Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A book a day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A book a day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A book a day - Page 2 Empty Re: A book a day

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm
She was happy that he did actually shake her hand, this action causing the smile she had to become bigger. "He's got something to show us?" She thought to herself. She blinked in confusion as she heard the males words, but then realized the point behind them when he added on that she was able to come if she wished. She could choose to come if she wished. Of course she would follow! It's not every day that a student would be able to, not only meet, but follow a Shinigami around, especially one of rank. She was not going to pass this opportunity by. Although, she did wonder if her excitement about the situation was called for. Since she was always studying and practicing, was it her fault she had never seen one until now? Who knows?! Who cares!? She is with one now!

With an excited smile and finally snapping back into reality, she saw that the two had already began walking. She hurried and caught up to them, stopping beside Ichiro's right side, just in time to hear him pop his neck. Her left eye twitched and she turned her head to look up at him, with a slight glare. "Ew..." was the look she had in her eyes and the thought she carried. She didn't really like the sound of popping bones and wondering how people could so easily do something like that. "How did it not break his neck!?" she thought to herself as her left eye continued to twitch.

She decided randomly that she wanted to speed up and stand next to Redd, but Ichiro was walking to slow for her liking. Without asking permission, obviously, she looped her left arm around Ichiro's and began pulling him along. She still had no idea about his rank within Gotei 13, so she did not know that this action could get her into some trouble. Pulling him along until they caught up, she let go of him. She turned her head to smile up at him as they walked and then turned back towards Redd, also giving him the same innocent smile she seemed to have glued onto her face. "I wonder what he is going to show us! This is exciting."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

"Here name is Kaminari, far as I know she's new to the academy, but as I said before I know her well enough. As I tend to keep eye on anyone in the area around here. "

Kaede followed the man ahead of him into the building, this was simply another test maybe. His gaze remained on the figure before him, what was this going to be. A test perhaps, well he'd had plenty of those so far. But he was curious what the third seat considered so interesting. His Zanpakutō's rested upon his back, his gaze shifted to Kaminari. Now this was interesting, how he knew her name. Well he'd been a student and was quite well informed.

He'd been liking this so far and had been enjoying the whole game of this world thus far, thing's had been interesting since he'd signed on to the second Division. This place was rather interesting for everything it was worth, his Zanpakutō's name was something he'd still not learned and it weighed heavily on his mind as he walked.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A book a day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A book a day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm
Although she said nothing, she knew that Redd had gotten himself lost. She glanced around with an innocent smile as they passed by one of her classrooms for the second time. She shook her head and just continued to follow him happily. "I wonder how long it will be until he finds where he is at or he admits to us he's lost." She looked off for a moment, only to have her attention drawn back to Redd when he spoke. "My name...?" She raised an eyebrow when she realized she wasn't the one asked.

She looked to Ichiro and took a step off to the right when he answered. Now she was slightly creeped out. "HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAAAME!?!?" She thought to herself and snapped her head over to look at him with wide, twitchy eyes. Her head then snapped over to look at Redd, "AND HIM!!! He acts as if I am not even here. Why would he ask him what MY name was?"

She looked off slightly irritated, but as they came to the room he was leading them to, her look changed. She looked around the room rather dully, wondering why this was something he wanted to show them. She stepped in a bit further to get a better look, but saw nothing but a large room.

Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Well, that hadn't taken him to far by surprise a small ledger fell from his pocket. A list of students and history their of, really he'd only been protecting her. Why trust people, now he knew the nature of a couple things. He'd not expected someone kind ot be in second Division so he'd protected her from that, his ribs and stomach felt a tad sore from the blow, he'd managed to reinforce himself a bit for the impact. Reaching back he pulled his katana out slowly, no intention of taking this little thing too seriously. His crimson gaze looked over the area, taking in each part of this landscape so to speak.

This place was a new zone really, so going up meant facing him. And a match with only one winner, well this was rather obvious. Winning wasn't that important to him really, so his lack of enthusiam was pry quite clear. Simply put he didn't respond to Redd, for well this choice was the most logical to him. He didn't know Redd and wanted to help her, yes he knew him by name and a bit about him from studying here at the Academy. But that was vague and this was a bit better for judging someone's character. Really it wasn't as though he struck him as an invidiual who was bad. Yes he'd lied, though it was more to protect Kaminari from an outcome similar to this.

Now how to deal with this matter, he could easily slip through and not have to deal with either one. But that wasn't the nature of this and he knew several Kidō that required zero chant. But how did he want to go about this, he watched slowly as he walked forward and began heading towards the location of choice. The goal was team work, he cracked his neck as he picked the book up and slipped it away into his coat. He didn't mind if they saw it. He was studying on this place he'd been sent.
So this girl was pry better than him, he could detect a better amount of energy in her. So the plan wasn't going to be easy. Perhaps the best bet woudl be Kyokko in this case, he noticed the senior had vanished. Hm this wasn't a good sign was it. He couldn't help but think this place was going to be highly annoying. And since another person's life was at risk here, he had no true choice in this matter. A sigh left his lips as he reached back with his other hand, the hissing of the wakazashi leaving it's sheath.

"Shall I lead, it's your call. " Conversations were kept short, because well any minute something could come at them and really who needed such a thing at this point. He had a bit of an idea on how to get through this without any problems, but he didn't know what her skills were and didn't want to leave her by herself. So he'd pry just have to help her out, he had fairly good swordsmanship from his training. But this wasn't all that important now was it, skills here were about mending them together to deal with a greater cause.However what was there greater cause, training. Well that seemed like a good enough answer for now to the questions and riddles of a madman.

And so the adventure began and time was back in full swing, he waited for her response calmly.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Kaminari took in the details of the room, from the tilted floors to the ceilings above. She was still slightly confused to why they were here, but her attention was taken away from the questions in her mind when Redd spoke out. He asked for confirmation of her name and she nodded. Once it was held out, she reached out and took his Zanpakutō in hand, holding it to her chest with care as if she held it in high regard. "I'm going to use his Zanpakutō..? Obviously just as a sword, but why?" She asked herself in confusion and kept her eyes on the two of them.

She gasped, her eyes widening when Redd so suddenly struck Ichiro. "Liars...? What did he lie about?" As Redd walked away, she hurried over to Ichiro, setting a hand on his shoulder. Kaminari looked at him with worry in her eyes and then looked down to see what had fallen out of his coat. "What's that? A ledger?" She blinked in realization and then smiled a bit, "So that's how he knew... Haha.. I see now." It didn't really bother her, although she would have preferred him just be honest with her about it. "That was slightly uncalled for, but he is a man of Squad Two... If I remember right... they are rather strict in their ways. Maybe this is just his way of showing he'd prefer not to be deceived by those in his own Squad. Understandable..."

Suddenly the room began to shift. She had been caught in her own thoughts and was taken off guard by the sudden loud noises. She looked up to Redd and listened carefully at what he said the rules would be. Watching the walls raise into a maze, she was beginning to wonder if following the two of them really was a good idea after all. "Oh great... So I'm stuck in a maze with two men... one of which is violent and the other obviously not to keen on telling the truth. I guess I have to do what I can to work with him... Going up... means going against Redd. I wonder what would happen if we went up at the same time... Two versus one? Gives us the advantage... I-I think..." She thought to herself and then shook her head. For some reason she felt slightly nervous, like she didn'tk now what she was going to do, so she stepped closer to Ichiro, her left hand clinging to his sleeve.

She looked around at everything and took in a deep breath. She closed her eyes and began to focus. She remembered where she was previously standing, where the door was, how far apart each of the side walls were. Although it had been turned into a maze, she doubted highly that the length of the entire building was altered, although she did wonder about traps and whether the walls would randomly move in the middle of this little adventure they were about to take. She looked straight up to the ceiling and raised an eyebrow, "Thirty-five minutes, huh? I wonder what he would think if we just blasted through the roof." She thought to herself with a smile on her face. She fought an uncontrolled giggle and then sighed.

She looked up to Ichiro and nodded. "Lead. Please." She said in answer to his question. Her voice was calm and sort of raspy. She had pushed herself into a calm state, so she was able to use her voice at that moment without hurting anyone. Realizing that she had for some reason grabbed onto him, she blinked a few times and released his sleeve, turning to follow him. She looked down to the Zanpakutō in her other hand and narrowed her eyes, "I guess... I'll be using this to fight."

Anonymous

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Kaede was looking at a set of different choices now, but he could hear a sound. Wasn't exactly good sounding either, sounded as though something had been slammed closed. But that wasn't the issue here, he ran forward now deciding he'd need to deal with something of a way to handle this situation, time was short and well. He'd wait for now, gripping his swords now as they began to glow, charged with Kidō slowly as he had set his traps now. He needed no hands for Kyokko but this wasn't a Kidō he was casting on himself or her just yet. He would wait, for now with two Kidō at the ready within his Zanpakutō.

Which two though, Kaede had devised a plan. For the most part he could keep this shikai gift at the ready for whenever. the bright glow made it harder to see, but he hadn't allowed the effect to activate so the partner could see. It wasn't going to be long, but maybe it would. Weaving and dodging things that were sent in his path was about all he could do for now.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 pm
Now she felt like an idiot for letting him go. Her attention was to the room around her and he had not given her any warning. He just left. She turned her head back to ask him what they were going to do and he was gone. She quickly ran a bit to see if she could spot him running down a certain path, but it was to no avail. He had vanished on her completely. "Great Kaminari... You idiot. Why the hell didn't you pay some attention!?" she thought to herself and closed her eyes to focus. She did her best to sense his spiritual pressure, but felt like something was blocking her. "Oh great... is that part of this maze as well?" She asked herself and shook her head in shame.

For now she was alone. She looked around for a moment and then picked a random path to go down, but did make sure that it was towards the way that she remembered the door being. She did her best to move through any obstacles that were thrown her way, but the random pathways, shifting walls, and even the lights were beginning to confuse her a bit. Finding herself at three different paths that she could be taking, she stopped and looked around with suspicious eyes. She glanced up to the ceiling to see if she could pinpoint anything, but she could not. "Damn..." she thought as she tightened her hand around the Zanpakutō she held in her hand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum