Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:22 pm by Angry Charmander

» Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zanpakuto Expansions [FINISHED]
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Siegharty

» Beach Woes
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Starman
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» African Exchange
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 3:47 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by Iori[Chronos]

» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129551 messages in 19719 subjects

What do you do when you're ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm

I dont know who he is, so I would smack the black right off him.

What would you do if Ravana hit on you.

Soniko
Dearly Beloved Flames
Soniko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Edge wrote:
I dont know who he is, so I would smack the black right off him.

What would you do if Ravana hit on you.

Smack him.

What would you do if ichigo was at your door in full hollow form, out to kill you.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDepartingFlame
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:06 am

What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 1585%20-%20anime%20meme fight for my life.

what would you do if byakuya kuchiki ask you out on a romantic date in the moonlight ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elendril
Veteran Member
Elendril

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:32 am

Say no cause i am not gay

what would you do if you turned gay

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:46 am

seeing how i am bi .. i guess divorce my husband

what would you do if a clown bite you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 46PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:25 pm

I would convince everyone about the C-Virus and start biting other people into clowns. And then rule them as Cefka!

What would you do at Discord?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elendril
Veteran Member
Elendril

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 47PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Nothing cause i do not know what the fuck it is

What do you do when you look at this thread

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 48PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:50 pm

I vomit on Eriko.

What do you do when you see It coming out of your toilet?

zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 49PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

if by IT you mean pennywise. i bite him to see how he likes it.

What would you do if you woke up in the morning and 3 guys was in you bead with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 50PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:10 am

I'd ask who the hell spiked the eggnog.

What would you do, if say, some kitten climbed up on you and transformed into a steam rolling Aivee when you weren't looking?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're ???   What do you do when you're ??? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you're ???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive-
Jump to: