Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Audit Left_bar_bleue0/0The Audit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Audit Empty The Audit

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 pm

It was over . . . all the wonderful experiments, the sweet succulent flesh, the shiny machines, the pungent chemicals . . . all of it would be gone after today. The normally jolly and good natured cannibal Kiseichū had his face buried into his robes, hiding from his problems in a way that was very childish but served to give the disturb Shinigami a way to handle the soul crushing disappointment of having everything he loved and cared for ripped away. Of course this response was a slight overreaction on Kiseichū’s part, but the man had never been one for having a sound calm mind. The reason the mad scientist was having such a break down was because of the Audits. Recently the K had come to the conclusion that there were several areas of it programs that were wasting resources, one such area that came up was the Sapphire Cross. Due to this evaluation the higher ups had decided to begin an Audit of all the Sapphire Cross’ personal and their projects in order to best decide which areas of research were a dead end and a waste of money and time and which were worthwhile. This announcement had of course sent waves of panic through the scientific community.

At first Kiseichū was more than confident he wouldn’t be audited because his work was clearly superior than all those around him and they higher ups knew it. So imagine the surprise and dismay felt from the butterfly fearing cyborg thing when a faceless member had delivered a message to Kiseichū informing him that he would indeed be audited, and not by some random pencil pusher either! No, Kiseichū was being audited by none other than Alfonso Gunter Reinhold that Evil Bastard who was the leader of the Sapphire Cross. You see, out of aaaaaaaaaaaall the different researchers at Sapphire Cross it was determined that Kiseichū wasted the most amount of money and resources . . . almost triple that of the number two offender. This qualified him for an extra special audit that seemed to not only determine his continuance as a researcher but his very existence. Still fairly confident at this point, knowing that he had made SOME strides in research, Kiseichū set out to collect some of his various experiments in order to demonstrate to the evil bastard how much of an asset Kiseichū was to the Sapphire Cross. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to Kiseichū, during the night there had been a massive power surge through the K research divisions that resulted in a multitude of machines being reset. This in turn meant that all of the biological research being done by Kiseichū was lost when the containment systems rest and liquidated all the assets. This basically meant that the only thing that Kiseichū had left to show his boss was the I-Hand, and that was still only in its beta stages.

“ITS OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR," Kiseichū wailed deep into his dark laboratory. With some sniveling and a single tear, Kiseichū began to walk around his lab patting all the machines and handling all the beakers, saying heartfelt good byes to all of them. With some he stopped and reminiscent about a particularly volatile experiment and other he gave only the most cursory of salutations, especially to that one beaker in the corner; things were still awkward between them since that . . . incident. With his rounds completed Kiseichū walked to the front of his lab and knelt in front of the elevator. Slowly he reached into his robe and pulled out a flask filled with a bubbling red liquid. “It’s time . . . Goodbye my lady science!” With these final words Kiseichū pulled the cork out of the flask and spit it across the floor before downing the entire solution in one big gulp.

The Audit B4g9zo
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Audit Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Audit Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Audit Empty Re: The Audit

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 am

Song: Metal Sonic Boss Remix - Artist: Sonic 4: Episode 2 - Word Count: 1614 - Character Count: 9079

While Kiseichū was busy having quite the nervous breakdown within one of the infamous main bases of The Kokuryuteshi's Realm, there was something else brewing outside of these walls that would ultimately change the course of fate for this sobbing man. One may not think a dull day such as this could bring about the winds that bring in and shape one's destiny, yet there was a force working in this mad scientist favor. If anyone were to look outside of this experimental laboratory, the skies outside of PA-51would appear to have been rather cloudy; as forecasters foretold of this day being rather gloomy. There wasn't a single spec of sunshine to be found, yet it didn't matter for what was coming for Kiseichū. Far off in the east, a shining light could be seen approaching the experimental facility at great bursts of speed. If one were able to look closer, they would realize it would be none other then The Copper Cross Commander, Mecha Neo. Eyes illuminating a red glow, he was seen focusing heavily on the PA-N51 base as it was the primary target for this day's mission.

Previously before arriving at this location, Metal Neo was given yet another task that needed to be completed in post-hate time. It occurred while he was out flying throughout the many different sectors within The Kokuryuteshi's Realm that required partolling, he had began to have a message flash in front of his vision, thanks in part to him being a fully cybernetic creature, from the chain of higher command within The Kokuryuteshi. As the data began to be transferred into his cyber brain, a long sigh was heard from behind the metallic plates of Neo's face. Always before the beginning of a mission, no matter how small or big, the gears in this robotic-like hedgehog would accelerate in speed to propel him towards the goal of completing whatever task lay before him. This made whatever he was required to do on this dark day no different. Whatever the assignment would be, he would finish it in prompt fashion, highly efficient methods and make sure there was some sort of profit to successfully come back to The Kokuryuteshi. Thus, as the transmission began to play before his very eyes, Metal Neo made sure to listen very carefully to the objective of this day's operation.

'Commander Neo,' The instant these words were uttered into his head, the visual image of another smaller-scaled version of Metal Neo had appeared. (Click Here to see said hedgehog) 'you have been given the responsibility of taking over an exchange from the Sapphire Cross. We do not yet have the specifics of why this transfer is taking place, but we have received official word from Kin Iramasha himself that Kiseichū is being placed in your sector as a new Cross Lieutenant. Therefore, you have been given orders to make him aware of this new relocation within The Kokuryuteshi's Realm and make sure to enhance his overall productivity for the next year or so.' Once the hedgehog on the other screen had stopped informing Metal Neo of his duty, the image of a grey haired man with a scythe in his hand had appeared on the lower right corner of Neo's vision. Analyzing it careful, the hedgehog on the screen nodded his head as they both synced together to inform one another that he had obtained the intel needed about this task.

'I have also given you the exact coordinates of his location. You should be approaching the facility soon, My Commander.' In the upper right hand corner of Metal Neo's vision, there was then a circular-like HUD system that was white in color. Thanks to his cybernetic body, it was quite easy for Neo to simply download every single possible map within his mind in order to formulate on the spot HUD systems. Looking a blinking blue dot within the center of this sphere-like structure, it was assumed that he was the blue dot and that the blinking gray dot further outwards towards the east was none other Kiseichu. Nodding to once again confirm the task, the other metal hedgehog would part ways with Metal Neo.

'You have been given all the tools needed to complete this mission. Please keep note that he has been reported for having a large sum of audits, many instances of being an extremely wasteful individual and is prone to slip up. We believe that we have the possibility to reform him, but if he fails....' Shaking his head a bit, the metallic hedgehog needed a brief pause to continue onward; '...if he fails, then we'll be put in charge of detaining him. In this regard, it is wise to do what Alfonso Gunter could not and turn this operative into something that can be respected.' Beginning to phase out from Metal Neo's Vision, the other smaller hedgehog would say these final words; 'His life is your hands now. Make what you can out of him and report back to base once you have completed your assignment. Over and out, Commander Neo.' With that, the screen went blank and Metal Neo would adjust his eyes to the area around him as he was nearly at the compound where Kiseichu had been last reported at.

At the moment, since he was heavily focused on carrying out this sacred-like task, Metal Neo did not want to dwell too long into just what the true nature of this mission would be. After all, most within The Kokuryuteshi would consider him to be a hollow shell of a demon based on his robotic appearance. And, due to the way he presents himself when on many types of different missions, some often have a hard time thinking there is some sort of soul within this cold piece of machinery. Yet, they'd be entirely wrong as Metal Neo is simply a highly driven person to those whom he is loyal to. Even Kiseichu, no matter how much he has failed to do in the past, will receive that much ill-will from Metal Neo as he is focused on his objective: transforming Kiseichu from a nobody, to one of the most powerful, resourceful and useful members of The Kokuryuteshi. With Neo's intellect, supplies, materials and his highly driven mind; there could be no limit to what he could do to the man he would soon meet behind these iron doors.

"Begin operation." Stepping foot into the PA-N51 base, Metal Neo began to scan the area for any forms of life. Within a matter of seconds, his quick sweep of the place had detected some sort of heat-signature near-by with a spiritual signature that matched up with Kiseichū's wavelength that was stored in The Kokuryuteshi's database. "Target Confirmed." Moving very quickly after that, Metal Neo would use his affinity for all things crafted from technology in order to generate a form of Cyberkinesis to open the doors of a nearby elevator for him. Walking towards that location, he would see that the elevator itself was a few floors before him. And so, on that judgement call, Metal Neo decided he wasn't in the mood to wait any further for that machine to come upwards towards him; so he began flying at fast rates of speed until he had eventually reached the level where Kiseichu himself would be waiting once the doors had opened for Metal Neo with his cybernetic talents.

Holding out his right hand, he once again made use of his Technokinesis in order to force the doors to open before him as a light would begin to blink above the corner Kiseichu was busy sobbing in. "The one named Kiseichu, I have information in regards to you." Floating downwards towards the floor, Metal Neo would adjust his head so he could see the now kneeling lieutenant before his feet guzzling down some sort of...solution? It was a sight to behold and it really made him realize, on a personal level, that he has his work cut out for him if he is going to whip this man into shape. "..." So, with his impartial gaze, Metal Neo just began to go over the message once again inside of his head before he started to speak towards Kiseichū. "You have been given orders by those higher up in the command of The Kokuryuteshi to be transferred into The Copper Squad. This means your current position as a member of the Saphhire Cross has been terminated. In a strange turn of events, however, you have also been prompted to my fellow vice commander and will be serving under my watch from this point onward."

Once he was done addressing Kiseichu, Metal Neo would then take a glance at some of the research he was working on nearby. Inspecting a containment pod nearby, Neo's vision would focus for a bit on that and realize he was making progress in some biological project. Refocusing his attention back on Kiseichu, Metal Neo would point towards the containment vessels nearby. "Show me more information, details and specs on these specimens nearby. I care not if they are half-finished." With that said, Metal Neo would fold his arms and await for the newly made lieutenant to rise to his feet in order to get down to business.

Where would this meeting between the two of them go at this point? Not even Metal Neo's calculations were sure. However, based on his track record, even the worse solider can be breed into a super-solider. Kiseichu would be no different in his mind and would prove it very soon.

Thus: Project-Ki began.

The Audit WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 am

Seven wandered these lands and very rarely was able to show signs of much beyond the normal seemed to be here, Seven had shown simply Levi as his alternate for now. Grant it he felt an unease as he walked onward. This place was different from the normal, things here came a tad harder than they should of. His gaze looked over the area as his cape caught the breeze. Moving along the floor, his eyes seemed to be a bit closed as he mumbled slight as the conversation began. Though out loud here, most wouldn't truly know of the factors that came from Seven. His powers and such were things of an amazing nature.

"Loki, this place looks like it's more your thing then mine...I am not so big on labs...be quiet Loki, I am smart enough to understand the concepts behind somethings, right Seven." More of a statement then the question it may of sounded like, seven beings one body. Though all the same person, each one had a different personalty that blossomed beneath the other. Loki was an intelligent scientist type. Was more tactical based and Levi was more along the lines of fighting on other means. Seven himself truly didn't care about the two's argument.

Something was here that was the simple truth.

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
GentleBreeze
GentleBreeze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Audit Left_bar_bleue0/0The Audit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 am

Kiseichū was stunned as a blue robotic . . . hedgehog? . . . Hedgehog broke down the door to his laboratory and began to float over to him. The being began to speak by Kiseichu was already gone, his fear overwhelming every single other one of his sense. This was it, the time he would die! The higher ups must have decided that he was no longer and asset to the K, that his debt was too large to be worked off in any other fashion besides the taking of his life and they had sent this blue mechanical hedgehog to do it! Which, in retrospect was odd . . . a hedgehog as an instrument of death, Kiseichū made a mental note to investigate the deathly properties of hedgehogs on the off chance that he managed to survive this encounter.

Even as the solution began to take effect and Kiseichū’s reflexes began to slow and his stomach began to roll the creature kept talking and slowly Kiseichū began to regret his earlier decision to poison himself. It seemed not only was Kiseichū going to survive this day, but he was getting a promotion to Lieutenant and a transfer to the newly formed copper cross, Mmmmmm copper . . . The thought send a slight wave of hunger coursing through Kiseichū before he puked. Spewing his guts and whatever the hell he had drunk all over the floor, and collapsed in the puddle of his own vomit. There he lay . . . for a moment just to absorb what the blue mechanimal had said, after all it was a lot to take in. Just seconds ago Kiseichū had been more than confident that he was about to die, but no! He had been given a THIRTY-SEVENTH CHANCE!!! Kiseichū began to giggle into the puddle of his own vomit in excitement, giddy at what this might mean, and accidently sucked some of his spittle down his wind pipe. The Shinigami jerked to life and began to flail over the tables and machines of his laboratory, couching and beating his vomit stained chest. Kiseichū tried to answer his new commander between coughing fits, “It’s a pleasure to me-blarg, hack, cough,- meet you sir! I am sure that we will –splutter, hack, choke- get along just fine.” After beating a few more times on his chest Kiseichū managed to get ahold of himself. He cleared his throat and straightened his robes some before going into an extremely deep bow to Metal Neo. “I will be more than happy to show you around my laboratory and explain some of my projects too you siiiiiiiiir . . . ummmm, what is your name exactly?” Kiseichū let out a little nervous laugh and blushed, it was obvious that whoever this was they were powerful and potent especially if they had been put in charge of a Cross but Kiseichū simply didn’t pay attention to things like that. “Bah, never mind, we can save the introductions for later! Now let me show you my projects! BWHAHAHAHAHA!” The rather cheesy evil laugh was accompanied by an even cheesier evil smile.

With no more delay, Kiseichū turned and pranced down in between the rows of machines until he reached a collection of pods that had recently been vacated. There was still some odds and ends lying about but nothing that could easily be presented to anyone for anything, “Heh, as you can no doubt tell . . . my laboratory is in a little disarray.” Kiseichū pointed at the various things askew and broken with a very wide and sweeping gesture, it would have just been easier to say that the entire laboratory was broken. “Any who, these pods once contained the main project that I’ve been focusing the majority of my time upon.” Rather forlornly Kiseichū looked down at the pod he was standing in front of and began to caress it, “However, do to the system cleanse last night they now contain nothing. Originally these pods held a collection of extremely weak and small hollows. They were suspended freely in a reishi gel to ensure they didn’t starve. Of course I had a point to doing this, a rather ingenious one if I may so.” At the point in his explanation Kiseichū actually climbed into the pod and lay there with his arms across his chest. “I was having a picnic the other day, a delicious picnic with fresh meat and homemade bread, when I sat down my food for only an instant! As soon as I turned my back the sandwich was covered with ants! ANTS I SAY! The appeared out of nowhere and soon managed to overtake me and carry away my food. Now as I lay there wrapped up in my own panic blanket I said to myself ‘Kiseichū, you are an idiot being over taken by something as small and weak as ants’. And that’s when it hit me!” Kiseichū leaped out of the pod, taking a thick coating of the reishi gel with him, and ran over to a nearby table and grabbed some blueprints. “Ants are remarkably weak beings in proportion to ourselves, and yes they have numbers but that is not what makes them so dangerous! No, its control.” As this last word escaped Kiseichū it was turned more into a growl that sheared away the carefree appearance that Kiseichū normally had and replaced it with the demented and dangerous man he was. “Ants are organized, the have a hierarchy through which they operate with they’re queen in control. Now as I pondered this I remembered something else. There exists in our world a population of beings that when compared to ourselves could be considered weak. They crawl over every surface and even the best attempts to exterminate them are futile.”

Kiseichū unbuttoned his robe and threw it over his shoulder into the pod behind him, exposed the pale scared skin and sinewy muscle normally hidden. Kiseichū then stalked over to his bed area and grabbed a black leather bound journal and brought it back to his new commander. “Imagine was we could do, if we could control the hollows? Of course they already have a basic hierarchy when you get to the most powerful levels, but the grunts? It’s everything for itself! Imagine what we could do if we harnessed this source of power. We could have an army at our disposal, a never ending army! Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg.” Kiseichū let out a deep, dark chuckle “If we can tell them where to fight and die, we can tell them what to eat. We could force these hollows to devour each other, to evolve. We could force these hollows to become more and more powerful! At each evolution our control would deepen and become stronger. If we pursued this alley of thought for long enough, we could make a Vastro Lorde level hollow that is completely under our control. But, there is an . . . issue”

Kiseichū slumped to the ground and buried his face in his hands, “At every turn I have been defeated . . . the issue is how to control them. Half of it is already solved.” Kiseichū pointed to a small silver worm like machine that was sitting on the table he had gotten the blueprints from. “That will eventually be the thing that will control the hollows but the technology is not enough. It needs another element, another spiritual aspect before it will begin to control the hollows.” Kiseichū turned and clawed his way up the side of the pod, “Just the thought of the magnitude of the problem before me makes me tremble.” For several minutes Kiseichū stood there in silence with the hedgehog, pondering the great mystery before him.

As the silence stretched and began to fill the room it was suddenly broken by an abrupt snort from Kiseichū, who then erupted in raucous laughter. “I just remembered the greatest joke!” He snorted again before turning his back on the empty pods and the mechanical animal and began to skip to another part of the laboratory, “I have other things as well that I am sure you will want to see!~” Kiseichū let out another snort and giggle.

The Audit B4g9zo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum