Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Equis
Equis
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Condemned[Part. I]

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm
The tall Vice Captain stood along side his Captain listening to the mans words when the captain asked not to salute him anymore, Balmung would nod giving the captain his signature two finger salute "Got it Cap'n!" he would say with a smirk on his face. It wasn't that he was disobeying his captain it was just a habit he noticed himself what he had done, quickly he chuckled a bit nervously as he lowered his hand "Sorry about that Cap'n, but it's a habit"he would explain to Captain Arashi. But soon the conversation turned serious as his captain gave Balmung an order, the order was simple destroy the brain Balmung nodded to his captain his eyes now on the enemy as he stared at them with a focused and piercing gaze. Holding the giant cleaver down at his side with one hand now, the heavy obsidian black blade rested on the sandy ground below their feet sinking in slightly, then his captain would point out the plushy that had hidden itself in Balmung's hair. The tall shinigami merely chuckled as he looked over at his captain then his eyes would move up to Daemyn "Oh...this is Daemyn a good friend of mine, do not worry captain Daemyn wont get away, he's like...my second set of eyes"he would explain to the captain.

But would get no reply as his captain dashed off charging at the enemy, Balmung stood observing his captain fight he had never met Arashi he was just assigned to the mans squad it seemed that the Gotei was desperate to fill the ranks. So any formalities where left out, but it was a bit of a shame that Balmung and his Captain had to meet under such conditions but at the same time it was not. He could see by looking into his captans eyes that the man enjoyed a good fight, in a way this was a good way for them to meet they could each gauge the others skill level, and see who they will be working with and most likely relying on in the midst of battle. The captain made quick work of the enemies he had set his eyes on, then he would make a gesture for Balmung to jump in and lend some assistance. The long haired shinigami nodded acknowledging the captains order and following it as he got ready to dash before doing so he would look up at Daemyn "Hold on buddy!". Afterwards he would release a burst of reiatsu from the bottom of his feet the blue flash of reiatsu shot up sand behind Balmung, but also gave him a speed boost that allowed him to glide above the ground momentarily as he made his way towards the enemy.

When Balmung was within striking range, which didn't take long to reach due to the size of the cleaver he would swing the weapon decapitating three of the condemned with one swing. The heads flew up into the air spinning, as the bodies fell with a lifeless thud the heads following soon after hitting the sandy ground with a low thud. The bodies began to slowly disappear as if being erased from existence the shinigami looked down at them with his light hazel eyes, the captains plan had worked. Their weakness was the head, without a functioning brain they could not form themselves together again the tall shinigami would dash in cleaving one of the condemned in half as it attempted to pounce at his captain. He would spin standing back to back with Captain Arashi now, holding the cleaver in a ready stand "We're even now Captain"he would say with a deep and low chuckle as his eyes looked at the enemies. They where surrounding them both creating a circle around them, Balmung stood there waiting for one of them to be stupid enough to attack but they seemed hesitant "Cold feet?" he would has the rhetorical question with another chuckle escaping his lips at the end of his comment.
Kiba-Fish
Kiba-Fish
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Locked since no one ever reposted.

The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 am
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 am

The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Condemned[Part. I] - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum