Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: The TREES... are EVERYWHERE!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm
Colin watched, amazed. What in the? That's all he's got? That can't be right. He thought as he saw Hizaki staggering from the blasts. Oh crap. The guy can't even control his hollow? Colin watched the mask form on Hizaki's face, seeing him lose control. He knew what that meant, and tried to pull away from Hizaki. He flew back, his eye barely able to keep up with Hollow Hizaki's speed. However, it was able to keep up, and Colin was able to block in time with both claws, his muscles screaming in protest. He pushed off of Hizaki, getting some distance, knocking off the blade that was thrown at him with a slash of his claws. Panting, he prepared himself as he saw the wave being fired. OH NO!!! CAN'T... DODGE! Colin dropped to one knee, defending himself with his claws as the blast reached him. He could feel his claws groaning and knew they couldn't stop the full force of the attack. Colin was pushed back 5 feet, leaving marks in the ground. When it was finished, he had a long burn straight from the base of his neck to his waistline, 3 inches wide. He could barely breathe, and knew things were bad. He calmed himself, finding his resolve. He examined the situation, realizing what Hizaki was doing. He smiled, actually smiled.

"Hizaki, you are a fool... Tell me, who will you protect like that? I've been there, and while it may be great now, it will only haunt you later on. What you are doing, IT IS FUTILE!"

Colin began his only available defense, beginning to spin around. He removed a feather, focusing on his feet, increasing his speed. He kept his body together on his center of gravity, gaining more speed. After just 3 seconds he reached his max and fully extended his arms, claws outstretched. I can hold this much longer than he can hold those afterimages. It's not like he's doing anything more than I have in the past. I guess he just doesn't listen... Colin remembered his earlier remark, knowing he was faster than Hizaki. His rotation created a sharp shield around him, and he would continue holding it, gathering energy into his palms. When Hizaki was worn out from his afterimages, Colin would fire off a cero from both hands, emerald in color and 2 feet in diameter each. Then he would jump in the air and stop, a bit dizzy. He took a defensive stance, knowing what an out-of-control vizard could do.

"You know, this is my first time facing a Yuudeshi. I always wondered what it would be like. However, I never thought that one would give in to his hollow instead of continue his own fight. That has happened to me once, and that WAS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH! I never had any desire to kill you, as it would dishonor Sector 4, but it seems that feeling is not mutual. In any case, please try to find yourself in there. A hollow is meant to help you, not control you!!!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 am
Hizaki Yuudeshi
-The Vizard-

The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0010

[-U N D E R - T H E - C O N T R O L - OF - T H E - I N N E R - H O L L O W-]

"Don't make me laugh!"
- Hollow Hizaki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-H I Z A K I - Y U U D E S H I-]
[-S T A R T - F I G H T I N G-]

"Heh!Quite some foolish words you have there.It won't be easy to get rid of me with these small words!"

Hollow Hizaki had a small grin of his face, and his reiatsu began to be released from his body.He watched the vizard spinning around, what was he doing?That was what he thought.He had nothing to think about, and he began to smile.These claws are just too small, and aren't any danger for him.He raised his zanpakuto, having black reiatsu with red outline, surrounding it.He stopped his hyper-speed combat, a cero was fired from colin.That guy thought that such a cero could even harm him, such a foolish one.He swung his unarmed left hand when the cero was close to him, and the cero was deflected and sliced into half.His left hand was uninjuired at all.A cero like that wouldn't work even a single bit.It seems that the vizard went to the defensive state.Just such a quite foolish movement again that he would do.He had no other intentions, and his only nature, is to kill and rip his opponent apart.

Words has been spoken out from colin's mouth, it was quite an interesting speech, but it wouldn't effect him.

"You know, this is my first time facing a Yuudeshi. I
always wondered what it would be like. However, I never thought that
one would give in to his hollow instead of continue his own fight. That
has happened to me once, and that WAS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH! I never had
any desire to kill you, as it would dishonor Sector 4, but it seems
that feeling is not mutual. In any case, please try to find yourself in
there. A hollow is meant to help you, not control you!!!"

"Tsk.."

"Oi, are you mocking me or something?I neevr meant to help him!"

He pointed his zanpakuto at colin, a smile appeared on his face, and he spoke again.

"My instinct is to devour hizaki's soul and take over his body for good!And kill anything that dares to stand in my way!"

He jumped to colin, with an incredible speed.He spin his zanpakuto around and easily break through the seal with ease.When he distracted colin's attention, he suddenly appeared behind colin in a matter of seconds before that guy could turn around quickly and even face him.Then he threw his zanpakuto at colin as a mid-range weapon, and goes foward to colin by pulling himself with the cloth.He fought with colin with both of his hands, not even colin could reach his speed even if he increased in.A normal fighter couldn't even fight against the expert hand-to-hand combat guy with his bare hands.And hollow hizaki would jump back.

He pointed at colin with two fingers, the index and the middle.A dark cero would begin to charge on it in an instant and fires at colin.If colin tries to fire another of his cero, or a sheild, or even using his feathers.It would simply overwhelm him with the cero with slightly powerful than an average cero.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 am
Dang.. Hizaki hasn't got a bit of control, huh? Well, not a whole lot I can do about that. Hmm... What to do... Colin had an idea as Hizaki's zanpakto began flying towards him. He prepared himself, then leapt forward, to the side of the blade.

"Hado number 11: Tsuzuri Raiden!!"

He placed his hand on the blunt side of the sword, just tapping it. His hand still gained a cut that went on each finger but did not sever them. Colin watched as the electric current shot out. He had put a lot into that one, and either Hizaki took it, which would be painful, or he would be forced to drop his sword. Some fine work, if I do say so myself. As Colin saw Hizaki flying towards him, he knew things were about to get bad. He held his claws in front of him, as shields. He was able to block most of the attacks this way but a few still mangaged to to get through, and Colin knew he would have several bruises on his upper body. One hit his burned mark, and he almost cried in pain, nearly losing his focus. Finally, he used pterodactyl flight to go up and pulled a feather. He began rotating again, but this time his claws were above his head. He flew down, releasing pterodactyl flight, using gravity to his advantage. Got to time it right! Just as Colin impacted he used pterodactyl flight for a milisecond, reducing his momentum and giving him the exact angle he needed. He hit the ground, his claws acting like drills, tearing through the soft ground of the plains, pushing it aside into the other loose material. Colin felt the ground stiffen and stopped burrowing, now about 30 feet underground. His exit path was clearly defined, as the soft ground had been neatly compacted against the walls.

He heard it before he saw it. The unmistakable sound of a cero being charged. Well, Colin was ready. He began charging a cero of his own, waiting. He heard it as it was fired, Hizaki's cero cutting through the ground. Colin revealed his plan, firing his cero at the ground below him. The result is like pouring water in a beaker. The force of the energy goes down and Colin goes up. However, since the underground passage he made was so thin, the blast had no where to go and went upwards very rapidly. The compact ground held for a little bit before being widened before the blast. Hizaki's cero had cut another hole in the ground. That and Colin's cero created enough disbalance to collapse the small area of the two holes in the ground in the shape of a cone. Colin used pterodactyl flight as he had fired the cero, acting like a rocket in space. He was flown into the air, just getting higher and higher. Colin stopped, the clouds being an exact midpoint between him and the ground. He waited, wondering if Hizaki would follow him. He yelled, as loud as his voice would currently allow.

"OI! HIZAKI! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! YOU, NOT THE HOLLOW, WILL FINISH THIS FIGHT! OR ELSE, YOU WILL SHAME VIZARDS AND OUR KIND EVERYWHERE! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???"

Colin stood in the air, waiting. He doubted Hizaki could hear him, but he still had tried to save his pride. He was tired, and was breathing heavily. In any case, this match would soon be over...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 am
Hizaki Yuudeshi
-The Vizard-

"Dare or not?Maybe dare to kill."
-
Hollow Hizaki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get a better skill to kill me!TSK!"

Hollow Hizaki was shot, but blocked with his left hand.Just a sudden, the inner world fight was quite confusing and not know what would happen.A Hollow hole began to develope on his chest, liquid began leaking out from the hole.A white liquid began to wrap around his right arm and long, dark red stripe would be all the way down to his knuckles from his shoulder.This is what it began, the true fight between colin, and hollow hizaki.While hizaki starting to regain conscious and would soon fight over his inner hollow to get his control back.Hollow hizaki was run foward to colin, but the thing is, the vizard guy took out one of his feathers and had most of his stats boost up almost an instant.The vizard male had a flight up and went down with great speed, breaking through the soft ground and soil.The vizard's claw was digging the groundd like a drill with his claws.Until the ground suddenly cracked and the vizard guy had busted open from it, He did fired his own cero, and the holes came out two blast and had himself on impact.

As soon as the smoke dissapears, his other arm had develope another hollow arm.His hollow transformation was getting quite more faster than other could.Hollow Hizaki heard colin shouted, and hollow hizaki breathes out and made a deadly sound.He used sonido, and appeared behind colin, not even arriving one second.Colin could not face him, and hollow hizaki swung his sword and slashed colin.No matter how high colin would go, he could catch up his speed.And then he charged up his cero again, and this time, its charging is way more faster than colin's eyes would see.Hollow Hizaki fired the cero, with extreme speed and the blast hitted colin before the vizard guy could even react to hollow hizaki's cero.

As soon the cero was fired, he appeared behind colin with a second, and fired 20 balas' with faster speed.5 small sized balas', 10 medium sized balas', and 5 large balas'.Enough balas' to seriously damage colin with these balas' with a single shot.And hollow hizaki began to charge another cero, with faster speed, force and power.And then, hollow hizaki fired the cero from his palm.The cero was as twice as fast than before.The cero going straight to colin and blasted colin in a matter of seconds after being fired.

It was not known if colin could survive after these strong attacks that was made by hollow hizaki.Hollow Hizaki is already a highly perceptive combatant, and he already had made a plan of attacking colin.As his hollow form transformation continues, his right leg had turned into a dragon-like leg with white liquid surrounding it.As for certain amount of time, it depends on colin now.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Oh shoot. THAT IS BAD. Looks like I have no choice... Thought Colin as he saw the white liquid spurting out. Hanging in the air, far in the sky, he placed his claws in front of his face. Help me soringuiguru. This man, he will be lost forever if I do not intervene. Give me the strength.

"BAN-KAI! Emerald wings, SOAR!"

Colin spread his arms, his claws disintegrating. His eyes first changed, then his hair. They both turned emerald. Then from his back appeared 2 wings, emerald and containing 60 feathers each. He prepared himself, his feathers forming the feather katana. He met the hollowfying Hizaki head on, bringing down his katana. The cero hit the katana head-on, and Colin smiled. The blast went straight through Colin, tearing him to bits. However, when things settled, the bits were no where to be found. Colin appeared behind Hollow Hizaki, charging energy in his hands, which were now free of the feather blade, as he had let go of it. It was now in front of him, and Colin snapped his right hand, full of power. The feather blade broke and rapidly implanted their roots into Colins body, all over him. The power crackled through the feathers, using them as receptors for a slightly emerald field that now surronded Colin's body.

He waited for the bala's, his shield taking the small and medium ones out. After that he deactivated it, as it used quite a bit of power, and fired an emerald cero to take out the last 5, one of which got through. It hit Colin full on, and he was thrown back from the shock. He wasn't damaged much, as he was now in bankai, but he certainly felt it. Colin smiled as the cero was fired at him, knowing full well what would happen. Time felt like it was slowing down as Colin performed a flash-step, going full speed. His wings rematierialized as he moved. If he could be seen, it would look like he was running circles around the cero, arriving at his target. He reached back, the katana reformed. He appeared from the step, having moved extremely fast. If he had been successful, his katana would now be wrapped against the hollows mask, 8 times over.

"This is what you get, you SCUM. You release him right now or I will destroy you and him. I refuse to allow you to run loose in this world. You made a critical mistake. This high up, you use more energy in every SINGLE THING YOU DO. That slows you down, unless you knew to stop unnecessary movements. I however, am used to that. So, game over."

Colin had known that a higher altitude put more pressure on your body, and he was used to that. If he had been unsuccesful in grabbing Hizaki's mask he would cross his arms, still behind Hizaki, and fire a high powered wind blade at his back.

Dang... Hope this doesn't go on too much longer... I'm getting worn out...

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 am
Hizaki Yuudeshi
-The Vizard-

"As long as i'm finished with you..."
- Hollow Hizaki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollow Hizaki had seen colin's bankai and blocked most of his attacks.His balas' were also blocked as well and he thought, this guy was tough enough.He had prevent colin from grabbing his hollow mask and head but colin had succeeded grabbing his head.If he dared to move a single inch, his head would be squish into tiny pieces, but colin had forgotten something..He removed half of his hollow mask, and sonido'd away from colin's grip before colin would even move his fingers and hands to crush his head, since it enhanced his speed for only temporary.The ground slowly dissapears from bit to bit into a white liquid, going to his hollow mask to repair it.He was going to finish off hizaki and him, that was quite impossible.His hollow transformation was about to completely. now his entire body was in a dragon-like body.His hollow mask still remains half after being removed by himself because of colin's katana had wrapped around his mask.Any minor wounds he took would instantly regenerates.Getting in a critical mistake, he was.After his mask fully regenerated, a vast spiritual energy had been releaed from his body.

Almost stronger than colin.His hollow transformation was completed.The only way for letting hizaki to be free from his inner hollow control is to fight against him.So, colin must withstand the attacks and survive.He suddenly sonido'd, even if colin quite use to his attacks, he did not know his plans.He used sonido four times, creating afterimages of slashing colin from all sides.Even if they are afterimages, they were still able to damage colin.After that, he sonido'd again, will faster speed that colin had never seen before.He could create dozens of afterimages of attacking colin, slashing colin at all sides at the same time.He kept using sonido repeatly to confuse colin's eyes and also his mind.Then he charges the cero while using his sonido.Because of his afterimages, he fired at colin from all side.They do look real a lot, but quite harmless.Colin did not know they are harmless, and all of them contains spiritual energy on it, making it look very real.The cero he fired was the power of a gran rey cero.

Once the cero hitted colin, he used sonido and appeared behind colin within a second.Then send off more stronger balas' than colin.30 large balas, 50 medium balas, and 70 small balas'.After sending these, he slashed his zanpakuto down.If colin tries to block it either his wings or zanpakuto, colin would know what would happen.His wings can easily slice through, and his zanpakuto can be easily break and cracked by his zanpakuto.Since his hollow form was strong enough.Colin wouldn't know when will this end.It all depends on colin's hope and skill now.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 am
Colin flicked his wrist as he saw Hollow Hizaki try to escape, but he was too late. He watched the transformation complete, and knew he had to go full out to have any chance of saving himself and Hizaki. He began talking to his Hollow.

Oi, you disgusting beast. You want to help me put an arrogant hollow in his place?

Fine. But only for one reason. It was HILARIOUS how he looked with feathers all around his head. There you go. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Colin felt the usual surge of power from his mask, but this time he didn't so much as flinch. He turned his blade back into wings, and infused them with the hollows reiatsu. The feathers turned turqoise, and it felt to Colin as if everything was moving in a very slow motion. This is it...

"THIS IS WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE A VIZARD!!!"

Colin reformed the feather blade, going into attack mode. He watched as what looked like a running Hollow Hizaki tried to slice him. Colin smiled, parrying every single blow. He also used the extra time to add a few cuts of his own on Hollow Hizaki's shell, slicing it but not skin, flinging chunks everywhere. In reality Colin was moving so fast he couldn't be seen by double strength human eyes. Colin smirked as Hollow Hizaki fired the ceros. He placed the blade back into wing mode and shot up into the air as fast as he could, dodging them easily. When Hollow Hizaki fired the Gran rey, Colin kept going right on up, making it chase him. He charged energy in his hand as he flew, slowly gathering it so it didn't exhaust him. Then he turned around, using gravity to his advantage as he fired a very large bala. Colin was blown back by the explosion, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Hollow Hizaki running behind him. He turned around, using his cybernetic eye to see that Hollow Hizaki was gathering a TON of power in his hands. Colin began spinning in a circle, wings fully extended, becoming a great ball of turquiose. As the bala reached the wings, they were blown away by the current and the wings, causing them to be scattered everywhere. Colin suddenly stopped, his arms crossed. As Hollow Hizaki ran to slice him, Colin simply sidestepped and fired a small bala into Hollow Hizaki's face as he passed him. He did this to weaken the mask for part 2.

"WIND BLADE!!!"

From in front of Colin shot the wind blade, extremely fast and extremely deadly. He ran directly behind it, forming the feather blade again. As it hit he leapt on top of Hizaki, slicing as fast as he could, gaining increased feather control from his hollow. The blade extended feathers out in different directions randomly, trying to cut away the shell. Then Colin spun and did a back fist at the mask, opening his hand to reveal a medium charged bala. He fired this point blank as well, then flash-stepped behind Hollow Hizaki, using an afterimage. He fully extended the feather blade, making more like a spiked floor with a hilt. He shot the spikes out once, slicing off more shell. He wasn't able to stop skin penetration, but he knew if he won he would be able to heal Hizaki later. Panting now, Colin placed the feather blade back to normal, dropping it. It began floating and defending him, and Colin himself took up a defensive stance.

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 am
Hizaki Yuudeshi
-The Vizard-

"As long as i'm finished with you..."
- Hollow Hizaki

[-S T A R T - P O S T I N G-]

His cero and gran rey was dodged and overwhelmed by colin.The vizard male looks strong after wearing his hollow mask.Suddenly, Hollow Hizaki felt something was going to remove his hollow mask.

"Get.... out!"

Hollow Hizaki had his hand hold onto the hollow mask and tries to pull it out with his strength.

"Wait!I was about to kill him!You would have win if you let me fight him!"

Finally, Hizaki had his mask removed, and he screamed out with pain after having the hollow mask removed with force by him.He dropped his hollow mask and breaks it, his hollow form body also drops and breaks.Hizaki soon regain consciousness.His tiring body of removing his hollow mask, he was about to fall because of his tiring body, but he stands up and needed to continue the fight with colin.He saw a few blades that was fired from colin, it was painful.The blood begin to come out from his mouth, but he wasn't defeated yet.Then he continue taking all the damage and attacks made by colin, then hizaki kneels down and collapse from the pain.His eyes was not gonna close, still having consciousness.He grip tightly of his zanpakuto, and he glared at colin.

"I won't.... be defeated...."

He stood up and looks at colin, with his zanpakuto in bankai and huge surge of power begin to flow out from him.It is unknown where he gets the power from all of the sudden when he collapse, but he won't give up no matter what.He begin to rush foward colin and fired a highly condensed spiritual energy from his blade.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Empty Unvieling: The Wind Tunnel!

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 am

Hmm... He's gone beyond. He's pushing himself too hard. This truly will be a bout to the finish, eh? Colin thought as he saw Hizaki pull off his mask. Colin was glad for Hizaki, and did the same, pulling off his mask. He was ready for Hizaki, and began charging massive amounts of reiatsu into his palms when he had taken his defensive stance, closing his eyes. He would finish Hizaki with his own strength. He knew that there was no gurantee that Hizaki would live, but Colin knew he wouldn't purposelly kill him. He waited, seeing what Hizaki did. When Hizaki stood up again Colin's eye told him that his body had burst with a last ditch effort of power. Colin watched as Hizaki brought down his zanpakto from the inside of his eye, which was able to see the reiatsu through the eyelids.

(The wind tunnel's theme)

Colin slowly opened his eyes, moving his hands in front of his face, letting his hands drop like wieghts. Then he straightened his arms up and out, all in the same motion since he opened his eyes, with an exhale of breath. Then he breathed in as he clapped his hands together, and released a much larger breath. Colin cried out:

"I knew you were still in there, Hizaki Yuudeshi! Now, take this! WIND TUNNEL OF THE TRUE EAGLE GOD!!!!!"

From in front of Colin appeared 3 massive tendrils of explosive reiatsu. They flew out, one in a straight path and the other two rotating around the one in the center. It connected with Hizaki's blast of reiatsu, and held there for a second. Suddenly, one of the rotating tendrils exploded as the other two pushed past, the blockage gone. Hizaki was defenseless as he was hit straight on with the tendrils, which exploded striaght into him. He would be blown back several feet, slamming into a tree unless he changed the angle where he was hit. If so, Hizaki would be knocked uncouncious from the blow, as Colin hadn't put deadly force into it, only enough too go past the blockage. If he had moved a fraction and only flung on the ground, he most likely would be awake but in immense pain.

Colin walked up to Hizaki, holding his right arm, panting, one eye shut tight from pain. He looked down at the young man, and sealed his bankai, the feather's going into his sheathe, the hilt of the sword re-forming. He sat down next to Hizaki on his right and looked at the young man, marveling at what had taken place here. Amazing. If he ever does gain control of his hollow, then... I shudder to think what would happen... Colin set about healing Hizaki with kido, having energy because he hadn't put deadly force into the Wind Tunnel. About a half an hour later, Hizaki would be awake and no longer in pain, although he would barely be able to move, as Colin had used gone to Karakura very quickly and got some anestchetic. He would be able to talk and listen though.

"Well, I told you you could do it. Next time though, let's hope it doesn't go that far, shall we? Just be glad you are still alive. It would have been a real waste had you died. All that talent, all that ability... Could have been gone in a heartbeat. I hope you understand this."

Colin waited for Hizaki's reply, as the fight was over and done. He was glad of this, and also glad that Hizaki hadn't died. He had spoke the truth, it would have been a great waste. Well then, let's see what his thoughts are, eh? Colin thought, resting a bit while sitting down, waiting for Hizaki.

- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 am
Archived.

The TREES... are EVERYWHERE! - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum