on his legs. The glowing blades them reformed in the holsters, and Rola pulled them back out to reveal the twin weapons he had. They were both guns, pistol shaped but with three magazines with enough bullets to fuel a light machine gun yets till be very light. Rola then pointed his right arm and gun towards Poliro.

"Can you defend against bullets my friend? Because I sure hope you can..."

He then waited for a response and hopefully for him to do the same as what he just did. things were gonna start heating up soon...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 10:04 am
Poliro didn't feel jealous of this guy about being friends with Ayane, as he knew Ayane wouldn't do something to betray Poliro. Poliro had immense amounts of trust in Ayane. Poliro did catch onto Rolas drift. He drew his Zanpakuto and spoke the words to release it."Burn the Universe, Furemingu Shibo." The sword burst into flames, and the metal sword itself began to disappear. All that was left was its handle and the flame sword, which was bigger than it was before in the last few trainings Ayane and Poliro had. His question about bullets... he had no metal or anything to dodge bullets or deflect them... so no, he couldn't guard himself from bullets.. unless he could melt them.

"Um, no.. unless I somehow melt the bullets before they hit me? I'm not so sure.. Besides, those aren't normal bullets most likely.. I know for a fact they won't be normal bullets. Poliro was going to go straight to the point, taking a defensive stance and deciding to add a bit of fun to it.. "Bring it, then! He smirked and awaited Rolas move!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 12:52 pm

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane was now out of the picture for this event as Rola readies himself for Poliro's shikai stage. The flames spat out across the sky as he held onto the flaming sword with more power within than ever before. however, Rola did not need to worry about this as he knew exactly what the blade was capable of. Ayane had told him pre-battle and knew what he should be doing. This fight was to see if he could handle something hotter than himself and Ayane wanted to savour her version for later and Rola would be a perfect substitute for today.

"Come on then Poliro, start running man!"

Rola then started to fire his gun towards Poliro. The bullets however, aimed directly at the floor as to where Poliro's feet were. If he was to run, Rola would follow his steps and fire at his feet to keep the guy moving. However, if a shunpo was used, Rola could easily shunpo out of the attack and continue his little charade. However what Poliro chose to do with a gun firing machine gun speed bullets was up to him. Ayane however, sat in the corner watching with her knee's up and resting her arms on them like some table. She also made sure her legs covered her thighs so nobody caught a glimpse of her, especially as Rola was here. That would be embarrassing.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm
Poliro didn't know what these bullets could do yet, but it was going to be in his best interest to try and dodge them. Rather than running, when he fired at him he used shunpo. He appeared in the air, and from his sword, shot off a wave of fire at him from the sky, but he wasn't quite done with that. He used shunpo behind him, some distance away, doing the same thing. He then did this as quick as he could, and now Rola had 5 waves of fire from 5 directions to avoid. When Poliro got shot at, he would of used his Shikai to melt the bullets before they made contact. Depending on the results, after Poliro made his move, he would have a body of bullets or no harm done to him, yet.

Poliro arrived at the point where he first was shot at. It appeared like he was already out of breath after his move. And he wasn't without his wounds. There was one or two bullet wounds in him, but depending if the bullets melted, he'd have more. He knew this was going to be a tough battle, but just how tough can it get? He readied his sword once more... he was still up for more.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 pm

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

Rola looked around at how Poliro had decided to move. not bad really as he took off from the floor so the bullets wouldn't do what he intended them to do. Rola quickjly stopped firing and thought to himself what the hell the guy was doing. he shunpo'd around and fired blasts of flame at the guy which to be honest, wasn't wise. Rola saw the first one, and took four steps to the left to dodge it, then leapt into the air and Shunpo'd upwards to get away from the remainders. Seeing as each one had a slightly different timing as Poliro had to move each time, Rola only really had to shunpo from the first one but felt like judging the blaze first before moving.

"Hmm... quite hot... nothing to special though.."

Rola was now in the air above the play field and flipped his body around so he was facing downwards. Poliro wouldn't have seen where he had shunpo'd to and decided to do a little trick that the guy would probably know of. Being directly above Poliro but about 50ft away, Rola span his body around and pulled both guns out. from there, he started firing like a crazy madman while spinning around similar to the lovely gunslinger command when jumping. (dmc4 ftw)

Each bullet shot down ata rapid speed but should be easily dodged, so Rola made sure he could move one of his arms to widen the range of the attack in case he jumped. Rola made no effort to actually dodge when he hit the ground though or even get ready to block. He was more interested in how the hell he just did that...

Ayane sat in the corner clapping happily, somehow with a lollipop in her mouth...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm
Poliro should of know he would be able to get out of that, despite the fact he sent 5 at him. But what he didn't see coming next was him firing at him from above like some kind of mad man. Poliro thought of the perfect thing to do right now. As he fired, spinning up in the air, Poliro extended his Zanpakuto out at him, hoping to hit him and melt the bullets coming his way. But he was slightly put off by the amazement of what the hell he just did. He thought seriously that Rola must of been some kind of crazed gunman.. As he landed, his sword returned back to the normal shape. Poliro had two wounds in him still, two of the bullet holes that were bleeding. He managed to defend himself from that onslaught.. but what was he to do next?

"You know.. you looked like a pretty damn insane gunman when you were up there. I've never seen anybody do that with guns before. You must have a bunch of other techinques with those guns I still don't know. Anyways, on with the show. Here I come, Rola. Poliro then steadied himself into a stance as he was about to charge, but then he stepped forward to use Shunpo to appear in front of him. Since he was primed to attack, he charged at him near enough instantly after he used Shunpo. (DMC4 Swordmaster FTW)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum