Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Duh~ OOC RP!?!?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 am
Kuma: Kimmi-kun, was it? Well...you are the most finest woman ever! Grope me all you want! *laughs in joy.*

Souru: *drinking ale, scowling at Kuma.* Curse you. Kimmi? You can keep him, for now. He is like a young child, except he is more perverted and gets drunk often. Have you ever witnessed a drunken stuffed animal??? IT'S A PARADOX!!! *slams head on bar out of exhaustion.

Kuma: *muffled voice:* You're just jealous! Mwahahahaha!

Souru: DAMN LITTLE BEAR! *blinks and then clears throat.* Ahem. Sorry...*smiles and laughs a little.* Can I get you another drink, Kimmi?

Kuma: Oh..Kimmi! I love you!~

Souru Korekuta~ 4-3 He's Going the Distance-Cake

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 am
Vincent: -being pulled to Akuro- ...... -sighed-

END!
Shall make another post after 4 post later. =w=

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Swordsmen
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 am
Souru: Guys, no need to fight. *stares at Zelos and Emil.* Hi, I'm So- *is interuppted by the battle and attacks between the two.* Curse this...Say, where'd she take that bear? I hope she doesn't have him snoopin' around her place...

Kuma: *stands up on bed and starts crying out of joy* FINALLY! I'm relieved of that unloving monster, Souru. Kimmi? Kimmi...? *wanders into bathroom* OH MY GOODNESS! KIMMI! HELL...*quickly silences and watches Kimmi shower.*
This is way better than living with Souru.

Souru: Oh well. He can't be in too much trouble. *drinks beer and watches the fight.*

EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 am
Souru: *stares at Angelique grimly.* Angelique-SAN~

Kuma: HEAVEN! LE REVOLUCION! COMA ESTAD YES! MORE SOAP! *has a huge smile on.*

Souru: I really hope that bear isn't causing trouble. *sighs.*

Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am
Vincent: -The man nodded, sighed- What's with... the people here...? -His eyes glaring around his surroundings-

Haisuke: -He swung his hand towards the female named Angelique's face and slapped her-

Kazuki: what a meany towards girls... -hic- i'm drunk..

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 3 Swordsmen
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm
Souru: *being crushed* Oh....h-hello! *looks at Vincent.* Some are excited, others are very drunk. Perhaps, maybe even angry people are at this bar. I just came here to see my friends. *Evily stares at Kuma.* You.........

Kuma: HIYA! *jumps over onto Souru's chest, cutting his cheek.* What's up? Me and Kimmi-chan took a bath. You should come next time. *winks.*

Souru: *confused look.* You dirty little perv! *slams Kuma's head onto the bar.*

Kuma: WATCH IT! I JUST GOT CLEAN!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum