Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment Left_bar_bleue20/100The Big Moment Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Big Moment Empty The Big Moment

Fri May 20, 2011 2:45 pm
Poliro was heading to Ayanes room. Just a few moments ago, they basically had agreed to have sex with each other. Poliro wasn't expecting all of this to actally happen.. he never thought she would agree to doing this with him. After all.. it is a big thing. But then again, Poliro was willing to let out the primal instincts in him.. cause he was confident enough to go through with it cause of how nice it felt. I mean, with a girl like Ayane, would you really say no? Poliro didn't really disobey anything Ayane wanted for him, as he wanted to be the best boyfriend ever for her. Before he met her, Poliro used to be depressed and upset all the time cause of his loneliness. Then he met Ayane. He could call this the big "thank you" for doing that for him.

"Oh man.. this afternoons gonna get blazing hot.. He arrived at Ayanes door, and didn't really bother to knock or what not. He simply waltzed in there and smiled at Ayane. "Good afternoon hotness. What would happen next would be pretty damn amazing for these two. Poliro knew that he wanted it for a longg time with her, but he didn't want to sound perverted. But now, it didn't matter. And so the beginning of a life-changer began.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment Left_bar_bleue60/100The Big Moment Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Big Moment Empty Re: The Big Moment

Fri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

~ I've got looks, I've got power, and I've got love... what more do i need? ~

The Big Moment 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

-------------------------------------------------------
What Poliro probably wasn't aware of, was how she was changed into such an attracted looking woman. When she weren't to squad 12, they changed her genes to grow more mature as she got older, but seeing as altering genes was dangerous, she grew a bit more sexually active behind the scenes but she made sure Poliro didn't see her like that. However now, she could throw herself further into this little gimmick and have some fun. but her nervous side was getting the better of her.

Ayane had gone into her room which now actually had a bed in it, but only a single one which she nicked from the living world. it was pretty plain but it was pink with love hearts on it so it made her feel happy to be able to go to sleep in it. Ayane was in the room with pink wallpaper and Teddies in the corner and thinking about what kind of girl she now was. Was she really going to become a woman today? At least that's what she was thinking as her door opened and Poliro walked in. Ayane stood up as he walked in and walked over to the door.

"Hello again"

She walked to Poliro and past him to the door. She pushed it closed and then took the key in the back of the door and twisted it so it made a click and locked the two in the room. Nobody was going to disturb them. Ayane then moved back around and stood right up close to poliro to a point where she was resting on his chest but her face was looking up at his.

"Shall we... get this started then?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Poliro smirked when she locked the door. He knew what he was in for. Ever since Ayane matured into the sexy woman she was now.. Poliro tended to do some sexual things himself in private.. but he still feared Ayane would call him a pervert if he told her such things. Hes been doing it for a awfully long time.. but he did it cause he loved her. "Hello back, sunshine. Poliro hugged her when she made contact with him. Poliro was going redder by the thought of doing it with her.. his nervous side was bigger than his perverted side here. He was afraid to show the fact he really did want to fuck her.

"Ayane.. I'll be honest with ya' sexy. I'm nervous about doing this. I mean... I may talk about it from time to time.. but I am actally nervous cause I've never done it before. You feel the same don't you? But damn.. I love it when your breasts push on my chest... Poliros perv side was going to get a bigger role in this soon though, as Poliro was already turned on by Ayane because of her breasts resting on his chest. He began guiding her over onto the bed, and hopefully they would end up with Ayane ontop of Poliro. "I can't resist you anymore.. No more. He began to wilidly snog her. Here they went..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:03 am

The Big Moment 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

Ayane was technically at the front here as Poliro was taking steps backwards towards the bed, it made her giggle in her head but she was more focused on keeping her lips locked on his and her breasts pressing up against him to turn him on. Soon, the two had made it to the side of Ayane's bed but it was only a single bed after all, but Ayane pushed him anyway. The girl lifted her hand and shoved him off of her.

"Time to make us feel good..."

Ayane said this with a seductive tone. She had read books about what she had to do but that was pretty much it when it comes to this. She climbed onto the bed so her legs were either side of his and her hands were either side of his head. From there, she slowly lowered herself onto him so her arms and legs weren't holding her weight. Now she was laying on the guy with her hips right on his and her lips locked onto his once more. the girl then started to move her hips a little as she realised exactly where they were, and what was going to get bigger if she caressed it with her body.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm
Poliro was getting more and even more turned on, and what she expected to get bigger did get a hell of a lot bigger. Poliro felt ready to really get in her now.. the way she spoke to him, the way she moved, she was irresistable to pretty much any male in the universe or dimension. "Oh Ayane.. your so fucking irresistable.. He ran his hands into her uniform, and then, Poliro began to touch her breasts as he found them rather.. glorious. He wasn't holding back. He was seriously touching them and rubbing his hands around them, cause they felt so nice to him. He didn't stop this action for a few moments, and from his facial expressions and various sounds, he was enjoying it greatly...

"I'm so turned on right now.... I want you so bad.. SO bad.. Poliro wanted to get into her very badly now, as he was simply getting really turned on by Ayane. He wanted to actally fuck her now, his fear was cast off by Ayanes amazing looks. "C'mon Ayane.. I WANNA GET IN YA FOR SURE! He was getting quite hyperactive now..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Ayane was getting a little tired that he was continuously talking throughout this. Wasn't her lips on his keeping the guy quiet? Well maybe she wasn't doing a good enough job, but she knew of a way to keep herself quiet but it would probably make him shout even more. but then the girl gasped as his hands went into her garbs and grabbed her huge breasts. The feeling, it tingled as she stopped kissing for just a moment to breath.

"uh....ah..."

She made a few noises and had to pull herself off him quick. She sat up straight with her legs either side of him as he started to talk a bit more. Her garbs were somewhat undone now, so she decided to just be done with them. the girl grabbed the top half of her garbs, yanked the white cord around her chest and they fell off onto the floor behind her leaving just her Hakama on. She wasn't wearing a bra, so now her entire upper body could be seen.

"h...how do I look?... Am i enough for you now...?"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 3:22 pm
Poliro looked at her breasts with.. awe near enough. To Poliro, he was staring at the best female chest that he could ever get to stare at in the entire dimension of Soul Society.. or anywhere else in any place that existed. "Ayane, you sound so nervous. Your enough for me no matter what. And you look like the perfect woman. Better than any other that could exist.. thats fully true. Poliro then began taking his own garbs off, and it began to show his chest. He had a fair bit of muscle, but he didn't have a six pack or anything big like that.

"Does my chest appeal to you as much? I hope it does, cause your chest is the best it could ever be.. Poliro then tried to reach out to her breasts to touch them and play with them again. He couldn't get over it.. imagine how he would be when they actally started to get to the main course of this..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Ayane listened obediently as always because she was a good girl to Poliro. She sat there for a moment as his hands gripped around her breasts and that tingling feeling came back. It felt good as it moved down her body and almost gave her goosebumps but they weren't noticeable. She then held onto his hands and slowly took them off her chest.

"Poliro... I'm gonna take this further ok?"

After she said that, Ayane shuffled backwards as he took of his own garbs. A guys chest wasn't that much to fuss over but she was about to attack what she was really after. Ayane got off the bed almost so she was kneeling down at the bedside. he was in perfect range as she grabbed his hakama and pulled them down.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 am
Poliro simply smirked as he listened to her. He wanted to go further now.. he simply wanted to get in her and fuck her now. The build up was killing him as he was turned on for a long time. "Please go further.. cause I want to.. After his Hakama went down, Ayane would see the thing she wanted. Poliros penis. Right now it was long and hard due to Ayane.. being there. "Is this what your after then..? I hope you want it.. as much as I want you..

Poliro then laid back, and was ready for Ayane to do anything she wanted with it.. he didn't mind.. it'd feel good for him atleast. Poliro had never imagined that this would happen so soon. He had wanted this for a long time, and today it was gonna happen. It felt abloustely amazing for him. He then signaled Ayane to do things with him, as he wanted it badly.. maybe she was going to tease him first.. but he was teased right at the beginning of this.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Ayane was kneeling at the side of the bed either side of the guys legs of whom was now perfectly nude on the bed, but Ayane was still wearing her hakama. She sat up and got a look at the guys dick. It was big, and hard. Ayane wrapped her soft fingers around it as her cheeks went red. She was nervous as to what she was about to do, but she knew she loved poliro and went with it anyway. The girl leant forwards with her right hand around the dick and got her head very close to it. She then stuck out her tongue and licked the side of it, up and down rather slowly.

It felt warm and hard and Ayane realised the angle she was at made her breasts tingle against the bed itself, turning her on even more. The girl licked up and down and then moved her head so she could lick the tip of her dick.

"Ah... it tastes so nice..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum