Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Impact [Star, Open] Empty Impact [Star, Open]

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am
Impact [Star, Open] 001May

Impact [Star, Open] MayName
Impact [Star, Open] Mayuko3-2

Impact [Star, Open] MayEnter
    There was time where everything faded into black. For three months, Mayuko had gone blind. She couldn't see anything : not the path in front or behind her, not the hands that made sure she was dressed and fed, not even the voices that spoke to her on a daily basis. Nobody knew what happened to her : all they knew was that they found her, so long ago, on the forest floor. Hypothermia hadn't set in, but the injuries were severe. And she had no spoken, nor seen since then. It was curious, but some said grief presented itself in many ways. The long strands of fire red floated as she looked blankly at the wall : she was in the 2th squad Barracks, wheeled in by a squad memeber, so that her health could be checked. It was soft, as the morning wind was a bit chilly.

There was a sort of nip in the back of the throat : a bubble that was building slowly and slowly into something that no one could imagine. It was soft and yeilding, as both the nurse and the teammate left the room, to discuss something. Her blank stare looked lost, as her hair was ruffled from the examination, as her eyes were on her knees. Anyone could stumble in, and she would not notice. The world was black to her : gray monochrome and if then, a little. Her long red strands floated, softly, as if fluttering in the morning breeze. It was peaceful : the birds were singing, as the sunlight was warm on her skin and in her clothes. Still, it felt like something was missing in life.

Lunch time was rolling around, and someone was giving out the meals. Of course, seh was there, so perhaps the person would think she needed a meal too.

[306]
    -- I hope I left a good entry for you to come in!
Impact [Star, Open] MayExit
Star
Star
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impact [Star, Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Impact [Star, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Impact [Star, Open] Empty Re: Impact [Star, Open]

Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Hanataro was doing his causal runs, as part of squad four. He was in charge of healing, food drops, and cleaning for every squad. Of course he has yet been doing much, ever since his raise to four seat, he has gotten more chances to prove himself. He also has a better job as one of the head surgeons because of his shikia. To put it bluntly he was very proud of himself, as he would walk across the seireitrei back to his barracks.

It was time to check on the patients, and pass out the food for them. It was a nice cool day, as he would walk along the paved roads. The sun was bright as usual and he would be enjoying his day. Finally making it to the barracks, he would order a few members to help with other problems around the squad four barracks. As the healing squad they always had alot of work, because shinigami were going careless now a days.

The food cart had strolled in, as he would help to pass out the food for the day. Soon spotting a women in the room, the sqaud member would tell him about her. Her name was Mayuko and that she had somehow gone blind. It was a sad tale indeed, but hanataro would just think about it. " I'ii check her health then, you go assist with the rest of the food " The member would scurry off to do the work, as he would stroll over to her.

Kneeling down to look at her, she was quite beautiful. It only made him feel worst for her, and he would simply just draw his breathe. He started to act more confident, and he will prove it to everyone. " Hello Muyuko, My name is Hanataro Yamada....I'ii be giving your check up today but first you must be hungry? Can you talk? If not just nod your head for yes or shake it for no " He asked in a soft, and concerned tone

A life is such a good thing,But can be taken away so easily.
Hanataro,Yamada 3-1
Nova 3-1
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impact [Star, Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Impact [Star, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 pm
Tsuki Sugiura

LET'S GO!

Tsuki had been wandering about the Seireitei, having just completed a day of training. In her brilliant fur-gloves, her un-marked purple t-shirt, green skinny jeans and red cloak with golden embroidery and a small pearl with the strings, she was quite a site to behold.

That is, if you had the chance to see her. She was constantly hopping from building to building, testing and training her wings ability to react, leaping all around the buildings with a smile on her face. The Avian Sugiura was quite happy this night, as she was doing what she did best; using her raw determination to improve herself. However, she was getting a bit bored, with nothing to do. Hmm... I've been at this for over six hours now... She thought to herself, moving her shoulder blades around in their sockets as she made another leap. She landed smoothly on the building, folding her pink-feathered wings against her back, wondering what was in this building.

She could hear voices from inside, and decided to go and check it out. She moved slowly, reaching the edge of the building, placing her gloved hands over the gutter, her fingers still sticking out. She heard voices again; and wondered to herself. Who are they talking to? Are they friendly? They couldn't be kissing, could they? The possibilities roared through her mind as her smile only widened, and then dissipated as she decided what she would do. Let's see if I can get a bit of a shock out of them! She chuckled inside her mind, reaffirming her grip on the dry gutter.

She leaned forwards, moving her body totally paralell, her behind up in the air from holding herself up only with her strong arms. She eased herself down, her short hair going downwards towards the ground as she saw a window, looking in. What she saw was strange; a meek, dark-haired man standing over someone in white on a bed. Tsuki opened her small mouth wide,crying out: "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" And then just remaining in her upside-down position, only her head still visible to the people inside...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:15 am
    Something.

Sounds.

Did it matter?

The red head didn't seem to be connected to this reality. Her strands floated, the angle from the window hard to see her and the food tray. There was a sort of quietness, even as the male had spoken. In fact, there was a light progress : her head had moved, looking straight at the male. But her empty looking eyes seemed to look right through him, as if he wasn't there : who knew what was going on in her mind? It was almost hard to fathom, as her head turned back to staring at her lap, as if the movement had been a mistake.

But the sudden scream of a voice : the unruliness of it, suddenly seemed to break a dam. The bubble was gone : instead it was a rush of pure water, like a churning wave. The food tray was close : in movements that neither of the two could expect, the spoon was taken and thrown straight at the figure. Anticipating the dodge, the red head was there, her hand aiming to grab the girl's collar. The once empty gaze was now no longer : the eyes were like blazing flames, all consuming fire.

''That's now how you greet your senpais.'' her voice said, edged, cut. Military, business : authoritarian. It was like her voice held a clout. The red head seemed fierce, even in her white hospital gown, as she stared at the girl. ''You say ''Good morning Senpai!'' am I right?'' she said, showing her pearly whites. There was a suddenness about all her movements, almost strange to say really. How long was she going to see the world? Mayuko wasn't sure, but she would take advantage of it, if she could. But first, this child needed discipline.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Impact [Star, Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Impact [Star, Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed May 09, 2012 10:10 am
Tsuki's eyes widened greatly as a spoon went right for her face. It nailed her right between the eyes, and she was dazed for a moment before she realized that her collar had been captured and the woman was shouting at her.

"SORRY! GOOD MORNING, MA'AM, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

She said loudly in response, fulfilling Mayuko's conditions, throwing her weight forwards as she flapped her wings, sailing into the room and rolling on the ground. As she did so, she hopped up, her mouth open in a small O shape as she looked all around her, poking the bed where Mayuko had been laying, even picking up and putting in front of her the extra night gown they had laid out.

"Ma'am, does this look good on me? I gotta know; in case I ever get put in a hospital… You think they have it in pink?"

She asked, her head tilting slightly. For her, this behavior was completely normal. Her brian was moving 20 miles a minute right now and she was trying to cheer up the lady who had looked sad. She looked very, very sad. And Tsuki wasn't going to just hang upside down and stand for that…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue May 15, 2012 6:11 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girl reacted to Mayuko with the expected respect. However it wasn't exact, but the red head let the girl go, as she felt dizzy, holding onto the window sill for a second. But that's when she noticed the spoon : picking it off the floor, the woman just gave a light smile. The smile looked broken however : which was an oddity of it's own but the girl didn't seem that concerned about it. Her steps brought her back towards the bed, as she smacked the pink haired girl behind the head. ''No need to be loud. Calm down first of all, and address respectfully. First, greetings is appropriate.'' she said, as she sat down on the bed, replacing the spoon onto the tray, her long red hair floating across an eye, as she looked up at the girl. There was a sort of authority in her tone, but it was twinged with a sort of robotic tone at the same time : like any instant her energy would run out, and she would return to what she was.

''Hello, my name is Mayuko. And yours?'' she asked. Mayuko knew her time was limited, and would take what she could : however, lack of respect, she would not tolerate. The shinigami seat was perhaps disabled currently, but there was this nagging feeling at her. Like something that kept trying to push her out there. But for now, she would enjoy the few moments that she dared, staring at the girl before her with a determined gaze : however, it kept flickering. Time was much more limited then she thought.. but perhaps this girl could find a way to bring Mayuko back to herself once more. Maybe.. if not fully, but a shard, enough to keep going. That was an entertaining thought, in the broken hearted field of Mayuko's mind.

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am
Tsuki watched as the woman bent down, picking up the spoon. Huh…? What's wrong with her…? Tsuki wondered to herself, as Mayuko walked up behind her and whacked her behind the head.

"Ow! That hurt!" Tsuki complained, her lips pursed together as she rubbed the back of her head. As she watched the girl look through her own lock of hair, however, Tsuki wondered if she realized something. "Oh, I'm Tsuki! I'm a Knight for the Sugiura!" She said, straightening her posture and saluting Mayuko. I'll call her Madam Mayuko! Tsuki decided, a cheery smile on her face.

Then Tsuki looked back up at Madam Mayuko for a moment, her head tilting to the side. "Um… Madam Mayuko?" Tsuki asked, shifting her wait from foot to foot and her gaze up on the ceiling. "Um… Why are you in here?" She asked, a totally innocent look on her face. However, that was not the only emotion present; there was also genuine concern on the young girls face. She knew what it was like to be alone; and she had finally realized what it was about Mayuko that worried her.

She looks… so.. Lonely…

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girl complained about the hit, but then presented herself properly, after her admonishing. Mayuko offered a smile, but it looked broken and hurt. And then the girl asked the question that the Shinigami was sure was on her mind. ''Tsuki-chan, there is but a reason. The me right now is the me that.. well is trying. But.. I've gone both blind and mute. Apathetic and lethargic if you will. Right now, this is a temporary thing. But, I've heard the 4th squad say that my condition is an extremely broken heart. I cannot quite remember why.. but I beesech you one thing, Knight of the Sugiura.'' said the red haired girl, as her fingers took the younger girl's and held them. Those burning red eyes were like a well of flames, a sort of very piercing and demanding gaze in them. Most of what she had said was from the doctors and medics speaking : even though she was unresponsive, blind and mute, it didn't mean she was deaf or that her memory didn't function.

''Find out what happened to make me this way.'' she said very softly, as her fingers tightened. ''And come visit me every day. Somehow, you got me to wake up, if not for a little bit.'' she said, giving another broken, and yet soft smile. ''So please, come visit me every day and find out why my heart is broken : what could have happened that has made me so listless and so dead? Please.. could you do that for me?'' spoke the woman, her tone very soft. It was like it was important : the feelings crept up on her, slowly, but she fought them off, her gaze focused on the Sugiura. It was truly an important thing. After all, maybe once this very important thing was out of the way, maybe she could find a way to save energy to spend a bit more time with this girl : it felt lik her concern, and her energy was a strength.

Why though? The red head wasn't sure.

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 am
Tsuki listened carefully to the girl, sitting down on the bed and looking up at her with wide eyes as she spoke. "The you that is trying?" She asked, not really understanding, as she kept talking. "Apathetic and Lethargic, but you're up right now, right…!" She tilted her head even more, as she heard it was temporary, frowning. However, when she heard the next line, her head snapped straight up, as she heard Mayuko finally speak. An extremely broken heart? "W-Why?" She asked out loud, before Mayuko answered her. Tsuki, being the emotional girl that she is, was feeling extremely bad for Mayuko, and when she said there was something that she could do for Mayuko, Tsuki's head snapped right back up.

"What is it? What, What?" She asked, eager to learn as she met Mayuko's burning gaze, as she felt the larger girl holding her fingers. She listened to everything that Mayuko had to say, nodding to her, her short pink hair shifting. "I'll come visit every day, I promise!" She said with conviction, nodding to the girl as she stood her self up. She wrapped her arms around Mayuko, tightening them and holding the girl in her grip, trying to comfort her in a hug. "I promise…" She said, knowing that, somehow, this fiery girl would get back on her feet; and walk on them, all by herself…

(You'll get templates in summer, dun worry.)

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The pink haired girl was very emotional : Mayuko could tell that at a glance. She hugged the other back, as she seemed to promise with all of her heart that she would do so. This comforted the red head : because this was the first time in a long time that she had awoken, and seen the world. .But something was tugging at the back of her mind. The red head guided them both towards the bed, and slowly sat on it, petting her hair gently and softly. Keeping the hug as she sat down, the red haired shinigami just smiled very gently : she was a harsh person, but she was loyal and she could be soft too. That was because she was a very gentle person at heart : Mayuko would never want to cause pain on anyone. Did anyone miss her? She wasn't sure, but she understood something more primal then that. ''It's alright.'' she said softly, even as she knew she wouldn't stand up anymore.

That feeling was almost crippling, but Mayuko softly kissed the head of the Sugiura. ''There there. I trust in you, Tsuki. Alright? Do what you can. And just be you.'' she said, her smile fading softly, as she lied back into the pillow, the feeling crawling over her skin, as she started to fall deeply into her own mind. Slowly, her arms fell away, and the woman was as listless as she had first been, leaving maybe a spark of hope in the world : and maybe a new friend, she thought. After all, this was just the way Mayuko was : a flame that sparked so brightly, but without support.. she would fizz out. And she understood that, even as her lips formed the last words in perhaps a while. ''Poliro-taichou..''

And thus, it was over, as she seemed to be sleeping for now.

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum