Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

+20
supa cute chibi
Gin
Portaliya
Snopy
Taichou
ADemonSlayer
MaidInAmn
Zero
Andrew Takahashi
Pockeh
Chao
Kakeru
Cheshire Cat
Tsuna
Dr.Hiro
Kei.Tashori
[ROOK]
Kenshin
Dark Angel
THEFROST
24 posters
Go down
RukiaKitty1
RukiaKitty1
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RukiaKitty1?feature=mhee

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty Re: TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm
Wow didn't even know about this site until a friend showed it to me. And to think it's already on it's second year, that cool!! ^_^ Hope it has more years to come. This is an awesome site.

:star: Kitty :star:
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty Re: TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am
Wonderful. Hoping more to come!
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm
Im late on shot by quite a bit, but happy birthday to the site. =P I can leave all i want, it pulls me back eventually.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm
I'm new to the forum so late or not, congratulations its a great milestone.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am
TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 Image3879-1
With the site birthday long over with, this thread does not need to be here anymore
Therefore, I am moving this to staff archives.

TWO YEARS GOING: PLATINUM HEARTS 2ND BIRTHDAY - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum