Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . Left_bar_bleue500/999999Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty Tell Me Your Name. . .

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm
The Training ground is a large room with a ceiling and
walls painted to resemble a cloudy sky having a heavy powered lighting system to represent the Sun and also to power whatever had been stored within the room.The floor of room appeared to be a desolate, brown and craggy land dotted with dead trees . Along the rocky Terain one could find seemingly harmless scarecrows dressed in cloth,sewn together with pieces of fabric and clothing.They were obviously stuffed with straw however, on the forehead of each scarecrow laid a mysterious symbol that glowed ever so often.

Over to the Entrance which may have been the only thing that had stood out from the strange design of the room.Which had appeared to be a large door shaped hole.Further examining the hole one could hear footsteps echoing through the darkness.They seemed to grow louder and as their figures soon took light,you could easily make out the figure of two young men.One with a larger built and the other seeming to be a bit slender though had possibly the same height as the other.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty Re: Tell Me Your Name. . .

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Alex had walked into the room, yawning. He was greeting this new member, named "Rook", apparently. He didn't really care one way or another, but the case did interest him a bit. Here was a guy, a loner, no one he knows or trusts. It reminded him a bit of himself. It reminded him of his brothers. He gave a small sigh, walking across the room to the man on the other side. His overcoat swished around a bit as he walked over, his feet clicking on the ground. His rainbow-colored socks were in full view, but he really didn't care. As he approached Rook, he reflected on his purpose here.
He was here to train the new recruit, to help him along. They were hoping that he would be able to become a Lieutenant in the near future, but he was going to need a lot of help to get to that point. He sighed. He really didn't care about what assignments they gave him, but the Rinyauru had been so screwed up lately... First his charge, Nagato, was killed, and now he was the shadow of the killer, who had taken Nagato's place. If Alex had cared about his job, his head would be spinning. He looked up, his mind back to the present, stopping in front of Rook.
"Ok. Listen up. I'm training with you today. My name is Alexander Washi, but you only need to call me Alex. Today, I am going to be training you in an attempt to help whip you into shape. I have a spirit within me, and will be using its first stage against you. It is called Saint mode."
Alex really didn't care about giving out the information, since he had no point to conceal it. He closed his eyes and stretched backwards, preparing himself for the fight. On top of his head glowed something that looked golden... and then, it popped out and hovered on top of his head, rotating. On his right forearm formed the Rainbow chakram in its holster, and he left his zanpakto in its sheathe at his side, at least for now. He didn't expect to need it, but you never know...
"Now, I don't know what other training you may have recieved, but you better prepare yourself. I really don't care that much if you happen to die, but if you make it out alive, you will most likely be stronger. HERE I COME, CHAOS MIDDLE FINGER!" He suddenly yelled, pointing up his middle finger at Rook. Then he pointed it right at him, firing off a wave-bullet of Holy energy at the most likely suprised Shinigami...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . Left_bar_bleue500/999999Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm
Tell Me Your Name. .  . RookBryant

Rook stood their. . taking the full brunt of the attack his apparent "Instructor" had unleashed.The wave-bullet caught him dead blank in the middle off his chest, and fired of at such a speed he himself could not have kept up with.As of most he wasn't really prepared for a short or long distance attack at such an early point in their meeting and at such range.Truly it would be a miracle for him to survive such an attack after seeing his body hurled almost 3 yards away from his Instructor and pieces of his jacket,undershirt and tie being whetered away by the sheer force of the blast.

Rook reacted quickly.While in mid flight he slammed his left arm onto the surface of the ground,Acting as a safety brake and slowing down the force as to which he was thrown at.His hand slid across the ground and it was shaking a bit at first but with enough strength he was able to come to a stop as his body lowered in altitude and his legs rested on the ground.Sitting up and still astonished,he began to move.Attempting to stand up but he couldn't help but to struggle while doing so.

"God, is that how you people say Hello?!" He began coughing under his breath. So no exercises at all huh? No wonder im the only member here of my rank." He said chuckling a bit while flinching under the wound, and he himself was surprise he withstood a direct hit like that and lived to joke about it.His ever so useless Zanpakuto was sheathed and placed under the belt of his pants on the right side of his hips.It was careless to do so, but he knew it has never proved useful in combat such as this.

Rook only had one skill which was useful at the moment and this was his massive strength.This may be evident as he had survived such a powerful blast at such close range.He looked towards the man with his eyebrows crinkled and his eyes seeming to look pass the mans very exterior. He knew that if he were to run and charge ahead, he'd be faced with same blast that almost took him out and would not have been fast enough to dodge.

He placed his hand on his chest,applying pressure to reduce the bleeding,though painful it would certainly save him in the long run as he would now anticipate his opponent's next strike.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tell Me Your Name. .  . Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:21 pm
Alex sighed, tossing a small stone into the air that he had picked up on his way to the training room. If figured that most people would be impressed that Rook had lived through that attack, considering his soul must feel like it got slapped with a branding iron. Holy wasn't something to mess with. However, Rook living through the attack did leave him with a bit of information. Seems this man prefers not to dodge... or he really can't. Reminds me of Colin when I first found him again... He trailed off the thought, bringing himself back to the present.
He looked over at Rook again, his halo wobbling a bit with the action. Better be careful myself, or I really will kill him. IF I did that, Colin, at the very least, would chew off my ear. Ugh... Such a pain when he does that. Ok then... Alex put his hands into his pockets, smiling creepily, leaning forward so that his chest was almost level with his waist. He almost looked, in that instant, demonic...
He pressed down on his right foot, shunpo'ing across the room in front of Rook. He was leaning back a bit, his body righted. His right leg was completely extended and came up against Rook's side. Lets see if I can get him to improve by pressure... It worked for Colin, at the very least... His foot, whether it hit or not, would still continue. He threw down his right hand, throwing his left foot out as well, placing both hands on the ground and trying to shove his feet into Rook's side. His face now blank, he proceeded kicking with his hands on the ground, thrusting his shoes forward. His rainbow socks were in full view as he tried to hit Rook, aiming for the mans stomach. His cloak was back on the floor, and his T-shirt was showing. Whether or not Rook bothered to observe it, it was still a bright purple shirt with red letters in the word "RAGE" on the front.
The worst that Alex could do was make him puke by forcing his stomach to move wrong and cough up blood with these attacks. He hoped by pressing him he would be forced to do something that would improve himself, and began a stream of dialouge as he watched the man from upside-down.
"If you must know, no, it is not how the Rinyauru greets people. It's just me, and I honestly don't care whether you were ready for me or not. Most of the people here, you see, truly care about the mission. Not me, though... Only reason I'm here, really, is because there is nothing better for me to live my life. I couldn't look my brothers in the eye if I wasn't doing SOMETHING, and honestly, those other orginizations disgust me. The Soul Society, so ineffecient, abandoning souls nonchalantly and caught up in their own troubles... The Vizard Corps, of which my brother is Co-Head, all have their share of troubles as well. However, they I can understand. For I, too, have a presence within me. So, I ask you, why did YOU decide to join the Rinyauru?"
Alex pushed up off his hands at last, finished with his kicking and dodging about. As he landed back down, his hands still in his pockets, his jacket falling back into place, his right foot came down one more time, and he disappeared after it reached the current location of Rook's right shoulder. He appeared behind Rook, his head level to the normal height of his waist, his knees deeply bent. The wind he created stirred a bit of the dirt as he passed over it, causing it too rise a few inches off the ground and then fall back down again in a second. His left hand was placed onto his sword hilt, his face looking at the ground, his eyes closed.
He drew out the blade in a flash, and his holy energy ran along the blade. However, all he did was throw out his chakram by using the extra weight of the sword. He threw it out around Rook, meaning that if it caught him in its radius, it would wrap around him. If it caught him, before the blade could penetrate his skin and scar him, Alex would pull tight, throwing him into the south wall. Alex would release him then, if he had caught him. If not, he then simply would swing the chakram around his hand, just barely keeping it from the ground of the training room.
He looked around listlessly, waiting to see what Rook would do. It was about time, Alex thought to himself, that Rook made an attack of his own. Alex looked over, giving Rook a bit of "duh" advice.
"Oi. You know that with strength like yours, you really would be much better off with something more like a hammer. Or an ax. Or, if you must use your sword, then I reccomend using the flat side of the sword so that the edge points out from our body. Throw your arm down, then flick your wrist at the end, for a last burst of power. That's about all you can really do if you don't know its name. Remember, NO SWORD IS USELESS."
He stopped spinning the chakram, grabbing it by its middle piece. He held it behind his head, the wrist pointed at Rook, putting his left foot back and his right knee forward. He spit on the ground, and his left hand wsa simply laying at his side, as he was ignoring it, since it served no purpose for him at the moment...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm
Rook had kept his gaze on the man for only a minute, just to see him vanish and leaving Rook confused and panicking.Speed like this was only imaginable up until now.With a force crashing like thunder they two appeared near each other,The man who had thought to have disappeared reappeared on both arms and his leg being blocked by an arm with bones cracking under the sheer weight of the attack.Rook himself was surprised that he had managed to block the attack, as if by instinct though it didn't prove to be much useful since his arm was collapsing under the barrage and yet Rook remained focused.With his legs already bent in a defensive position he was planning to counter with a sweep of his right leg,being attacked on his left and could barely move that side of his body.

His right leg,shakily,rises from the ground willing his body to make the sweep and end the mans dialogue from going any further.Only for him to disappear once more and having Rook kick at nothing and loose his balance. This is where the perfect opportunity was made for Alex to land a critical blow on one of his shoulders and collapse onto one knee after letting out a short grunt and stopping himself from screaming any louder.

He kept himself up on his left knee, feeling the other side of his body growing numb and was almost, completely out of breath.Pretty soon he could see the chakram swirling around him and for a moment all hope seemed lost, feeling to just accept faith and die there but no.It wasn't sure as to what had snapped or if it was a little assistance form his dormant zanpakuto,though what we do know that wasn't the last of Rook.With a burst of Reiatsu he picked himself up and vanished only to appear crouched on the ceiling of the room and steam rising from his pours, just before he launched himself towards Alex with his right fist packed with his energy. "YOU WANTED TO KNOW MY REASON?!?! HERE IT IS!" he bellowed, his voice crashing down with the same force of his attack and aimed to punch Alex.Square in his jaw.

Tell Me Your Name. .  . RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Alex spun around, impressed with Rook's resolve. Interesting. Haven't seen someone bounce back like that since His passing. Alex spun around, seeing Rook hit the ceiling. Alex saw him coming right at him, and smiled wide. As the fist connected with his forehead, Alex pushed his head foreword, gritting his teeth together. The floor beneath him cracked, and he sank into a crater 3 inches into the floor. As he sank, from the cracks emerged dust. It flew up into the air and away, the reiastu acting like a vacuum. Alex threw up his right hand, grabbing Rook's wrist. He looked up at him, his eyes wild. His forehead was badly bruised, purple and blue and even red on the center. He let out one very deep breathe, and smiled pleasently. He threw away Rook's hand and jumped back a bit, still breathing heavily.

That... was better than I had expected. Now, let's see if we can take it too the next level. Let's see if we can't coax it out... your shikai!

Alex slammed his hands together, the palms flat. Then he slowly drew them apart, a glass rod emerging between them. Once he drew his arms out all the way, he suddenly threw down his left hand, getting both hands away from the rod. It spun around, and he caught the center of it with his right hand. He continued spinning it, moving it to his right side. His arm extended all the way, and he looked up at Rook again. In his hand was his Shikai, Fure. A glass pole with lava in the middle of it, a spear with horizontal tips at its head dripping lava, and a glass clubbed end. Alex spun it around, hitting the ground with the club end. The tip was pointed at his own face, but directly in line with it was Rook. He vanished, and reappeared in front of his student. The spear point jabbed out, going at all directions. He held back just enough so that the blade either wouldn't connect, or just slow enough for Rook to dodge. However, he was pressuring him, forcing him to act. He finished by bringing around the clubbed end of Fure, attempting to hit Rook's right side hard enough to not break bones, but enough to give him pause. Then Alex swung around Fure on his arm, inserting the tip into the ground and swinging around his leg at Rook's chest...

- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm

He couldn't believe it.He had never felt such a surge of power and he certainly didn't expect such an out come.He could feel his fist burn hotter than the very flames fueling his body at that very moment.His moment of thrill soon faded as he was thrown about like a rag doll right across the room but he had recovered in mid flight,Flipping onto his legs and landed on scathed.He paused, lifting his hands and examining them thoroughly he relaised that they were emitting a red and eerie glow as well as a dark and dense aura.

It was as if he was holding black flames, he could feel the heat emitted but it was more of a warm feeling instead of a painful one.His joints and bones felt looser and the pain of his shattered bones were no longer there.He would go on even further about this extraordinary feeling but the energy had consumed him.His competitive behavior also played a part in his rash and cocky behavior, now having the notion that he could now fight on par with his teacher.

After his teacher had went into his own shikai, Rook could already feel the pressure of ten weights being burdened upon his back but he ignored it like everything else and prepared for the next assault.As expected he disappeared once more, not single sign of his movement made yet he caught a glance of his pants just this once before he appeared once more jabbing the spear repeatedly at rook who, with his newly gain speed began to use a series of ducking and side stepping until he lost all patience and rose both arms, one in front of the other with palms open opposite to one another(one open facing the spear the other open facing against the spear) deflecting it as it came pass, but just narrowly missing his left cheek.He lifted his left foot to launch a round house but failed as the rib breaking mace end of the pole came around and struck his blind spot,his right side.It didn't feel as any bones were broken but it was very painful.His leg hadn't fully extended and so his teacher had another shot of attacking.This time aiming for his chest, but a booming voice that echoed had intervened.

"Don't waste what little i've given you, boy." It said.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm
Alex spun Fure around his right arm, one eye closed. He was examining his student again, unsure. He had been surprised by the outburst he performed, but he knew not to trust it. He had stopped his kick mid-strike as he saw Rook's face freeze, and then had hopped away, leading to his spear twirling.

Alex grabbed his spear, rushing forward. He struck the spear out, aiming for Rook's shoulder. Then he stopped mid strike and spun it around, the side of the club aiming for Rook's right side. Then he spun it around again after the attack and aimed for the face, bringing along the spear in an attempt to cut and burn his chest. Then he swung Fure behind him and faced to his right, stopping again completely for just a moment. The clubbed end was pointed directly at Rook's stomach, and Alex's eyes were hard. He was completely absorbed into the fight, holding nothing back. He then pushed the end forward like in a game of pool behind his back directly in front of Rook, holding nothing back.

Then he spun it around his shoulders, the clubbed end coming down onto Rook's topside. If the man had any sense he would have been attempting to dodge Alex's stream of strikes. None would be strong enough to break bones and the shot at the stomach would make him hurl if he hadn't tried to dodge it. Hmm. If this doesn't get him to release, I suppose I must do it with the next strike... Alex leapt back, spinning Fure again, a kind of strange smile on his face.

I hope you haven't forgotten... Alex began, spitting a bit of leftover blood from Rook's strike to his forehead out of his mouth I AM still technically in Saint Mode... As he finished speaking, he waved Fure's tip in front of him, sending out a wave of Holy fire. This Rook would most likely dodge, so Alex disappeared, shunpoing to where Rook moved to avoid it. He threw Fure up into the air, and struck out with both fists, throwing all his weight forward onto his opponent...

- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 pm

The voice, the voice seemed so familiar yet traumatic at the same time.His body had frozen up and the pain of all his previous injurys shot through his nerves with crippling pain.He couldn't fight, he couldn't move and the attack dealing to his side had made it even worst.He was on the brink of unconsciousness though his band simply would not collapse like he would expect it to."Come on boy, doesn't this pain remind you of anything? Can't you hear me,Boy?" It kept echoing with the flash of a man with his flesh scarred all over and his face looking like that of a skull.He had the same complexion as Rook though his hair was much,poofier and his eyes had appeared as two large white dots.Rook felt the sting of the heated blade running down his chest which was still freshly wounded,Rook screamed with the intense pain yet he was still on his feet.

Soon Rook appeared in a null space, finally blacking out as his mind was no longer present in battle but now submerged into the world of his zanpakuto.The man seemed much clearer now and was clearly visible."Well, I'm impressed your even here at all, that is if you can now hear me? You've been ignoring me for a very long time now, I've been calling out to you for years and then suddenly some guy with a stick threw you into my hands, HA! " It said moving it's jaw in a slack manner but his words were very clear and easily understood.It's voice was that of Rook's though huskier."W-what are you?" Rook said staring and sweating due to anxiety."What else could i be boy?! I'm your Zanpakuto." It said in an annoyed tone and it did seem rather temperamental.

"Then,Tell me your name." Rook asked, he could feel him self slip away into the void that surrounded him and only a matter of time before he vanished and shocked back into reality."You've known my name for years, Call out the man that was once death,Embody Me! Deadman!"

Rook was once again conscious and blocked the mace part of his mentor's staff, just before it had reached his stomach.His entire hands were as heated as before with the exception of the blade sticking out of his jacket burning with the same force.Rook had then threw of the mace before His mentor decided to try and slam it on his topside though Rook reaction was quicker and blocked it with the broken blade he had long used."YO! It's about time i showed you up,THE MAN THAT WAS ONCE DEATH,I EMBODY. . . DEADMAN!!"Rook's voice had bellowed with vigor similar to that of his youth.As by instinct he threw off the mace and stabbed himself in the chest, just a 3 inches under his heart.He had intended on something to happen but he still stood their with a dumb look and newly created wound near fatal.Any foul could pedict his astonishment

It was too late, the attack that would knock Rook out was slowly on it way to be delivered and end whatever squabble this had turned out to be.But the one thing that was evident was the "What thuh fuck?!"Look made by him.Somehow, it didn't end at all like this as there was another surge of reiatsu, stronger than what Rook had imagined to be the out come of the battle.His arms were surging with power and gave off a glow of small sparks and a dark red light out lining his fist.The very area he was standing had given way and the winds that were made grew quite harsh.In the commotion he had hoped to blow away his Mentor or block another attack with the new found strength he had gained.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 pm
Alex's mace moved towards his student before he began speaking. He frowned, then moved back a few paces, his club still in the same position as before and a look of puzzlement on his face. He watched as Rook lifted up his hand and cried out, stabbing himself in the chest below his heart. Alex's eyes opened wide, shocked. He began moving forward towards his student when suddenly he felt it. A great amount of reiatsu. Alex stopped dead and jumped back, slowing himself down with his right hand, the holy energy leaving burn marks in the floor. He spit, standing up straight to see Rook's shikai. Strange.... Looks like his doesn't releasea a kind of weapon. So then it looks like he simply gets a kind of physical boost. Kind of like the sword that is smaller is weaker, but faster and more effective. Meaning he is quite strong... He thought, throwing Fure up into the air. In that case, looks like I can go all out and wear him down. We're about done for today if it IS his shikai. He looked over at Rook, raising his voice and catching Fure behind his back.

"Well. Fantastic job. Now, its time for us to do battle. Let's see what it can do and its endurance. I won't be holding back anymore, as anything I may do to you will be able to be fixed with healing. I won't TRY to badly hurt you, but I WILL be stepping it up. If you want to stop at any time, just tell me. Now, HERE I COME!"

With that, Alex used a shunpo, appearing behind a scarecrow in the field. He slammed it with Fure, throwing it at Rook. Then he held Fure in front of him, throwing out a plate of Fire at Rook. He ran behind it, preparing a shot in his hand of Chaos energy and Holy. He attacked behind the flame, bringing his hand across in a slap aimed at Rook's face. Then he pushed the clubbed end of Fure down onto the ground, throwing himself into the air. He began spinning holy fire above his hand as he rose up into the air with his left hand. Then he pointed his finger into the center of the circle hanging in the air, creating a pointed rod of fire from the tip through the ring. It began to control the sphere, acting as its epicenter. Then he threw his finger down, throwing the attack with the Rod aimed for Rook's chest. He knew that in all likelihood, his reiatsu was strong enough to dissipate the fire if he attempted, but he wouldn't know for sure until the man actually reacted...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum