Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wandering.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
Age didn't matter here, because well you were spirits, wel you could exist in Gigai's but that even had a time line of usage. He saw the little and obviously cute blush on her cheeks from when he used the honorific of chan. It was a cute way of saying a name, even though she was older, it was just a cute way of saying it. "Well, I got your back when you want to bring that goal to reality Amai-chan. We can work together, and I believe that you are strong, I don't know how much stronger than me, but I'm sure that we'd make a great team!" He was definitely excited with being on the same team and yet being a good friend. He was grateful now for this mission. He was making a good friend.

He seen that they were here and so he took initiative on starting the picnic with Amai by setting the thing they were goign to sit on down before she'd sit down once she had got seated so would he and set the bottles of juice and water down between them taking a seat by her so they could talk and look out from the tree's beautiful branches together. It was like a date almost, but without that date stress, and that date feel. It was just two friends enjoying lunch together. He was definitely happy about what was progress, and he hoped she was too. "Amai-chan, this is a really pretty place, and well I'm happy that you're enjoying this too. What made you pick this place to eat I'm really curious. He was smiling softly and excited and his tummy it rumbled a bit too. He was hungry.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

The Wandering. - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Song: Levels
Artist: Avicii

Amai grinned a little bit as she thought about the '-chan' honorific. For some reason, when a male did it, she just couldn't help but blush. It was a different case for a woman as she didn't care what honorifics they used to call her but in men's case, this was entirely a different situation. Her blush will usually grow even more but she restrained herself from doing so, mentally trying to run the blood downward. Was it working? She didn't know, but it was better than to flush in a crimson red color just from being called with '-chan'. It was an embarassment as a lieutenant. "T-Thank you!" She said with a grin, looking forward to where the sakura tree was at. "I have no doubt you're strong as well. We will indeed make a great team!" She assured his statement, reaching the sakura tree in no time at all.

Zero sets up the picnic with her, laying out foods and drinks; more importantly, the bento in the center of it all. The bento was pretty big in size and layered into two cotainers, one on top of the other. She untied what seemed to be a thread that kept these two bound together, then proceeded to lift the top layer and move it to the side. Under that was a nice character bento. It had several vegetables on one side and fruit on the other but what was special was the face on top of the clump of rice with meat. Today, she felt like being humorous so she made it so that the face looks like their captain. Amai giggled at the sight of it, pulling the lid off the other one as Zero asked why she decided this place. "Well, it's really calm and peaceful, you know? It makes you forget about your duties temporarily because you're too busy trying to absorb all the beauty of it. It's my favorite type of tree and not just because it's pink either." She answered with a smile, presenting the open bento with more meat on half of it with the other two quarters filled with vegetables and fruits. Even that had their own captain's face.

She pulled out chopsticks and gave one pair to Zero. "Here you go!" She offered then got hers waiting for his reaction before they begin to eat.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 pm
Biometal_ZX wrote:

Even though she was blushing he'd not tease her about it, because truth be told, his face had a little blush too, It was so cute to see two people blushing and having an awkward moment of this. "Hai, you're welcome. It's not like we get to meet up like this and talk and such it's fun." He was definitely happy that they were working together and having a good time they had broken a lot of ice today, and probably more to be broken soon enough. He looked down at the captain's face as a damn funny treat he laughed softly. It was definitely different and good looking. It was exciting he was going to have Bento for the first time as well so his mouth a little bit began to salivate.

"Ah isn't this the Taichou's Face? So we're eating the Taichou? Seems funny to me. but this smells really good. I'm excited I can barely wait to dig in!" He was definitely excited his eyes showed that excitement. As he took a small piece of the bento and chomping down on it chewing the materials and breaking them into pieces and swallowing as he allowed his tastebuds to evaluate the cooking of the food he just had. "Oh... man this is... so good!" As he then took another bite then began to pour some Orange Juice. After he swallowed that next bite quickly working on eating the parts he liked. "Would you like some Orange Juice Amai-chan? It's pretty good." He was smiling, but if she looked she'd see a little blush.

Ah if only love was actually in the air.

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Song: Splaaash Boogie
Artist: Shiro Sagisu - Bleach OST

Amai softly chuckled back at his reaction toward their captain's face on the bento. It was a great sight and looked like a chibi version of him. It held that comical fake star on the corner of his eye too. She had to admit, their captain was fairly attractive despite his feminine appearance... he held that masculinity that out-shined all of his other 'components' - appearance. The flushed redness on her face died down a little and she smiled, using her chopstick in her right hand and picking up various types of food that she wanted to try out first. "It is his face! Don't you think it's accurate? It didn't take long to make his face but if anything was the hardest, it was the hair-part... too much hair, you know?" She giggled, gulping down a small chunk of food and refraining from opening her mouth and chewing like mad woman. She was angry, she admit but she didn't want to look ill mannered.

Out of curiosity, she peaked a glance through the corner of her eyes at him. He seemed to be picky about what kind of food. "You're not picking food that you only like, are you?" She teased through snickering with another gulp of meat. "Because that's unhealthy." She finished. "And thank you for the compliment. It tastes better than I thought it would. I'm into cooking so I like to experiment. Perhaps next time I'll make a bento with a crazy and scary design on it just to make people freak out." She imagined Zero eating that kind of bento. A bento with everything in it but with octopus tentacles hanging out of the side, meatballs looking like decayed flesh, the vegetables looking like one of the human organs... it was a hilarious sight and she couldn't wait to try it out on someone.

"Yes, please." She replied at the offer of orange juice, taking it gently before she started to take a few sips of it to soak her throat and perhaps flush down the food that might've been stuck. Amai looked at his face as subtle as possible and saw a small tinge of blush which made her grin. He looked incredibly adorable. This looked like a da-...

Oh, dear... this looked like a date. Not that she minded, really. But the thought of it made her blush furiously causing her to turn around momentarily to drink the orange juice Zero passed onto her. She was sipping down the orange juice comically and loudly as possible to where it had that funny affect. Her gracious face was replaced with a chibi-like one and it was just pure red like a tomato.

"Oh, Lieutenant! Enjoying the date with the Third Seat?" A man that previously held her stack of papers asked. Out of instinct, she crushed her orange juice container and threw it at the man like a pro baseball player. The Shinigami freaked out and attempted to run away, only to get hit square in the face and fall backward onto the wall. His eyes were squiggly indicating that he was half unconscious. Realizing what she just did, she sat back down and hid her face from view. Exactly how hard did she throw that container at the man?

This was embarassing.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Come come on can you hear this everybody? Wake up wake up right now~ The soul screams for facts and truths, this was just nuts. This day was amazing he was having a good time and she teased him about being picky and eating the stuff he liked he blushed a bit then began to go after the other food thinking about how this day was going. Yes this looked definitely like a date, and he couldn't deny that subconsciously that he wanted it to be like a date, because it would of been something that he could relish in for a while and say hey I've been on a date with a super cute girl to his buddies and such. Well... if he had that many buddies or actually cared currently about gaining a million friends.

He'd eat more of the random flavors of the dish as he began to relax and drink some of the orange juice as she went all chibi rage mode on him. Well to the guy behind him pitching the ball like a motherfucker. She hit him head on. He shook his head for a moment closing his eyes and laughing. "Amai-chan remind me to never piss you off during a coversation, He looks pretty out cold I'ma move him inside give me a second." He was happy for sure then his eyes closed for a moment as he laughed again opening his eyes and then bounding off of a wall then onto a room that looked like an infirmary as he'd set the guy there then bound back down to the tree then to Amai.

"Sorry about that I wanted to make sure he'd not be a bother anymore, so he's in the infirmary here, now where were we, ah yes the food." He seemed to relax but there was a still a large blush on his face. He was going to be having a very interesting relationship with Amai and he couldn't deny that fact any less than the fact he started to just a bit like her. He'd resume eating with her like nothing had happened. He wasn't going to try to make her blush more besides well the occasional Amai-chan parts.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Wandering. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Wandering. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Wandering. - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum