Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: a walk in the Forest (no death/ open )

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 am
zetsurin stops to think of all the foods she likes and all that she has tried. "hmm... i like a lot of foods. i am willing to try any thing one time. Hmm ..likes ..likes ... O i like pastas a lot. i really like chicken rigatoni and pasta fazool....pretty mush any pasta. tho on the bet of a weird note i like hot and sweet things a hole lot and cchewy and crunchy." her face trues red " so i some times eat chocolate-cake with really hot chips" she was thinking to her self. really i like a lot of opposites things put to gather.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: a walk in the Forest (no death/ open )

Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 am
"Interesting thing about pasta, did you know that it can be just about anything and not just shapes?"

As he said that, he looked up at the sky as he smiled. He remembered studying a book about how to create pasta and even take it a step further and make it flavored. "I remember a long time ago when I picked up a trick to make flavored pastas. However with that you need to actually create the pasta itself to give it a different taste." As he looked up at the sky still, he began to count on his fingers the various kinds of pasta flavors he had tried. "I remembered trying some tomato flavored pasta that was pretty good, plus spinach pasta was good too. And if you can believe it there were places that used to make squid ink pasta as well." But then his smile grew bigger as he spoke. "But my favorite experiment with pasta was when I mixed the recipe for pasta dough with chocolate to make some pretty good pasta desserts. I think my favorite thing about is that it is actually neutral in flavor. You can make it into just about anything with sauces and fillings."
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 pm
zetsurin watches him. he really is passionate about cooking. as she is soaking in the words coming from Andrew she cant help but think of the food and how she thinks it would taste. "that is amazing. i got to try it some time. pasta desserts sounds like heaven to me " she side happily.

.. than a bunny hops out abit away from them. zetsurins eyes turn yellow. and even her voice and her spiritual pressure feels different some how."Bunny!!" but it did not last long enough to get a read on the energy. she was gone in a flash. appearing where the bunny was at holding it in her arms gently petting it and her spirituall pressure was normal . " well this should keep her happy." giggling " hmm what to name you?"looking down at the small ball of fluff.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999a walk in the Forest (no death/ open ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 1:19 am
Andrew smiled kindly as he watched Zetsurin. He had still be thinking about different recipes and had began to think about other recipes as well. The vizard had been going through some ideas for Italian baking and immediately began to think about tiramisu once again. Given that he had been contemplating about coffee along with desserts, the progression to tiramisu was a quick one. However, the vizard then snapped back to reality when he heard Zetsurin's voice. As he turned to look at her, he watched her eyes turned a different color. He had thought that was something pretty interesting about her as she caught her bunny. Smiling kindly, he looked at he small animal and softly petted it on the head. Even in his worse moments Andrew always had found solace in animals that come to visit him. As she wondered what to name the bunny, he then turned to look at her curiously. "Quick question, how do your eyes change color like that?"
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 17, 2012 6:28 pm
zetsurin look at Andrew with a puzzled look on her face. and she said with a honest voice." what are you talking about?. what about my eye's?" she her self could not see her own eyes so she did not know this ever happened. she ketp petting the bunny. " i am thinking jack" holding the bunny up to the light .. "what do you think? " she would be asking how Andrew liked the sound of jack as the bunny's name.

(inerworld)
Kigeki: "hmm I wonder what he means about my eye's .. " she would be scratching her forehead.

higeki : "I think I know ... some time when light hits the eyes they look to be a red. this happened a lot a long time ago with old cameras. they use to call it red eye.

kigeki: " really so hour eyes was red to him? that would look creepy. hey how come i never seen any ones eyes do that?"

higeki :" cause light must hit the eye just right and their needs to be a fair amount of it. バカ" hugeki would tape kigeki on the head whit her fist softly.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 am
At first Andrew didn't really hear the question. He simply smiled happily as he saw the cuteness between both Zetsurin and the bunny. Even with all of the time he had separated himself from the world he still had retained his humanity. He had even began to snicker when she thought of the name Jack for the bunny after immediately thinking of the name "Jack Rabbit" for both a name for the animal along with being the name of the actual animal. However, his mind did go back into inquisitive mode as he spoke again. "Yeah, I noticed that your eyes changed into a yellow like color when you got happy upon seeing the bunny. It kind of reminded me of this thing the humans used to have a long time ago." As he said that, he grabbed a blade of grass and fashioned it into a circle and grabbed a small pebble and tied it to the circle. "There used to be this kind of ring that if you wore it the stone inside the ring's setting can actually tell you what kind of emotion you have at the moment. I'm not sure what kind of colors there were, I just noticed that your eyes are yellow when you are happy."
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am
"o you mean a mood ring. hmmm let me think..."she would start to say a list of colors and feelings."black - Stressed,brown - Fear,yellow- Nervous,green- Mixed Emotions,light blue- Normal,blue- Relaxed,dark blue - Calm,purple - Cool,gold- Lovable,light green Romance,navy-blue - Passion ,dark purple- Very Happy" she would have a blank look on her face and would have said them from memory. "I like mood rights but a lot of the time you get one that don't work. hmmm so my eyes do that? " she would huge the bunny and calling it Jacky.

(In the inner-world) higeki... had done piece things together.. but would keep it to her self for now.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 27, 2012 1:43 am
"Uh huh."

Andrew continued to remember the mood rings as well as she started to name off all of the colors. If there was one thing he needed to learn about being in the front of the restaurant, it was to keep an eye on the customers. He had been wondering one big thing though: why would she have no emotion on her face? It would have been one thing if she had been showing signs that she had been thinking about the colors by memory. But to show no emotion about it made him even more curious. He had wanted to ask more about what she had, but he still was trying to figure out how best to approach this. He didn't want to impose on her nor did he want to make her feel uncomfortable. However, he did have a kind smile on his face as he looked at the small animal. It was hard to tell of someone this size being so soft when it came to smaller animals. The time he spent in solitude gave him a better understanding of animals when he needed to hunt, and in turn a greater respect of life. The vizard had a kind smile on his face, his hand lightly petting the rabbit's head as he looked at it. "It's a very pretty rabbit," he said with a kind voice. "Jacky is a pretty good name," he said cheerfully. Looking down at the ground he then plucked a blade of grass and offered it to the rabbit to see if it would eat it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum