Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty Re: Kenrai and Renji

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:02 pm
Watching the breeze brush each strand of grass while Kenrai's whole body shook Kenrai did nothing but count the strands of grass in front of him not paying attention to the guards replacing the shoes and such.
He groaned every now and then in pain, if he'd move whilst conscious like this chances were he'd puke once again.

"Eu.."

He mumbled as he closed his eyes before hearing the foot steps from Renji come over to him. Opening his eyes the boy looked over shakily towards Renji wondering what he was doing.

"G-Go away..."

He mumbled although Renji obviously ignored him as he had bent down at this point.

"I-I-i t-t-told you..."

He began almost looking as if he was going to puke again before feeling a harsh shot of pain rush through his own body when Renji pushed one of his Pressure points. Letting out a yelp his body then slumped to the grass quickly before falling unconscious just as Renji predicted would happen.

Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 am
Renji stared at the man on the ground, the breeze was flowing outside where Kenrai was facing and the grass seemed to making an oceanic noise. The wind touching the grass making it to sway forward and backward. The situation was going to get awkward right now. It looked as if Kenrai wanted to puke again. That was a whole bad situation.

"Don't call the fourth squad yet!"

Renji poked through his pressure points so that he fell unconcious in front of him. In the ridicule this situation was in, he called one of the Onmitsukido guards to bring a medic kit from his office. Which they instanteously already had sitting right by Renji. Renji flipped the kit open to find some medicine that helped with stomach pain and most likely with the vomiting that this guy just did.

He took a cup of water and poured it inside Kenrai after he positioned him into a pose that can make him swallow a bit better. Then, he took two tablets of the medicine and threw it inside his mouth along with the water. The water and medicine could've been flowing down his throat toward his stomach by now.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 pm
A valuble lesson learnt out from all of this? Don't give Kenrai alchohol.
Being leant up as the fluid of cold water rushed in his mouth before the two tablets were thrown in they soon traveled down in to his stomach as he remained unconscious for the time being. His face stopped growing more pale each second as the coloured began to slowly restore. Wincing lightly before opening his eyes gently all he could feel now was the headache from the after effects of drinking so much Alchohol.

"..."

It wasn't long until Kenrai felt himself in someone's arms, and too see it was Renji he freaked out. Pushing him away before backing to a tree.

"W-Who do you think you fuckin' are! Touching me! Ew!"

He yelled, yeah, Kenrai was back louder than ever. Louder to give someone a headache even. He looked around before standing up attempting to do something, all that came to mind was to throw a strand of grass out towards Renji. Why? It failed of course but why would he of thought of something like that in the first place? Instead he did something stupid and ran inside Renji's squad barracks to rush of from him. Which wasn't a wise choice considering it was sort of trespassing.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm
Renji smiled as he held Kenrai against in his arms to only see that his skin was getting less pale which was a sign that he was getting better from that medicine he just gave. Sadly though, it looked as if he took it toward the wrong way went he was conscious again. He yelled out to not touch him. What was this? A raping sequence in an eighteen-only movie? No, not even close! Renji was going to tell him what just had happened until Kenrai took off loudly deeper into the barracks.

Sighing, Renji just stood up from where he was and kept on walking down the hall ignoring the fact that he just met a complete idiot. How sad was it to be conversing this whole time without any use whatsover.

"I'm leaving."

[Renji says: I be leavin' nigga!]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 pm
[Kenrai leaves the thread =w=]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Archived on Request
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Kenrai and Renji - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum