Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Empty Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 am
Today's the day. I will achieve it today. Thought Colin as he looked around him at his surroundings. He was in the vizard corp's training room. He had found out it was rarely used, so he decided it would be the perfect place to train. He was a Lieutenant Colonel of the Vizard Corps, and he might as well use the resources that came with it. He only had one goal today, only one burning thought. Today was the day he was going to achieve bankai.

He looked around him. He was in a small room with only one door. It was away from the main building so it could be trained in properly. The room was square, and had only one small light bulb in the middle of the room. The light switch was directly to the left of the door. There were wooden kendo weapons in the right corner on the side of the room with the door, and a punching bag on the other side of the room from the weapons.

Colin takes a deep breath, ready to begin. He begins focusing, trying to reach his inner world. His determination is strong, and he knows he is able to do what must be done. He sits on the ground, his legs crossed, and cleared his mind. He was ready to welcome his zanpakto spirit in once again, and start his training. He sneezed, breaking the tension for a moment, and laughed at himself. Then he focused, determined not to screw this up.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo) Empty Re: Eagleman's Bankai. (Solo)

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 am
He sat there on the ground, waiting. After an hour of nothing, Colin was forced to wonder if he was doing something wrong. He tried to remember the last time he had been in touch with his zanpakto spirit. It had been in the fight against Stefan, and he had been infuriated. He was infuriated at all the waste that Stefan was creating, destroying what took time and effort to build and wiping out beautiful ocean and creating a desert. So much pain, so much waste... Colin had always been trained to use his movements to the fullest, that waste was akin to criminal. It was so unnecessary. He cried out, truly frustrated at the predicament created by all this waste.

He opened his eyes and nearly flinched. He saw great mountains all around him, covered in snow. He focused and realized he was once again within his inner world. He looked around them, noticing, as always, their size. It was cold, but Colin was used to cold when he came here. Then Colin saw him, flying towards Colin in the distance. Colin knew who this was. It was his zanpakto spirit, Sōringuīguru. Colin knew what he had come for as soon as he lighted down.

"Sōringuīguru, I have come. I believe I am ready for my true power, my bankai. I humbly request that you help me achieve this."

Sōringuīguru looked at Colin for a moment, slowly blinking in the harsh sunlight of the mountains.

"I will grant your request, but only if I deem you worthy. To be worthy, you must defeat me. But know this. Should you fail, I most likely will never grant you bankai. Since you are the one who believes he is ready, I know this condition will most likely force you to do your best, as there will be no do overs!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm
Colin took a deep breath, considering Sōringuīguru words. This is my only chance, huh? He looked at Soringuiguru, considering. He knew, as he had always known, his answer.

"I accept your terms. I will not fail!"

He leapt out, as fast as his body would go. He wasn't going to release Shikai, as that would use Soringuiguru's strength instead of his own. Colin reached Soringuiguru, and lashed out, a savage punch aimed at Soringuiguru's face. It connected, but Soringuiguru didn't so much as flinch. Then Soringuiguru struck, grabbing ahold of Colin by his shoulders. His grip was firm, and Colin felt the nails digging into him. Then Soringuiguru threw Colin up into the air, flying up and following him. He made a kick aimed at Colin's chest, and Colin barely had time to throw up his arms to defend himself. The kick struck, and Colin knew his arms would be bruised for some time.

Colin, still in the thin air of the mountains, knew he had little choice. He reached for his hairline, getting power from the only thing he had a choice to do. He pulled down his mask, with its feathers and all. The mask stopped his fall, allowing him to hover in the air. He focused power into his zanpakto with his right hand, at pointed his left at Soringuiguru's body.

"Hado 4, Byakurai!"

From Colin's finger shot a bolt of pure lightning, guided by his cybernetic sight. It hit Soringuiguru's left wing, crippling it. Soringuigurgu was no longer able to fly.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm
Colin was glad that his Hado had hit, but was shocked at what happened next. Soringuiguru spread his wings, grimacing from the pain from the hado. Suddenly, the left wing, or what was left of it, disapeared. At least, that's what it looked like. the feather's had seperated from the body and began to storm around and move in Colin's direction. Colin had a hunch, but it wasn't confirmed until one of the very outer of the feathers grazed his arm. Suddenly a deep cut appeared in his forearm, and began to bleed. Colin's eyes opened wide and used Pterodactyl flight to get away from the cloud of feathers as fast as he could. He circled around at Soringuiguru, his zanpakto held in front of him, moving in a superman like style.

When he reached, Soringuiguru dodged to the left, and grabbed Colin's zanpakto. Colin smirked, and Soringuiguru was repulsed away by the gathered reiatsu in the blade. then Colin span to his side and slashed, firing off an airwave. Soringuiguru held his palms out, and yelled. From his palms shot an invisible collection of reiatsu, in a cross shape pattern and as silent as the wind. All that Colin saw was his attack being negated and a long scratch appearing in his right shoulder. Colin gripped the wound with his left hand, and had to run again as the feather cloud drew nearer to him.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 am
Colin moved up and away from the feather cloud and the battle field. His breath was going in great gasps, as while he was aware of the thin air here, that didn't mean he was unaffected by it. The wound on his chest was smarting, and felt worse, as if his skin had been surgically split with a knife instead of reiatsu. He turned around again, flying towards Soringuiguru at full speed. This time he released pterodactyl flight a few seconds before he touched down, giving him momentum to spring up and above Soringuiguru. Soringuiguru attacked, using his razor-sharp wing. Colin parried it and tried to cut Soringuiguru shoulder, but was deflected. All this time he was charging reiatsu in his left hand. At the height of his leap he fired, a point blank cero that sent Soringuiguru flying away from the battlefield.

Colin was panting by this point. That cero had used a good bit of energy, so he was glad it had worked. Then he saw Soringuiguru standing up. Soringuiguru turned to face Colin, and crossed his arms, his hands unfolded, pointing out. Suddenly the other wing dissipated, and merged with the feather cloud. The cloud seemed to shrink, and became a brown sword, about the size of Colin's katana. Soringuiguru held the sword in his hand and swung it. Suddenly, feathers shot out, one after another, extremely quickly. Colin was unable to dodge and the feathers cut in, piercing his left side and ending at the rib. Colin knew that Soringuiguru had been holding back, or he wouldn't be able to feel his legs. As it was, the wound wasn't large but was deep. If Colin wasn't built like a plank of wood he would have been in much more pain from more of his body being pierced.

Colin looked through the pain, his body hurting. However, he could see Soringuiguru was becoming exhausted as well. They stood there, both waiting for the other to make his next move...

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 am
Colin decided to go all out, since he had not much to lose in his zanpakto's inner world.

Hey, hollow? Can you hear me? If you want to get stronger, you better give me a hand!!

Fine, ONLY because this is a special occasion. GO WILD! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Colin felt the burst of reiatsu that came from his hollow mask, staying on his feet when the power slammed down. He turned to face Soringuiguru and flash-stepped behind him, cutting down. The slash left a cut about an inch deep in Soringuiguru's lower left back. Soringuiguru spun around, tripping Colin, and kicking him in his ribs.

AHHHHH! He cried in his mind as his already wounded ribs cried out in more pain. He grit his teeth and bore it, flash-stepping away. Then he flash-stepped in front of Soringuiguru, emitting the unearthly screech of his hollow mask. Soringuiguru had to place his hands over his ears, flinching. However, the feather blade remained floating in mid air.

Colin began slashing at Soringuiguru, being parried by the floating sword. He blocked the sword and kicked Soringuiguru in the stomach, forcing him to cough up blood. Then something unexpected happened. The feather's dissipated from their sword shape, and Colin ran away, knowing full well how sharp they were. Suddenly, the feather's pierced themselves by their roots into Soringuiguru's body. Soringuiguru did not as much as flinch as the feathers planted themselves everywhere. Suddenly, Colin could see it. A reiatsu shield, formed over Soringuiguru's entire body. It was slightly brown in color. Oh, just perfect. What do I do now??

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 am
Ok, I got to get around that shield. He must be weakening, or else he would have set it up earlier. Colin examined his enemy, looking for a weak point, opening, anything he could use. Then, he saw it. The ground! He's vulnerable from the ground! He can't get feathers on his feet because he can't fly without them! Colin smiled, glad he had found it at last. However, he was worried about one thing. How am I supposed to use that weakness? He thought for a moment, and the answer came to him.

However, while Colin had been pondering, Soringuiguru had made his move. He had fired off another cross-shaped blade of reiatsu aimed at Colin, who noticed only when it was right next to him. He dodged to the right, but still felt a cutting pain on his wrist, much like the pain in his shoulder. Colin prepared his attack, charging 2 bala's in his hands. He threw them out as hard as he could, aimed at Soringuiguru's feet. As he had expected, Soringuiguru leapt up to dodge. Then Colin struck. He flash-stepped beneath Soringuiguru, and fired another bala, inside the reiatsu shield. The shield contained the explosion and Soringuiguru took it full force, destroying the shield as the feathers scattered away from the blast.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 am
Soringuiguru managed to land on his feet, panting with the pain of the explosion. He held his hand straight out, curving in his fingers. A multitude of feathers gathered in his hand, condensing into a sphere in the center of his palm. The sphere was roughly the size of a baseball. With his other hand Soringuiguru lifted up his arm, forming a feather chain and gripping it. He placed the chain in middle of the feather sphere. Then he whipped the chain, extending the feather sphere directly at Colin. Colin dodged to his left, the sphere missing his body. Then Soringuiguru pulled down on then chain, making it hit the ground and explode feathers outwards, like a bomb. Colin's back was cut open many times in moderate size scratches and cried out in pain.

Colin leapt to his side, charging up another cero in his right hand. He pointed the thing at Soringuiguru, and smiled. Colin didn't fire, and as soon as he saw Soringuiguru attempt to defend himself, he smiled. He flash-stepped behind Soriguiguru, performing an uppercut, knocking Soringuiguru into the air. Then Colin fired the cero point blank at Soringuiguru's back. The attack hit, although it seemed as if Soringuiguru jerked in the air a bit to avoid serious damage. The result was a wound in Soringuiguru's left side.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am
Colin took up a defensive stance, his breathing very forced. This fight had been going on for a while now, and it was beginning to take its toll on his body. He could barely feel his left arm from the cut to his shoulder, and his entire back was screaming from the feather bomb. He knew this match was about over, and for that he was glad. He looked at Soringuiguru, who seemed to be... meditating? He listened, but couldn't even hear the spirits breath. Soringuiguru was totally at ease. Uh oh. This can't be good! Colin thought, wondering what he should do. Then, an idea came to him. My speed will have to be exactly right, but it should work. I should be able to get my bankai if I do this right! He waited for Soringuiguru to make his move.

Soringuiguru slowly opened his eyes, lifting his hands in front of his face, letting his hands droop like wieghts. Then he straightened his arms up and out, with an exhale of breath. All still in the same motion he clapped his hands together, crying:

"Young Colin, if you make it by this attack, I will approve of you using my bankai. But only if you manage to beat... This! Wind Tunnel!!"

From in front of Soringuiguru burst a huge force of brown reiatsu. Three great lines of energy burst out, one directly in front of Soringuiguru going straight, the other two alternating rotations all around the middle one. The whole construct was about 10 feet wide in diameter, and was moving so fast it sounded like thunder. Colin prepared himself, completely letting all bodily functions go, letting his arm and neck just hang there. Then, a second before it hit, Colin made his move. The Wind Tunnel hit, making it seem as if Colin had been torn to shreds... however, it was not Colin, but his afterimage. Soringuiguru's eyes widened as he realized this and he spun around, to find Colin, the vizard mask gone, with his blade pressing against Soringuiguru's bare neck. If Soringuiguru moved, his head would be chopped clean off, and he knew. it. The match, was over. Colin smiled a great smile, despite his injuries.

"I... win!"

Then he fell to the ground, exhausted from all the effort and the injuries he had sustained. He was still concious, but he was relaxing, not even trying to move, on the cool mountain slope.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am
After a few minutes, Colin looked up, finding Soringuiguru standing there, without a scratch. He sat down next to where Colin lay, and Colin hastily sat up, noticing his wounds were also gone. Soringuiguru sat there for a few moments, and Colin wondered what was going on. Did I get my bankai or not? He was silent as Soringuiguru began to speak:

"Colin Washi. In all my time, I have never seen someone such as you. You hate wasteful death and destruction, and try to prevent it. When I first met you, I knew you would either be a great benefit to the world, or yet another curse. If you had been a curse, I would have refused you as soon as it became obvious. However, you have taken my teachings to heart and in the end used your own mind and strengths to prove you are worthy. So, as your zanpakto spirit and Soringuiguru of these mountains, I give you your bankai. Use it well."

Colin's eyes widened as he listened to Soringuiguru's speech. So, if I had joined the Monsuta instead of the Vizard Corps I wouldn't even have had my shikai by me? Colin knew by his own mind and strengths Soringuiguru meant how he had used an afterimage and his own speed to win. A tear came to his eye as he realized what it meant. He had done it. He had finally gotten his bankai, at last!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum