Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/0The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty The masked encounter [PRIVATE]

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:18 am
H A K A I | C H I K A R A

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Hakai-1

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Hakaithisbgfvseibgeg-1

|P O S T I N G | M U S I C|

|F E E L | T H E | V I B E |

"My ultimate rival is not you; you are not aboard my level."

† T E A R I T U P †

The sky was bright and piercing hot as always. It was summer, the worst time of the year, especially since Hakai hated the heat it made it even worse. The cool breeze slung in through his window of his massive office located in the Monsuta headquarters, it hit the back of his neck making him feel cool as the heat slowly felt softening, it was reaching night time. At the moment there were many things that was on Hakai's mind, at his current state would he be able to crush Zin? How would he go about doing so? This normally wasn't on his mind; sure he wanted to make sure Zin died a horrible death, yes, but he felt different... like his body was weaker. Like he hadn't let loose in a while and had totally lost his normal state of mind. This was worrying seeing as the leader of an organisation always needed to be in a healthy state to support his troops and make sure everyone else is stable. Yet even with his squad leaders commanding and controlling their forces, Hakai was still the only one doing all the paper work around in the base. He was the only fucking vizard that did anything around here.

Slowly, Hakai stood up letting out a massive yawn as he turned towards the door of his office. He needed a break and something for him to let loose on, usually he would go to Karakura forest for that type of thing but essentially he wanted to fight someone strong... he wanted and hoped that the vizard corps leader would show or at least someone of his caliber could create at least a small challenge for The Destroyer. A ripping sound echoed its way throughout the area inside his office making a garaganta appear in front of him. This was dangerous, setting such a garaganta inside such a enclosed place could be disastrous. It was rather small, big enough to fit Hakai alone in it. As he stepped through, his began to scratch the back of his head and yawned. He didn't even take any possessions with him, he was that out of it and keen just to fight he just didn't care.

The city was alive! The Friday night life was filling the air of Karakura city. Cars were travelling down on the streets, all the buildings flashing; everything look so illuminating... shame it would be crushed soon enough. The sky above karakura city was cracking, a small black hole like appearance tore open the fabrics of the sky and out stepped a figure who was covered in metal shards on his face, all around his body. His attire was rather unique, he was wearing a baggy pair of jeans which he always wore, and a thin silk tank top. As he progressed outward from this garganta, he was walking on mid air, every step he took created a water like ripple through the spiritual barrier he was creating and walking upon. Slowly, he lowered himself to the ground in the middle of the street. As he landed, the screeching of cars hit the air and echoed throughout the city. Hakai quickly placed his fist out, an on coming track completely shaming into his fist and totaling the truck. When the truck hit his fist, the bonnet of the car was at the boot. Blood leaked out from the inside of the drivers seat, leaking onto the road as it flipped through the air, a massive grin over growing Hakai's face.

"Nani? Is that all?"

The truck continued to flip through the air, before coming to a complete halt as it collided with a small building that was in its wake. The sounds of screaming and crashing exploded, horror and fear was suddenly felt by Hakai. If he was to cause this much of a fuss, it is likely someone will show eventually. He didn't care who, he didn't even fucking care when; as long as they show themselves before he left he was happy, he could continue his carnage until they arrived. His face was glowing with a evil smirk, the face of a mad man was controlling him; letting loose and totally obliterating everything he could see. It may have seemed a little random but this was the only way Hakai could think of that would make someone strong show up and attempt to stop him.

Karakura was no stranger to random attacks; they knew hot to prepare for them and knew how to react when they eventually came. Karakura had many defenders, specifically why Hakai chose this spot to attack and start a riot. If anyone was to come to the cities aid, it was either the yayjuu or the vizard corps. The vizard honestly didn't care who came; as long as he got a bit of action and got to crush someones skull for the first time in... to long...

† N O T D O N E Y E T †

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue20/100The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty Re: The masked encounter [PRIVATE]

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm
Poliro Tensol

Today, Poliro was up to his load in paperwork. It was rather annoying him as he was confined to the Squad 7 Barracks just full up of this. He was in his room sitting on a wooden chair at his desk. He felt like he was about to just fall to his ass bored and fall asleep or something. When would he get to fight and kick someones ass? He wanted to know that quite badly. He had heard no reports of any hollows or anything yet, so he simply waited, carrying on with his paperwork. Eventually, his patience hit the barrier. This shit was too boring for him. He stood up, looking outside. He saw Soul Society was quite sunny, just how he liked it. He felt the heat from within his room. He was wearing the kimono that most Shinigami wear with the haori and all. After all, he could put up some quite nice resistance to heat, being used to extreme tempatures. Finally, a unseated squad member rushed into his room. "Poliro-taichou, there is reports of Hakai the Destroyer, leader of the Monsuta in Karakura City!" Poliro suddenly shifted focus to what he said. "Hakai the destroyer!? Fuck.. that guy.. I've heard about him. I'm going out there." He had his Zanpakuto at the ready on his side. He ran out and shunpo'd to the gate to the real world. Above Karakura, a senkiamon opened, and the Reaper walked out to try and gain vision on Hakai. He had to take this bitch down, but it wouldn't be easy.

He already saw the destruction, but it was very vague. He began to let the reaitsu above his feet in the air go, and he went plummeting down to the earth to confront Hakai, The destroyer. He had his doubts about being able to defeat this man. He was going to try his hardest obviously, he had trained well and hard over the years and that wasn't wasted. After all, he was a captain now and he wasn't going to let the Gotei 13 down, but he was also happy in his mind he now had something to do. His duty to the Gotei was now important to him, so he was going to carry it out. He landed into the scene right behind Hakai, looking at the destruction in digust and at the destroyer in digust. "Whats your deal EH you cunt! Karakura isn't your own fucking little playground!" He drew out his Zanpakuto. "I'm Poliro Tensol. The Squad 7 Captain and i'm putting my fuckin' foot down to tell you what your doing right now is not fucking good. And i'm also going to tell you, "destroyer" PREPARE YOUR ASS FOR A BURNIN'!" Poliro spoke in a nothern english accent, due to him being british after all.

It seems the challenge had been set now, Poliro, The Flame Reaper vs Hakai the Destroyer. Poliro with his blue dark eyes. "So, Destroyer. Your living out what your name implies? I'm not going to let you get away with this so easily, your aware.." Pointing his sword at Hakai, he wasn't going to stop for him or anything to happen. He used Shunpo to reach the behind of Hakai. His speed was quite impressive, being above a average captains Shunpo. He then thrusted his Zanpakuto straight into his back, attempting to impale him. He wasn't expecting such a easy attack to work, but it was finally time to fight. Poliro, Squad 7 Captain VS Hakai, Monsuta Leader. This was going to be some fuck.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue0/0The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 am

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Hakai-1

|F E E L | T H E | V I B E |

"My ultimate rival is not you; you are not aboard my level."

† T E A R I T U P †

CRASH, BOOM, CRUNCH.

These were the noises the filled the air, the pure sound of flying cars and the insane spiritual pressure peeking off of Hakai was enough to disrupt almost anything. The force and power behind each punch shot like a shockwave, blasting back everything in it's path. Even without anyone being here, this was to much fun. Cars, trucks and everything alike were flying across the inner city, buildings crunching and weeping under the might of a insane and free man. This wasn't the first time a place had felt his rage though, in the past he was known to just randomly destroy towns which gave him the title of 'the destroyer'; doing this was sort of a reminder of his old times, like a flash back and in a hopeful state that somebody worthy would show up. Usually it was just people who thought there were worthy and attempted to be heroes by throwing themselves in harms way to either save their city of their friends and family... what fools they were. More cars continued to travel towards Hakai, un aware of the carnage going on ahead. It was crazy, a single man was causing this much damage just because he felt like it? It was crazy enough that he was alone with no-one to back him up. He knew that the police could not interfere, because if they did they would get killed instantly. The only people who had a chance at stopping Hakai were people like himself, people who had special powers... that were gifted.

Something felt different... something; heavy. Something or somebody has decided to show up, not only was it a high reiatsu level, but the area also seemed to have quieted down a bit as the people scattered, not a single human to be left in site was seen; until now. He turned, Hakai's hair flowing as he turned, the jagged shape swirling, the man known as Poliro the 7th division captain was standing right before him. He had heard about this man, he had heard about most people in gotei and studied them closely. The flame reaper... the man who was seen a one of the few masters of a flame zanpakuto. This was truly... interesting. He knew of the power which Poliro had, he had potential this is true; however he was nothing to Hakai in the long run. All he cared about was that could keep up with his own pace had finally decided to show their face and challenge Hakai. As the words shot from Poliro's mouth, he was sort of surprised that almost every second word that came from it was a swear word. He has never heard such a filthy mouth, and this was coming from a man who used to destroy towns for fun.

"Poliro Tensol... I've heard about you. 'The Flame Reaper' they call you? Interesting title; thought of one to go on your grave stone yet?"

This was not a joke... Hakai was serious. Although it may have seemed he was just mocking him, which he was, he was actually looking for a reason to start a brawl with this man. Before Hakai knew it, Poliro has disappeared, his eyes blinked as the man had totally disappeared out of sight. His ears perked up as the swishing sound of a shunpo echoed behind him. This guy was bloody fast! Even Hakai had some trouble keeping up with his demands of a fight. It didn't seem right, normally Hakai was the first one to set the pace of the fight and run at his own speed. This seemed different, if Hakai couldn't keep up with the speed of Poliro he would have to find another way to injure him and bring him to his knees. This was all by pure observation however, as he watched closer he would gather more detail. The face of Hakai was serious, nothing was going to wipe this normal battle face. He turned quickly, seeing the sword swiftly come and press up against his back, this made him smirk a bit before he turned both arms into razor sharp blades which could slit open even the toughest of objects. As the sword was just about to penetrate his back, he spun around and knocked away the blade quickly with the right armed blade, hopefully knocking the blade totally out of the way.

Following this up, Hakai stroke up with a quick left uppercut with his razor sharp blade of a left arm. If the blade was to connect, even in the slightest, he would certainly draw blood, that's how sharp the blades were. It was aimed at Poliro's chin hoping to cut his head in half. Following this up, a blue aura began to build up, a large blue ball appeared at the tip of his tongue. This was Hakai's cero! It wasn't the strongest cero around, but it was still bloody strong and at close range it was even worse. The blew ball would quickly be shot out, but create a even wider arc of blue laser like aura for it. In essence, Hakai was aiming to totally blow of Poliro's head with this. However Hakai knew he would have to stay on his feet for a counter attack; Poliro wasn't going down this quickly and easily.

"Ca- you dudg thiiiis?"

Spoiler:

† N O T D O N E Y E T †

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue20/100The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Poliro Tensol

>

Oh boy. Poliro wasn't going to win this so easily. The intense reaitsu that he could feel around Hakai certainly made him feel intense. Poliro smirked when Hakai said he heard of him. He then gave a cocky comment asking Poliro what he wanted to have on his grave. Poliro couldn't help put think of some wise ass comment. "What will they put on my grave? The guy that defeated Hakai!" He confidently spoke out. He believed in his strength and he wasn't going to lose his confidence and morale that easily. After all, he thought he was a strong captain now, he didn't want to dissapoint anybody. Behind him, he made his lunge obviously, thinking to himself. "This damn guy isn't going to down from this, but I need to be on the ball here." HE was then suddenly taken off by blades knocking his Zanpakuto out his hand. He was countered!

Hakai followed up with a left uppercut. Jumping back away from the aim of the attack, he avoided it but could just simply feel the force in his blow. He didn't feel so confident about fighting this guy. He then saw what he was charging at his mouth. He was gathering out blue energy, an suddenly, time stopped for Poliro. His heartbeat increased and he suddenly had a flash back. "Cero..." those words filled Poliros mind as he imagined a red cero engulfing him and killing him, and all he could hear now is the screams. Hakai using cero had simply returned to him rather traumatic memories. Suddenly, in that instaneous moment, Poliro felt a deep rage clenched his teeth and fists. He ran to his sword at a great speed, out the way of the cero, picking up his Zanpakuto. Again, Poliro took a few deep breaths as again, he froze reliving the same traumatic moment of his life. The moment he died. The bane of why Poliro became so strong. He was simply after the arrancar that killed him so he could get revenge, and then find something else to do.

But right now, this damn fucking destroyer asshole had brung back a memory he didn't want to remember at all. He looked at Hakai with his blue eyes, being very pisssed off, as his expression could detail. "YOU!" he shouted at him. "YOU JUST FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE WITH ME, YA HEAR!? TIME TO FUCKING REAP YOUR GUT TO ASHES!" Poliro then spoke the words that would cause this fight to ascend to the next stage. "Burn the universe, Furemingu Shibo." His Zanpakuto then began to release flames off 700 degrees C. The entire area would now heat up, as even Hakai would be able to feel this. But this wasn't all. The heat, if Hakai wasn't that good at resisting heat, would cause him to feel exhuasted and fatigued over time due to the extreme heat. And this was all from the release of his shikai, Poliros power with his Shikai was even stronger. As soon as he released it, Poliro shot a fire wave at Hakai from where he was standing, by swinging his Zanpakuto horziontally. What he did next was then used Shunpo into the air, swinging his Zanpakuto like a whip, crashing down to where Hakai was then standing, It extended out all the way to the ground. The flames were also 700 degrees C hot, meaning if Hakai even as much slightly scrapped the flames edge, he'd be severely burned, up to 3rd and 4th degree, meaning that all the layers of the skin and the dermis, or even to underlaying bone and muscle, meaning the insides could also get seared, and parts of muscle and bone could be potentially somewhat melted.

This Zanpakuto was most assuredly, one of the strongest fire based Zanpakutos of 2411, only a certain few could trump the raw power of Furemingu Shibo. After his vicious assault, Poliro shunpo'd a distance infront of Hakai. Looking at him only caused more extreme emotions for Poliro, he could still hear the screams of his child like self inside of him. He felt such anger, and it was all pent up. Thats where suddenly, something snapped. He put his hand to his face suddenly, and blue reaitsu began hovering to it, unveiling his mask. It was standard white, with a blue lighting bolt in the left eye. Poliros eyes had now had a glint of red inside them, his general eye color had not changed. Poliro's reaitsu suddenly felt heavier than before, and more hollow like. Furemingu Shibo went from orange flames to blue flames, and this is where Poliro seemed more like a hollow. The actality was, Poliro was a Vizard. Hakai would sure to be rather confused and maybe curious about this, as he was a Gotei 13 captain, not a member of the Vizard Corps or the Monsuta (And if he was, why the hell would these two be fighting in the first place?) so this was sure to maybe catch his interest. All Poliro wanted know was Hakai down on the floor. He took a defensive stance, still trying to keep his cool, but Poliro's anger had finally took over. His dark subconcious, his inner hollow had urged him to use the power so he could beat Hakai. This fight had heated up by A LOT!

"COME ON THEN!!"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Gajeel_by_hyugasosby-d33btqc-2 The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Gajeel_by_hyugasosby-d33btqc-2 The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Gajeel_by_hyugasosby-d33btqc-2

S A I K Y O U || N O || N A N O R I

"Interesting title; thought of one to go on your grave stone yet?"

This was going to be an interesting fight. The so called, 'Flamed Reaper' versus The Destroyer. Either way, none of them were going out without a hell of a fight. There was one thing that Hakai hated though, and that was the heat. Yet... he was versing someone with one of the most powerful fire zanpakuto of 2411; rather ironic. Hakai looked at him, the blast of blue energy leapt from his tongue. Even from just looking, Hakai could tell that Poliro was jolting, hesitating at the sight of the cero. The fact, just by looking in his eyes, that he had come across cero before... something horrible. Hakai was emitting crazy reitasu at this point, almost to the point it would be suffocating to anyone below 3 tier. Yet while everything was going crazy, the people below as well as what seemed to be Poliro's emotions getting the better of him, Hakai was calm. He remained still and postured. He was not the type of man to let his emotions control him. Ever. The wind sent a large jerk, smashing Hakai's clothes and his hair around, an emotionless aura leaching itself onto Hakai's face.

Oh boy... this kid didn't know when to stop or hold back. His way fighting was one thing but the words that came from his mouth? It was like he was swearing every time he opened his mouth. Hakai's eyes shot to the sight of Poliro's zanpakuto, the flames shooting out all over the city; they were bloody hot to say the least. Even from just standing there, he could feel the pressure and feeling of the air restricting itself, despite them being outside. Waving his hand in front of his face, Hakai let out a sigh and watched Poliro's movements closely. If Hakai was correct, Poliro would be so enraged that he wouldn't be able to thing properly, there for just throwing random attacks at him without thinking. This is where Hakai would have his advantage. Flames engulfed the zanpakuto laying in Poliro's hand, yet he didn't seem to show any sign of fear or hesitation.

The vizards eyes shot and locked onto the wave of flames launched at him. As the wave of fire traveled towards Hakai, he could feel the heat getting far more intense by everything meter it progressed. There was no way Hakai could withstand the fire with his normal skin. He would have to think up a plan of evasive action and fast. Flame users were interesting to fight, they were usually immune to their own flames let alone other flames. Hakai smirked a little before turning his arm into a metal shield-like tray which caught the flames, deflecting them off. The shield was large enough to cover most of his body, spare his legs. The flames traveled over the shield, the intense heat still effecting his body and his legs. It was so hot, it hurt rather intensely to be honest. The smirk that was previously there was now nowhere to be seen. Hakai was serious. When Hakai was serious, you have to be scared. The shield quickly melted back away into a normal human arm with the metal studs in it. As he did this, Hakai looked up and noticed Poliro in the air once again letting loose a wild burst of flames in a whip like fashion. Hakai's face remained normal, his lips the only thing moving on his face.

"Roar, Iwa Kinzoku."

Black reiatsu exploded from the direction in which Hakai was standing, the reiatsu spread out for over 300 meters; covering the land in extremely thick black spiritual pressure. The city and everyone in it would feel the effects of such a massive blast of power. However, the black reiatsu wasn't alone. Within it, there was another black smog which was traveling with it and hid itself within the spiritual pressure. The intense blast obliterated the strike of flames that was shot just before it made contact with Hakai. If anything, it was likely Poliro would get pushed back even just a little by this blast. Within seconds, Hakai would launch himself from within the reiatsu sphere shaped dome, traveling out and flying upwards towards Poliro. However, something was different about Hakai. His skin was darker, his eyes began to glow a menacing red and around his entire body there was a thin layer of black smoke which constantly was running around his body. At this time, to Polrio his powers in shikai were unknown. The only person who truely knew Hakai's full extent of his powers were Zin and Kaiedo Moui, his vice leader. As he was launched, all these differences were clearly noticeable. However... that wasn't the only difference made to him.

His mask?! It was on! This was the first time in forever Hakai had been forced to attach his mask just to force his way to attack someone. Hakai was launching himself out towards Poliro before noticing something. That there was something different about Poliro here... He had a mask!? This man was a vizard!? He had absolutely no idea. Usually, Hakai could tell just by someones reiatsu level; yet, he never knew. This was going to make the fight just that little more interesting. Hakai quickly disregarded the fact the enemy was a vizard and focused on the attack he was about to dish out.

Hakai had launched, his mask covering his face and the thin black smog following his every move. The speeds that Hakai was traveling at was phenomenal and it wasn't even a shunpo/sonido. His body was slung so fast, even for Poliro it could be hard to comprehend the speed and follow it. As he gained within arm and leg reach; a bunch of black smog began to entangle its way around the fist of Hakai; shrouding his entire fist in a thick layer of flowing black smoke like substance. His right hand quickly aimed a large and heavy punch towards the cheek of Poliro in a hopeful attempt to shatter the mask and make the smoke connect. Due to his mask being activated, Hakai would be able to put WAY more force behind his punches with a lot more smog and reiatsu into each attack. Following up with this punch, Hakai would also then force a heavy roundhouse kick aimed straight at the left side of Poliro's face, the same area in which the punch would hit. However, this kick wouldn't be normal. Hakai would transform his leg into a blade shape and aim to slice his face as well as let the smoke travel into his body.

If the smoke managed to make its way into Poliro's body, it is likely it would cause intense agony as well as attempt to melt away at the flesh/skin in which it had come into contact with. This smoke could almost literally sear away the skin of someone like it was fire burning them; only worse. It would melt the skin almost like plastic and leave massive wounds and burn like marks all up the effected area. This was a very subtle technique in which Hakai had and it normally would take the opponent by surprise; they wouldn't expect it in the slightest. After the kick had been launched, his body would spin around with the motion of the kick, taking once again an offensive stance before launching from the position throwing 50 punches of steel covered fists, each punch flying out within the blink of an eye. This was Hakai territory, close combat. He was all rounded, yes, but if you were in a fight at close combat? Be prepared to feel the pain. Each punch would have crazy strength behind it as well, there for making each of the 50 punches count.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:04 pm
Poliro Tensol

"

Time to break it down, motherfucker!"

Despite Poliro's damn raging at this point due to everything that was going on, he still was still keeping a eye on Hakai just ever so slightly during everything. He needed to know Hakai's main ablities so he could try and learn him better. He saw what he did to combat Poliros fire wave. He turned his arm into metal? That was one thing to not forget, for sure. But then he released his own Zanpakuto. He felt the force of it, but since he was still in mid air, he was falling right for it. HE didn't know what the fuck he could do with it, but Poliro suddenly remembered. He didn't really seem to have any weapons. Where did his Zanpakuto come from? A layer of mystery was then added to Hakai for Poliro. But no time toworry about that, because he had saw what the smoke had did to his Zanpakuto. The Zanpakuto returned to its normal size, the fire regenerating. But never mind that part, HERE CAME HAKAI WITH HIS FUCKING MASK ON! He had smoke surrounding his fists, was this another of his powers?

Poliro was going to do his best to avoid it, because he was experienced to know a common rule in today's world. "If its part of any kind of ablity or Zanpakuto, its fucking deadly." When Hakai went to attack the side of his head, Poliro had to shunpo back onto the floor where Hakai was, the smoke having disappeared after the release. Cause Poliro was in mask, his movements and shunpo's were even faster than before. Hakai then followed up Poliro's own fast Shunpo with his own, still trying to connect the roundhouse kick. Poliro, quickly and hastily dropped to the floor, under the roundhouse kick. The smoke barely missing Poliro, and Poliro, off the floor, quickly jumped back up and then had to deal with 50 steel covered punches. Poliro then had to use the full brunt of his speed, using evasive techinques such as sidestepping and ducking and he finally couldn't take anymore, using a Shunpo to create a lot of distance. He reappeared behind Hakai, but didn't make a attack back onto him.

The smoke BARELY touched his left arm, and he felt a great, great burning pain. Poliro however had felt the pain of many hard burns due to his training in the past, but he put a hand on it and took a few breaths. "Motherfucker.." He took grip off his arm, seeming to be shrugging it off. This guy wouldn't be took down by just burns. He was better than that. He threw of his Kimono, under it was some kind of battle clothing, all black like his other clothes. He had a belt with two devices that looked like a Stele Schinder, but that wasn't it. Poliro stared Hakai down. "Mister Destroyer.." he spoke in that creepy hollow voice all vizards with the mask on, and he had to appeared to calm down from his intial onslaughting rage. "Do you think a captain.. loses his cool entirely? You thought wrong about that.." he smirked under his mask. "I did look at what you can do, and what your capable of. And I have to say, my conclusion? Your fucking scary man, YOU are fucking scary with your power. Strongest guy i've fought yet in my lifetime bud."

Poliro sighed for a moment, as he did feel the pressure of the reaitsu in this area and it was taking a bit of a toll on his body. "How ever mate, i've gone through so much training and injury to become the person I am today, SO I won't lose this easily to a motherfucker like you. But I don't like how this is going in the damn city. So COME, we're going somewhere else to fight, and i'll show you my true damn power, since. I held back due to the city being in the way!" After that, Poliro taunted Hakai by calling him over with a finger motion, and then jumped off the roof as he seemed to be heading to the outskirts of the city, so he could fight him more safely, over all Poliro was in for the fucking hell of the fight, as it was truly going to be begin, RIGHT NOW!

(His appearance is in the spoiler right here:
Spoiler:

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] 14j9n55

S A N || N I N || N O || D R A G O N S L A Y E R

Tier: 0-2+
Rage of Emotion: Inactive
Current emotion: Getting warmed up!
Condition: Minor injuries.

It was interesting, to say the least. Poliro was quite the fast mover, he was capable of dodging many of Hakai's attacks with relative ease. However, Hakai had not even shown his full potential yet, not by a long shot. Hakai was in no way one of those slow ass people that only are strong and nothing else, no way. Hakai could keep up with Poliro and his little speed and fire games. Even if it meant he had to sacrifice his own body to fuck up Poliro, that is what he would do. Hakai let a vile smirk under his vizard mask, watching as the round house punch missed, followed by the kick to the head. The thing about this was, it was more to put Poliro on the defence, there for allowing Hakai to set the pace for the fight. In this case, if Hakai was in control he could do many things to counter Poliro and his flame abilities. To be honest, these flames? They were nothing. Compared to Zin Yuudeshi, his ultimate rival who's flames could reach in the millions of degree's Fahrenheit. To Hakai? These flames would sure do a bit of damage... but throughout most of his lifetime he has trained to fight Zin, one of the greatest fire users on this planet. There was no way he could or would lose to somebody at this level.

Hakai was rather surprised, his 50 metal encoded punches had not managed to make a single contact with Poliro. It was rather interesting, normally someone would at least take one of these punches due to the amazing speed and force they were being shot out at. However, Hakai could tell that a few of the punches smokes managed to make contact with Poliro's skin as the smoke began to tear apart at it. Without a doubt, this could even tear open Poliro's body if it hit the right places. The smoke wasn't used frequently, however, rather he normally used it to surprise the opponent; such as breathing it down upon an area, eradicating all in it's path. Tree's, buildings and even people. The smoke has such an interesting element, it would quickly tear apart what ever it touched, living or not. This was stupid of Poliro... he didn't attack when he had the chance. Why? Who knew. It would have been prime for him to set the pace of the fight.

The air was thick with Hakai's reiatsu, the entire area would near by crushed by just his presence. If it wasn't for Hakai, the whole area could be eradicated by Hakai by now. Luckily, someone like Poliro showed up to save the city. Hopefully this man could put up the fight that Hakai was hoping for. At the mention of moving areas, Hakai sighed. He honestly couldn't be bothered moving. However, if he wanted a fight this is what he had to do. Following Poliro, he simply used a series shunpo's to appear in the area of the Outskirts of Karakura ready to continue the fight with Poliro. As soon as Poliro was in sight, Hakai launched his assault with no time to waste. Without a moments hesitation, Hakai begun his now crazy assault, sure to leave this land scared for centuries to come. The Destroyer lunged forward, turning both his arms into razor sharp, long blades. Using this, Hakai would follow forward with attempting a one-two slash with these swords, aiming to slice down from left shoulder to right hip, then right shoulder to left hip. If this attack managed to hit, it would definitely tear into Poliros skin.

Not only this, but Hakai would use shunpo to appear now 20 meters away from Poliro, a bright blue colour beginning to glow from each finger. This was Hakai's cero, however it was glowing from each finger?! Hakai was planning to use each of his fingers as a source of 10 ceros. The ceros quickly launched themselves from Hakai's fingers, leaping at tremendous speeds. This wasn't the only thing happening though, appearing at around 10 meters from Poliro, a garganta would open an engulf the all the cero's and take them into this black hole. Now, appearing all around Poliro, there would be 10 separate Garganta's, covering every possible way to escape the blast. There would also be another one which appears over the head of Poliro. The one over head would attempt to slam Poliro into the ground with a massive blue blast of energy. The one's surrounding Poliro hopefully managing to blast the flame reaper with this flurry of energy.

Not only this, but using a single burst of smoke, each cero was now coated with the thick black smoke that was in Hakai's control. If any of the cero's managed to hit Poliro it would give him burn damage, force damage and also tear open his skin upon contact. This has been used against few opponents before, most of them showing to be successful. However, it is almost impossible to tell with each opponent. It all depends on their own statistics and techniques. With all of this, the mask that coated Hakai's face would add extra damage to each cero, with extreme force. Hakai spoke loudly with that echo of the voice all vizards had when they had their mask on,

'THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M LOSING TO SHIT LIKE YOU IN A LIFETIME, HAHAHAHA"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 am

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Cooltext579914830
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Dark-Hei
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Cooltext579915766

Poliro knew that the Destroyer would not even try to stop fighting, as Hakai acted to how Poliro wanted him to do. Poliro's flames weren't quite up to par with Zin's, but then again Zin is probably one of the most powerful people in the universe presently, and Poliro was no where his level as he was right now. He hoped to be the strongest one day so he could do his duty and succeed. But he was going to settle at the level power he was at right now to defeat this destructive man. He was cooler than before, despite the fact he was in his hollow mask state still. His blue Shikai roared for the soul of Hakai.

As soon as Hakai was in sight, Poliro noticed he went straight for him without any kind of stopping. Poliro simply smirked under his mask, cause he liked this guys attitude. He didn't bother talking and fighting, cause that kind of distraction will simply get you killed. Poliro didn't talk that much during fights either, at least while he is trying to attack his enemy. As Hakai came rushing at him like a mad man, he noticed his arms turn into swords, and as he came to slash down for the attack, Poliro simply jumped back a bit, narrowly avoiding the swords. Poliros acrobatic skills were beginning to come in handy, as he was dodging most of Hakai's attacks this battle with relative ease, but then again he did managed to hit by the smoke earlier, but he had shrugged that off a while ago. It seems Hakai didn't really have much variety in his attacks, from what Poliro had noted. That was good, because Poliro did have some varying moves, despite them all having a fire based theme.

He then suddenly used Shunpo, and retreated from Poliro. What was he doing? Poliro then saw the bright glow. Suddenly, the rage had returned from earlier. The urge to just rip Hakai apart, and the worse part yet of how he felt. He could feel his death crawling up again, because the ablity Cero was the reason for Poliro dying as a human, and he still hadn't forgot that. The trauma of all of that sent Poliro so angry, he was shaking. He wanted to tear Hakai a new god-damn asshole. He then saw he was surrounded by 10 Garagnta's. Poliro easily guessed the cero was coming his way, and then decided it was time to do something to hurry this entire process of him wanting to kill him faster. He then spoke a few words that were really going to shake Hakai up in the grand results of things. "BANKAI!" Suddenly, Poliro was engulfed by a large mass of flames, now reaching to 2400C, nearly double what his Shikai was. The large mass of flames urronding Poliro melted the ceros essence - enough to guard Poliro. Also, a flame ring emerged around him and Hakai, and they were both now trapped in the flaming hell of Furemingu Shibo Arashi Ga. (Flaming Death World)

The flames around Poliro vanished as he simply store Hakai down with his glowing red eyes. It was obvious what he wanted to do him. "SO THEN! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP! YOU RECKON YOUR HOT SHIT SPAMMING THAT SHITTY BLAST OF ENERGY!?!" he roared and shouted at him. His rage at him was quite obvious now, and it was obvious Poliro had a massive attack ready to go at him. His metal gauntlets on his hands and feet got ready to go as he suddenly fired a fire blast from his gauntlets at Hakai. Before Hakai had time to even react, Poliro was behind him. "Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō!" Suddenly, Hakai would of been entrapped by 6 light rods, rendering him unable to move as a fire blast was coming his way. And just to seal his fate, in less than 2 seconds, Poliro shunpo'd all around him, left, right, up, you name it, firing these same fire blasts. It was a omnidirectional attack that would of easily severely burned Hakai's flesh and skin, muscles and bones, and such. How was Hakai going to escape this? Poliro' sspeed was quite evident by this. "WELL HERE IS SOME HOT FUCKING SHIT FOR YOU!" as they launched at him, he roared.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue10/100The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 am

THEME OF ARCUEID

"SO THEN! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP! YOU RECKON YOUR HOT SHIT SPAMMING THAT SHITTY BLAST OF ENERGY!?!" So, this guy thought that he was some hot stuff, huh? Kneeling atop a light-pole and watching from in the air, a woman closed red eyes and scratched her head. She had to admit, this one was certainly an angry one. He disappeared, and Arcueid sat back slightly, watching now with incredulous eyes. He was strong! He had fire.. and and... and... and... uh... fire... and fire... and ANGER... and fire again! "Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō!" Oh, a Shinigami's Kidō! She giggled slightly at this, though she remained still in her position with curious expression. Was this man a Shinigami? No, no, he smelled different. He smelled like one of those strange Gods of Death, though he also smelled like one of those... Hollow... things... whatever they were. She had been told of a combination between the two, something known as a "Vizard", though she had never actually seen one. Sighing and shaking her head, the youthful-acting Sugiura continued to watch the battle. Two seconds, or something along that length of time and the man had been attacked with fire from all sides! "Ah!" She couldn't let that happen... she had to intervene! Without a second thought, the woman in the white long-sleeve and maroon skirt jumped up into the air and landed softly on the ground with a cough. "My, my..." "WELL HERE IS SOME HOT FUCKING SHIT FOR YOU!" She whimpered; he was USING BAD WORDS! Why did that man have to be angry? Was it to do with his fire attribute? Shaking her head, the True Ancestor stepped towards the pair, though not hurrying. If anything, it looked like the scary-one was slowing down to a stop. Jumping up again, she flew through the air and landed once more... on top of Poliro's head. Using the force that she'd built up, the youth dropped down suddenly, forcing the Vizard's head into the ground with little effort. She jumped off again with a slight yelp. "Ah! I'm sorry... did I hurt you...?" She whimpered, before staring at him for a bit longer. He didn't seem to move from his spot. Whoops.

Now, one had to ask a few questions right now. Who was this girl? Why was she here? Why did she decide to suddenly intervene in this battle, when it seemed that there was a clear victor? Well, the answers were actually quite simple. She was Arcueid Brunestud, the True Ancestor (or so she had been told) of the Sugiura. Not a true Sugiura by birth, Arcueid had been fashioned into the image of the Sugiura by her father, Crimson Moon of the Brunestud. Now, as to why she was in this spot at this time? Well, she had sensed something of a battle raging on through Karakura and as a Guardian of the Earth, she felt it necessary to check this out. In order to do this, she had followed her senses and arrived at this place, where she had only managed to watch the past minute of the battle. She remembered arriving just as the man she had just landed shouted "BANKAI!", watching him attack with those strange attacks made up of fire... fire and ANGER! As for the intervention? Well... that was mostly because she was bored. Usually, Arcueid would choose not to intervene in such a situation, but for some strange reason her boredom had compelled her to do so. So, she had moved forwards from the position and landed on Poliro's head! Simple enough, right? Right. She'd chosen Hakai as her opponent; Poliro was too fire-y and angry for her tastes. So, yeah. That was pretty much the story of events as they'd gone so far. Quite simple, right? Right. Anyways, back to the present moment and exactly what Arcueid was about to do.

She chuckled and stepped forwards, raising a hand into the air and pointing a long finger directly at Hakai himself. "You! Smokey-man! I challenge you to a battle!" She grinned wildly, before stepping backwards and planting a hand on her chest. "Hear my call! I promise to defend justice and the lovers of peace! Here I go!" Without warning, Arcueid's body disappeared, a sparkle floating up into the air. When the brightness died out, a body could be seen forming, completely nude. Arcueid shouted out with a large smile on her lips, letting her body have clothing slowly travel over it. "Magic Circuit, fullcount!" First, a leotard, with gaudy pieces travelling off of the sides. "The White Moon Princess, PHANTAS-MOON~" A staff appeared in her right hand, hung over her shoulder. "Marble Phantasm!" A flash of light suggested the completion of her transformation, Arcueid standing on a piece of energy in the air, over Hakai. "Now then, let us begin~" Giggling softly, she pushed off of the platform at blinding speed, heading straight for the ground as she did so. One foot, two feet landed on the ground and she launched herself up into the air, silhouetting in the sun as she flipped to point towards Hakai as if she were a missile. Shooting down towards the ground at an inhuman rate of speed, Arcueid suddenly landed on the ground once more with a wild expression in her eyes. "You're finished!" (Though she knew he wasn't--a magical girl has to keep up catch-phrases, you know!) A shockwave was sent out and Arcueid grinned, stepping forwards and making the first attack, propelled by a sudden burst of energy. Three punching attacks in quick succession; left, right, left. Next, another three. Another three came after that, before Arcueid pulled back her fist with a gathering shout. "Haaaah! It's over!" Without warning (psh), Arcueid's hand was shot towards Hakai's stomach like a rocket. If it were to hit, it would gather up energy and release it explosively with the force of about ten hand grenades exploding in a five meter area and then Arcueid would jump back and watch him. If not, then Arcueid would let that attack slide and jump backwards to stand away from him. Either way, she would speak. "Apologies for not introducing myself; I am Arcueid Brunestud, the Princess of the True Ancestor Sugiura. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we have an enjoyable fight~"

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 am

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Hakainewheader
The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Eaww

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] Serg

The area was getting much hotter, Poliro's falmes sure did raise the heat in the area quite a bit. Hell, that was the one thing that Hakai could not stand. The heat. It came as no surprise to Hakai that Poliro had planned such a counter attack against all the cero's. If he didn't the man would have been crushed by the pure force of the cero's slamming every part of his body possible. Hakai steadied his stance some more, keeping his legs ready to flee at any point as the man said the worlds 'bankai'. That infamous word was to well known these days, it was used more as a leverage rather than something that was kept sacred by the shinigami. A stern look now covered Hakai, the man clearly had no idea what he was getting himself into. As the ring of fire formed, it engulfed the area; the temperatures soared into the hundreds. A few pieces of sweat began to drip off of Hakai's fore head. The ring of fire was covering the battle grounds, fire all around Hakai. The first fire ball came straight for Hakai, dead on as well. Hakai acted with haste, hearing the enchantment of a bakudo behind him being cast. Just before the Bakudo struck Hakai, The Destroyer managed to slam the back of his fist into the blast and making it vanish into thin air right before him. He was NOT going to allow such a cheap trick to work. The bakudo rammed Hakai's arms to his aid, crushing his gut with the six rods of light, making him cringe a bit. However, something happened that, in some ways, was fortunate to Hakai. A vile smirked crossed Hakai's face as the thin smoke around his body thickened, covering his entire body with the smoke, around 1 meter thick of it. As the fire hit the smoke covered vizard, the fire began to quickly get sucked into the smoke, acting as a source of more power. This was the first time someone gave him the opportunity to do such a thing... it was great. Flexing his muscles, Hakai jerked his arms outwards; the six rods of light smashing and vanishing into thin air.

"Yare Yare... thanks for the me--"

His sentence was cut off, the smash of a womens foot hitting Poliro in the face from a unknown location. Hakai squinted his eyes, watching as this woman had just suddenly... appeared out of nowhere. She seemed peculiar, not to a like anyone she has ever met. She seemed bubbly and happy most of all. Her bright red eyes were the main thing that stood out, he looked into them with fascination, his arms held softly at his side, the smoke now circling around his body, the flames still coating the smoke. It twirled around in strips, in a spiral like fashion. As he pointed the finger at him, Hakai took a stance with his legs spread apart, surprised at the outcome of what came out of her mouth. Did she even know who he was? Most people wouldn't dare to fight someone like Hakai unless the had either a massive ego or they were just to confident for their own good. A smirk crossed his face, his arms now tensed but help by his side, before they quickly turned into two sharp blades coated with the fire-smoke which was previously added. In any case, the fire would only last for a little while, after a few attacks it is likely to disappear, so he needed to make the most of it.

"A little girl wants to fight someone like me? Yare... I suppose it can't be helped, then."

Her attitude was weird, nothing like had seen before. Truly a unique person. Hakai quickly jerked his hands up so he was ready for an attack. The two bladed hands stuck out, crossed out in front of his body, sparking at they met. The smoke began to shake more violently as Hakai's emotion raised higher and higher; a grit of his teeth. His mind wandered as she floated up into the sky, reappearing completely naked shouted the words 'Marble Phantasm!'. Hakai's mind was stretched for a moment, thinking of what clan, race or anything she was involved in. Covering his eyes, Hakai suddenly shielded himself from the flash of light for a brief moment, before returning his gaze to her in her new form, the staff hanging over her shoulder he so noticed the most. A demonic smile covered Hakai's face, then a laugh bursting out; at the same time a massive amount of reiatsu exploding around Hakai's body, in a 10 meter area around his position. The missile form that this woman took looked deadly, yet he just stood and watched as she hit the ground before him and sent out a shock wave from the impact. The reiatsu around Hakai died down completely within the blink of an eye, the smoke moving to the front of Hakai; acting as a sort of shield from the wave; decreasing the impact a bit. Despite this, it would still push Hakai back some, his feet dug extremely tight into the ground; as it pushed him back he tore up the dirt and smirked.

For a brief moment, Hakai indulged himself in the intense power of the shock wave, knowing nobody that was weak or below his level to much could make such a thing. EXCITING! Perhaps - Perhaps Hakai indulged himself to much, however. Before he knew it, the girl had stepped forward, her body now quite close; within punching distance. This was bad, just by this alone he could tell she was a Hakuda fighter. Just like him, even better! Turning his body, Hakai took the first two punches into his chest before fending off the last one with a simple knock off his arm, knocking the punch off course. Shifting his body quickly, Hakai managed to dodge the next three, taking a few steps back each time; weaving his body in and out. The next three came towards him; except he didn't move. He dug his feet deep into the ground, the ground breaking beneath his feet as he did so; fending off the punch but taking another punch into the face. These punches were hard hitting, there was no way he could keep taking them especially since he had still a few burns and injuries from Poliro.

The next punch came, the amount of force clearly radiating off of it. The speed was immense, it travelled phenomenally fast. Hakai had to think quickly or he'd be done for. With quick thinking, one of Hakai's hands turned back to normal, the other into a metal rod. As the punch came in, Hakai did the same. Both of their punches came flying in, the woman's with intense force, Hakai's surrounded in smoke and flame. They collided! Upon impact, a small controlled explosion occurred around Hakai's body, sending his entire body flying back and flipping in the air, his metal rod on his arm glowing a intense red; the fire and smoke quickly returning to his body. This wasn't the only thing happening though. Around The Destroyers hand, a deep blue cero began to glow, before to the left of him appeared a garganta. Pointing his arm to this gaping black hole, he shot the blue cero through it. The tearing sounds of reality could be heard once again, another garganta opening up to the left of Arcueid. By doing so, the cero would be sent shooting through the one garganta and flying through the other one in an attempt to slam Arcueid from the side with the intense power. However, the cero wasn't normal. Rather it was covered in smoke and flame which, if it managed to make contact, would begin to tear apart at the woman's body and aim to burn her in the process.

Once Hakai landed, his would continue to slide back, cringing and gritting his teeth. The power of such an attack had managed to get to him. He was bent down, low to the ground and his legs spread out wide. Suddenly, Hakai would slam his fist into the ground, making it rumble as the black fire and smoke now pored off of his body and into the ground. The smoke would make it's way through the dirt, decaying anything it touched instantly. The black smoke smashed through the surface off the floor beneath Arcueid, attempting to engulf her entire body in the thick smoke and tear at her skin and eyes. If this was done correctly, it could possibly make her blind for a short period if she allowed it to get into her eyes. If she didn't find the way out of that smoke quick, it would tear her body apart into ten million pieces.

"Arcueid Brunestud... Tch, should have guessed you were a Suiguira. I'm Hakai Chikara. Leader of the Monsuta, aka... The Destroyer."

The masked encounter [PRIVATE] SEE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum