Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Me Your Name. . .

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 pm
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 RookBryant

"Whenever i say the word, huh? He said clenching his fist and feeling the surge of energy consuming his entire being.His glasses cracked just by the mere output of rook's new found energy and indeed he was eager to get on with whatever strategy his Mentor had planned.He focused on grabbing the scare crow thrown towards him,which he simply plucked out of thin air then began twisting his upper body to the right and swing his arm out ward tossing it back at such force, the hay stuffing it's insides flew about while colliding with the fire plate Alex had summoned.Alex had gotten within Rook space and blocked the oncoming attack aimed for his face.Utilizing the his new and improved senses.Rook Prepared a punch aimed for his mentor though he could still feel the pressure of his opponents attack and so it was a bit off balance.Alex had dodged it by propelling himself over head. With this in mind Rook prepped to launch his only range attack but he figured he didn't have enough time and was forced to dodge the oncoming attack.

He leaped towards it, pushing out his right shoulder and twisting his abdomen which his hips and later followed, dodging the attack thought not completely.He was too close to the rod and could feel his right shoulder and leg, being torched by the energy giving off the rod.He sustained the minimum of his wounds and kept heading directly for Alex, charging his left fist with his Reiatsu, doubling the impact force if it should land.

Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 pm
Alex moved Fure, knocking the clubbed end into Rook's hand, changing its path of trajectory as he moved to the right. However, the attack still nicked his right shoulder, and Alex was thrown off balance, catching himself with his left arm and pushing himself back up. He raced after Rook again, bringing down Fure's clubbed end. Then he threw it up, right, and left, trying to slam it into rook. He lowered his center of gravity, swirling around Fure in an attack at Rook's legs. Then he brought it up, lifting himself up with his feet in a cut with the speared end. It fired off a drip off lava as he brought it up that also flew at Rook, creating extra problems. Then Alex vanished, appearing behind Rook. He performed a combo with his club, swinging it to the right at Rook, then up to the left, spinning around with it going around his elbow and thrusting the pointed end forwards in a stab. He continued its spinning, grabbing it by its rod and bringing the club down solidly on Rook's head.

He performed a fient, going to Rook's left. He continued to attack him with the club, slamming into him with a large attack to the right. Alex began to gradually increase the force of his strikes, as he switched to using both ends. He cut to the right with Fure in a horizontal slash, then hopped to his left, spinning Fure around his back so that the clubbed end would smack into Rook's head as he caught it in his other hand. He then spun it vertically, performing a thurst at Rook. Then he jumped back a bit, ready to improve Rook of his dodging.

"Good! Next, let's see how your dodging capabilities are! Get ready, or you'll be burned!"

Alex cried out, holding his fists out before him as Fure sailed up into the air after having been spun off of him. His fists glowed bright gold, and he thrust them out, palms open, just in time and position to throw Fure back up into the air, his palms pointing at Rook. He shot a fireball from each hand, both aimed at Rook's chest. Then he began firing small fireballs about the size of bala at his student, the flames rushing out. Then, after 30 shots, he put his palms together in time to throw back up Fure. He fired a large ball of Holy Fire, aimed at the ground before Rook. It resulted in a large scale explosion, but Alex wasn't done yet.

He threw out his left arm, catching Fure right before it left out of his reach. His right hand he also threw outwards, glowing bright gold. Out of it shot a tendril of fire, a whip. Alex cracked it directly at Rook in a sweeping motion, and it extended as it flew out at his student...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm
Rook saw he managed to get Alex off balance, but he knew that wasn't enough time to attack as Alex recovered swiftly."Heh, there's just no stopping you, He said with a smirk,Alex unleashing a series of of quick swats with the club ended spear.Rook had a hard time dodging his attacks in mid air and so he ended up having to block more than half of them.Each crippling blow, began rattling his bones, barely standing up to the full force of the continuous barrage a situation Rook as been in countlessly during their fights.Rook kept thinking about why his mentor was able to stay afloat in mid air and not fall, but it was then Rook had forgotten that he could harden whatever reishi that was in the air and stand on stable footing with his mentor.With little time to focus he made a small patch of reishi, sapping what little that remained in his reserves and focused on dodging the quick sweep made by Alex,just by jumping over his spear.He could hear a faint swoosh sound make its way behind him and he wasn't sure if he could avoid this.

He spun around in mid air with a round house countering the first strike of the assault.His leg was thrown off hitting the small platform levelling his body once again to throw his other leg into counter. Then he could feel it. . his body could not put up with the stress of something so strenuous and to his fears the attacks were getting even more stronger as Alex switched to using both hands.The next attack dealing to his right was blocked by his gauntleted fists that began cracking under the force of the attack.Certainly a stunning blow if he didn't react in time.Then came down the bladed end ,that he manage to catch without thinking and inevitably burning his hands before leaping back and flashing them around a bit before regaining his composure.His mentor finally gave his pupil a break, just long enough to say something winded and fire of a barrage of fireballs.

Rook was quick to react, punching the fireballs repeatedly, a pulsating blast emitting from each hit whilst taking chunks out of his own reiatsu reserves. Then awaiting after the barrage of fireballs was the biggest one he's ever seen.There was no way he could win against that in a power struggle and he knew it would be a good time to evade it by jumping backwards.Sadly though he appeared to have dodged the blast, the force given from it threw him into a wall and possibly knocking him unconscious as his shikai disappeared and feel to the ground before Alex's next attack had connected.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 am
The World Can Burn for All I Care...

Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Alexan10

Enter The Firehawk,

Alex Washi

Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Alexan15

BEGIN... THE HOLY BLAZE!
Ah, frogs! Alex thought in his mind as he watched the final blast connect with his student. He twirled the shaft of Fure around his right arm, throwing it high up into the air. The spear point slashed into the cieling; quickly followed by the clubbed end, which then slammed into the mark and firmly lodged itself in. The momentum and weight of Fure cancelled the whip as it flew out, it slashed the ground in front of his student, melting through the ground for a few inches it took for him to whip it back, re-condensing the holy energy back into his body as the Halo on his head slowly began rotating. It got faster and faster as he approached Rook, creating a small metallic noise like a saw. Then in broke apart, into one unconnected piece. The piece then circled down into Alex's skull, and he felt the presence of Leonardo back within him completely.

He completed his final step, standing above his student. Alex bent his thighs in, lowering himself down but keeping his knees up and feet on the ground. He grabbed Rook's arms just below the shoulders, and he pushed down on his feet, creating at spring-like momentum. It thrust Alex into a standing position and he released his student, landing him on his feet. Then he held up his right pointer finger; as he walked, he had charged it as well as said the incantation under his breath. The healing kido had begun working as he had picked up Rook, then Alex pointed his finger directly at his student's chest level. He remained stoic during this process, his face unreadable. His reiatsu held Rook in place, creating a small panel of hardened Reiastu behind the man.The kido would quickly do its work, and Alex gave his student just to ensure he could consciously walk. Then he broke the panel as he moved down his finger, placing his hand at his side once again.

He looked Rook in the eyes; Alex was fully aware that his would appear a bright gold at the moment. He gave a slight smirk at how people usually reacted to that phenomenon; he wasn't sure what Rook would try to do. Alex snapped the fingers on his left hand, the snap ringing throughout the room for a few moments. From Alex's right hand launched a small piece of holy fire, which hit the ground at high speed. It then leapt upwards, aimed directly at the lodged Fure. It hit the club/spear, and became dislodged, falling along with the fire stream to the ground. The stream hit the ground before Fure, and promptly changed directions, going directly under Fure's clubbed end as it descended. He snapped his fingers again in his left hand, and the fire exploded slightly, throwing the weighted end of Fure directly back to Alex. The spear point swung directly at his overcoat, cutting it. He bent his right shoulder back, catching Fure's clubbed end on his right arm. He swiveled his arm just the smallest bit, forcing Fure to go down to his right hand. He twirled it around his hand, feeling it slowly change back into his regular blade. He gave one last twirl, throwing the sword into the air. It landed artistically directly into his sheathe, without him being required to move an inch.

"So, Rook. How was your very first training session? Exciting enough for you? Well, know this: You have just become much stronger than before. So much so that you could most likely match me now in Shikai, if we were both fully rested. However, as for you specifically, its time we had a chat. You are currently a soldier of Ash, correct? Well, you are now strong enough as well as have my support to at least become the Lieutenant. Who knows? If we have another session where you achieve bankai; you could easily become a colonel! After all, we terribly need the growth as well as strong players on our side. Or, at least, that's what Zefonse keeps telling me. I really don't care so much about that, however, you have proved to me that just perhaps it is worth caring about you.

[color=darkred] He paced as he spoke in front of Rook, his cloak billowing slightly as he walked. A kind of excited grin appeared on his face as he began finishing, and an idea appeared in his head. He held up his right hand in front of Rook's face, snapping his fingers.

How about this. Would you like to live in my house, as my student? The Rinyauru supplied me with a home that is MUCH larger than I could ever require; hell, you could have the entire third floor! I mean, yeah, you have those barracks, but I don't think there are that many people, are there? However, if you do, you have to agree to one thing. And that is that you will train with me to the point that I may spar you; not just baby you like this. Full power, with no holds barred. Only THEN will you truly be finished under me."

He gave a full-on Manic Grin, and then turned towards the door of the training room, waving his hand at Rook to signal that he should hurry along with Alex on his way out. As he began to approach the door, Alex made one final question, no matter Rook's reaction to his offer. This was of course spurned by one of the only OTHER people Alex cared about, and it would be vital if Rook were to be his student.

"Do you know what kind of Seafood you like? Its very relative you, and I, for that matter, know that. I have a brother who gets me most of my food; good seafood. So, hopefully you don't have a problem with that, otherwise if you come into my home we may have a slight problem."

Alex knew that this would be Rook's final reaction to him as he stepped into the doorway; so, it was his show from now on. Alex was just ready to go home and go to bed, maybe have a few of Colin's signature blue whale dishes. So; in any case, the training session was over, it was now up to Rook to completely finish it...

I Will Burn Another Day...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Slowly but surely regaining conciousness, he remained afloat in thin air by what felt to be a cloud,but was actually the embrace of Alex's reiatsu.His wounds were near gone and he could feel some of his energy returning.Within the few seconds remaining his wounds would be gone and his energy, possibly regained.Hey, two out of three. . ..He insisted, though it was obvious he was joking.He was however serious about a future rematch.This time he was merely drunk from his own power but he'll gain enough control in due time.His wounds were gone now and he had enough energy to stand but he could feel the thumping in his chest. . .the power and excitement that never in his years had experienced. Truly something that will forever linger in the back of his mind or every time his pulse rises.He looked at his palms that were covered in sweat, and pulsing with the familiar reiatsu he used in Shikai.Speaking of Shikai,after being gently placed on his two feet he looked around for the damned thing but it was never to be found.He wondered if he had lost it, but he could still feel its presence.

In theory, after invoking his Shikai in such a manner his body had possibly absorbed.Perhaps so it would be easier to call upon when needed.Before he could ask Alex anymore, he had offered him a place to stay and chance of succeeding his given rank.This was enough to let Rook know he was already welcomed by a new ally and a Powerful Mentor. A man he could continue to trust and perhaps even look up to.Rook ran up and placed his arm around Alex's neck,Accompanying him outside the training ground.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:05 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Tell Me Your Name. .  . - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum