Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 pm
The fiery furnace in the sky beat down upon Earth harshly. Heatwaves warping and twisting objects from a distance, all the while these rays caused discomfort for the populace who were not indoors, safe from these light rays. Beads of sweat dripped from the faces of the ill prepared, each salty droplet falling to the scorched ground evaporating quickly. It was by far not the hottest day ever recorded, but many did not care since this heat still caused them to wipe their faces constantly.

Sounds of cicadas resounded throughout the outskirts of domed Karakura. Only the great noise created by the digital clocktowers disturbed the serene music of insects; twelve times the clocks roared signaling noon, where the sun reached its peak causing shadows to cower under their masters.

Spires loomed in the distance from the outskirts, few of any race were outside; those who did attempt this extreme heat did so with reluctance. Each building seemed a sanctuary, and every bit of shade a paradise. Humidity was low, making the heatwave a dry heat as many put it.

Security, to say the least, had been tight for Kronsire. Checked, rechecked, and then checked again the young scientist had barely been able to recieve admittance normally into the huge city. The mercenary caravan with which Kronsire joined for the journey left him to fend for himself after being admitted. A few of them offering words of advice before leaving with the rest to the nearest tavern. The company had been large accounting up to exactly sixty men and women, all armed and trained in their seperate arts. Many were in fact human, with a small diversity of outcasted people from other races. Nevertheless, once the huge group had come within distance of the domed city, they were flagged causing a raucous for their unscheduled arrival. If it had not been for the mercenary captain and her smooth talking, all of them, including Kronsire may have been attacked. With luck, Kronsire successfully made it into the Japanese metropolis.

No money, no connections, along with already shaky relations with the security the bitter short man convinced himself he could be no worse of as he sat under some shade, his frail skin screaming in agony from intense sunlight. The bench burned at first, but in time warmth faded into a neutral temperature. Whispering to himself, he watched the numerous people walk around the bench he sat upon, as if the rags of a long lost attire scared them. "Huh, not only do I attract misfortune but i scare people away... what a great start on my new life."

Kronsire dropped his scuffed up bag nonchalantly, not caring if anybody stole it, since it had nothing in it besides a few bones. Chuckling at the thought of some orphan pickpocket swiping his pack, the look on the child's face would be unfathomly hilarious once he or she saw the bones of varying lengths. Closing heavy eyelids this short product of science relaxed, but did not sleep; his eyes opened only when startled by odd out of place sounds.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

Sat May 28, 2011 12:43 am
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero was considered one of the most strongest people in Karakura and a member of the Yayjuu. Only two classes away from strongest Ziamachi class X. Right now he was class S snd was just roaming the streets like a normal person. It really in his nature to be shown as something special and he likes to be considered normal. This is actully the rerason he's here now. As a normal 16 year old would go to school and use public transportation to get from place to place. If you actully meet him you would probably not even guess he was so strong on the inside. His friendly personality usally made sure this happened through.

Currently Zero had just gotten out of school and was heading back to the base to do what he was asked and school work. But to be exactly on the dot of what he was doing, he is walking to were he'd get a one way to the base but it took awhile so he had to wait until then. As he waited around he was usually in the shops but he had already been in all of them and was now just walking around in circles. But after about the fifth time around he noticed that there was a person on the bench every time and it was the same person. It looked like he was poor and probably only owned the things he wore and inside that bag.

Eventully Zero stopped by the bench and sat down next to him. It seemed that he might of not notice him sit down by the way he was focused on the people walking pass but it might just be the oppisite and he was completely focused on Zero as he approached. Eithier way he should break the silence for now.

"Hi, I'm Zero."

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty Re: A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees

Sat May 28, 2011 9:10 pm
The longest time seemed to past, mere minutes feeling like seasons; Kronsire watched the few people walk on by minding their own buisness, going along with their lives. Some buying odd knickknacks, food, along with various other items, people of all races seemed to be in this district, whether it happened to be a gut feeling or not, didn't bother the older man. He was, to say the least, content in the mildest degree, he had lived where some could not, this thought enough fueling the hybrid's happiness.

Though, one thing struck out to short Kronsire: of all the people outside one person gripped his interest. A young man, perhaps sixteen, maybe eighteen years old looped around continually in the same area. After the third time around the same few blocks, Kronsire gave up on counting. It bored him. Simply, the ragged, unshaven man lost all curiosity in the boy, until this same teenager decided to sit at the bench. Breaking the sound of cicadas with: "Hi, I'm Zero."

Kronsire didn't respond. At first, he thought the salutation was directed at someone else; though, that ttheory proved wrong in less than a few seconds. A dry voice came from the twenty-seven year old, as he uttered a meager, yet simple, "Hello... Zero."

Extending a left hand towards Zero, Kronsire gave a brief grin. All the while, grabbing the slightly torn bag under the metal bench. Considering the problems that would arise with its contents being discovered. Cursing under his breath breath, Knochen(Kronsire) gained back interest in this odd child.

"If you don't mind, what brings you to this bench anyways... Not many even walk a few feet away from myself," pausing silently, "Oh yeah, by the way, my names Kno-Kronsire."

A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Gintama2
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A New Arrival, Enter: Knochen En Vlees Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:32 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero watched as the man spoke to him and said hi. Kronsire was his name and he asked why he was sitting on this bench with him. Last thing that was said was that everyone was staying away from him. If that wasn't obvious to Zero already that people were staying away. The person sitting next to him was very different in appearence but this didn't bother him on bit because of how friendly he was. Now Zero thought it would be time to answer his question.

"I'm here because I'm wating for the ride to take me home. As for why here well I decided why not, it's alot better than walking in circles." he said to Kronsire.

"But I do wish they would hurry up it's unlike for them to be late." he added.

The people Zero was waiting for were members of the Yayjuu that would take him back to the base since he went to a normal school in the town. It was one of few things that he wanted to experince since most of hislife he had taught him self or by a Arrancar. It was very werid story to begin with but the ending is still going on right now but hopefully it ends later because Zero doesn't want to deal with those problems right now.

Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm
A yawn derived from lack of sleep escaped Kronsire's mouth. Standing up, the short man decided not to question the boy further, however, after he sat down again thoughts seemed to pour into an already exhuasted mind.

who walks in circles waiting for a ride? A ride to where, I wonder? Though, all of these questions remained unasked, they were to odd, far off, and personnal as Kronsire concluded.

Small chat was not, and still is not a skill the scientest had grasped, even before the talking had been forced. Now, all Kronsire wanted to do was move, keep moving away from such, so called, nonsense of small talk.

"Say you seem the type who knows whats what. Why all the security, I've never seen so much in this town-city-what have you?" All the while, Kronsire gestured towards groups of human and Shinigami that pass into eye sight.

Coughing, Kronsire sat back down next to Zero.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero watched as the man known as Kronsire get up and yawn then sit down it just seemed like he was thinking about something when he sat down again. Obviously he was tired from the yawn and standing up and it was easy to see for Zero. Then the man stood up again and asked him about why there was so much security aka. all of spiritual beings and such. He could easily answer that question with every exact answer but doing so would tell him that he was a part of it. So he would have to answer his question from the point of view of a spiritual sight citizen which most were now like Kronsire since he gestured towards a group of both humans and shinigami.

" Well Kronsire your in the most spiritual city in the world. You see this place is or city is divided into three parts. The first and easiest of the three to enter Karakura ciity is protected by a dome that prevents demons and hollows from entering unless there extremely powerful add on that the city is also protected by the Gotei 13 which are the shinigami then there is the yayjuu which is led by Shadin Yuudeshi a ziamachi, claim to be one of the strongest person on earth. We both are currently how would you say in this city territory so the heavy security is to try and stop certain disasters from happening." he explained.

" Do you have any questions so far?" he asked.

Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm
From the one answer given, numerous new questions arose in Kronsire's mind, as he sat on the bench.

A Ziamachi... sounds interesting... if only I had known there was one lurking around here! Kronsire's thoughts turned into voice, which creeped out between his thin lips: "A Ziamachi you say? I've only heard second hand stories about them... tell me, who is this Shadin Yuudeshi, eh?"

Curiousity, pure and simple, gripped Kronsire's heart, and while the unknown pulled the strings of his mind, the young man was content with his question. Only having heard about these people, spirits, from second hand sources.

Thinking to himself: perhaps this place will hold something actually spectacular, Kronsire looked at zero earnestly,anticipating an answer.

Before Zero could even speak, however, Kronsire asked a second question. An odd, peculair one which has been debated, internally, throughout the entire event, full knowing what kind of thing he is now.

"Why are these hollows automatically assumed horrid and undesired?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:14 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

He watched as Kronsire took in the answer and once again asked more questions in return. The first was rather easy since he had meet Shadin himself face to face and when he joined the Yayjuu he learned much more than before about him through. He would stick to basic stuff and try to prevent kronsire from getting him to deep into the topic. The last thing he needed to do for Shadin was spell any personal info a public person shouldn't know.

"Shadin Yuudeshi aka. the beast of Karakura is leader of Yayjuu a organization for ziamachies and is brother to Zin Yuudeshi leader of the Vizard corps. and Zin is pretty much in charge of second part of this city, Underground Karakura. That is about it for what I can say about him." Zero answered.

"As for the Hollows well the reason for that is a hollow is a soul that has lost a part of itself and are left with a hole that is why they are called hollows. To try and fill this hole of theirs they will kill they love ones and spiritual people like me and you. hollows that killed or not go to soul society after they are defeated by a spiritual person most of the time. But if they killed while they were a human well they get dragged into hell by a gate. Not exactly a fun experience you see." he also answered.

Zero awaited for Kronsire's responses knowing they would be filled with more questions as well.

Kronsire
Kronsire
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 pm
Kronsire laughed internally at the title: The Beast of Karakura, whether the mocking was derived from jealousy or genuine interest was unknown. Though one thing was clear, Kronsire's interest grew in the topic; all the while, paranoid thoughts came into his head, which tried to convince him that Zero had given a lie.

"There is no reason for him to lie..." The man spoke under his breath, as he fought back the small ideas. Reaching into his ragged bag, under the becnh, Kronsire withdrew with much secrecy a bottle of pills. Small orange spheres, the size of a pin head, rested inside the clear cylinder.

Gulping down two, his mind cleared, and the small voices quieted. As if nothing had happened, Kronsire contiued his barrage of questions, his mind at ease, and accepting all he heard as the truth.

"Forgive my persistence, but i find this city, and these two brothers, so fascinating... due tell is there any one realer ruler of this city," taking a breath "or is this place so factionized? Also, would there happen to be any information databases for the public?"

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero didn't pay too much attention to Kronsire and his reactions so he didn't see him speak if he had he would of heard it easily and simply. But then Kronsire pulled out some pills that he took, he wondered why this man had pills and what he did because a person looking like this usually couldn't afford a thing like pills unless of course there was a reason he needed the pills more than anything. It just interested him much more at the time. It didn't seem to have a single letter that gave away to what it was it seemed. The thing was crystal clear actully which was usually he guessed.

Then he heard about the question of ruler of the city or is it faction only. The question was within the knowledge of a average citizen he guessed so he could answer it.

"Well as I said this big like city sort of is divided into three parts of security. The vizard corps runs Underground Karakura, Yayjuu Run this city that we are pretty much in, and Special Human Task Force runs the part of the city in the sky. If you want believe public knowledge like at those info places they'll say it's mayor but no one can Deny it's those three organizations. If you want real info you got find someone who knows what is truely knows what's going on here like me but don't believe gossip. Remember these words, See and believe, Hear from the source and then believe." he explained and answered.

" Iwould like for you to answer a question of mine through. What do you do for a living to be able to get those pills?" He asked.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum