Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED]

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm
Carter glared into the air as he felt the energy and watched the two run off, instead of running in headstrong he would go up, turning down an ally way he saw pipe work and quickly grabbed hold of it in both hands pulling himself up at inhuman speeds as his hollow mask came out, shaped like a heart around his head with rabbit ears that bent backwards in a disgusting angle as if broken and on the right cheek was a crack that emitted a violet glow, and gave him its animalistic boost.

He giggled in a devilish glee as he leapt to the roof top and sprinted after them with his zanpakto, Nacuto, out in his left hand, it was a katana of blackish grey steel with a cord wrapped around it's hilt, and his right hand out to his side as he collected energy.

specks of light filtered into his right hand as a white ord with a negative black outline formed and he leapt from the roof top opposite of the falling Hollow aiming the cero at it's right arm. as the blast rocketed towards it he grasped Nacuto in both hands ans attempted to bring the blade downward into the Hollow's skull.

Only time would tell if he struck true.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty Re: A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED]

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm
Suddenly hearing Carters friend shout from behind him Luobu looked up spotting the thin bug like hollow falling towards him ready to slash at him, Luobu's immediate reaction was too block the blow with his scabbard and at the same time his right hand clasped the hilt of his blade, quickly drawing it and slashing vertically at the hollow as a white and black cero struck the hollows right arm, knocking it out of the path of Luobu's attack.

Stumbling to regain his balance after the missed strike Luobu turned to see the blade of Carter sailing through the air towards the hollow, suddenly Luobu detected a slight rise in the hollows reiatsu and noticed a soft green glow of a cero forming at the tip of one of its blades aimed towards Carter's friend.

"LOOKOUT!" Luobu roared as he attempted to dash towards the stranger, blade ready to try to deflect the Cero that was fired.

Luobu Hei, Shinigami. 4-3
Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:55 pm
.. The cero had been traveling at Hiro's body at the quickest of speeds, yet all the same, Hirohoto had noticed the sudden fluctuation in the hollow's reiatsu at the last moment. The green color of the cero had worried the male before he had taken the proper precautions. The male's right hand had eased to his left side in the quickest of motions, and in gripping down at the handle of his Zanpakutō, Hirohoto would of quickly unsheathed his sword in a slice upwards. The slice was meant to make contact to the beam of cero; if not to deflect it, it would certainly block it for but a moment. As the large male was holding off the colored beam of cero, attempting to deflect it in a sudden act of desperation, his lips had parted to of simply spoken. " Ah! Thank you, Sir'. Now, I May Need Some Assistance! "

.. At the moment, the male's reiatsu hadn't even been at a rise. He hadn't been prepared for such an attack, due to having noticed Carter's own assault upon the hollow. This was totally unexpected. Of course, as this had been going on, the large top hat upon his head had not shifted a bit. It had been still, and for the most part, the blade within the male's hands had sempt not to be burdened in the least. ..
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100A light in the dark (open) [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Carter Smiled as his Zanpukto dug into the Hollow's head and his cero made contact with the body, the energy soaked into it's skin and made its way to the beast's core before pulling itself together again and expanding outward in an explosion ripping a hole in its chest large enough for a child to sit in ease, the blade though dug through the top of its skull and the tip came out at the Hollows mouth.

Carter chuckled as he felt his energy stem and the mask crack falling from his face. a sudden jerk made him grip his zanpukto's handle as the beast feel forward dead and Carter rode it to the earth as it landed with a thud. dismounting it Crater looked around noticing the ever so slight feel of the woman's energy, it wasn't moving anymore suggesting she had stopped somewhere close.

without a word he walked towards it as he grabbed his katana, he thought he had seen the woman before.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm
Finally reaching Carter's friend Luobu came at the held of cero and swiftly slash down its center allowing it to pass the man harmlessly. In the meantime Carter had finished the hollow off, Luobu turned to watch him ride the hollow too the ground. Smiling slightly Luobu began to speak in an off tone "Well now that the excitement is over, what now?? I think I feel another reiatsu signature nearby but I'm not sure" Luobu began walking towards the dark ally-way, his white cloak fluttering behind him as his reiatsu returned to a calm level.

Meanwhile Luobu was trying to figure out how much longer he should stay with Carter and co. He was beginning to feel uncomfortable after spending so long on his own. Luobu returned his Zanpakutō to his left side and hooked it on his belt, resting his hand on it calmly.

Luobu looked up to the sky and saw the moon, it was already night and the lighting in the area had barely changed, feeling the need for a drink Luobu reached into the top of his robes and drew a bottle of Cherry Blossom flavored sake and took a drunk of it before offering it over his shoulder.."Want some guys??"

Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm
.. The strain of the cero had all but vanished from the body of Hirohoto. It had been amazing that he could even hold back such cero without having even allowed his body to flow with his own energies. Yet, all the same, he had blinked in the slightest right afterwards. After re-sheathing his blade at his left side, he walked up and towards the two figures at they'd of begun to move forward. Hiro had glanced onto Carter, who had been acting quite different. He was normal, moments before -- but now he almost seems to move as if in a trance. As Hirohoto had shifted his gaze over and toward the male known as Luobu, he had finally examined the figure before him with more detail. His voice would soon be heard, as he uttered several words towards the male, in both reply and question .. " No Thanks, I No Longer Drink. But, I Must Say, I've Been Dying To Introduce Myself. My Name Is Hirohoto Namikaze. I Am A Long Time Friend Of Carter. With This Said, Carter Looks Like He Needs A Drink, Haha'. " .. I had finished speaking, for but the moment ..

.. The reiatsu that the group had been following had at first felt so faint, yet it had been growing as we'd neared it. It was interesting, what did Hirohoto possibly get himself into? Searching for a long lost friend just to end up following him with an overwhelming sense of worry on his shoulders? And who is this shinigami? The questions were flowing through his mind ..
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Carter snapped out of his state as he heard the two talk behind him, turning on his heel he spoke to Loubu,

"you may leave whenever you wish I forgot how your kind likes to be alone, thank you for your help so far and if you wish to stay thank you for that as well" Carter answered as he took a small sip of the sake.

"It is good to see you Hiro and I also say you may leave if you wish too but I would rather you stay since we always work better together" Carter spoke as he tilted his head to the left and resheathed Nacuto on his hip.

Carter wasn't his normal happy go lucky self right now, he had something chewing at the inside of his mind and he was going crazy. he need to find the woman to make sure he wasn't insane. Chewing the inside of his cheek he kept thinking and walking. after a little walking down the dark musty allys his right foot stopped in mid air and he looked ot his left. He looked at a mostly boarded up house that could easily be ignored in this muddy ally way, the front looked like it was once white but age and smog had taken affect.

It was like all the other houses except the energy he felt inside it, it was like a fire right against his skin, looking close he saw a faint light of what had to be a candle on the second floor and noticed as a woman like shadow past the window. without a word he slipped in through a crack in the boardings on a window.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 am
Luobu stood still momentarily as Hirohoto introduced himself, and declined the offer of sake which Carter took while telling Luobu he didn't have too stick around. Luobu stood on the spot for a few moments thinking as Carter and Hirohoto began walking, only to stop infront of a boarded up house. Luobu soon joined them while explaining his decision, "If the two of you don't mind I think I'll stick with you for now, even though I'd honestly rather wander on my own, we've already been attacked by a hollow that without the two of you could have killed me."

Feeling a slightly familiar reiatsu inside Luobu asked, "I assume that the woman you were following by me before is here Carter?" Meanwhile Carter had seen the womans shadow flit past an upper window before slipping in. Luobu looked over to Hiro with a smile and quipped "Shall we follow then?"

Hirohoto
Hirohoto
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:30 pm
.. The male known as Hirohoto Namikaze had turned his head, he had eased his gaze upon that of the figure of the male known as Luobo. A smile had shown itself with the slightest of curves of the male's own lips, and as the man had taken his time to speak, on noticing the man had returned to both he and Carter, the arms of his own figure had laid at each of the male's own sides. .. " You Helped To Save My Own Life, This I Thank You For. I Will Consider You Both A Friend And An Allie For Your Choice. "

.. All the same, at this point in time, as each of the men had noticed Carter's own figure having eased into the window of the broken down house before them, Hirohoto had turned his body. He had faced Carter's figure, until the point of which he had vanished from sight, and while he had finally decided to relax his body; the male known as Hirohoto had revealed his normal level of reiatsu. It had been noticeable, yet not at all overwhelming or threatening. The main difference had been that his body had no longer been hidden in a sense, as it could now be sensed out. He took his time to step forward, toward the house before the small group, and as he had eased himself toward the window; Hirohoto had begun to, as well as slipped himself in. He spoke while doing so, " Of Course We'll Follow. . And We'll Figure Out What's Going On With This So Called ' Woman ', That Has Been Mentioned. "

" Suck My Presidential Cock! " (WKUK).
Hirohoto Namikaze Tier 2-3
Luóbù Hēi
Luóbù Hēi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 pm
(OOC: Since we're following you into the building want me to post next Carter or just stick with the order we got?)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum