Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

+20
supa cute chibi
Gin
Portaliya
Snopy
Taichou
ADemonSlayer
MaidInAmn
Zero
Andrew Takahashi
Pockeh
Chao
Kakeru
Cheshire Cat
Tsuna
Dr.Hiro
Kei.Tashori
[ROOK]
Kenshin
Dark Angel
THEFROST
24 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm
PARTY TIME!!!

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_m1hva95A381qchufs
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lmp40a8yuT1qhw6ua-1
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lm11d0TLlC1qe6xr2
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lm0dwpeGMm1qcondi
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_ll5u5jh1T71qdhvky
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lksbhrxLx01qfepuq
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lkax0r9oBN1qa1uqqo1_500
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tumblr_lk1ukhjQmp1qafrh6
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Carlton-dance-gif

Happy Birthday, Platinum Hearts!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/9999TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 pm
happy birthday ^^
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm
Time has flown by. Didn't see this day coming so soon.

Happy Birthday PH!

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm
Happy Birthday to Platinum Hearts' 2nd year running. Too bad I cannot give birthday bonks because it would break my two monitors. So a digital bonk will work.

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Tf2_tans__bonk_by_kenj-d2zelo4

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
ADemonSlayer
ADemonSlayer
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PH

and goodluck for years to come...

...im just an innocent bystander...XD

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 ADemonSlayer
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Happy Birthday, PH!

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 WOOYOUNG-1

I love all of you guys. <3
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:02 pm
Happy Birthday. Free birthday llamas for everyone!
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm

PARTY ROCKS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:11 pm
Can't believe I've know this crazy bunch for 2 years. So much has happened in this short amount of time and I'm sure there will be much more to come.

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 2 Othercharcater
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum