Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Another Day... [Closed]

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 am
Kanna looked away from him, her left eye twitching a few times at his first statement, "Are you kidding me? He's in control when he acts switches up that way?!" She turned back to him to listen to everything else he was saying. She blinked a few times at him, her left eye twitching slightly again. "He's... got modes? What is he a robot?!" Her thought process was obviously a little wacky at the moment. As she listened to the rest, she began to understand and returned to normal. Her face returned to it's usual stoic expression and she took in a deep breath. The fact that he refuses to use part of who he is because it frightens his friends, it confused her more. If you have to lie to keep someone happy, then why do you care about them in the first place? Not using part of who you are just because someone else can't handle it, she didn't agree. In fact, she highly disapproved.

"I'm going to assume you're telling me all of this because you know you can trust me?" She said to him. It sounded slightly like a suggestion, but in truth, it's what she thought he was doing. His willingness to open up to her so easily and without her having to ask him, she thought was because a few moments ago, he called her his friend. The only thing that made her think otherwise was when he said he avoided telling it to anyone. She sighed and stopped walking. "So, what now? It's getting late and I doubt you want to walk around the Seireitei until dawn."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 am
Snopy recomposed himself back to his usual self. He decided to respond to some thoughts that she probably had in her head. It's not like a particularly liked that personality. It was never really me. The only reason I used it in the first place was to scare someone to back down so an unnecessary fight wouldn't ensue. Knowing Kanna that was obviously the part on her mind. He listened to her comment on trust. I guess it could be that I trust you. Its just strange that I trust all of my friends. You are the only one of my friends I've told this to. As he heard her final comment he looked up.

It was completely dark now, and getting quite late. Wow, I did not notice how late it was. He guessed it was time to wrap up. He was sure Kanna didn't want to stay up all night and he didn't want to keep her. He had made good progress this day. For the first time, he had actually made some form of connection to her. I don't think either of us want to stay up til dawn. I wanna read some manga before I go to sleep, and I don't want to go to bed too late. I've got a lot of work tomorrow. I guess I'll see you some other time Kanna. Its been fun.

Snopy began to walk off toward where he was staying. It had been an interesting day to be sure. He had learned a lot today. He was now certain he could trust Kanna, he now even knew he could call Kanna a friend. Yet, for everything he had learned, equal amounts of confusion arose. He had hoped his deduction had allowed him to answer a few unspoken questions, of course he may have just clarified unnecessary things in the process. Yet within his own mind, there was even more confusion.

Why had he opened up to her about something like that? He had preferred to keep that to himself, made things easier. Yet it just spilled out before he realized it. He looked back at her for a moment. He was getting this weird feeling, and he didn't know what it was. It was odd, he didn't know what it was. But when he saw her, it only became more prevalent. He wanted to know what it was. He hated not knowing. Snopy did his best to push it out of his head. He would figure it out in time, he hoped at least. He just wanted to go home, read some Manga, and get some sleep. For some reason, he had a headache.

~You're gone~
~Motochika Chosokabe to Snopy Saika
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Just Another Day... [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:14 pm
Kanna thought for a moment about everything he was saying, looking up to the sky when he did. Yes, it was dark. She was tired, and also wanted to get home. Seeing that he agreed with her, she nodded to him, "Yes. I'll see you another time Snopy." She waved to him as he turned and walked away. For some reason, she found herself watching him for a moment. It seemed right before he turned back to look at her, she turned to walk away. Because of this, she did not notice his glance towards her. This night was definitely an interesting one. Having learned a lot more about one another, and even her opening up to him more than she had to anyone in such a long time. These facts baffled her.

Kanna was heading back to her own place, near the Squad Four Barracks. Tomorrow she would have to return to her work. She realized that everything that was said today, everything that both of them had learned was going to be on her mind. Her thought process was going at a hundred miles per minute. Trying to make sense of everything that happened. First, inviting him to eat with her. Second, paying for his meal. Third, offering up that much information to him. What was wrong with her? This type of stuff was not something she ever, EVER would have done before now, so what exactly was going through her mind? It was something she herself did not understand.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 am
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum