Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Empty Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am

Sapphire Yuudai

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] 50890

She spends most of her time wondering the forests down on earth often by herself...well that wasnt the case a few years ago when her older brother Tai went with her; but she hadnt seen him in a while. She hadnt seen her family in a while...her parents were rather busy with other vizard matters...
She remembered about a year ago or so she found a teacher to train her, after that she hadent seen him again. Maybe it was time to find a new teacher? Or just someone to spar with...Sapphire Yuudai siged as she leaned up against a tree trunk staring up into the leaves; she admired how the sunlight seemed to make the leaves sparkle at her angle.
With that she continued her aimless walk; perhaps she'd find some company? She'd hope so, she was getting pretty lonely.

||Kitty's Characters||

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] PLEASEWORK2
Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Left_bar_bleue0/0Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Empty Re: Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am
Deadpool was walking around the forest, enjoying his slacking off work again. "Alright, found the vegetarians, now it's time to mock some boy scouts!" he thought to himself, then kept on walking. His brain connected boy scouts with the forest, so he thought that if he looked hard enough, he'd most likely find some.
But instead he found someone else.
"Yiiihaw! That cowboy just threw his lasso over the nicest horse!" he thought, then approached the girl he just saw. "Hello, mademoiselle! I am but a slave in front of your beauty! Please except these flowers as a sign of my eternal love!", he took out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and carefully handed it to the girl. "Am I worthy enough of knowing the name you go by, miss?", he asked, then decided to make his cheeks red, just for the heck of it, but apparently, he forgot he was wearing a mask.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] Empty Re: Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

Sapphire Yuudai

A Shinigami? Before she could pinpoint where she senced this being he appeared infront of her with flowers? Sapphire blinked a few times and blushed a little bit; this was a surpirse.
"Oh, ummm thank you!"
She said with a smile, she took the flowers and giggled a little bit; maybe she sould wish for company more often.
"My name is Sapphire Yuudai"
She bagan as she bowed her head a bit in respect; she raised back up and extended her hand towards him.
"And what's your name, Masked man."
She said in more of a teasing voice.

The only other Shinigami's she'd met were Yoruichi and Kisuke; and this man was now the third. Maybe he knew her paretns friends too? She'd ask in time.
"Ive been to these forests a million times and I've never come across you; what brings you here?"
She attempted to start a small conversation.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:28 am
"Oh, my name doesn't really matter, cutie, but if you insist you can call me Deadpool". The man looked in her eyes, trying to create romantic atmosphere. He wasn't really sure if it was working, but he sure hoped it did. And then he heard the question. "Well, I'm just following a list of chores I need to do... Well, I don't really need to do them, but I want to ! Life's not the same if you don't do those regularly, if you know what I mean..." Deadpool said and gave her a small piece of paper with a few lines written on it:

Kidnap an old lady
Leave your garbage in front of the 12th squad's barracks
Be an asshole towards a little girl
Kidnap vegetarians and force-feed them meat loaf
Mock boy scouts for being losers

"Nothing special, really..." he responded and blushed again, still not realizing he's wearing a mask. "And what are YOU doing?"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am

Sapphire Yuudai

His name didnt matter? Well that wasnt curious at all.
Sapphire smiled a little and shook her head.
"Well, Deathpool; its nice to meet you."
Sapphire noticed that he was trying to create a romantic atmosphere, and in truth it didnt really effect her; if it was one thing she'd learn is that men would do whatever they could to get close. For a young vizard she knew quite a bit; she simply giggled softly and softened her eyes a bit.
She listened to his answer and then he hadned her a peice of paper, his list. She looked it over and raised an eyebrow as she looked the list over. Sapphire looked back and forward from the list to him, and then back to the list again.
"This is an....interesting list"
She said, sweatdropping.
Ugggghh...I dont like him one bit...this list just screams asshole.
Suizome, Sapphires spirit spoke to her.
"Your an intersting character" She added as she hadned the list back to him. Then she heard his question.
"I just like wondering the forest. It keeps me occupied when my family's busy...it beats sitting around the house all day."
She smiled.
"Where are you from?"
She questioned.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:54 am
When Deadpool heard he was an "interesting character", he blushed again. "Thanks, but I'm copyrighted" he said and took back his list. "Hey, I know what you're thinking right now! You think I'm an asshole! Don't try to deny it, I can read the words in green!" he acted a little insulted, although inside he felt proud of himself. Hell, kidnapping vegetarians just to force-feed them meat wasn't an easy task, and it was nice that a cute girl was giving him credit for it. "Where am I from, huh? "The New Mutants #98", I was a villain... Yeah, me and Rob go way back, and... Wait, you weren't asking about that, were you?", he pondered, then responded. "Soul Society. But I spend most of my time here. After all, there are no boyscouts over there, and the only old man I found burned my ass to crisp when I tried to kidnap him. But anyways... do you have a boyfriend?"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am

Sapphire Yuudai

This man was certainly intersting to say the least.
"Sounds like you have some...adventures."
She couldnt really find the word to describe it so she called them adventures. Suizome manifested himself beside her and glared at the Deathpool.
Yes I think your an asshole...so what!?
Suizome crossed his arms, continuing to glare at him.
Suizome:
Forest Meeting~ [CLOSED BY DENIAL OF CHARACTER] 06_144503_xum18888

Sapphire couldnt help but laugh a bit, her spirit was always protective over her and this time seemed to be no different.
"Whats it like in Soul Society?"
She wondered.
"My mother use to be there, but not any more. And i think my father too they hardly speak about it though"
she questioned again. Then he asked another question.
Sapphire blinked a few times and tilted her head a bit.
"Your quite blunt. And no i dont. I'm honestly not dateing anyone at the moment right now. Why do you ask?"
She windered if he realised he still has his mask on.
"And...if you wont tell me your name, can you at least show me your face?"
She asked with a smile.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am
Deadpool put the most mysterious expression he could make (apparently still not recalled that he's wearing a mask. "My face is... not important..." he said mysteriously. If what he read in the books (by books he means "Twilight" - author's note) women love that kind of stuff... right?
"Hell, I have no clue what it's like in Soul Society, as most of the time I'm either chased by someone or trapped somewhere. Once I spent a whole week trapped in the Shrine of Penitence, can you imagine? Not to mention, that freak, the captain of 12th squad... he's out there! And he's abducting people! So I went to the 1st squad barracks to speak with the old guy in charge, and what does he tell me?". Then, Deadpool performed possibly the best Yamamoto impression ever. "It's just your imagination", "Well no, it's not my imagination!!! He abducts people at night with his light beam, then takes them onto the mothership and anal-probes them!!! I should know... I was abducted once!!!! Wait, what were we talking again?"
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 am

Sapphire Yuudai

Again with the mysterious act? Sapphire tilted her head a bit. She just might have to jump him and take that mask off herself; hell it was in her nature to be curious and curiousity was definatly present right now.
He then started ranting about soul society? she wasnt sure she lost where the rant was going and all she could do was blink a few times as he stopped asking what they were talking about again. She paused a few moments before laughing, it just seemed like a comidic moment that was worth laughing at. Sapphire caught her breath and smiled,
"Your quite funny."
She commented. Suizome jus shook his head and sighed.
"Were talking about what Soul Society is like."
She answered.
"But i have a feeling if yo start explaining it might lead to another rant."
All the wile a small smile and slight giggle stayed with her.
"How old are you? and Lets see your face...unless....its worth hiding."
She ment it in a teasing manner, usually when people are being implied that they are ugly they usually show themselves; but hey anything could happen...so far this guy proved himself to be...unpradicatable in a way.

||Kitty's Characters||

Ridler
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 am
Deadpool grinned. "Hmm, let's see... Actually, now that you mention it... next week should be my 151st birthday!". Deadpool thought for a second. The idea of buying an extremely small cake, then asking (or forcing) someone to put all candles on it ran through his mind, but he decided to use it later, or maybe even the same day... after all, for him, you could never be too much of an asshole, right? "Hey! Don't embarass me in front of the lady, you imbecile!"
Wait, what? Are we onto this again, Deadpool? Didn't you promise you'd stop interrupting my narrating?
"Yeah, but can't you see I'm having a tender moment with the woman of my life here?" Deadpool screamed, then pointed at the girl "You're doing it again! Listen, Ridler... Your job is to just narrate what HAPPENS, got that? Do NOT put your own thoughts in it!" Deadpool screamed, then looked back at the girl, eyeing her from head to toe. "You see? That's the way to do it!" Thanks, I guess? "Stupid narrators... I can't stand them" he told the girl as he came closer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum