Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Has time gone? [Private]

Wed May 18, 2011 3:58 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

~ I've got looks, I've got power, and I've got love... what more do i need? ~

Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane wasn't trying to make Poliro worry too much about her but they both knew as well as the other that there was no way to get around her illness at this point. However, she wasn't going to let this get her down. She picked up some of the papers and put them in a pile neatly to the side of the table before turning around in her chair to face Poliro.

"Nah I'm all done now and you know what's odd about this medicine? It gives me energy for some reason like Rola put caffeine in it or something."

Ayane did seem much more awake now after taking her medication. However, this also makes it hard for the girl to go to sleep every night as she feels as though she needs to be up doing things. Ayane stood up from her chair and slowly walked over to the door to the room. She moved her hips to the side each step sexily as she would normally do now and turned around to face Poliro.

"What should we do now hun? I'm a bit bored now the works all done and have nothing to do all afternoon..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Has time gone? [Private]

Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm
Poliro smiled at Ayane that that pesky work was out the way. He found it rather sexy the way she moved, but you could say that Poliro finds everything about Ayane sexy. He was indeed a bit perverted nowerdays.. but he wasn't afraid to show to Ayane cause they both loved each other too much. Poliro thought the energy from that medicine would be a good thing for their day.. whatever was going to happen. Poliro had some plans though.. what could they be? He then snuggled up hugging her, standing off his chair. "I want to bask in your glorious sexiness.. thats something i'd really like.

He had a smirk while he was holding onto her.. he wanted to do something with her... but why now? Maybe Poliro was just following his instinct as a man. He found Ayane to be the hottest girl alive after all, so he was going to treasure her like a godess or something like that. "I mean.. you qualify for being a godess of beauty.. you seriously are the hottest thing alive. Your hotter than my 1000 degree Bankai.. by 10000 times. Thats really hot isn't it? He didn't know the maths to it. He began chuckling while holding onto her, still. He let go, but kept his hands on her shoulders as he let go.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 am

Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

Ayane giggled to herself as Poliro threw compliment after compliment at her. It made her feel good and brought that smile she looked cute with back to her face. She did find however, that his words were a little silly and embarrassing to hear such as 'Basking in her sexiness' but she was happy he felt that way towards her.

But then he started to refer to her as a goddess which somewhat made her blush. She wasn't ever considered as beautiful as this and it really got to her. Either that or her energy from the pills was throwing her trajectory off a little.

"hehe... Yeah that's a little hot"

Ayane giggled again and moved forwards so she could wrap her arms around her shoulders and hug him with her head on his right shoulder.

"Thank you Poliro. I really do love you..."

She said this as she literally pressed up against him and pushed her large chest right into his like pillows. She then moved her head around in front of his but tilted to the side slightly.

"Then why don't we finally grow up?"

And as she finished saying that, she locked lips with him.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:03 pm
Poliro felt great right now. What he was saying didn't always make sense, but he had the intentions on making Ayane feel happy about herself. He felt more turned on with her pushing into his chest. He felt lucky to have a girl with such a nice pair too.. What did Poliro have that she liked? Probably just the fact he treated her like some kind of god. He smiled at her and felt her soft lips make contact with his own. After doing that, he let go off her lips and began to say something. "Yeah.. its not hot enough to describe your hotness though. Poliro had a thought in mind when it came to finally growing up.. but he didn't want to share it. Maybe if she wanted to know, sure. But not now.

"Ayane, I love you too. Too much.. Poliro then went for another kiss on her lips again, after expressing his love, like the 10000 other times he probably has done. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held onto her. He was strongly attracted by her body nowerdays. He broke the kiss again, for a question of his. "What are you suggesting for us finally growing up? I don't mind anything.. He smiled again and waited for Ayane to answer his question.. what did she have in mind?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Ayanes lips were very soft and Poliros were rather good at what they were doing. It's probably because these two end up kissing for half the day when they both feel happy. Poliro moved back and told her once again that she was hot. But that gave her an idea.

"You really think im that hot?"

Ayane then grabbed a hold of his right hand as he reached around for her waist and brought it up to her face and rubbed her cheek against it.

"Well, why don't you see how hot I really am?"

And with that said, took his hand and put it inside of her garbs. She was wearing the normal kind of shinigami uniform with the captains haori so it was easy to get inside of. However what Poliro may not had been expecting was that she decided not to wear a bra today as she put his hand inside her garbs and against her chest.

"We have been going out for ages, and I want to... take us further..."

After saying that, she moved forwards to lock lips again and her cheeks started to go red. She was brave enough to do this, but was still nervous because she had never done this before.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm
Poliro could feel Ayanes smooth skin, and it felt really good to him.. he really did think she was "that hot" cause Poliro was turned on more by Ayane than anyone else. He let her control his hands, and as he was guided to his breasts. He could feel how nice they were. It turned him on further, and he began to feel them all around. Their lips lock as Poliro could be mumbling signs that he was enjoying it... "This feels so sexy ya know.. really. Sexy. Because its your breasts it makes it so much more sexier.. Poliro loved every feature about Ayane. Her hair, her face, and yeah even her breasts.

Poliro began to wonder if they were going to go all the way with this. If they were.. Poliro was going to be in for a treat.. "How far are you gonna go with me sexy.. Just curious.. cause this may be a very fun afternoon. I know what I wanna do.. somethin' I would of liked to do for a long time. Can you guess what that is darlin? Poliro locked her lips again with hers. Poliro was getting somewhere..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Ayane let out a slight gasp and then a giggle as she felt tickled somewhat. His hand was moving on its own now and it made her shiver a little. She kissed Poliro a few more times and then he spoke again. She listened to him but was enjoying this a bit more.

"Im glad you like them..."

She then took his hand and pulled it out of her garbs. She then looked at poliro as though she was thinking of a devilish plot to kill him or something. he was still speaking, as he started to get more into the idea of her. She smiled, and then replied herself.

"Then... lets do it...all the way..."

She then turned around to the door and walked towards it.

"Ill be in my room..."

And with that said, she left the room with a big grin on her face, but also the look of a nervous girl that had no idea what she was doing.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 am
Poliro smiled at her. Of course he was going to like them... Guys normally liked womens features, unless they weren't straight that is. Judging by the look on Ayanes face, Poliro could tell she had something planned.. and it was gonna be fun for him hopefully. Poliro then looked a bit shocked when she actally did want to do it. I mean.. in reality Poliro was actally really nervous about this sort of thing. He hadn't done it before. It seems like Ayane and Poliro were in the same boat.

"I didn't know she'd actally say yes to that... woah.. He was more overwhelmed by the fact he said yes to him. He didn't see it coming. He thought today was gonna be another day of them two snogging each other or something. But regardless, he stood up and with bravery, began walking to Ayanes room.. who knows what would transpire in that room.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm

thread finished and Archived
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Where Has time gone? [Private] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum