Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Empty Re: mizuchi's restaurant and bar

Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 am
Len: "... what...the hell... was that.." He said, rubbing his eyes, not having understood a single wink of what had just happened to him. Howeve, he looked around, spotting the waitress once more. "...That drink... is beyond weird." He told her, sitting down at a booth. "... How would you like to join me?" He asked, gesturing at the seat opposite of him at the booth, writing out an order for two drinks. He was bored, quite frankly.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm
the waitress sitting down by him " yes it's a strong drink and gets stronger every time you drink it." she laughs a little" your lucky you drank it all at one time "

" and the bunny ... like's to play with peoples heads in his twisted ways.. every one see's the bunny in one form or another .who drinks it "
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Len: "Really now?" Len asked, tilting his head. "That bunny... I gotta tell ya, it's creepy..." He said, looking as their drinks arrived. "Well... anyway... I'm just glad it's over." He said, reaching for his glass. "Now hopefully I can just relax... and I hope you'll join me" He said, hiccuping a small amount before taking a swash of drink from his beverage, giving her a smile on his golden haired face.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 11:22 pm
"the waitress looks at len as she sips on her drink. as a worker here i am not permitted to say no to a customer offering a drink. even so i would take it even if i did not have to"

"she looks over at the tree " but don't you think your true love *the tree* will get jealous?"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 8:32 am
Len: I would hope you wouldn't say no to a customer offering a drink" He said, sighing and laying his head on the table. "As for my, erm... "True Love" you know exactly where that came from. Hell, you're the one who gave it to me. But, it isn't your fault, necessarily, I suppose." He said in reply, sitting up again as he took another drink. "All I know is... ou guys do serve some pretty good regular *hic* drinks..." He muttered, his gaze slightly unfocused...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 8:08 pm
she looks at len. " you did ask for it. so i was obligated to give it to you" laughing " yes We aim to please. and yes we have a lot good drinks and food." she winks at len " and great customer service"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Len: "Good customer service, eh?" Len inquired of her, hiccuping again as he laid his head on the table, turning it to the side as he could look up at her. "Well... this customer's a bit bored now... and this table is hard..." He grumbled, blinking his eyes as his golden hair remained splayed on the table...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 12:29 am
the waitress looks at Len whit a deep look in her eyes " o is that so? well than got any ideas that could remedy your boredom?" said in a playful velvet voice
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 6:45 am
Len: "Well, that depends on how far your customer service extends to…" He said, glancing up at the ceiling before sitting back up. "Since, after all, there is only so much you can do in a Restaurant and Bar…" HE trailed off, thinking to himself, the alcohol making a crazy kind of smile on his face…

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 11:12 am
the waitress kept her eyes on Len" well this bar is privately owned...we don't have the limitations like most." she giggled a little " we find it best to not have limitations. after all We aim to please. and it's hard to do that if you limit what you do." waving her left hand in the air.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum