Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Condemned[Part. I] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Condemned[Part. I] Empty The Condemned[Part. I]

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm
The beach was a place where people gathered to relax and enjoy themselves the breeze was cool coming from the ocean, the sun was warm and welcoming, with the water being fresh and cool it almost seemed like a perfect paradise. But the normally crowded beach that was full of life, was empty today it had been deserted the gentle waves had become more violent they crashed onto the shore, and natural rocks that adorned the beach. Standing a top one of these boulders was a giant of a man standing at the full height of six feet five inches, his powerful broad shoulders spread apart and well muscles. His powerful arms down at his side, hands open and relaxed, the cold wind that was coming in from the ocean was slowly picking up in speed. Now it made his outfit rustle in the wind pushing it against the front part of his body, showing his well muscles torso off even more his broad chest well defined and easily visible. His long spikes silver hair being pushed back dancing in the air along with the loose end of the white sash he wore on his waist, his light hazel eyes staring off into the empty sea with an intense glare yet an attentive one. "Their getting closer..." he would say seemingly to himself but in reality he was speaking to Daemyn his long time companion and friend.

The small Mod Soul he had accidentally stepped on all those years ago when he was but a mere seventh seated officer of the second division, now he wore his Vice Captain badge with pride strapped onto his right bicep. This whole time on his climb up the ladder of power, his long time friend had always been at his side, Daemyn a loyal companion and perhaps Balmung's best friend. "Get ready comrade, this is going to get messy" he would say as his left hand gripped the sheath of Seiryoku, his right hand still unmoving staying where it was at his side in a relaxed manner. Balmung had been sent to the front line, by his captain he dared not ask for back up he merely accepted his assignment he was to hold the enemy forces back until back up arrived. In the distance countless small shadows started to take form, they where slowly making their way towards the shore it was so many of them and so many different spiritual pressures that it seemed almost suicidal for one shinigami to stand alone against them. But Balmung really had no choice, his eyes narrowed as his glare intensified his spiritual pressures lowly becoming more visible as it whipped around him, crashing with the air around him causing friction and the result being reiatsu sparks that rained around him.
Kiba-Fish
Kiba-Fish
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Condemned[Part. I] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Condemned[Part. I] Empty Re: The Condemned[Part. I]

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Standing there on the shoulder of his master, Daemyn sniffed the air. "Ah, the air is so nice around here..But this heat is Killing me!" The young Ivysaur Plushie said, scratchign his synthetic skin with his poison-embbed claws. "So, are they near..?". he asked, looking at Balmung curiously.

The sunny shore was glistening beautifully, with it's magestic blue waters, and the Sun's reflection sparkling the waters. One thing that Daemyn was surely happy about--there was no people around. He detested people, well, his Alter-Ego does. Daemyn silently gazed across the shore and saw the shadows right off the bat, just moments after Balmung's reply.

"Oh, boy..I'll try not to be much of a hinderance." The small, green ModSoul said, looking up at Balmung one last time, and then taking his sight to the oncoming foes.
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm
Balmung would watch quietly as the figures came into full view, it was time his right hand would reach for the hilt of Seiryokun gripping it firmly in his hand he would push it out by the divider using his left hands thumb. The zanpaktou's blade now slightly visible, "Enough complaining Daemyn, it is time remember out mission. We are to hold them off until the back up unit arrives, we cannot let them get past this beach!" he would say drawing his zanpaktou fully now. Holding it at his side in his right hand, the well polished temper steel blade of his zanpaktou would reflect the light of the sun above them, Balmung's reiatsu began to settle as he slowly controlled himself he remember that it would be best to not show his full power just yet. He wouldn't release Seiryoku just yet unless it would be completely necessary for him to do so, his light hazel eyes where focused on the swarm of enemies heading his way.

In the distance the line of shadowed figures became more clear and visible they where seemingly human at first glance, but their eyes where blood red and their skin pale. They all wore different clothing no set uniform, that was odd Balmung expected that such a large formation of people would be a part of a military. Nonetheless his orders where to not let them pass, he stood his ground standing on the tip of the boulder one more wave crashed onto the rock splitting itself into two smaller waves, "Daemyn...it is time" he would say by this time the row of figures where floating no less then ten feet from them. They could see each other clear as day, Balmung's experienced eyes searched for any sort of leader but he could find none judging from their spiritual pressure they where all pretty much equal, but weaker then himself. Still taking such a large number of enemies lightly , weak or not would be a fatal decision on Balmungs part.
Kiba-Fish
Kiba-Fish
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm
"Whatever you say, Balmung." The Ivysaur Plushie said unrespectfully, licking his poison-tainted teeth. "So...What..are they, exactly?" The oblivious ModSoul said, not knowing what they were going up against.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 am
The silver haired shinigami stood there watching on as the humans floated above the water, their feet inches from touching it their blood red eyes focused on the shinigami and his plush friend. "They are known as the Condemned according to the report, they are humans that have been infested with a unique plague. It is unknown whether they are possessed or being controlled, but it has been noted that they ooze out a black reiatsu. Perhaps the reiatsu is what is tainted with the plague...". After his explanation Balmung would hold his zanpaktou out at his side then bring it up to rest the blunt side on his shoulder, his other hand down at his side. A smirk crept onto his face, suddenly he was filled with confidence he jumped back just as he did a swarm of the group rushed him at least ten of them. Balmung landed on the beach when he did releasing a surge of reiatsu, in doing so he picked up a wall of sand that was used to his advantage the sand covered his movements impairing the enemies vision.

Balmung would use Flash Step to get next to one of them swinging upwards he would slice the human in half, he would then move ahead proceeding to thrust his zanpaktou through another's stomach slicing it open. Balmung would spin hitting another with a back elbow, using the tip of it to strike the human knocking them forward then stabbing down killing them as well, finally Balmung would jump out of the sand it was settling and becoming useless in doing so the last three charged at him. Balmung would avoid the crowd slicing as they past by him, cutting down all four the bodies would fall with a thud onto the bed of sand. The silver haired shinigami stood, not a single spec of blood on his body it was strange he had sliced them at such a close range that he should have at least some blood on his person. But nothing he would ignore the fact then turn his attention to the rest of the swarm, holding his zanpaktou at his side "They're weren't so tough" he would say with a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

But because of Balmung staring at the swarm in front of him he failed to notice the supposedly dead humans began to ooze the black reiatsu from their severed limbs and it began to connected bringing them back together into one piece. The humans slowly started to rise to their feet, all of them preparing to attack Balmung from behind.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] Left_bar_bleue15/100The Condemned[Part. I] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 pm
...:::Arashi:::...

The black haired shinigami captain stood amongst the chaos that began to occur on the beach. A usually marvelous and exciting place to be on for vacation was now being turned into a full scale battlefield. In the midst of it, he could see his vice-captain named balmung taking them on right from the beggening. Besides him he could see the green plushie doll, of what? Arashi didn't know. Arashi was beggening to think that having balmung as a vice-captain was a mistake, for he was a little bit too old to be playing with dolls. He watched as the doll began to move and then he snickered, it was alive.

"Hmmmm so my vice-captain arrived to the scene before me, lets see where this leads us...." He said as arashi was monitoring Balmungs fighting abillity. After all, he did not choose him as a vice-captain. He was merely told that balmung was to be it. Arashi wasn't going to dwell over such tedious matters, if balmung did not meet the qualifications... he could very well cease to exsist. Being powerful is arashis main requirement, for it is what will allow you to survive, in instances such as this one.

Arashi took out a notebook from the bag he was carrying and began to jot down notes of everymove balmung made. Although arashi seemed like a rash person, he was a very intelligent individual. He always likes to jot down his missions, to then create an accurate log afterwards. Arashi continued jotting down notes and then stopped and underlined one of them. The note wrote Balmung had very quick movements, but failed to stay focused to the task Arashi then closed his notebook, and put it down in the far away spot in which he resided. That way it would stay safe untill he was done.

Arashi got up, and then in the distance released his shikai. "Rise from the ashes, Enkou" Arashi muttered as his a surgeing presence of resiatsu was felt from a distance. Arashi began to flashstep quickly threw the sand untill he reached the condemed humans that were behind balmung. He then slashed at them from the side a good 20 meters away, and a wave of fire appeared from his sword, hurling towards the enemys. The blast made contact, causing the condemed to turn to ashes. Where they could not repair themeselves. "failing to stay foccused to the task, sloppy sloppy sloppy. Arashi said as he held his blade in an offensive position, looking at every corner his eye could see out of. So that nothing could surprise his burning eyes.
Kiba-Fish
Kiba-Fish
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 pm
OOC: Just keep skipping me for now. I'm in no mood to be posting. xD
EDIT: Nevermind. Since I got some stuff working, and noone posted yet, I'll go since it's my turn still >3
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 am
The humans where rising to their feet slowly each had risen up to full height now Balmung had not noticed them he was focused on the swarm in front of him when all of a sudden he heard a vicious roar. Balmung would turn to see the humans charging him but just as they got close enough to attack, the entire lot was engulfed by a vicious purple flame that burned the humans down to the point where there was nothing but a pile of ashes. Balmung looked down at the ashes, a gust of wind blew by blowing the ashes away from in front of him scattering them into the wind then Balmung heard a familiar voice. He would look up from where the ashes where gathered at one point, only to see the man that was his captain Balmung would give his captain a two finger salute. "Captain Arashi" Balmung would use Flash Step to get to his captain standing next to him he would nod as he took the criticism from his captain without answering back or anything of the sort. "Captain, I am sure that you have already read the status report on the Condemned so there really is no need for an introduction to the whole situation" he would say respectfully to his captain. Looking back at the row of condemned that where floating just above the water he would look at them, realizing from what had just happened that they would not be defeated by regular means.

Balmung raised his zanpaktou with one hand pointing the sharp tip of the polished steel blade at the army of condemned "It seems that ordinary battle tactics wont work here...Rise and Destroy, Seiryoku!" Balmung's deep voice boomed as he called out his zanpaktou's name. His reiatsu would suddenly spike as it exploded out of his body pushing the sand under his feet upwards the sand shot up wildly then was pushed in all directions by the force of Balmung's reiatsu. The sand was blown such a distance that it fell into the ocean water at the end of the beach, when the reiatsu settled and the sand had been blown away Balmung stood with a giant obsidian cleaver in his hand. The giant cleaver known as Seiryoku was then brought back resting on Balmungs right shoulder, "Captain what is the battle plan?" he would ask his captain keeping his light hazel eyes on the condemned souls.

The humans had now made their way to shore their feet landing on the bed of soft sand with a low thud, the humans began to roar and moan as they charged at the shinigami duo. Balmung stood calmly staring at them as they charged towards him and Captain Arashi he dug his feet into the ground preparing for impact. As the condemned approached them both getting ever so closer, "Get ready for round two Daemyn!" he would say to his plushy friend on his shoulder.
Kiba-Fish
Kiba-Fish
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 am
The small plushie tried his best to keep his grip on Balmung-sama's shoulder during the man's reckless twists and turns and thrusts into each of the Condemned. "Ah--Eeh--Ahh--Carefu--AGH--" Only mutters could escape Daemyn's mouth. He felt quite useless in his position but hey, what can'ya do when you're a useless plushie? The sand got in his eyes and temporarily blinded him, and the movement didn't make it any better. THings seemed like a blurry mess and Daemyn had no idea what to do! Oh the pain he was feeling in his inner Uke. He would stay strong is what he told himself.

After he calmed down, the asked obliviously, "Is it....over?" He jumped down to whipe off the sand in his fake eyes, with the water. Of course, he was sure to purify a small area so he didn't burn his eyes with the salt. "Don't singe like the fire, heal like the everlasting empire!" Daemyn chanted 3 times under his breath, and the small portion of sea glowed magnificently, and he dunked his head into the water, eyes open, to cleanse himself. He formed one of his leafs into a cup-shape and dunked it in the water to bring some back to his comrade, and turned around. Almost instantly, Daemyn dropped the water, creating a small splash in the soggy sand. "A--The--Re--J--" He tried running with his stubby legs back to Balmung, but was almost too late--he couldn't warn him in time that the Condemned were re-materializing!

Just as Daemyn got caught in their area of interest to attack, someone came by in a flash and blasted them with some sort of fire. Daemyn hissed at the heat and jumped onto Balmung's shoulder. 'Hmph. That guy kicked their asses twice as fast as Balmung did, AND singed them to hell....' He thought enviously to himself, and then looked at the man that stood before them."Hey Balmung-Sama, who's tha--Oh...wha--The captain--? OW! HEY!"He was cut off by Balmung's FlashStep, and fell into the nasty sand.

After listening in on their conversation, he smirked at Balmung's forewarning. "Of course, Balmung-Sama". This time for sure, he'd get in on the action! ...Or not, he hid inside of Balmung's spikey hair and stayed in there, for moral support. He wouldn't be able to help. Not enough self-confidence nor training.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] Left_bar_bleue15/100The Condemned[Part. I] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm
...:::Arashi:::...

Arashi had arrived to the scene in a fashinable matter. When he arrived he looked at the burning purple embers that had turned these condemed humans into nothing more than ash. As the ash blew away with the wind, so did the dying embers of the captains ferocious purple flames. Arashi stared at the black scorch marks that he had left on the floor with his flames, then he turned his head to his vice captain. The man was quick to make up for his mistakes as he began to fill arashi in with the details. Of course the captain was always prepared and had read the file report before arriving to the scene. Arriving to a battlefield unprepared could leave you in horrible conditions. It was like running into a minefield without knowing were the mines were. Balmung was lucky that Arashi arrived on time, for he was about to get blown up by one of those mines himself.

"For future referance, there is no need to salute in that manner..." Arashi said. It bothered him when people saluted him, there was not particular reason for it though. Arashi stood silently as Balmung released his shikai, it was time to take this battle up a notch. It seemed that there was only one way to destroy them, burn them to ashes.... Or was there another? Arashi began to experiment in his head with an idea. If you were to cut off the brain, then it wouldn't be able to rematerialize. It was only a theory, but it was out in the open to be proven. Arashi looked to his vice captains direction, staring more at the vice captain's weapon than his vice captain. "Try to cut their head off, and if anything the brain itself. If not, let me burn them to hell... Arashi said in a more sirious, focused voice. His black eyes staring off into the distance, in the direction where the condemed resided.

The condemed began to move. They began to draw themselves closer to shore, water began to drip from thier body's as they got on land and crept towards Arashi and his fellow companion. Arashi's immidiatly refrenced this to dawn of the dead, a movie he had once seen in the past. If anything the condemed resembled the zombies in the movie, and this exact same scenario. In fact, dawn was drawing near as well. Arashi began to hold his sword in an offensive position, about to dash towards his enemies untill he looked down and saw this plushie like creature climb onto Balmung's head. "What is that?" The captain pointed to the ivysaur plushie on his head. Arashi poked the creature with the hilt of his zanpaktou wanting to see it's reaction. It was definatly alive.... was it a mod-soul? "The weak shouldn't be involved in such affairs" He spoke to the plushie and then dashed towards the condemed humans.

Arashi had dissapeared and then re-appeared behind one of the condemed, slicing it into 2. The condemed fell into the sand, and began to burn away slowly for there was a small black flame on arashi's blade that would eat up it's victem. Arashi turned around and sliced at another one of the condemed, and the process repeated itself. Now with 2 burning body's on the floor arashi released the chain on his zanpaktou and dashed around a group of the condemed. He continued to dash around them untill his chains had tied the mob up. "Welcome to your burning grave. Hehe....." The captain had said as black flames instantaniously set the chains on fire and burned the group to death. He slowly released his chain after the group had burned, only to see more condemed coming after him. "They just keep coming and coming..." He said and signeled his vice-captain to come down and join him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum