Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Len and a Sword (OPEN)

Wed May 16, 2012 11:16 am
Len opened his eyes, suddenly sitting up, gripping his right shoulder, the same arm he was holding the changed Freddie in. "GAH…! THAT… HURTS… A LOT…!" He cried out, as slowly, the pain began to fade. "I'm… fine, I think." He told Zeus, before he glaned to either side of his face. "…… Zeus, did my hair just turn long and black?" He asked, hoping it was a bad dream. He had already been tormented during his life due to having yellow-golden hair; what would they do to him for having goth hair like this? It was enough to make a guy exhausted. Which, Len was, as he realized, sitting up.

"Anyway… thanks for sparring with me, Zeus." He said with a smile. "Maybe next time… I'll be able to last a bit longer. How does that sound?" He asked his partner, hoping that he would agree. There was something about this form… he wasn't sure what; he just had the greatest urge to cut something, as he looked down at Freddie, double taking. "GAH! THIS ONE CHANGED FREDDIE!" He exclaimed, examining his sword with a sad look. But… weird… He looked up at Zeus. "Actually… this sword… feels better than Freddie ever did in my hands…"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm
Zeus winced a little as Len let his pain known. Zeus never liked hurting people, but he feeling of unease went away as Len seemed to get better rather quickly. "I'm glad you're fine, and yes your hair was pitch black. Are you okay?" This situation was very awkward for Zeus. He didn't know what to do really. Len seemed to be alright, but Zeus couldn't help but think how can he help. Zeus refocused when Len started speaking. "You're very welcome Len. You did great out there, and that sounds awesome!" Zeus was starting to like this guy. he was a determined, and fierce opponent. maybe Zeus could learn new techniques and abilities training with him. Wow his sword changed. I wonder what it can do now. Zeus thought to himself. Zeus had to learn a little bit more about Len and Freddie before he could even consider leaving. "Sense you sword changed maybe you should see what you can do with it now." Zeus was hoping to talk Len into showing him a little. Zeus is the curious type. Anything he didn't know about had to be discovered.

Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Rapid_Cero_Fire
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:26 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Len and a Sword (OPEN) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum