Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty Re: Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!]

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: We are currently deciding whether or not Arrancars should have blood abilities. Until it is decided please wait for approval or denial. Also use of poison must be approved by a admin. You might want to vote for blood abilities and post your reasoning if you want it.
Tier: undecided

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm
the ability in question is Miasma Blood not that one

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!

Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Left_bar_bleue0/0Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm
OK here we go. your app is good but here are a few things I want you to change.

1. History- remove that your character is from a different astral plane. All characters are born in our astral plane.

2. Serpent Conduit: "Each snake has a poisonous bite that causes whatever they bite to decay and rot until nothing is left, regardless of what was bitten. Flesh, concrete, bone, steel - all of it decays at the same rate when exposed to the black venom."

That part. I'm not allowing an ability that can cause decay of the characters. I don't mind poisons but if this is a little much. PLease no causing other characters to rot away.

3. Malefic Exchange: Make it so you must cut that body part or have some kind of contact with the body part.

4. Black Nimbus: 3 minutes means nothing to me. Give me how long, post wise does it last and it's cool down time. Tell me, in post count wise , how long it would take to completely kill both people involved. Also add that if a person your fighting is stronger than you they can break away. This ability will have to come with alot of restriction because people can't be killed without consent aside from event threads.

5. Your not an espada remove from history. You must earn that position, we are not just going to hand it to you

Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] 2uh7mv8

Ego ferro.

Iustus ego gladio.

ensem cum facturus sum manum peccata mundi mundans in igne consummationis

Sum tenebris.

Finis venit:

Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Left_bar_bleue0/0Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 pm
Yeah explain the poison thing more

Malefic exchange. I think you need to have made contact with the body part in question and not just brushing against it

And no hollow reborn. You start off as a human, end of story

Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] 2uh7mv8

Ego ferro.

Iustus ego gladio.

ensem cum facturus sum manum peccata mundi mundans in igne consummationis

Sum tenebris.

Finis venit:

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Left_bar_bleue10/100Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:01 pm
Axon - Sexta Espada [Finished!] Woolegs BYE!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum