Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenrai and Renji

Mon May 30, 2011 11:22 am
[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 6d35e810

"Your useless and life is usless."

----------------------------------------------------------

"You don't have to be an alcoholic to drink, ya' know. Loosen up a little bit, geez. Stop acting like you got somebody's foot up your ass. Just enjoy the flow and go with it. You should be honored that you're drinking with the second division captain and the commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukido Corps at the same time. Now, drink up."

The boy sighed once again as he opened up his hand the second Renji threw it, catching it without looking. If it was something Kenrai was good at then it was catching after all. Looking back towards the Captain as he left the Sake for the time being.

"I'm not allowed to really drink while I'm on duty. I get drunk easily too. But, in my free-time like this... it's a perfect time to drink."

With another sigh the boy looked down to his own glassed bottle of sake that was handed to him whilst watching the Captain drink his own in big gulps. He hadn't tried sake before and in fact he hadn't even tried any form of alchohol. The closest he had come to that was smelling the drunk shinigami's traces around him a few weeks after graduating, that was another thing about Kenrai. Having a sharp smell, he could smell blood more than anything from up to a mile away.

Opening the bottle he took a small sip from it before wincing at how bitter it was, wanting to spit it out before digesting it and shivering as he thought 'yuck'.

"Kyah... have you decided on what squad to join in though? If you care at least."

The boy quickly placed the open bottle on the ground wanting to wipe his tongue dry and the horrible after-taste of the alchohol.

"N-No-NO. I haven't!"

He quickly responded near to shouting as he was more focused on trying to take the taste away. If Kenrai were to get drunk who'd know what would happen.

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:38 am

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji smirked a little as he drank another gulp from his sake bottle. He knew it; it always tasted better when you're drinking with someone. But, when he saw the expression on the guy's face when he drank the sake bottle - like he was expressing the term 'yuck' Renji immediately went for a smack at his head hard enough to push his head far down to his knees or look as if he's bowing.

"Don't treat drinks like that! If you're going to drink sake, at least take a manly sip like I do!"

Renji kept drinking his drink remembering what happened in the past with the children in Rukongai. He grew up basically with them; even Rukia was involved in the whole incident - well, she was the one who saved them from getting caught by a water dealer. Renji did steal some water from that guy, he immediately started wondering how the guy was doing with his demented face since he fell on his face when tripped by Rukia.

"No? Ya' know, you should pick a squad quick. Or, I could force you to join one in my choosing."

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------

[center]Whilst Renji was still drinking Kenrai was more concerned on getting the taste away frm his mouth before he was smacked hard at the back of his head, not only making him smack his head against his knees but bite on his tongue aswell!

"EUG-!"

He yelled quickly, his tongue feeling numb as it was stuck halfway out his mouth giving him a sore mouth.

"Wshat wsas tsah fusckisng fwsor!?"

He yelled although his words seemed as if they couldn't be heard at all. Placing a hand on his mouth at how much pain his mouth felt, misplacing the bottle of sake for water he quickly picked it up thinking it was water and it'd help his mouth before downing the whole thing. Stupidly enough he had just taken a sip from it less than five minutes so to forget it was sake and thinking it was water aswell as drinking the whole thing was pretty much stupid of him. Atleast it helped his mouth, but a few minutes later he began laughing, feeling dizzy.

"ahaha...ahahHAHahaha...Thesky is blue...HAHAHAHAHHAHAH"

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Tue May 31, 2011 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:03 pm

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji started to laugh after he had smacked his head. His reaction was too hysterical to even not be laughed at or hardly look at. Renji's laugh was loud enough to nearby Onmitsukido members but they hopefully didn't mind him laughing like that since that place was basically his house - their house as well. If they're going to live here and wants to give out a complaint on Renji's behavior... well, they could get the fuck out of there. When he saw that Kenrai was trying to drink the sake bottle thinking that it was water, he immediately tried to stop him with his arm sticking out.

"Wait! That's th--..."

His statement was even finished since the guy gulped down the whole bottle just like that. It was pretty impressive for a non-alcoholic alright. Renji snickered a little bit after noticing that he became utterly drunk.

"So?! What squad, man?"

[ E N D ]

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Empty

Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Image186 Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Image184Kenrai and Renji - Page 2 Image183
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 pm

[center]Kenrai's vision pretty much became fucked up a few seconds after as he looked up at Renji.

"Haha, You look like a girl!!"

Laughing again, the boy tried to stand up before tripping up on pretty much nothing and falling on top of Renji.

"Woops! Hahahaha! Who put the floor there! Hahaha!"

His laugh was pretty much the same as Hollow Ichigo's, scary and manically crazy. Kenrai's forehead though was burning up, his body wasn't used to alcohol and defiently not used to having a whole bottle of it. His face turned pale as he continued laughing, of course he wouldn't puke as he wasn't really a puking type.

"Haha...haha. Trees are green. What squad? Let's go to a squad!"

He said, not making any sense at all. Although he soon fell to his knees from falling on to Renji before falling to the ground unconscious from his body attempting to handle a bottle's worth of Sake which was downed within seconds

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Renji was pretty much making that 'oh shit, O.o' face pretty much. He didn't really expect him to be a drinker, but he looked like one of those most drunken bitches he had ever seen. Even Kira Izuru can handle a lot more sake bottles can he did... except he ended up almost getting foamed from his mouth. This man was just there unconcious on the ground and looking as if he was dead. Was sake a bit too much for his age? Actually, scratch that. Was sake a bit too much for his physique?

"Holy shit!"

He yelped as the man lied down unconcious. This man was pretty serious about not a being a good drinker at all. Renji poked him with the case of his zanpakuto to see if he would react or not. He didn't really want to call the relief squad due to the fact that he doesn't want people to know that he's been drinking at this time of the day... and ending up almost making someone a drunken bitch then causing them to get... well, faint.

"Eh..."

He grunted lowly. Hopefully, the Onmitsukido will NOT call any of the fourth squad members.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

[center]Kenrai was pretty much out of it. He didn't budge when Renji nudged him with his Zanpakuto's case. Instead he lay down, drooling on his hand. He was partially unconscious and partially sleeping for one thing which meant his body was probably not that damaged from the alchohol

. This would save Renji having to get Fourth Division or whatnot in. But what would probably happen is that Kenrai would wake up with the worst hang-over, not to mention he'd be more moody than before. If that was even possible!

"Ng..."

[center]He moved around for a bit suddenly before falling unconscious yet again, burying his head in his arms before his face went pale as if he was going to puke...he wouldn't would he?! What would happen if he puked all over Renji. Surely, Kenrai himself would laugh at this but with Renji, hell would break loose.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 am

T H E B A B O O N K I N G

Renji notified one of the hiding Onmitsukido to not ever call the fourth division here just yet. Unless Kenrai goes rampage and starts to act mentally unstable and retarded which was a difference case in this situation since that would need immediate medical help. Either way, Renji panted loudly as he finished up his sake bottle still feeling a tad sober from the whole thing. That was probably because of Kenrai getting rid of the soon-to-be drunk Renji away from the sight.

"What a horrible drinker! He fell down on me and now he's looking pale...! Wait, pale? Oh, shit! Don't puke here. DO NOT PUKE HERE!"

Renji begged to the unconcious Kenrai. Of course, it had no affect somebody who just passed out from drinking the sake that much. If Kenrai puked right here, there would always be one Onmitsukido member to go look for someone in the fourth division to clean it up since housing was another part of their job along with medical help. But, a bigger hell would break loose when one of them calls Captain Unohana herself. This woman - the captain of the fourth division - always have this mysterious aura around her gentle self that happens to scare even the eleventh division plus Captain Zaraki out of the way. That's how scary she is. Renji wouldn't even want to deal with her in any sort of way!

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Stirring around a bit more, It wasn't long until Kenrai regained consciousness but only to do it...yes IT.

"BLEUG!"

He said before puking over towards Renji himself, if it did hit him it'd be on his shoes. Wiping his mouth soon after with a paled face Kenrai looked up towards Renji obviously not feeling or looking very good.

"Let's go to the rainbow..."

He mumbled although obviously taking track of what he was saying now which meant he wans't as drunk as before. Standing up wobbling again and again as he tried to regain balance before using a nearby tree for said balance to stand up and support himself the boy looked back at Renji before to the ground as if he was going to puke any time soon.

"I'm going home.."

He mumbled before tripping up on a strand of grass, falling to the ground as he winced. He couldn't move pretty much yet he acted as if he nothing was wrong with him!

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:47 pm

T H E B A B O O N K I N G

Renji just kept staring at the unconcious shinigami who didn't belong to any squad whatsoever. What was Renji doing here in the first place? He was just walking down his hallway to see what was going on and happened to find an intruder who wasn't planning to join one fo the division of the Gotei 13. Yet, Renji offered him a drink in his own headquarters. What the hell was wrong with him?! That's when it happened. Yes, the tragedic IT happened.

"What the fuck?! Hey, idiot!"

Before Renji even knew, Kenrai puked all over Renji's shoes. And with a yelp, Renji kicked the shoes off far away from the stained puke on the ground. He snapped his finger until one Onmitsukido guard comes by to ask what was going on. Renji stated the obvious and the man went to go get some clean-up crews here. It was getting messy.

Kenrai told Renji that he was going to go home but fell down pointlessly still with a slight pale face. Renji has gotten new shoes before the man fell down with the command of asking one of the guards one. He puts it on then walks over to Kenrai, bending his knees to kneel down and check what was going on. Without any choice, Renji grouped his index and middle finger then gently pressed through Kenrai's pressure point behind his left ear with the goal of making him faint a bit longer without any energy to move his body.

[ E N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum