Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Accepting Two Challengers! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Accepting Two Challengers! Empty Accepting Two Challengers!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm
The man looked out all around him, feeling the wind blow through his gray hair. He brought a hand up, pushing up his glasses as he looked out around him, seeing the sand all around him. His gaze was directed at the scarecrow before him. There was nothing in this desert all around him, sloping, hilly land on all sides. The sun shone brightly over the desert this day; the weather was perfectly fine.

The man stood at a good height, quite thin in his appearance. All around his body was the purple fabric that he normally wore. His hair was tied in the back, although it still lay down around his head. He carried no sort of blade with him, although he did have two strange containers on his back. The first was a pouch, and the second was a small square container unlike anything else that a person had seen before. The man smiled as he held up a hand, a strange purple energy appearing in his palm as he pointed the hand at the scarecrow before him.

He released the bolt, firing it straight out. It slammed into the scarecrow with a speed, knocking it off of its stand and onto the ground. The man smiled as he walked over to the scarecrow, bending down to pick it up again. However, as one of his medium sized hands touched onto the stick that held it up, he suddenly glanced up past his glasses. He wasn't sure what it could be, but he could definitely sense something approaching. In fact, he sensed two things. In all likelihood, they had felt the energy he had been giving off and were here to challenge him.

The man stood up, his hands on either side as he brought his left up, straight in front of his chest. He rested his right elbow onto the right side of the left arm, his fingers making contact with the bridge of his glasses, pushing them up. As he did so, the light refracting off the lenses made his pupils impossible to see, while he himself was still able to see perfectly fine. He stood there, as the energy signatures got closer... and closer....

And Closer...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepting Two Challengers! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Accepting Two Challengers! Empty Re: Accepting Two Challengers!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:22 pm
A Senkaimon opened up over the desert. Almost reluctantly the Shinigami stepped out of it and onto the sands. The Shinigami looked up at the sky and held his hand to block the sun. His long blonde hair shined in the bright light. He almost wished he had his wrecked cloths from Rukongai, as they weren't nearly as hot. The Shinigami never liked the sun. Though he was out of luck, as he knew it wouldn't rain in the desert. In all directions there was nothing but dunes and sand.

The Shinigami wasn't a tall one, but by all means not short. He had a lean build, making him seem somewhat small. He wasn't wearing anything unusual, just standard Shinigami attire. In the sunlight, there was no missing the scar that ran down his right eye. The other hard to miss detail was his strange eyes. His left one was pink, and the right was purple. The only things the Shinigami had on his person was his Zanpakutō and a canteen hidden on his person.

As he looked on, he wished he hadn't shown up in a place like this. He was about to step right back through when he sensed something. His Reiatsu detection wasn't what is used to be, so he couldn't tell if it was a hollow or not. Against his better judgement he decided to go check it out. He hoped that he wasn't walking straight into his death, though he had the feeling he'd be fine.

The Shinigami walked across the sands, as he couldn't walk on air with his powers. He was just glad the source of energy was nearby. When he found the source he was surprised. It was a man. The man had a thin appearance with grey hair tied in the back. The Shinigami almost got a chill at the way the sunlight on the man's glasses made his eyes impossible to see. Next to the man was a fallen scarecrow. He got into a defensive stance out of instinct. He said nothing, simply wondering if the man was a friend or a foe.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Accepting Two Challengers! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:49 am
The man smiled, looking at the two of them as they approached him. He glanced over towards Snopy first, his eyes moving at an inhuman speed. On the defensive. Takes good care of self; muscle mass apparent despite lean build. Hair color and type: Blond and long. Dislikes sunlight; has either enhanced eyes or normal. Shinigami; or at least in appearance. Possibility of being another race: Roughly 30%. Odd eyes: Description, Heterochromia Iridium. Unknown origin of true color. Has a bladed weapon; possible Zanpakto; also may be variety of other weapons. Probability of another race: 40%. All of this went through the mans mind in a mere instant as his eyes glanced up from looking straight down the man before him's body.

The man slowly shifted his gaze, as his right hand reached to the strange square container on his back. As it did so, something popped up out of the box, into his hand. However, he didn't have time to bring it forwards as his eyes shot to the next target, throwing his eyes down the target and sending all the information simultaneously into his mind. Height estimated roughly 5 and half feet. Hair color dark brown. In the approximate shape of an Afro. Costume: Grey shirt, held by loosened waist band, torso exposed. Matching gray pants; either has a sense of fashion or thinks has one. Indicates possible arrogance or obsession. Both targets having some type of spiritual pressure, seeming shinigami.

The man stood up completely straight as something else shot up from the box into his hand, and he brought the hand before him at last. He smiled as the two of them approached him. His own silver hair was lightly brushed by the wind as his ears picked up one man's voice, even from so far away. Throat apparently dry, or else has ability to edit sound of voice. Possible exhaustion, may need medical care. He thought, before turning to face the two of them again, sighing as he brought up a hand, pushing the glasses back onto his downturned face.

He brought it up again once more as he looked at the both of them, the two things still not visible in his right hand. He spoke, at last.

"You two! What do you think you are doing out here? I'm only attempting to do a bit of training. Especially you, young Redd." He called out, directly at the man with the Afro, his left hand flashing as it grabbed something in his other hand.

He held the card, for it was a card, a blank white card, up, which now had an exact picture of Redd on it. The man slowly flipped the card around, showing its back. On the back was listed all of Redd's physical traits, all of them; right down to his shoe size. There was also the miscellaneous bits of information the man himself had deduced. Kabuto knew the man quite possibly couldn't read it, but he didn't especially care about that. He could only wait for him to get nearer as he brought the card to himself, his eyes glancing back up. "Redd, known through the connection with the Gotei 13. Do you require assistance?" He called out, his voice ringing over the wastelands. "I am Kabuto Iramasha; the Angel of Information."

Read everything else first.
Spoiler:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Accepting Two Challengers! Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepting Two Challengers! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 am
As Snopy witnessed the scene, he dropped the defensive stance. He could tell there was no need for it. Though he was amazed at the man's perceptive skills. The canteen was tucked away almost perfectly, it was no easy feat to not only notice it, but know what it was. Snopy also noticed the cards the man carried, but he paid it little mind for the moment. He pulled out the canteen and felt it. It wasn't full but there was certainly enough. He tossed the canteen to Redd. Take it, there is no reason in arguing. Just as long as I get it back. Snopy was by no means unreasonable, Redd seemed like he needed the help.

If anything else is needed don't expect too much from me. My knowledge in the medical field is somewhat limited. Snopy had something on his mind, but he just felt he had to say. He looked over at Kabuto. I'm not usually one to give out compliments but I feel one is due. I thought that my perception was good, but I have some catching up to do. Ever since he died Snopy's senses had weakened. It was most likely a direct result of his reduced Reiatsu. Yet with the topic of perception he couldn't help but notice his Zanpakutō. Whenever he put his hands on it his senses got a slight boost. He shrugged it off and turned his attention back to Kabuto. He was a strange one, Snopy knew that much. But he sensed little in the way of hostility. The ability to tell if a person was lying or not was still one of his best abilities.

Whatever the case I'm only here because I sensed someone's energy. My name is Snopy Saika, I guess you could call me a Shinigami. Though it may not be official yet. Since I'm here, is there anything else I can help you with?

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 am

With my... Ninja Info Cards.

Kabuto looked from where he was standing at the two men before him, watching their small exchange with his hypersensitive eyes. In fact, they weren't just hypersensitive. This, Snopy Saika. He thought as the name became embedded on the card. Seems that he isn't a particularly cruel soul; also is either arrogant or genuinely has decent observational skills. Hmm. Also appears to have some small amount at least of humility. These notes, as well, went straight down onto the card, expanding on the part titled "Personality." Also has limited medical knowledge. Therefore, either believes that he is good enough of a fighter to tank through it defensively, or is quite fast. He determined, nodding as he turned back at the man.

"That would explain why you are not in my database." Kabuto explained, his eyes flashing. In fact, not just flashing; they were taking up the entire details of Snopy's face down to the last brush and curve of the skin. This hyper detail appeared on the card, making an even clearer picture as Kabuto slowly dulled his eyes, before turning his head to the other man.

Seems that he hasn't had much time to be trained or learned in the art of refinement. Kabuto reflected, a new section on Redd's card titled "History" appearing and adding this note. Seems he's fairly passive as well. Kabuto determined, before looking at them both.

"Well, you two have genuinely disturbed my training. So, I would like to ask you if you would care to help me in my training, and give me a bit of a spar. I should warn you now; my specialties involve speed and energy attacks. I use small weapons to deal physical damage, so you two may desire to come at me at once Particularly if you learned to work together; you two aren't that different." He finished speaking, his eyes looking at them both still as he folded the cards up, bringing them to behind his back, just over the box, as he released his grip on them. However, the two cards did not in fact land in the box, but rather in a small transparent box on the side of the box, beginning to glow in Kabuto's purple aura. Here, they would update on whatever he learned about these two men during his spar.

"So, shall we begin? I'll let you two have the first move." He determined, holding his hands up to chest height on either side, looking at them from behind his glasses as he waited to see them respond...

- Buddha
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm
Snopy caught the canteen thrown by Redd in his hands. He tucked it back away and looked back at Redd. Just passing through, no other reason. He had no reason, as all he was trying to do was see the real world once more with his own eyes. Snopy looked back at Kabuto who was holding up a card. He didn't bother saying anything, he knew he was being analyzed. It was obvious that by some strange ability, he was being recorded. The Shinigami didn't enjoy the idea, but he had no intention of making an enemy of the man. Since that was the case he didn't say anything about it. He was just glad an enemy didn't have this power.

"Well, you two have genuinely disturbed my training. So, I would like to ask you if you would care to help me in my training, and give me a bit of a spar. I should warn you now; my specialties involve speed and energy attacks. I use small weapons to deal physical damage, so you two may desire to come at me at once Particularly if you learned to work together; you two aren't that different."

Snopy looked at Redd upon hearing this. He did not fell similar to him in any way. Though he knew he only felt that way because he had been fighting intense battles for a long time. Even though he lost his power, he still had experience. His battles had changed him. One such result was in not underestimating his opponents. He'd prefer alive over dead any day. Everything aside, he rather liked the idea of some training.

His only goal was to regain what he had lost. His friends had died when he failed, and even if he made friends he feared it could happen again. To protect the people around him, the Shinigami would need power. Snopy looked at Redd and nodded his head, as a signal he was going to move. Whether or not Redd joined in was Redd's decision, but Snopy figured he'd give a heads up. Snopy looked back at Kabuto. Energy attacks are my specialty too, unfortunately my death had rendered me without them. My swordplay isn't bad per say, but its never been my strongest. And why do I tell you this? Because you'd probably figure it out pretty quickly anyway. Snopy laughed a bit before drawing his blade and rushing towards Kabuto.

He figured he wouldn't do anything too much on the first assault. He wasn't even sure if Redd would back him up or not. Blade clutched in his left hand, he simply swung the blade horizontally at Kabuto. Then backing off and watching Kabuto, waiting for a move to be made.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am
Kabuto saw the nod, alright. Seems he at least understands how to work in a team. That or he is fairly adaptive. Hmm…. Need more information. He decided, his eyes never leaving Snopy, almost creepy in their unwavering look. Kabuto smiled at the man as he spoke about his own talents and his deductions of his opponent's own. At the very least, mediumly intelligent. Or just has enhanced observational abilities; quite possibly both. He thought as he watched the man began to rush him, his eyes also catching Redd vanishing. So they really are going for the combo then! Interesting! He decreed in his mind, throwing back his left hand to behind his body. Kabuto smiled as the blade struck out at him, a large CLAANG ringing out across the barren wastelands as Kabuto looked down, feeling something hitting his legs.

Gripped in his hand was a Little Tool, a Kunai, his pinky finger in the ring at the knife's hilt and his other fingers gripping the wrapped hilt. The black, pointed blade had deflected Snopy's, leaving sparks that flew off from the blades contact. Kabuto had widened his eyes slightly as his feet had been knocked out from underneath him, as a ring of purple energy appeared in his right hand. He had a smile on his face now as he fired the blast from his arm, shooting him high up into the air, dodging the slash as he flew back, landing on his feet. He hadn't meant to hit Redd with the attack, and he would only be hit by it if he fell back into it. As Kabuto was touching down on the ground, he took less than a moment to record his observations. His eyes glanced for only a second at Snopy. Seems to start slow. Could indicate a higher amount of power or be an indicator of past experience. A single slash with a blade; he is correct, his swordsmanship is merely adept, if at that. His focus is spot on; thus the deduction that he is an experienced fighter is much improved in its likelihood. Increased to 79%. Then he shifted his eyes once more, looking at Redd. One foot finally touched down; his mind hadn't even taken a second to process that information.

Definitely knows flash step… or else something very similar to it. Appears he also has had some training of working in a team. Chance of rough and tumble experience; that leg attack isn't standard Hakuda. Also seems to have some understanding of the body; that sword slash was aimed right at my kidneys, wasn't it? He finished his thinking, blinking his Eyes of the Seeker just once as he finally completely touched down, finished examining and ready to make his own move.

He didn't seem to move a single muscle when he touched down. However, in reality, that was only his afterimage. The real Kabuto was now standing behind the two men, Redd being the closer of the two due to how he had stepped back. Kabuto chuckled, throwing back his right hand as he kneeled down, gripping four Info Cards. "Time to show you Shinigami what a Seishin Buki can do!" He announced, predicting their shock that his voice had just come from behind them, as his afterimage dissipated, right on schedule. He moved at a high speed, sliding two of the cards in the hand with the kunai, folding his arms up to either side of his body and crossing them in front of his chest as he leaned forwards.

"Chaos Cards! BETTER FLASH STEP!" He announced as he threw them, bending his head down. As he did so, the cards rose up a good amount, right in accordance with Kabuto's plans. The cards were glowing, and as they got near the two men, they exploded, large balls of purple energy, the blank cards completely consumed as they blew out 10 feet from their detonation points. Kabuto heard the booms, and the wind rushing through his hair as a result, as he stood, his eyes shifting everywhere. He was watching for them, to see where they had gone. There wasn't enough punch in those cards to incapacitate either of the men; they would only have some good sized bruises and burns if they hadn't gotten out of the way. Let's see what information I can gather from this, shall I?

(No templates x_x At school.)

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum