Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Left_bar_bleue13000/99999All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Empty All-Star Challenge -Shoda Iramasha

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm
Anonymous

All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Empty Re: All-Star Challenge -Shoda Iramasha

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm
    This section. This area.

Judgement was fair. It would pass.

The seemingly computation of the area was interrupted. There was a feeling : the human looked up, the bulb of the left eye shifting. It looked like a fly's orb, scattering reflections in such a measure that it looked horrifying. The bug on her hair skittered, and then quietened, as her face seemed to be thinking for a moment. A presence here. There was no mistake, as the hollow in nature, just pushed her feet up, and landed on the dome of the home opposite the figure. Her gray orange hair fluttered, the ribbons flickering as she seemed to land, quite gently. There was the feeling of death now, in the air. This very sense was her own.

CA touched the bug like shells on her face, as her voice moved now, soft and yet mechanical, grating and cold all at once. The entirety of the voice was disturbing, as if a creature of horror was speaking through the girl before this figure. The girl just tilted her head, the simple question seemingly innocent, but there was a tone of coldness. Mechanical and clinical : that's what the voice resembled, as it seemed to be waiting for an answer.

''What is your purpose here.''
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Left_bar_bleue13000/99999All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

All-Star Challenge  -Shoda Iramasha Empty Re: All-Star Challenge -Shoda Iramasha

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm
Shoda stood up scratching his head. his eyes looking over CA's body. it was a bet odd looking to him. but is their really a normal for hollow's? but most the time a hollow's Appearance preludes there ability's ... her mechanical voice instantly making him think of Clixx. the bug shell along whit the her left eye..she is a insect type. this means to look out for acid and poisons. and if its a air born toxin theirs not much i can do.. i cant be sure of this but its best to be cautious

"my purpose?" Shoda laughs lightly "my purpose is a simple one. To keep The Iramasha gem's out of the wrong hands ... now I've told you mine how about you do the same ?"
Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm
    The male looked at her : standing up and scratching his head. He seemed confused, as the hollow stared at him, her gigai's eyes staring deeply. She was in a physical form : there was only that, as her gaze was piercing, keeping an eye on him. Judgement wasn't passed : until then, he was of a neutral standard. His flippant laugh : but nothing seemed evil of him. The male answered her, and the creature took a moment to think, considering his own question.

''My purpose. Pass Judgement.''

The voice was completely bland and empty, leaving no room for emotion. But the creature moved, her body leaning forward a bit, as her head tilted, almost in a strange way. It seemed she was staring at him, as her eyes were sharp. There was a sense of disturbing around her, as she leaned back into a straight pose, her fingers touching the air slightly.

''But what makes you the good and those that would use the gem evil? What's your process?''

She had spoken softly, even as her fingers twitched, coming back done. She would judge : intentions were just as meaningful as the proccess to such. And for sure,s he would need ot look over it all, in a way that no one else would understand, no matter the end game that would be provided, as she compiled all the data within her.

[ #E08D3C]
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 am
shoda looks as the girl he would place his left hand in to his pants pocket. keeping his gaze on the girl "i don't know if i am good or not its hard to fairly judge ones self. but i do know my intentions are pure. as will the gem's are tools made to be used rather its good or evil is how one use's it as the gem it can go ether way. so the best way to keep them out of the wrong hands is try and make sure no one whit malicious intentions gets them. to do that the only thing i can do is win them my self if nothing eles. tho who knows if some one convinces me they mean no harm to any one i may even forfeit to them."

shoda takes his hand back out of his pocket" hollows are evil by nature. but the same can be said about any race. we all are capable of evil. so passing judgement is hard. But I will try my best " he focuses on her body language. " so til me what would you do if you was the winner? from your look ... nothing good. but you know what they say about books and their covers "
Anonymous

Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 pm
    She listened to him, did the creature. One could never say she did not listen : for CA always listened, no matter who or what it was. But the way he spoke : the very fact he already slotted a series of creatures as evil, and yet tried to pass off as neutral. The hollow's mind was made up. There was no objections to her, as she continued to listen. Her point was made. The girl's arm lifted, as the male had finished speaking, her fingers cracking a bit. Her hand straightened, as the girl tilted her head, no expressions changing on her face, as she just stared at the male with her strange eyes.

''Winning or losing holds no meaning. Only Judgement is to be served.''

Her voice was cold, clinical. Her statement was clean : she did not care about prizes, or victory. Even if she did win, there was no sense of wanting to win to use the items. Instead she had an ulterior purpose, as her fingers now moved, her palm straight towards the male. That gaze was piercing, as the girl seemed to glow red for a moment, a wave suddenly moving outwards for a total of 40 feet. Should it pass over the male, it may cause some effects. But there were small lines of red reflected back to the girl.

''Judgement has passed.''

Her robotic voice flowed out, smooth and yet sharp. It was authoritative, as if a big decision had been made, the girl's hand dropping to her side. There was a sense of danger, and yet no more then it was earlier. The girl stared still, her eye focused, as her voice would move out again, determined and easy. It was like her words were simple, and yet habitual : there was no sense of yielding in her composure and the words sounded final.

''Forfeit now or prepare for battle.''

[Infection Stage One :: 3/5
    Using Active skill.]
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 pm
shoda would jump back to avoid this red wave .. but the wave was faster than him so for a short time it would have surrounded him. Shoda would be thinking to him self... it stopped ... so that stuff has a limited range... "'Forfeit now or prepare for battle. A.....I got to say I don't believe what you said. Winning or losing holds no meaning. If that is true than why even take part. " his voice would remain calm and collected. Shoda would call on his Seishin Buki. they would take the form of metal gauntlets going all the way up his shoulders. " so i wont forfeit to you sorry. I guess their is no other option."

shoda would wait for CA to do the first attack. tho disturbing looking CA steal was clearly female so good manners would tells him to do so. even if it was a guy.... shoda would be cautious about just what that red wave did...this fight may prove to be hard for him as a mainly close up fighter.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 am
    She was waiting. Because she understood the nature of the engagement more then this male did : the longer she waited, the more she would win. Her gaze stopped on him, as she regained the information : he seemed resistant enough to the wave, but surely some nausea or dizziness would present themselves. After all, that's what the wave did : it was minor, but it still remained. The knowledge of Iramasha popped into her head : she also had a good handle on his skill ranges, but nothing specific. It was a sonar sweep : so the strange hollow waited for a bare few moments. In fact, she had no objections in waiting for her turn to attack.

''If you will not forfeit, then the first blow, I shall give you.''

Her words were maybe startling : but CA was true to her word. She would allow this man the first strike : the longer he stalled their combat, the more she approached her peak. Though, there wasn't really a way to tell this, but nothing more then her very core. In fact, CA was almost ready to fight : she could feel the excitement in her bones, and in her soul. Yes... she couldn't wait for the fight, to destroy this man that had not passed her Judgement. That was one of her only things : and now, the game began, almost like a dance.

[Infection Stage One :: 4/5]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum