Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari went to run forward once her Sho had hit him, but stopped when he said "one moment". She watched him. What exactly was he training. He had completely deflected her Byakurai, sending it off to the side so it would strike the ground behind him. Impressed, she definitely was. Proud, yep she was that too. She watched with a small smile as his hand lit up in the same energy he had used on his finger before. She assumed since it took up his hand and not just his finger that it was a bit stronger. He said he wanted to try something, to experiment, to test. So, she would do so as well. Now it was time to test her own abilities as well.

"Hadō four, Byakurai!" She raised her right hand and pointed towards his hand, now knowing to aim at that. A bolt of lightning once again shot from the tip of her fingers and went to strike his palm. Once that spell was done and cast, she shifted the position of her hand, now showing her full palm, "Hadō thirty one, Shakkaho." A medium sized red ball formed in front of her hand and shot towards his hand as well. She wasn't done though. She could tell he was really trying, and was going to force him to keep his energy up. It was either that, or he'd feel the pain of her final Kidō. "Hadō thirty three, Sokatsui." She did not put as much force into this as she did the others. Having had his energy hold up to the other Kidō, she didn't want him to be hurt. So, this Sokatsui was one lowered to only beginner level, not advanced like she was.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The bolt of lightning did not phase Kuro as much as it had the first time. However, he understood that he was going to be forced to not only use his hand the same way as his finger before, but to maintain the energy required to do so. He was panting quite hard at this point from the amount of energy it took to maintain the power in his hand; but he kept himself up, as he watched the blast carefully. This time, when it hit into his hand, he felt himself GRIPPING the blast, as suddenly, with an immense amount of speed, it PULLED the lightning bolt from its path, as Kuro threw it behind him with such speed it made a roaring noise as it harmed the sound barrier, leaving Kuro looking at his own hand, panting and blinking before he looked back up at Kaminari.

The second attack was different; he knew it would explode as soon as he touched it. What to do? He thought to himself, knowing he wasn't ready to do something as sudden as transferring the energy into his legs. Hmm.... maybe! He thought as he took a deep breath, his eyes focusing on the flame sphere as it shot towards him. He thrusted his palm outwards, directly into the attack... as his entire arm seemed to vanish. In reality, he had begun to move it so fast it was like an energy shield, creating a black blur between himself and the now destroyed Kidō as it blasted, attempting to burn him. He winced, feeling searing pain on his face; he wasn't able to stop all of the blast, he was too new at this.

However, it did not lower his resolve as he continued watching Kaminari, watching as she fired her next attack. He was breathing in and out quite hard, one eye closed, as she fired the attack at him. He knew what this move could do, so he swallowed hard, focusing both eyes open as he struck his hand out, holding his palm flat out as it connected with the attack. He winced as all over the edges of his body, he felt that same searing pain; he had blocked the focus of the attack, diverting it around his palm and causing it to run over the other parts of him. As the blast dissapated, so too did the energy around his hand, as his entire arm went limp, and he was left gasping for air as he fell to one knee.

"Alright... Kaminari... Need... a break..." He managed to get out as he swallowed, knowing he was extremely low on energy. This technique was... extremely draining; Kuro himself was a captain class shinigami and it was taking this much out of him just to try to maintain it in his hand! All Kuro could do was wait for Kaminari, as he fell onto his behind, taking deep breaths as he tried to relax himself, to calm down from the drainage this had put on his body...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am

"There is no point in having power..."

She could not have been any prouder at this moment. He easily pushed away the first Kidō, her Byakurai. The second Kidō, knowing it's effect was different than the others, he came up with a different way to block it and it worked. Then, after all of that, even though he was really tired and it was draining his energy, he put up with a Sokatsui. One of the stronger spells she knew how to do. She may have held back her energy on it, but with this new technique he was doing, it still amazed her. She was so happy that he had gotten it down, even if it was pretty hard.

Kaminari smiled and nodded happily to Kuro. She could tell he was tired just by his breathing. She began jogging over to him, watching as he dropped down onto his backside to sit and rest. "Kuro! That was so cool! You did fantastic! That technique! I'm so prou-...." As Kaminari made her way towards him, she realized something that the adrenaline had made her forget. She stopped running and sort of froze about five feet from him. Her eyes went dull, her skin went pale, and her body dropped forward to the ground. Creating a small cloud of dust as she hit the dirt, she just laid there with closed eyes and breathing heavily. A puddle of blood quickly formed beneath her body, spreading out along the dirt floor.

Kaminari's breath quickly switched from long heavy breaths to intense and quick gasps. How could she have so easily forgotten about the wounds that their beginning spar had brought upon her. If she remembered right, she had gotten stabbed in the chest ten times, slashed in the chest twice, and once on the waist and another on the shoulder. Even though she was in a lot of pain, for some reason she still felt like smiling, which showed on her face as she lay there trying to calm her breathing.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

"Sorry if you've got a problem with me..."

Kanna had indeed gotten the message from Kaminari about Kuro and her training together. She truly didn't think it was a good idea for two people who loved each other to go at it in that sort of manner, but who was she to tell them different. She didn't know whether she actually cared enough to go and watch over the battle, but because it was Kaminari, she knew that she probably had to. If she hadn't, Little K would probably push Kuro into beating the shit out of her. That was something that neither of them wanted, but it was bound to happen.

And of course... It did...

Little did the two of them know, Kanna had been sitting in the bleachers this entire time, watching over the two of them. She of course was completely hidden, using Bakudo Twenty Six, also known as Kyokko. It completely hid her spiritual pressure and made her completely invisible. She was currently sitting in the bleachers with her arms crossed along her chest. She was calm, collected, and seemed uncaring, although there were a few times she wanted to intervene in the battle. Kaminari's activation of her Shikai wasn't something that Kanna wanted to allow, nor did she want to allow Kuro to stab her as many times as he did, but she had heard Kaminari's words. If she remembered right, Kaminari told him to "Kick Her Ass", so she was getting exactly what she wanted.

Kuro called for a break and Kaminari agreed. Kanna watched as Kaminari moved towards Kuro, but almost immediately knew what was about to happen. "Shit..." she thought to herself as she stood up. Kaminari fell and even through the pain she was going through, the girl kept a smile. Kanna truly did not understand that. Unsheathing her Zanpakutō, she mumbled, "Raise your shield, Nobuye." and swung the sword. A blue sheet of energy shot towards Kaminari and surrounded her entire body. At this point, Kanna released her Kidō and became visible to the two of them. She shunpo'd over to Kuro and stared at him. The look in her eyes was of slight anger and seriousness. Staring at him for a few seconds, she turned to Kaminari and shook her head, "You two... are a mess."

"... but I'm not one to really care."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:13 am
Kuro looked at her, smiling through his panting, before he blinked, seeing how bloodstained her garments were. Wait... a moment...! He thought as his eyes widened in horror, watching Kaminari begin to fall as he pushed himself off the ground. He threw his arms out as he felt himself make contact with her. He cradled her to himself as they hit the ground together, Kuro tightly holding the woman he loved to himself as slow tears started falling from his eyes, looking at her smiling face. He had done this... he had made this pool of blood around them.

His tears fell on Kaminari's smiling face as he suddenly heard a voice, looking up to see Kanna looking at them. He blinked at the older woman as she released her shikai, and a blue field surrounded the two lovers, covering Kaminari. He looked at her, blinking the tears from his eyes at her face. "I... I didn't... She..." He couldn't find the right words as he just clung to Kaminari, holding her tightly against himself as he looked down at her, his eyes filled with fear... and exhaustion.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am

Kanna did not change her look in anyway. Her face when she looked to Kuro was still tense with anger. She didn't know whether to smack him or just take Kaminari away from him. Thinking about Kaminari's injuries, she thought of the second. She knelt down next to Kuro, raising her sword. Turning it to where it was flat, she hit Kuro on top of the head three times while saying, "Get Out... Of The Barrier.... Now." She pulled Kaminari away from him, laying the girl down in the barrier. "My shikai works a certain way dipshit. She will heal twenty five times as fast as she normally would with the help of Kidō... as long as she is in the barrier alone. Within the next ten minutes... She'll be fine. I can't do anything for her spiritual pressure, but her body will be completely healed and she won't be feeling any pain, so just stay out of the barrier."

Kanna now was relieved that Kaminari did call for her, although nothing was shown on her face. She stood to the side of the barrier, watching as Kaminari's wounds would all begin closing over the next few minutes. She glanced over to Kuro, staring at him for a moment and then speaking, "You never got the ring... did you? I remember that part of town you went to in the World Of The LIving.. Wrong place. What you need to look for is a Wedding Ring or an Engagement Ring. Places like that are on NICE sides of town, usually well decorated and kept up. If you got anything in that part of town, it was probably fake." It was obvious that she was trying to keep Kuro's mind off of Kaminari's wounds, although she did it in a strange manner.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am
Kuro looked at her, his face showing a lack of understanding. She was telling him to... leave Kaminari? I... couldn't have heard her right. He thought to himself, as he blinked at her. As she explained, he continued to look at her blankly. However, he eventually began to understand what she meant; he was hurting Kaminari by holding her like this. He looked down at the girl in his arms, his gaze uncertain and still clouded by tears, as he gradually set her down on the ground, laying her gently onto it as he stepped away, before falling on his behind next to Kanna.

He looked up at her speaking, unsure what she was talking about for a moment, before his tears temporarily stopped, his eyes widening as he reached in his haori. He felt it there, the small box that he kept on a chain around his neck beneath his collar. He brought it out, before opening the lid and showing it to Kanna. The silver ring shown excellently, looking perfect for what he thought he had planned as he blinked at her. "This... isn't right?" He asked her. The ring was completely genuine; the old man wasn't a crook. If he had been, he wouldn't have been protecting his store as much as he had been when Kuro was there. Although... the shinigami himself didn't know that.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Kanna looked to Kuro and raised an eyebrow at where he kept it. "He must really love her to keep it close to his heart. Good for him, otherwise I might of had to kill him later... Kaminari is too innocent to understand the games of some men... Although, it's not like this guy is a well experienced on himself, so I doubt he'd even know how to hurt her if he tried..." She looked down to the ring as it was shown to her. It was real. Kanna smirked sort of. It was very faint, but it was there. She blinked a single time in realization. It was a wedding ring, not an engagement ring. For the first time in a while, Kanna raised her hand and smacked herself straight in the forehead. Sighing, she sat down next to Kuro and looked towards Kaminari to see if she was still passed out, which she was.

"Kuro... I forgot to tell you about a certain part of this... marriage thing...." Kanna looked to him, speaking seriously yet softly, "What you have there is a Wedding Ring. That is what you give her during the wedding when the official tells you to. You need an engagement ring, which is the ring you give her to ask you to marry her. This ring you have now, it's real and it's beautiful, but you need another. I apologize...." Kanna had not apologized to anyone in years. It was like eating salt, she didn't like it and didn't ever want to do it again. Those words weren't something she wanted to say. "If I had explained this to you before, you would not be having these problems right now.... When are you going to ask her anyway?"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 am
Kuro looked up at the woman who had given him marriage advice, physically blinking as she did something he had never seen her do before; she used emotion on herself. He listened to her closely as she sighed, before sitting down next to him , as he scooted over a little to allow her some room, his eyes still glancing worriedly at Kaminari, not really wanting to leave her out of his sight as he looked back to Kanna.

"...So I need to find.. another one? Where should I do that?" He asked her, his eyes wondering. Well... I didn't get the right one. But I DID get ONE; so i shouldn't have to get it later... He pondered to himself as he gave a relieved sigh, thinking to himself for a moment. He blinked as she asked him a question; it was one of the first times she'd directly asked something of him and not told him, and the first time she had been so direct about it. "I... Um... I was going to try to take her somewhere special after this, in fact..." He trailed off as he looked at her again, and he frantically rubbed his eyes to prevent more water works coming from them. "B-but... I didn't even know where to take her... and now... I did... that to her..." He said simply. He was an innocent young man who wanted the best for the one that he loved, and would do it however he possibly could. However, there were things he didn't know; he wasn't sure WHERE he would do it... but he knew... he wanted to do it soon.

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 am

"Yes. Get another one. You can find them in the World Of The Living easily. Just walk through what they call a Mall. There are stores there that will have them... Either that, or you can have this..." Kanna dug her hand into her haori and pulled out a little black box. She knew when she had gone to get them from the World Of The Living before that she had messed up with the info she gave him. She noticed how he kept glancing over to Kaminari with a worried look.

"She'll be fine Lieutenant." Kanna said to him, "She's a strong girl and still... Even with everything that happened and all the pain, she still kept that smile on her face. She's happy you were successful at your technique. And look..." Kanna raised her right hand, pointing towards Kaminari. All of her wounds had stopped bleeding and were almost completely closed. The only ones that were left were three of the stab wounds she had received during their little battle. It definitely was the first time that Kanna was comfortable enough to talk to someone. Most people wouldn't understand her logic behind this, but the fact was, she saw both Kaminari and Kuro as young children. They were innocent, naive, and were not experienced enough with the normal world. She felt comfortable because at this point, she saw them as boy and girl, not as man and woman. She too did not want to see them as man and woman. If she were to change and see them as that, the small amount of trust she had in the two of them would vanish.

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro merely smiled at the woman, his hand flashing as he caught the box she tossed to him. He inspected it, noticing a fancy looking seal on the top, the rest of it completely black. He opened it slowly, looking at the item inside, his eyes widening as he examined the ring. "It's so beautiful..." He trailed off, before looking back up at Kanna. As she pointed at Kaminari, his eyes followed her finger, and as he saw her smiling, tears came back to his eyes, tears of pure love; that she could be happy and proud of him even though he had done this to her.

As he saw that most of her wounds were healed, he looked back up to Kanna, partly trying to keep his voice under his control and partly blubbering. "C-Can I go over to h-her, please?" He asked her, before turning and without so much as an impulse, just his wholesome desire, scurried over to Kaminari, kneeling down next to her as he reached for her hand to hold it between his own, his eyes looking down at her, before he blinked, realizing he himself was almost completely exhausted. I think it's about time to go home...

Kaminari...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum