Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty Where Has time gone? [Private]

Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 am

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

~ I've got looks, I've got power, and I've got love... what more do i need? ~

Where Has time gone? [Private] 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

-------------------------------------------------------
Squad 7 Barracks was a totally different place now. Everything has changed since the captain and vice captain got together and over the course of a few years, the two had lived together in the barracks and fought for each other. Ayane redwood was the captain of the squad and used to be a cute little girl that would sleep among teddy bears and barely wake up in the morning. Now, she is a grown woman with more than just looks. She was also a formidable enemy to anyone that dared get between her and her Boyfriend.

The girl was sitting in the squad barracks at a table. She had a single card out in her fingers and twirled it around whilst looking at it. She let out a deep sigh and then laid flat out on the table as though she was very bored. It wasn't a surprise as the table was covered in paper with lots of scribbled notes all over them and even one regarding a gambling fine. Ayane threw that paper on the floor rather quick with all the other stupid notices.

"Oh... Im really tired and it's only mid day... "

Last edited by ::Chaozi:: on Tue May 17, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] Left_bar_bleue20/100Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty Re: Where Has time gone? [Private]

Tue May 17, 2011 1:07 pm
In the new Squad 7 barracks that had changed over the years, the sounds of footsteps could be heard going through them. Eventually, walking into the room with Ayane in it, was none other than her boyfriend, Poliro Tensol. He had changed aswell over the years. He had black hair and very dark blue eyes, and he was wearing a coat over his black clothes that was green on the inside, but black on the outside. He smiled and ran over to Ayane, being happy at just the sight of her. He thought Ayane looked amazingly sexy nowerdays, and what he was about to do was common.

"HIII AYANE!!! He shouted very cheerfully as he ran towards Ayane, hugging his arms around the chair and around her. In what may not be condience, his hands reached her cleavage, it may of just been the way he hugged her though, and he may of not meant anything. He smiled again and maybe would of shocked Ayane considering how sudden it was. "How are you my beautiful vixen of a person? He had changed over the years. He was always happy at the sight of her, especially how he just woke up himself, but he didn't seem it..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Where Has time gone? [Private] 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

Ayane looked up as Poliro came into the room flailing like and idiot and screaming her name. She smiled at him as he entered the room and tilted her head slightly with her eyes closed to show she was happy. the girl grinned as he walked over and stood behind her. However she almost jumped as she felt something brush her chest.

"Eh?"

She looked down to see the guy merely had his arms around her shoulders so she blew a sigh of relief but also disappointment. Either way, she was pleased he was here.

"How did you sleep?"

She looked up at him even though he was quite close, she could only really see his chin from that angle and the tips of his hair. She smiled anyway as she looked at him without getting up.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] Left_bar_bleue20/100Where Has time gone? [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm
Poliro carried on smiling gleefully at her, and looked even better seeing her face as she turned around. He was in a good mood this morning, as he was nearly every day anyway. "How did I sleep? Well.. I went onto a bed, lied down on it.. waited.. closed my eyes. And then I fell asleep. He cracked a smirk at his own sarsastic joke he just made. He felt like making jokes like that, cause he knew Ayane could take it. "Thats how you go to sleep anyway.. Poliro let go off her, finding a chair to sit next to her on the table, he pulled up rather close to her.

"So you didn't have a such a good night.. I assume? You do look tired, after all. Whats up? Poliro was curious about her tiredness, I mean Poliro had his normal sleeping patterns, was Ayane exhuasted or something? "Did you have problems sleeping last night or something? Or is something tiring you? Hmm? Poliro looked at Ayane, smiling again while he was sat down on the chair close to her.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Ayane giggled to herself as Poliro made a very childish pun. She diw ant to throw her card in his face but really couldn't be bothered at this point. She had a rather long night and didn't sleep much because of all the work she was given. After all, you can't get anywhere without the paperwork filled out. Squad 11 get away with that though as they really don't seem like the people that could even hold a pen let alone write their name.

"Yeah well I had to do all this paperwork and didn't want to bother you as you looked so cute sleeping. But now..."

Ayane yawned loudly and put her card down on the table. It was an ace of spades with a peculiar ace symbol on it. She looked rather tired with bloodshot eyes but kept them open regardless.

"Some of these are a bit funny to read. Apparently you broke a tree while training the other day and I got charged..."

Ayane giggled again and also followed this up with another yawn.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:20 pm
Poliro felt happy that he was called cute while sleeping. Paperwork sure didn't sound fun to Poliro, and he felt even more smug about it cause he looked cute when he was asleep. "I don't know what I look like when i'm asleep.. don't I normally try to look the same? I mean.. i'm not like some kind of big TEDDY BEAR when I sleep am I? Do you still like teddy bears by the way? You could of just hidden them somewhere so you didn't feel like a little kid.. after all. Poliro was just teasing her for a bit of fun really, he did this all the time. "I broke a tree and you got charged? I didn't know we valued trees so much in Soul Society..

Poliro was giggling along at these card readings.. "So when did you become a fortune teller..? I don't recall you being able to tell things from the cards ya' know, Ayane.. He began to lean on her, trying to relax on her. Poliro loved one thing and that was using Ayane as a human cushion cause she felt so smooth and soft to Poliro. He was really into her now for sure..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:14 am

Ayane looked a little confused. maybe he though she was reading from the card she put down which wasn't the case as she had a file in her hand of a perfectly scorched tree. It even had a nice picture where fire had torn the tree apart and ayane looked somewhat irritated from it.

"You usually don't get charged but seeing as we are known for fire absed attacks, they traced you back to me..."

Ayane let out a sigh but giggled at the same time. It really didn't matter as they had plenty of cash to spare at this point. She also started to nod a little after he mentioned Teddies. She had kept all of them but now, they were perfectly arranged along the far wall in her room and some in her bed.

"I'm fine with teddies. They remind me of the days i used to be a mod soul."

Ayane then reached across the table to a small white box. She opened the lid and put her soft fingers inside to pull out a pill. She looked at it oddly as it was also white with a red dot in the middle. She quickly threw it in her mouth and swallowed it whilst flailing a little because it was so sour. Her pink hair waffled around the side of her head and she shuffled on the seat a little. She wasn't very good with her medicine but she forced herself to take it. With a sudden gasp or air and sigh of relief, Ayane looked to her side where Poliro was now sitting and leaning up against her shoulder. She smiled and found it a bit funny how she used to lay on his shoulder when they were younger.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 am
Poliro carried on using her as his cushion, as he listened to Ayane. He nodded a bit then heard her mention she was a mod soul, or used to be one atleast. Poliro did not see this coming at all.. and she never brought it up. His eyes opened a bit, but he carried on resting like normal. He didn't care much about what Ayane was, he was going to love her until they eventually died, and until then, Poliro loved her with everything. He noticed the noises of her taking her medicine, which caught his attention. He stopped leaning on her for a moment and began to speak to her.

"Will you have to take those pills forever..? I'm a bit paranoid that you'll forget them and fall sick again.. I know that probably is impossible.. but the fear is still there.. I wouldn't be the same without you Ayane. Your a beautiful woman.. a nice woman.. everything about you is flawless! Thats why I love you so much.. Poliro then hugged her from the side, standing up off his chair to do that. Poliro did this a lot.. but it was sweet of him wasn't it?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Ayane looked at her boyfriend with a forced smile. It's not easy living with a fatal condition and Poliro should know that by now. Ayane was supposed to take that medication once every 2 hours unless she was asleep of which she would need to take two before bed and two when she woke up. Every time, it would cause her to flail her arms and stick her tongue out because they were so sour. But she had to live with it.

"I probably will... After all, Captain Karondai could only make these to suppress the sudden pain and nausea. I'm just glad i don't faint anymore..."

Ayane got a new packet of this stuff nearly every morning of which she would have sued up by the end of the day adn had to hope and pray a new packet would appear in the morning. Luckily enough, Ayane had a good friend and Rola Karondai made sure they got to her without fail.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm
Poliro wouldn't understand the idea of having a fatal illness, since he didn't really have one as far as he knew, but he could understand the pain it put Ayane through. He felt bad seeing Ayane flaling because of the meds she had to take. But like Ayane.. all Poliro could do was live with such a thing. "I'm glad you don't faint aswell, Ayane.. when you do I get really worried... and I feel bad. Poliro let go of her, sitting back down on his seat, still really close to Ayane.

"So.. this paperwork is boring you to sleep quite literally. I could help out with it, being the Vice Captain and all.. or will you let me get away doing nothing? Poliro smirked again, he was in the same playful mood he was before, cause of his joke telling before which were... pretty bad jokes to begin with. He looked at Ayane smirking waiting for her answer to what he offered to her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum