Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Empty Re: Duh~ OOC RP!?!?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm
k.

Last edited by EddyB on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm
Mizuki: ~She'd walk in with her guardian~ What's happening here?

Ashida: Maybe they are tired.I'll put them away and let you have a seat here. *He would freeze everyone with ice and put them away from Mizuki, distance of 100 meters away from Mizuki* Sit here, mistress. *Bows at Mizuki*
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Vincent: Such a grave mistake.. -sighed-

Haisuke: Hey!SOMEONE JUST CAME IN!

Kazuki: I want more beer.... =w= -all drunk-

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Swordsmen
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm
Kuma: *hugs Kimmi.* Souru is so mean! He never washes me! Never loves me! Never let's me sleep in his bed! He made me sleep in the gutters one night! *whimpers.*

Souru: That's a l-lie! You jerk! *puts Kuma in a headlock.*

Kuma: *flailing about* AHHHH!!!

Souru: TAKE TH- Who's that? *looks at new people arriving.* Hello! *smiles and waves to the people entering.*

Kuma: Hello! How- *gets choked again by Souru.* AHHHH!!! K-K-K-KIMMI!!!!

Souru Korekuta~ 4-3 He's Going the Distance-Cake

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 am
Mizuki: What's wrong with kimmi? -Looks confused to kimmi-

Ashida: -He unstealthed his zanpakuto and looks at kimmi- what is wrong with you being such a disrespectful to miss Mizuki?I'll slaughter you with my blade if you dare do anything to her.

Mizuki: ~Holds the zanpakuto and slowly pushes it down- calm down please, Ashida.

Ashida: But mistress, she was being disrespectful to you.

Mizuki: Its okay~

Ashida: Fine.. I'll forgive her.. If she did anything disrespectful to you again... I swear i'll slaughter her with my bare hands... -He places his zanpakuto back-
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 am
Vincent: Tsk... -sat down on the stool and drank a few bottles of beers-

Haisuke: ENOUGH WITH THIS FOOLISH BASTARDS GAMES!DIE YOU ASSHOLES! -SUMMONS A HOLLOW MASK ON HIS FACE THEN SLASH OUT AN EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND AN UNSTOPPABLE CRIMSON DARK WAVE THAT WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE BAR- YOU PIECE OF MOTHERF*CKERS MUST DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! -RAGES-

Kazuki: -simply breaks it with his unarmed left hand, in a drunken way- ahhhhh~ such a good drunken old fashion day~ -hic-

Haisuke: ......

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Duh~ OOC RP!?!? - Page 4 Swordsmen
EddyB
EddyB
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm
Souru: Well that's rude! *looks at Ahisda.* Oh? I see you're a Shinigami as well! With that Zanpakuto! Very interesting! *chuckles.*

Kuma: Great...more of these ignorant, selfish, self centered Soul Reapers...*rolls eyes.*

Souru: *slaps Kuma* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuma: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Souru Korekuta~ 4-3 He's Going the Distance-Cake
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum