Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Moment

Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm
Poliro was letting off mumbles of pleasure as Ayane played with him.. he was enjoying it now. Now he was getting into the swing of things, and he wanted more and more of it now. "Mmm..don't stop.. Poliro could feel it down below. The feelings he got from Ayane touching and licking it.. he hadn't ever felt this before, cause now instead of Poliro jerking himself off, Ayane was playing with him. It felt so different and so good.. it was like everything good in the world had came together today for Poliro.

"I'm glad you find it tasty... now.. you should take that hakama off really.. I wanna get start with you really badly.. Poliro was simply now going full on perverted, as he simply wanted to fuck her at the cost at anything really. He wanted the pleasure and feeling of doing it to Ayane, but would she give it to him?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

~ I've got looks, I've got power, and I've got love... what more do i need? ~

The Big Moment - Page 2 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane listened to him but shook her head when he requested she removed her own hakama. Why? Because she wasn't done yet. Ayane leant forwards once more whilst she held onto the giant dick and hovered her head above it. She really wasn't ending this part of the game yet as she lowered her head with her mouth wide open. The girls tongue hit first as it slowly slipped down the side of the dick and she kept moving closer. Soon, she had the entire thing inside her mouth where she started to gurgle slightly from it.

Coming back up, Ayane gasped for air a little before moving straight back down onto it and doing the same but this time with her hand gripped around it and moving her head up and down fast.

"Mmm... Mmm...Mmm...Mmmmmmm"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Poliro was dissapointed about the fact she wasn't going to take it off.. Poliro wanted to just get into her so badly right now he might go slightly out of control.. but he'd never do anything extreme like rape.. instead he trusted that Ayane would do something that they would both enjoy. When she began to suck on his dick he began to make more gasps of his enjoyment of Ayanes playing with him. He shut up and enjoyed what was going on now. Since this was his first time, these feelings were unheard of. This is why he was getting more joy, since it was his first time..

"Ohh...ohh...Ayane... Poliro was enjoying it so far, but he wanted to go even further. He wanted to actally fuck her now.. and he wanted to go quite intensely.. because of the way he felt about her. "Ayane.. I wanna fuck you so bad.. What he was coming with might of been a bit.. creepy but it showed how much he felt for the woman..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 pm

The Big Moment - Page 2 5Banimepapernet5Dpicture-standard-anime-rio-rainbow-gate21-black-bikini-rio-179014-nat-preview-2d79ea16-1

Ayane kept going with her lips carefully placed around his dick and her head moving up and down gracefully but at a speed to make the guy stutter as he said her name. As much as she wanted to go further, she needed to do this one thing for him. She continued to grip with dick with her mouth and used to tongue to tickle the tip of it and lick all around. She made sucking sounds every time she moved and groaned every now and again as her chest rubbed against his leg. Ayane rose up into a sitting position again as she needed to catch her breath. She breathed deeply and quickly as though she had just done the 100m sprint but kept her hand around his dick.

"Not yet, i want you to... cum for me..."

Ayanes hand moved up and down at a faster pace. She wanted him to shoot inside her mouth before she took it further below. SHe leant forwards again but as she got close, she whispered under her breath:

"Cum for me please..."

And wrapped her lips around the dick again and continued to suck as hard as she could, and started to pull to make him cum in her mouth. She was desperately trying for this...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Poliro knew what she wanted now, after being refused her twice... he felt the cum beginning to build up in his dick and it felt rather good as Ayane was sucking on it.. "As you wish.. Poliro was going to now cum for her, as he could feel like coming out. After all her effort to finally make him cum, he did, and his rapid breathing of his orgasm could be heard. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ The noise of his pleasure then could be heard rather loudly as he came into Ayanes mouth! "Ayane, I gave you what you wanted from me sweetie!!

He was shouting this in pure excitement.. he now wanted to get to the main event.. which would be enjoyful sex for the both of them. "Now Ayane... come here.. I want you badly.. i've done something for you.. do something for me.. He beckoned Ayane over to him, while still looking like he was in pure ectasy. He felt very warm now, and his body was rising in how hot it was.. but it was about to get a lot hotter..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Ayane continued to suck on his dick but before she could react, Poliro started to yell and caught her off guard as she felt something warm splat into her mouth. Almost startled by it, Ayane fell backwards onto her ass and groaned a bit. Luckily though, she had caught all of his cum in her now wide open mouth. inside was almost like a dripping cobweb collection of white as she sat there with her mouth open making a somewhat moan noise. Quickly after that though, she closed her mouth and made one big gulp sound. She swallowed all of the cum he had squirted into her mouth and grinned.

"Ok then Poliro..."

Ayane stood up and when she was up straight, took her hands and put them on her hips. using her thumbs, she put them underneath the hakama and pulled creating a gap, then slwoly moved them down and they slumped to her feet. Ayane was now just wearing her underwear, almost a thong but with a love heart on the front and not very stringy. Ayane stood there for a moment before she put her thumbs under her underwear similar to how she took off her hakama. She then did exactly the same thing as her underwear fell to the floor revealing the rest of her nude body.

"hehe..."

Ayane chuckled a bit as it was a little cold in the room, but the two had been sweating buckets at both how nervous they were and how excited their bodies had become. Ayane's body was finely tuned and curved lovingly like a goddess and moved as such. Ayane walked over to the back of the bed where Poiliros legs were and climbed onto it with her knee's and shuffled forwards. Ayane had her pussy in plain view here and Poliro could probably see it if he tilted his head up. She moved her waist over to Poliro's and hovered herself over his dick. Ayane nervously spoke.

"H...here we go..."

With that said, Ayane slipped her pussy down and onto Poliro's dick, slowly at first but sped up as it entered her. once it was fully in, Ayane let out a sort of squeal as it poked her insides. It felt good, but it was her first time so it also hurt a bit. Ayane looked up to the ceiling and groaned louder as she sat there not moving. But then she started to raise herself with her knee's again so the dick could be seen again, and slowly but surely, she started to have sex with her boyfriend.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm
Poliro had finally gave her what she wanted. His cum was now in her stomach, and now he was going to get his long awaited vaginal fuck that he had been wanted. Poliro had never thought that through all these years of loving Ayane, that this would happen so soon. It was only a few years since they got together in love. Poliro felt really hot and flushed due to this hardcore exprience and the feeling of orgasm. He wasn't done yet. He wanted more, and this wasn't enough for him. He wanted the feeling of Ayanes body, the feeling of being inside of her.. all of that was in his primal instinct as a male to feel. That feeling of excitement and rushing as Ayane finally took all of her clothes off. Then finally seeing her nude body sent him into a feeling of awe and amazement and even more adrenaline started to flow. This was the first time he saw Ayane fully nude front up.. and it was a exciting feeling that he couldn't get over.

"Flawless body.. sexy body.. He was just muttering random things while he was in this state of excitement. He tilted his head up to see her vagina, which his cock really wanted. As Ayane lowered herself on, it felt like time was going so slow.. Poliro felt more and more teased until she got onto it. It was at moment his burst of excitement came running through as she began move up and down Poliros dick. He had just recently orgasmed but he could feel another one coming around again due to how turned on he was right now. He had worked years to get this, and he finally got it. His feelings? He was simply Ecstatic. Wouldn't anyone if you were being fucked by this pink haired vixen of beauty?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm

He was inside, what more could she be thinking at this point? her mind went a little blank as she literally bounced up and down with little care about anything else. it felt weird, almost as if she was being poked in her gut repeatedly but not painful. Her body twitched each time it went down and inside all the way and poked her deep within. Ayane let out yet another yelp as she almost lost her balance but kept herself on his dick at all times.

She froze and stopped moving without taking it out. Her eyes were clenched shut and she faced Poliros chest as if something had hurt her. After about 3 seconds, she opened her eyes and let out a deep sigh. She looked up, sweat trickled from her forehead and down to her chin. This usually happened when her illness was about to kick in but she didn't want poliro to worry. before he could say anything, she spoke:

"Im alright..."

All the time, had Poliros dick inside of her. She could still feel it throbbing inside.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:29 am
Poliro Tensol

Poliro was really enjoying himself now. The feelings of Ayanes warm and wet pussy made his dick throb inside of her, and his gasps of enjoyment obviously showed how he felt about the whole thing. He just wanted to keep on going from this point on. He was estatic in his own pleasure about it. This is where most of his thoughts blanked out and he went fully with his instincts to mate with a female. After a bit though, Ayane stopped. Poliro could feel it. In desperation for even more pleasure, he looked up at Ayane with a face that showed he wanted more, but is at that moment he realised her illness was kicking in judging from her sweating. He spoke in his concerned tone, after Ayane had said to him she was fine, Poliro didn't believe it "Ayane.. are you okay!? I can see your illness is kicking in.. please get your pills! Thats more important than this!"

Poliro went from being estatic in pleasure to being worried about Ayane. "We can just stop for a minute or so you can get them...back." Poliro did want to carry on strongly, but her safety was more important. No worries, Poliro would get back to fucking her if she did get her pills and took them. But most importantly, Poliro just wanted her to be at her best condition so they could get the full joy out of doing it for the first time.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Big Moment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Big Moment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm
The Big Moment - Page 2 Groovy14
Archived

The Big Moment - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum