Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei 13 Hierarchy

+99
Nix Shraik
Ren Shimizu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Romulus Bison
Fateburn
Mujin
Sasuke Ryotai
Starchyu
Yvhv
Anticlimactic
Shinryu
Hayuko
Naziel Kasigawa
Absentee
Sage
Ryniel
BladeNB
killerants
Yukichiyu Senoku
Joshua Kyrie
TheMaynard
Pammy
Matsu
Pociden
CPKallday
JohnSeever
ざる
Zaz
Sinpoder
Kyouhai Suzumori
Jin Hoshigawa
Horus Sariel
Kade
Raiki
Teitoku
Cookies
Thordios
Ludalfa
Carter
Cardinal
Arashi
M A G I
Majestic Moose
Dexterity
Kanji Man
Kanda
tina
Tsuyo
lionus
Ulqui
Enjiuu
Imakuran
HitomiIchimaru
Silim
||Tsukuyomi||
Yamamoto
elluvias
Tsumi Buredo
Chao
Baldragoran
~Amaya~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Taichou
Annihilation
HallowedMask
Kakeru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Decimation
Cheshire Cat
Akihiko
ReddTseuken
Ravana
Prinny
Gin
Elendril
Snopy
zetsurin
Dark Angel
supa cute chibi
Soniko
Shizuo
JJ
Zoro
ShadowCougar13
Jojo Kaguya
Genpaku
Star
Blade
||-BlankMystery-||
Pockeh
Teijo
Tsubine
Iori
Portaliya
Dai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
103 posters
Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotei 13 Hierarchy

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm
Name: Tsumi Buredo

Division: 3rd

Position: 3rd Seat

URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7391-tsumi-buredo-shinigami-approved-4-2

Reasons For Joining: Tsumi wishes to better himself, and chooses to accomplish this by working with a team.

How Active Are You? I go on whenever i can, every other day worst case scenario.

What Do You Have To Offer: Tsumi's skills are focused on silence, stealth, and combat. As such, he may be more suited to join something like squad 11. He joins squad 3 to take him out of his comfort zone, to allow him to adapt. Should he become vice captain, or even captain, he would probably shift squad trainings to stealhty operations.

Notes: N/A

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 1
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Lc8BuaoGotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Od6P2IGGotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Lc8Buao

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 pm
I see no reason not to approve you as such, but there is one thing of note: You can't change a Division's operations like that. The 2nd Division is the Omnitsukidou, which covers "stealthily operations."

Tsubine's Character List
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm
Copy that. I'll just have to think of a different way to overthrow the captain

Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 1
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Lc8BuaoGotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Od6P2IGGotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Lc8Buao

elluvias
elluvias
Starter Member

Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 am
Name: Amaya Hawke
Division: 7
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7419-amaya-hawke#44863
Reasons For Joining: Because he's worked for it. He didn't jump into Squad 7 and land in the 3rd seat. He's trained for it and worked his way up. He's dedicated to his squad, his cpatain, and what the Gotei 13 stands for.
How Active Are You? I pretty much live and breathe the internet so I'll be on pretty much every day.
What Do You Have To Offer: Amaya could be considered almost like an 'older sister' towards the Squad. He's very attentive towards them and cares greatly about the squad as a whole. Clever, adaptive, and very very stubborn Amaya can usually be tossed into a multitude of situations and come out either on top or having made his adversary pay very dearly for the win. He's also a good 'administrative assistant', helping to keep things organized and running smoothly so fewer of the smaller problems come to the Captain or Vice Captain to be fixed. He isn't arrogant about his position, he knows the Captain and Vice-Captain both are stronger than he is and more qualified for their positions and doesn't resent them for it. In fact he earnestly wants to support them. He is also highly skilled in various fighting techniques at this point and if asked doesn't mind helping to train the lower seats. Also he likes to make baked goods for his squad, and who can't resist freshly baked cookies or pie?
Notes: Reserve please?
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 am
Reservation approved and placed.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
elluvias
elluvias
Starter Member

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:00 pm
Name: Amaya Hawke
Division: 7
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7435-amaya-hawke
Reasons For Joining: Because he's worked for it. He didn't jump into Squad 7 and land in the 3rd seat. He's trained for it and worked his way up. He's dedicated to his squad, his cpatain, and what the Gotei 13 stands for.
How Active Are You? I pretty much live and breathe the internet so I'll be on pretty much every day.
What Do You Have To Offer: Amaya could be considered almost like an 'older sister' towards the Squad. He's very attentive towards them and cares greatly about the squad as a whole. Clever, adaptive, and very very stubborn Amaya can usually be tossed into a multitude of situations and come out either on top or having made his adversary pay very dearly for the win. He's also a good 'administrative assistant', helping to keep things organized and running smoothly so fewer of the smaller problems come to the Captain or Vice Captain to be fixed. He isn't arrogant about his position, he knows the Captain and Vice-Captain both are stronger than he is and more qualified for their positions and doesn't resent them for it. In fact he earnestly wants to support them. He is also highly skilled in various fighting techniques at this point and if asked doesn't mind helping to train the lower seats. Also he likes to make baked goods for his squad, and who can't resist freshly baked cookies or pie?
Notes: Amaya's been accepted now :3
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Approved for 7th Division's 3rd seat!

Kinoen: Welcome to the division, kid.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100Gotei 13 Hierarchy - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 am
Ok, I do believe this was approved awhile ago, but he hasn't shown up on the list for Squad 8 so...yea. I am reposting the app to make it easier. just approve, deny, whatever. Though I think it was approved before and just not listed.

Name: Motochika Chōsokabe
Division: 8th Division
Position: 4th Seat
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7004-motochika-chosokabe-approved-2-3
Reasons For Joining: From a history standpoint, Motochika is a longtime member of the Gotei 13, and is quite skilled in combat. To top it off, he is extremely close to learning Shikai making him quite qualified to hold a seated position. And to top it off, its open.
How Active Are You? Quite active, and by quite I mean extremely.
What Do You Have To Offer: A member who knows what he is doing in battle.
Notes: Come on, he has a Shamisen. Everyone needs to relax now and then.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:02 am
Approved. Adding now.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yamamoto
Yamamoto
Starter Member

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm
Name: Kurosawa Ryou
Division: 8th Division
Position: 5th Seat hopefully
URL of Char App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7543-kurosawa-ryou-approved-3-1
Reasons For Joining: Well his own personal reasons are simply to be closer to his captian he respects, though in a differnt way than most. As well as some of the of the only people who fall under his 'Mistressess'(Pretty adorable concept actually ) catagory. In his usual gaurd dog like nature of course
How Active Are You? I am on practically everyday and can post at the minimun once every two days. At the most I can turn out a few post a day. So I am on quite a bit.
What Do You Have To Offer: He simply wants to keep doing what he has alway been doing, and protecting the members of his Division. Ryou has a certian desire to be able to be there and always wacth over them, and hopefully with a seated rank it will be a bit easier.
Notes: This one will certianlly be an entertiaing spot for him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum