Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Left_bar_bleue10/100Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Empty Velcome to my Undersea Lab...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 am
"Oho... They want to know who you are, Dai." The redhead turned towards the mysterious teenager sitting behind the computer, trying to take in his brown hair and the like.

"It seems that way..."

Well, now... How do I put this? I'm unusual, in terms of most staff. I don't get butthurt, I don't get frustrated easily, and oh! I don't care about your sorry little lives. If you look to me for assistance as one of the trio of Advisors on the site, you'd better expect both yourself, and the person you're accusing to be given equal amounts of shtick. Because I'm what you call...

"True Neutral"

Even if I end up being a perpetrator of some kind, I can't bear to see only one side get considered. Hell, I could end up arguing against my own case if it would get the other side heard. Because that's how I do things. However, if you come to me for advice, or just to chat, I'm usually quite friendly and easy to talk to. ^_^

Here's a dancing Dai...(and someone else) for your troubles~ <3

Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Caramelldansen__Luke_and_Asch_by_darkangel6
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Velcome to my Undersea Lab... Empty Re: Velcome to my Undersea Lab...

Thu May 30, 2013 10:44 am
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS OUT OF HERE ♣

Welp, seeing how Dai is no longer staff for the time being, I'm moving this into archives until he decides to return...eventually. He has to, y'know.

Velcome to my Undersea Lab... WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum