Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:23 pm

"Sorry if you've got a problem with me..."

Kanna just kept her eyes on Kuro. It seemed that he was happy about the look of the ring. It was the least she could have done, especially since she was the one that had not told him everything he needed to know. Standing up, she stretched back and raised the blade of her Zanpakutō to the barrier around Kaminari. By this time she was healed. She only needed to rest. "You can go to her." she said softly to Kuro as she stepped away from the couple. "Make sure she rests and don't forget to train her well. I trust you to make her strong... We don't want her getting hurt out in actual battle because you went easy on her, do we?"

The last part of her statement was obviously said to make him think. It was true that if he had gone easy on her, she wouldn't have learned. The way she snapped during training was her realizing that in battle only one thing mattered: The Mission. Her mission today was to fight back, to learn, and to move through the pain. Obviously she had succeeded, but Kanna knew that if Kuro hadn't pushed her to her limit, she would not have learned anything. "Keep her safe." Kanna nodded to Kuro and turned away, walking towards the bleachers as she sheathed her Zanpakutō, "And goodluck... when you ask her to marry you." She glanced back to him once more and then vanished from sight, using shunpo to leave the couple be.

"... but I'm not one to really care."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Shunpo: Now In Business [Closed]

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro heard clearly what Kanna said; and as she said it, his gaze slightly downcasted. He knew it was true; it wasn't a very happy thing to think about, but it was undoubatably true. "Right..." His eyes widened as he heard Kanna's next words, as he slid both arms under Kaminari, feeling her weight on his arms as he hefted her up to himself, his eyes looking down at her peaceful smiling face. "...Will do." He said, a final tear falling on Kaminari's cheek as he shifted her and himself, now facing Kanna again as he nodded to the old lady about having good luck; and swallowing. He wasn't swallowing... not out of nervousness... but out of excitement.

He began thinking about what he should do to present the ring for Kaminari as he walked away from the battle grounds, his feet beginning to take him back to his own home. There was a smile on his own face as he held Kaminari to himself, so warm and safe once more as he finally at long last reached their area, their training finally over for now...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum