Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Change of Perspective  Left_bar_bleue0/0A Change of Perspective  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Change of Perspective  Empty A Change of Perspective

Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:31 pm
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Lukas Atherisch

» Upgrade Details:

Letzt Stil permissions removed HERE, further detail in additional info.
Spoiler:

Mental Deduction: Adept ⮕ Advanced

Spoiler:

Having become progressively more socialized(1)(2), along with multiple(3) examples(4) of angling for his own benefit that are successful. Lukas has had a severe shift in perspective, particularly aided on by his near death experience(5). In the following recovery, he took steps at further mental growth(6), intending to leverage black-mail(7) against Cyrus. Rather than commit to the plan, he recognizes that he can realistically get most of what he wants with a fraction of the fuss(8). These adjustments in personality showing a newfound ability to plan ahead and then recognize flaws to adjust on the fly, while also possessing a better understanding of his spot in society as a whole.

General Speed: Advanced ⮕ Elite

Over the span of multiple combat encounters, Lukas has utilized his speed to its fullest(5)(9)(10)(11). Combined with training(12) and a far more casual usage in more socially oriented threads(7), I believe he has gained a sufficient understanding and flow of movement to break through to the next rank.

» Minor Corrections:

» Losgefunkt Geist: A simplistic application of Lukas' spellcraft steigen. Drawing the spirit weapon back for a thrust, rather than focus a hirenyaku reishi on the sole of his feet, it is adhered to the blade's hollow core. Activating the technique, Lukas is pulled along by the blade at accelerated speeds, capable of further augmenting with his own natural speed rather than overwrite it. More taxing than his general hirenyaku steigen, and requiring more focus, this can only be used once per thread. Incompatible with any other technique that charges or manifests in its core, it's fairly easy to read.

» Geistertreffen: A technique born of Lukas' reishi absorption when channeled into his spirit weapon. When not manifested with, or charging reishi for Eindringlicher, the hollow core of Ahnengeist can be used to take in opposing energy attacks. While not an exact science, it should be assumed anyone a tier spirit class higher could create an attack too large to be taken into the housing, and shatter the spirit weapon in functionality until manifested again - assuming Lukas survives the damage. By opening the blade's core, and then closing it around an attack, the energy can be launched back in the form of a modified Eindringlicher; matching the output of the attack used for its source. This does not count towards the general use of Eindringlicher, being entirely reliant on timing and an outside source of reishi.

» Supporting Material:

All threads annotated above:
Spoiler:
I. Hazard Rating Information

» Power: B

» Influence: F

» Resources: D

» In-Character Summary: Lukas has progressively gotten stronger since his last revision of Hazard Rating, and when compared to other existing characters his Power makes sense as a B, particularly with regaining free access to his Letzt Stil.

I. Additional Information

The change to his Letzt is not an upgrade aside from being able to be freely used. The other abilities have been slightly tweaked to correspond.

These are both upgrades I intend to put forth regardless, but if the material is found lacking for both at this time I am perfectly fine with stripping it down to either. I'm also unsure of whether or not to include some more threads illustrating his speed, as several of those have been mentioned in previous upgrade threads. I would really like to get this approved before we kick off the next act of Africatastrophe.

END OF UPGRADE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum