Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer!

Mon May 02, 2011 3:49 pm

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Rola was pleased the guy had gotten rid of the bullets. it was true that they melted as they were just lead. but wait! This wasn't true at all, but more the fact Rola wanted them to melt as a feign front. Then Poliro took it upon himself to charge forwards with an attack which wasn't a bad idea as the blade and speed would most definitely hit him if Rola wasn't an idiot. Rola turned his body sideways and kicked off the floor while twisting around. There, he patted Poliro on the head.

Using the flat of his hand, Rola tapped him in a similar manner to how Dante dodged Nero as he dashed forwards and chuckled at the similarity. Reason for it, was Rola actually spent lots of his time in the real world and blending in with the community. Some would call him human if they didn't know he was a captain already. As he moved backwards, he made sure not to do anything as this was a very obvious tactic to counter a charge attack. As long as one could stay away from the sword that is and Rola wanted to make sure he knew that move was pretty daft against intelligent opponents. After doing that, Rola hopped voer to where ayane was standing, because if he stood tehre Poliro would probably get the idea it was time to 'stop attacking, teacher time!'

"Poliro-san you need to use some more unpredictable moves otherwise im gonna start running circles around you. Nice idea to charge with the sword but I have watched enough shows and played enough games to know who to counter that with style, haha!"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer!

Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm
Poliro felt kind of insulted cause he was being patted on the head. He looked annoyed too. He followed Rola with his eyes to when he went over to Ayane. Poliro wasn't going to be stupid enough to attack him while he was over there, near her girlfriend where she could get hurt, so he guessed he used this as some kind of signal to not attack. He listened to him telling him to use more unpredictable moves.. and he looked annoyed still... this guy was starting to annoy him. Even Ayane has told Poliro he might be too predictable and what not.. "Listen. I only know what I trained myself to do. In the past I've fought. And I won. This is quite different when Im fighting captain level Shinigami though.. you two are more exprienced than me and what not.. I am only 361 years old I think. Theres no point to keeping track of age in Soul Society.. so i normally don't. Anyways, want some new things to contest with? I'll give you it. Poliros flame sword extended again... and it was longer now. This mean he could strike from a further distance without extending it to the limits. "I only know two things with my Zanpakuto in Shikai. Extending it out like a whip.. and shooting out waves of fire. But things will be different now. Also, what does "Poliro-san" mean? I have no effin' clue... isnt that something people in Japan say?

Poliro has always spoke with a north british accent. He wouldn't understand Japans honorfics and the like.. he was just wondering how he understood people here. He was clueless about Japan culture most of the time. This was a change of topic from the training suddenly.. but Poliro really didn't know. "I'm sorry for being really clueless about that. I have admitted that i'm a idiot before.. so yeah. Poliro waited for his answer, if he gave him one that is.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

Spoiler:

Rola laughed at the fact he didn't understand japanese titles yet spoke with an english language. Rola didn't really care how he spoke and just used that as a sign of respect whereas the kid decided to use it somewhat differently. Almost ss though it made him mad. Also the topic on age wasn't anything important really.

"You do realise Ayane is only two hundred and something... maybe younger. And she tends to surprise me at times. Anyway..."

Rola looked on at the blade now even longer. It didn't really phase him as much seeing as the guy knew how to handle something 'slightly bigger' than normal. After all, Rola is a trainer and was used to fighting all kinds of people and all kinds of numbers at once so training this guy shouldn't be much different.

"Alright, well i'll give you some handicap for now..."

ROla aimed his guns sideways and fired many bullets at walls of buildings in the distance. he didn't care how far they were as long as they were within visual distance which is actually quite far if you think about it. The bullets shot through the air towards the buildings some minutes away.

"There you go, I released half my clip. So now, I'll attack half as often to conserve ammo... now then..."

Rola dashed forwards with his right gun alongside his ehad and his left to his left hip. When he got close to Poliro, he lifted his right hand to fire upwards towards the guys chin, and his left hand to spin the weapon around as it raised and fire towards his chest. Some simple moves but dangerous nonetheless.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Training] Tri-Fire, Enter the Blazing Racer! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 1:21 pm
Poliro now had this sudden urge to prove that he could fight properly, as he felt he wasn't good enough, despite the trainings hes been through with Ayane. He was sick of being called unoriginal, so he was going to change the way he fought. He was going to show he knew what to do, one way or the other. Or maybe he was talking what Rola said too seriously. He then was once more being shot at, but felt even more insulted about the fact he was handicapping himself on purpose, so Poliro was gonna make him regret it. He simply used Shunpo, appearing behind him. And this is where his new tactic would take place. He pointed at Rolas back with his index finger and this is where his new tactic was found. "Hado 1, Sho. Poliro wasn't the best at Kido, but he could atleast do a basic Kido like that.

IF this worked, Rola would of been pushed a few feet forward. Poliro would of then used Shunpo to get to the front of him. He then raised his Zanpakuto, and with one big strike, cut down his chest with both hands on sword, which would of been a very powerful strike if it hit, and would of burned down his chest. Poliro was hoping this was going to work, but he knew Rola had probably seen something like this before..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Spoiler:

Rola knew he had gotten under his friend skin but was someone disappointed in himself for doing so as he wasn't the kind of guy to make people angry. As Poliro decided to do something rather foolish, Rola decided it best to get the hellk out of there and into the air as he knew bloody well what was about to occur. the Hado went off and zapped forwards but Rola had leapt upwards as soon as he sensed his target shunpo by kicking off the floor.

Up here, the sword would have barely missed him, and what he was planning wouldn't effectively take himself out in some suicide attempt. Rola did think to himself 'careful poliro!' but didn't say it out loud as not to spoil the fun. Rola fired those bullets earlier for a reason and poliro should be smart and understand the fact that when people randomly do something for no properly decent reason their probably going to kill you next move. the bullets that were shot into the distance towards deliberately decided buildings struck the walls that they were aimed at as they should.

However, each bullet bounced off the walls similar to how a volleyball made of rubber would bounce and shot directly back at a small angle. This angle was enough to make it accurate enough to hit where Poliro was standing and as a few minutes had passed, they had time to move, bounce and ruturn so Rola could jump and dodge them.

As though it suddenly started raining sideways, poliro was now being shot at from both sides, left and right, with a wall of bullets that even jumping forwards and back would take a good leap to get clear of the rounds. Also, Rola looked downwards with his guns in hand in case he decided to jump up. Can never be too careful can he?

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 pm
Poliro was getting more annoyed as he missed him, he thought he was making himself look like a utter fool now. He just wanted to show he wasn't as dumb as he looked, especially to Ayane. He was now in another death trap. He was going to prove he was good at what he did, one way or another. He had to quickly, on the spot think of a way to escape from this trap. Poliro didn't consider this as bad as lets say, what Ayane did to him, so he went with what he could do. He leaped up high, forwards to escape the bullets coming at him from the sides. He would of expected Rola to start shooting again at this point. If that was the case, after he leaped forward he would use Shunpo behind him, but at higher ground. After he did that, he would try to drop kick him unexpectadly.

Poliro was getting more and more intense and unpredictable with his moves now. He normally never makes use of Kido or hand to hand combat. After trying to drop kick him, he'd retreat back to the ground. He looked slightly tired, but what he said next just showed he was up for more carnage. "This is nothing. Rola, this is no more intense than training with Ayane. I want to see your bankai. All i've done so far is fight captain level shinigami using Shikai. That only gets me so far. The difference between captains and non captains are the fact they have bankai and we don't. I am warmed up now. But I suppose we all were by my sword. He laughed a bit and took a defensive stance again, hoping to see a Bankai.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2011 11:03 am

Spoiler:

Rola wasn't surprised that Poliro was getting a little and and hot headed. However the guy needed to calm down before he did something irrational like ask for Rola to use bankai. Well it's not like he wasn't planning on using it anyway as the next part of his training which was supposed to be a surprise. Rola landed on the ground behind Poliro and span round so he was now facing the guy. He had impressively dodged the move which to be honest should of been expected. However Rola was slightly annoyed at something the boy said.

"You know Poliro, Ayane hasn't beaten me in a head on fight before..."

Rola wasn't lying. Ayane was strong but Rola was smart and Ayane couldn't keep up with his speed and cunning tactics. in the end Ayane just blew everything up but even then Rola was in his prime and stopped her from doing anything reckless.

"So I suppose you should watch what you say..."

Rola lifted his arms bringing his guns across his chest. From here, the man channelled reitsu along his guns to cause them both to glow a vibrant red and then suddenly combust into flames. Rola then swung his guns outwards from crossing them across his chest and the fires shot out and upwards to form a red crystal that shone in the sky. Aiming both his guns at the crystal, he opened fire at it.

"BANKAI!"

The bullets collided with the gem causing it to shatter but rather than simply falling to dust, the gem exploded with a huge array of runic symbols that span around it until it was about 2m in diameter before stopping its growth. With on hard push, the contets of the runic prison broke free to reveal the Bankai form. A humanoid shaped robot dropped from the runic prison and slowly hovered to the ground. It was red in colour with frilled ornaments and a black mask for a face. This was brethendil, in bankai form.

"This is my darling brethendil. She is hotter than any other chick out there and one of the fastest too."

Brethendil reached out towards the sky as fire shot from its hands to create a long pole shape. this then formed into a halberd with gun magazines on the end and a large anchor or a blade edge. After conjuring this, Brethendil swung it down and emitted a high blast of heat from its body to charge itself for combat. Rola, merely stood in front of it with his hands on his hips grinning.

"How's this Poliro? Hot enough yet?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Poliro was certainly getting hot headed (no pun intended) because he was still in this determination to prove he could win a fight, even though Ayane nor Rola haven't seen him fight where he has the intent to kill someone. He still wanted to win, even though he knew his power was outmatched by Rola. He saw his bankai and began to wonder about its shape.. It was a giant robot. He could feel the heat of it.. it was certainly hot. Poliro only smirked some more, as he was enjoying this fight here. "That is hot indeed... you delivered in that department.. but I still think mine may be hotter. We'll see.

Poliro had to think about his tactics on how to deal against both these guys. The robot and Rola. He figured if he went after Rola and tried to dodge the robot, he would be able to win, or so he thought. "Alright, lets carry on. Poliro then kept his guard up, bceause he wasn't sure how to attack right now..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Spoiler:

Rola kept his stance in front of poliro of whom didn't look at all phased by the giant. Well that was about to change as he ordered the first attack to Brethendil. Poliro was standing around a lot and it was probably wiser for him to move first but you cant have everything can you?

"Go get him Brethendil!"

The giant robotic human lifted towards the air with one hefty metal screeching leap. From here, the thing fell down towards the ground with an arm held towards Poliro and the other holding the staff. Using it's weight, Brethendil crashed into the ground where Poliro was standing and uplifted parts of the floor turning it into rubble. The sound of metal sliding across metal lifted into the air as though the creature was having trouble to move, but was actually freely in motion. brethendil stood back up tall and looked straight forwards. poliro wouldn;t have let himself be sat on like that, but Rola knew Brethendil could take this chance to catch a breather and charge some more flames

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 04, 2011 2:05 pm
Poliro saw that this giant robot was coming for him. But then he saw him leap into the air. Poliro wasn't a total dunce as to totally let this thing crush him. Poliro hopefully thought that the robot wasn't this agile all the time, and it could be slow and sluggish at times, as it was rather big. He used Shunpo to competely avoid the impact of the Robot, as rolling out the way would still affect him because of the impact. After this, he was going be behind Rola. He was going to try and focus down Rola rather than attacking the robot. Metal didn't work well against fire, especially against robots. He did have common sense, atleast.

After being behind Rola, Poliro began to flail his sword around like a morning star, near Rola. If this hit, Rolas sides would of been burned kinda bad. He was thinking of new ways to use his Zanpakuto to win. He figured if he could survive being attacked by that robot, and land a hit on Rola, he would strike the decisive blow in this battle. He wasn't going to give up though. After his first attack, he would then try to extend it as long as he could, and strike Rola where ever he appeared next, if he used Shunpo or the likes. Poliro was learning better ways how to fight now, as a result of his trainings.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum