Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Starter Member

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1]

Tue May 29, 2012 7:32 pm
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3678

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Shinigami

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3681-1

Name:
Matsudai, Ian. [Meaning, eternal solace. To seek comfort in a time of sorrow, to do so eternally.]
Titles:
N/A.
Appearance Age:
Teenage years, given it's the academy I'd say early teens.
Around the equivalent to a young teen in Shinigami years, 150 to be exact.
Affiliation/Rank:
Academy student.

Appearance Description:
The appearance of this individual is as shown via the photo, save for the lack of two swords and the arm bracers. He wears your average Shinigami attire, aside from his waist strap being a bit longer than normal. Fair skin, ivory white hair and crimson eyes give him the appearance of a young albino male. His physic is a lean, muscular build.

Appearance Picture:
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Shinigami

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3682-1

Personality:
A thirst for knowledge. In regards to science and Kidō arts, Ian has the thirst to know everything in general. As implied by this, Ian is a rather intelligent individual.
Behind this smile. The male seems to be very cheerful, very social, often times having good relations with everyone. A social butterfly, popular. Though there's something about him, something people can't pin down. Though he seems like he's an open book, heck, he's even clumsy to the point of it being painful, no one can get a real read on him. Can't tell what he's thinking.
For your glory but not for mine. Ian has a very odd but firm resolve on what justice is. Though initially a bit somber if you think about it, his wish is to be the hero. To save and protect everyone. So much so, it seems a bit suicidal. He puts others before himself, not just in the ideal, but in the inhuman sense. He lives through the lives of others, he lives to help. To protect. If you can call that living.
The dreamer. Clumsy, absent minded, air headed, drifts off into thought, social, stares off into space. He's quite an interesting kid.

Reading, he loves to read; it's a relative favorite pastime of his. Day dreaming is his number one favorite thing to do, given the photographic memory and the attention span of a gnat; it's a wonder how this air head is as smart as he is. He enjoys helping others, even to the point it's kind of embarrassing. Wouldn't pay it much mind if he was asked to help around the academy by the janitor. His experiments, his needing to know how things tick has gotten him into trouble more than once.

Dislikes:
His clumsiness, as previously mentioned it's sort of a life hazard.
Being interrupted in mid-thought, being a bit of a spaz, he sometimes would freak a bit. Awkwardly say something that he was thinking.
Sad expressions and sad stories, having a rather lovely sad story or two himself; they only serve to remind him of it and make him feel obligated to help.

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3683-1

History:
If only with sorrow... Ian was born into the Soul Society as a resident of Zaraki, the last district in Rukongai. Also referred as district eighty, which was full of thieves and murderers. While residing here, Matsudai Ian essentially had no identity. His family was killed off since before he could even recall, his only memories as a child were that of survival in it's pure and truest sense. With fate smiling down on his twisted existence, Ian managed to make home a much more law abiding district. One much closer to the Seireitei, the Shinigami city. It was during this time in his life that he met his first real friend, a woman by the name of Lyra Tsukihime.
And as it turned out, the two fell deeply in love for one another. The only person he dared to trust was this woman, who gave him his name and his purpose. The two were happy, even more so when she discovered she had Reiatsu by becoming hungry one day. The story behind this was naturally awkward for Ian, as he has no luck at all. Time passed and tragedy struck. It was a fact that the Soul Society was at war with another group and it was because of this that his love is dead for they caught her up in their war. Once again, he lost everything. However, these wounds were different. Unlike the previous which dulled with lack of memory, these were vivid. The most vivid of this memory is a silhouette which he can not fully discern due to his own Reiatsu awakening and falling to the floor due to hungry because of it, powerless. Following this event, Ian set out to become a Shinigami. His motives as mysterious as his empty smile.

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3684-1

Reiatsu Color:
Royal purple.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name:

Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:

Inner World:
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] TheSanctuaryintheSkyVG-TF04-JP
- A elaborate cathedral in the sky where his inner self, emotions and such, are displayed as the weather. - Up to further edit.-

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :
When unreleased it appears as a normal blade, if not a bit short on the bladed end. The hilt has a coloration of black and purple.

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:

Release:

Shikai Description:

Shikai Abilities:

Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3687-1

-- The only thing to such a level in this regard is Ian is a true genius, other than that natural thing, he has no abilities in this regard. So N/A.

PhatomTech:
N/A.
Phantom Tech Abilities:
N/A.
Phantom Tech Powers:
N/A.

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3686-1

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Image3685-1

Roleplay Sample:
In the midst of a sunny, clear day a man stood in front of a monumental structure, froze, as if inside he was unsure of what to do next. "So it begins.." remarked the individual whom was dubbed Matsudai Ian by name as his silhouette stood promptly in the entrance to the renown academy for Shinigami, Shinō Academy, with a rather solemn expression occupying his facial features. The male stood semi-stark on the final step to the extravagant doorway to which he was leering at, wavering as to if he ought to take the last step to begin this journey in the metaphorical sense as apposed to the literal. A minute tempest picked up in his vicinity, as mundane as it might have been, it was enough to knock stray locks of hair into the male's eyes. Taking two digits to remove the inconvenience from his view, he allowed his lips to twist into a small but sincere smile. "A story begins with a single step in your heart.. Doesn't it..?" he aimlessly asked himself, not expecting an answer. His demeanor changing from somber to determined, this showing in his expression, a genuine smile on his lips now; the young man took a proud stride forward with the final parting words to his former wavering resolve: "One upon a time..."

Last edited by Xion Cromwell on Wed May 30, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty Re: Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1]

Wed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm
I reserve the right to checking this app. I will do so when I return.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty Re: Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1]

Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [-]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Well, before I approve this, there are a couple things I want to note.

1.) You can NOT mention characters from anime in your application as reference to a way powers work, or how a character behaves, you did this twice. Once with Shirou Emiya, and again with Minato. Thing is, Shirou Emiya is actually made here as a character. Please remove these references to other characters.

2.) If you're going to mention a canon from Bleach, you need to ask permission from the OWNER of the canon first. You mentioned Toshiro Hitsugaya, therefore you need Agito's permission. Please fix this.

3.) No teleportation. Not in a lower ranking app anyway.

4.) While it's okay that you filled out shikai, please understand that we do not give out auto-shikai, so please strike that section out.

Tier: Incomplete.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm
You made the necessary changes, so.

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction:Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Approved.
Tier: 4-1

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm
Archived because of inactivity!

Tsubine's Character List
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Starter Member

Matsudai Ian - Matsudai, Ian. { Lit'. Eternal Solace. } [APPROVED; 4-1] Empty Attempting to prefect a better character.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am
Delete this if you wish.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum