Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Bear Hugs
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:50 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyToday at 1:07 am by Gamma

» Mirajane Soan [Approved; 5-3]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:51 am by Gamma

» Whispers on the Wind.
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyToday at 12:23 am by Yaksha

» When an Angry Person is Angry
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm by Guest

» Chain Gang (Open)
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

Top posters
THEFROST
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_voting_barA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_voting_barA Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127569 messages in 19430 subjects

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Blank On Halloween

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

A Typical Day With Kyle In Australia

Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 pm

My reaction when Dai and Pockeh are singing over skype

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
||-BlankMystery-||

November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 pm

A Typical Moment Whenever Someone Tries To Break Into Frost's House

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 59PostSubject: Re: A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum   A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 pm

A Typical Day When Koichi Tries To Use Misaiko's Toilet

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Typical Day In The Life Of Someone On The Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next