Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Wandering. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Wandering. Empty The Wandering.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
Oh shit! I'm lost, is what he thought as he began to wander around the Seireitei, it was amazing how he sometimes found his way around this place since it always looked the fucking same. it was like running into a wall of mirrors of yourself and you had to navigate through them to make sure you weren't just going insane, sure he could just genmurei Kai rape through the buildings, that wouldn't end well, he'd get deducted for damages and that wouldn't be fun. Anyway taking a breath he began to look around. He was obviously in the sector of the Seventh Division, he just didn't know where at in it.

His inability to recognize that issue was the pressing problem as the third seat of the Division three seemed to be lost in thought and such. He just could imagine the people laughing at him for the completely fucking lost face. He had semi darker hair now, he dyed it darker so he'd look normal because him with dark blonde hair was weird, but black hair looked more like his ethnicity, but that wasn't the problem it was the fact he was lost and looking around aimlessly. It was a wonder how he even kept his position at times, all joking aside he stopped in place holding his head in frustration now. He was getting sick of being lost.

"I'm so lost it's not even funny, it's kind of sad, but okay I know what I can do just stay calm and hope I run into someone, or someone runs into me, either way I can ask for directions, I'm supposed to go find this Amai person or something." He ruffled his long almost shoulder length hair in the back making it go up then back down on his neck again. He wore a simple white button up with a red sweater rolled up to the sleeves and then a simple thin black necktie with jeans and black skate shoes as his eyes remained the gentle blue that they were normally. He seemed completely relaxed, but he was lost. Definitely lost for a while, until he found someone with a good knowledge of their way around. Hell he'd buy dinner even.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

The Wandering. GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. Left_bar_bleue10/100The Wandering. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Wandering. Empty Re: The Wandering.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Song: Peaceful Afternoon
Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Bleach OST

Amai was walking down the hallway of her division with a stack of paperwork piled up against her chest within her arms. It was fairly heavy, obvious by the sheer enormous size that reached over twice the size of herself. She didn't have trouble balancing the stacks, luckily and just trudged along through the hallway as her subordinates voluntarily moved out of the way for her to walk. She was grinning happily behind those paperwork but with a devious tinge to it. 'I'm asking the Tenth Division to do this... I've heard they were experts at this!' She thought to herself.

Amai was outfitted with her usual uniform for the Gotei 13; a basic shihakusho with a special mini-skirt that reached above her thighs and knee-high white boots. Her hands were enclosed with white gloves as well. Around her right arm was the insignia of a lieutenant, which is what she is essentially. Not a very tough job considering that Captains have to at least attend toward meetings with the CC but harder than average Shinigami nonetheless.

After a few minutes, she felt something unfamiliar as if it didn't belong within the vicinity. With 'great' effort, she peeked beside her paperwork to see an unfamiliar male standing by the place as if not knowing where to go. "Um, excuse..." she paused as she suddenly lost her balance with the paperwork. After regaining it, she let out a sigh of relief and finished her question but with her face covered this time. "...me?"

Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Wandering. Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

She talked softly behind a stack of paperwork, he felt bad, actually he decided to speak softly and not so harshly as he would normally. To a stack of paper work with a miniskirt and legs. "Excuse me Miss... I'm looking for Amai, I'm supposed to help her out. It'd be nice if you could point me to where she is... I heard she needed help with something, so please.." He said softly closing his eyes for a second shifting to try to see the girls face that was hidden behind that paperwork. Anyway he'd just have to get used to being lost for a bit more.

He did notice her figure a bit more but that was unprofessional, and well he'd keep it to himself but she looked pretty so far, unless it was Amai and that was the wrong thought to have. Anyway he'd digress from his thoughts and then wait softly as his weapon rested upon his right hip as his eyes seemed to emit calm, but if they could read into his mind he was just trying to decide how to play this out. As long as it worked out for his favor it could be good, but at the same time, it could work out to be a lot of work at once. He was the third division, and yet in the seventh he was stupidly lost, but he'd just assume the play for now.

A calming weight shift and he seemed relaxed finally.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Amai blinked behind her paperwork at the mentioning of her name. She was well-known within her division but that's because she's the lieutenant as well and they better be remembering the name of their second-in-command. Only a few people outside of her division knew her whether it's in person or just from rumors and the likes. 'The Iridium Flower' was the name people from the seventh division called her due to the courageous soul that's hidden deep within the barrier of a skin.

She almost fell again but regained her posture and blinked once more. "I'm Amai, do you need anything?" Amai said calmly since the person she was talking to is probably not an enemy - not even a spy despite his lack of directional sense, apparently. "I'm sorry, I haven't gotten a lot of visitors lately so I've been busy trying to get work done around here and- wait..." With a loud enough voice, she shouted the name of a Shinigami who immediately came running then stopped as he proceeded to salute at the sight of a superior officer. She nonchalantly dropped the mountain of paperwork onto his hand which he comically caught but fell onto the ground (luckily, the mountain didn't break apart). Amai dusted her hands off as she walked a bit closer to the stranger.

"Again, I'm Amai. Did you need anything?" Her eyes were elegant to say the least. The heterochromia she had made it seem like she possesses an eye of a completely different person as one was ocean blue and the other was emerald green. Her face was girlish especially with the beauty mark placed right under her left eye. The hair she had was neck-length and black with a tinge of green in it.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 pm

This was Amai, assuming that he was correct that paper work she was delivering would of landed into his hands if she didn't call that underling of hers to take it. No matter he'd still do things with her anyway. He'd calmly offer a hand to her as he'd speak. "I'm Zero, but people call me ZX or Zero-Shiki. I'm the Third seat officer of the Third division, I'm supposed to help you with whatever you wanted, but seeing that you took care of that I guess I could offer food or something, let's just say I'm just here to help out." He reached into his back pocket and showed the notice for him what he was supposed to do. His nick name was the Zero-Shiki Assassin, because once he came into battle with you it's assumed there was no return for you. Considering all of those thoughts he head he couldn't deny her eyes. They pierced through his, and the heterochromia was very attractive with her hair and everything else.

If she shook his hand he'd shake back if not, he'd gently retract it and wait for her suggestion or orders. Between the two he wasn't the spy, nor was he trying to bring ill-will to this woman, he just was told to help, and so he did. There was no smoke or mirrors behind his reasoning. It was the blunt truth. There was only one thing slightly awkward and that was the fact how attractive he found her, but he'd behave. He was on duty and all, isn't proper to hit on someone on duty, well unless that was the job, but he was pretty sure it wasn't but, you never know on these days. Assuming that they left he'd allow her to lead him since well he was learning the directions around this place still. He was a fast learner and reactor to situations, but one like this. He was going in solo-dolo like a boss.

Conventionally, he looked up also behind him for a second, and began to read the note from a hell butterfly he nodded and lets it go responding quickly about finding Amai, and at the same time was on the job. He was the legs for this, so he'd be the one to keep things rolling around and such. He smiled gently as his bangs threatened to dance across his eyes harshly. It was a nice day though, good company, he could not complain at the least, this was a great assignment, but something just bothered him. Was this really an assignment from the captain or was he just being told to do random things for the sake of keeping the Third Division active.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Amai blinked more as she looked at the strange man with her two differently colored eyes. She would smile gently as the subordinate who 'took' her paperwork jogged away with perfect balance, even. She saw the offer of Zero's hand and shook it involuntarily as a greeting. "Hello, Zero. My name is Amai, your lieutenant essentially, but I'm sure you know that already. Help me whatever I wanted, huh? Well, I haven't ate anything so would you do the honors of eating with me?" Her rank was outright obvious with the insignia on her left arm, plain as day. Her smile reverted to a blank but soft expression as several more of her subordinates scattered past her. She would glare at them quickly and immediately roll her eyes back to Zero. The man was quite attractive, but she wasn't the type to get involved in a relationship. At least, just not yet.

"Or, if you already ate then I suppose you could at least keep me company? I have a perfect place to eat right outside the barracks under a cherry blossom tree. It's absolutely beautiful." Amai was hoping that the answer would be yes since eating under a cherry blossom tree alone was depicted as a sign of solitude. She didn't like being lonely. "I'll even offer you some of my bento. It's special because I tried to make it look like the character bento's like the ones from the world of the living." She tried to convince him again. Besides, the slender lieutenant probably could not eat the whole thing even if she wanted to. For a slight moment, Amai wondered why a third division member was given the task to assist her with anything. It didn't really make sense but it was probably for the sake of activity. Still not clearly understood, but enough said.

Last edited by « taichou » on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Well to be honest he hadn't ate either so it was something in accord. "Of course I would love to eat with you Amai, lead the way to what you wanted to get, and I'd love to eat under the sakura tree with you. I've never had bento, so I will try it, sounds delicious actually." He'd follow her to where she needed to go, and yet he didn't mind walking around with her and learning about her. This would be a good time to learn a lot and become good with people.

He was having the similar thoughts about dating, but they could be good friends right? Yeah always a good thing to have close friends. He was pretty slender and lithe himself, but they could have a good time. "Oh what would you like to drink Amai, I should of asked that. I'm still new to this you could say." He said a bit embarrassed by his silliness of not know these things. Yes even he had a bit red on his cute little cheeks. He was very happy about this situation, he could deny the fact that he got a decent mission even if it was for just keeping the third division known and still viable.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Amai smiled widely at his answer, including her eyes. "Great! I'll just have to get the bento from my room." She said as she walked casually to her room with Zero most likely behind her, following along. The division wasn't crowded too much so walking down the halls were fairly easy to do. His next question about what drink she would like to have caught her off guard to where she stopped and turned around to face him.

"Drinks? Hm... well, I have water in my room but I guess juice can suffice just as well." She was in the mood for the most prominent juice, orange juice. The funny thing was that she never tried orange juice in her life, only guessing that it tastes like orange. "So, Zero..." They were already in her room, Amai looking for the bento from her desk. "Tell me about yourself." Amai inquired, picking up the slightly large bento box. She stood up and walked out the room with Zero, hopefully, with the mind to get to know him.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Making people happy was a good thing in the eyes of Zero, he smiled too following her into her room. It was like the typical girls room, so clean and so orderly, it was nice, and following behind her made him look like a boyfriend awkward, but he'd learn about her soon enough she got the bento and thinking for a moment he was thirsty for Juice and water, and so he smiled. "I'm thirsty for both, So ... I guess I'll grab some orange Juice bottles, it's good apparently with Bento from what I heard, and some water bottles on the way to where we're eating." He said softly in response as she asked him a question.

Tell me about yourself Zero Amai said. He took a breath then spoke. "Well... I'm young compared to the most of the people here i'm 170 years old, but as you can tell I barely look seventeen. I don't remember much about my arrival here, but in a short time I met Colin Washi and Yuri Tsukuyomi. I'm into just about most things. I just don't like the world to be filled with evil and I guess I want to be strong enough to protect people I care and love... But enough about me Amai-chan, what about you?" He'd grab some orange juice and water bottles, and he'd follow her to that tree to their little eating place. He was excited for some strange reason.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Song: Levels
Artist: Avicii

Amai had always been fascinated with learning about people whether it was about where they're from, what they do in their free time, any pets, family members, such and such. Despite that, she wasn't the type to tell people about herself, not that she didn't mind. It was just the awkwardness of finding the right words to tell it. As Zero started to talk about himself, she listened intently. It was important to know him as a subordinate of course, but more importantly, as a friend. When he said he was about hundred seventy years old, Amai sighed softly as she was a little bit older than that. But, such is the way of the Soul Society. You can never guess a person's age by their appearance. She remembered the time when she met a child that was around thirty. Weird to say the least, but cool. When he called her with the suffix, '-chan', she blushed a slight tinge of red, blood swelling only a little bit to her cheeks.

As soon as he finished, she regained her composure and put a finger on her chin, thinking about the right words to say. "Well..." She started, glancing at the man, "I'm just a -little- older than you; not saying the exact age. I met many people around the Gotei 13, but no one special in particular. I'm fairly strong despite my short and small figure. My dream is to fill the world with happiness, sort of like yours, protect the people I love and adore, get a family that I never really had, and... I guess that's it. Oh! I like cooking, too. You'll see soon with the bento I brought." She grinned, waiting for it. They were about a few minutes before they make it to the sakura tree. She was weirdly excited for this. 'I can't wait!' She yelled mentally.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum