Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Lost in Paradise -Closed - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost in Paradise -Closed

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm
Jiraiya sighed and looked as his body began to fade, he shook his head and spoke to the female again allowing his voice to be quite clear to her. "I've tried to train him, but I have a limited amount of time and his mind isn't steady enough..My whole plan is for Makoto to return, someday someone will move the wounded man..Who's heart was taken in the District that some simply call hell, stabbed through and through by the knives of the clan that bore him."

Kazuma blinked as Jiraiya began to fade, his eyes shifted to the female as she brought his attention up to her. Kazuma's face became hardened, he seemed a bit oblivious to the others around him. His ace trembled slightly, the touch was strange what was this lady doing. He didn't know her name, a scar under the left eye was clearly able to be seen. His gaze never really faltered from hers.

"I can fight fine, it's just I don't under how people contain their reiatsu...stuff that Jiraiya told me about, he's tried really hard to help but I am just..ah..below average." Kazuma said acknowlegding his faults with ease.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in Paradise -Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost in Paradise -Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari watched as his Zanpakutō faded away and then sighed. She looked back to the kid and gave a soft smile. It seemed he didn't understand the physical contact that she was making. In truth, it was a little strange to her as well since he didn't have a normal body like most people. "Well then... maybe I can help you out..." Kaminari said with a sweet voice and a kind smile, "Since he can't stay around for very long, I can do something to try and help you control it. It might take a while to learn, but as long as you are willing to learn it, everything will b-" Kaminari suddenly fell to one knee when something struck the back of her head. She reached back and touched the spot that now hurt. Looking at her hand, she saw a large amount of blood on it. She wasn't expecting someone to throw a rock at her. For the first time in a very long time, she was actually rather angry.

"That's it..." she stood back up and placed her hands over Kazuma's ears. "Kisato... Chakujitsu..." she said that and two small barriers formed over her hands. They prevented all sound from entering his ears. This was for one reason only. Releasing her restraint, she narrowed her eyes at the people behind her. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM US!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. The villagers were a good twenty five feet away from them, so each of them grabbed their ears. They all yelled for a moment and then collapsed to the ground. She brought back her restraint and dropped the Kidō from Kazuma's ears and turned back to him, "I'm sorry you had to see that..."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 am
Kazuma's face darkened and well as the he allowed the woman to cove his ears, his eyes remained hidden by the bells. He spoke firmly and something had changed, the innocent boy seemed a bit upset by this action of harming her. He restrained his reiatsu to the best of his knowledge on it. But his anger had let some leak out, sadly the one who'd thrown that rock was the victim. His arm that threw the rock looked like a tube of tooth paste after squeezing it. The male had fallen back in horror at his own problem.

"That was mean....you shouldn't....hurt others..just because...you..." He frowned exhaling a breath and trying to calm his mind, he was a child and he knew well enough his mind was not safe when angry. He didn't understand why she covered his ears. But her offer for help was nice, Kazuma had let his anger over take him for a second. But he didn't seem to keep it long, a couple others had been knocked out. They seemed scared now because Kazuma's bells were floating around Kaminari and him. They were weapons that could do some major damage compared to his pressure.

Kazuma brought a hand up and let his digit move forward and put a light bell over them. The crushing pressure was just enough to make them go to there knee's.

"I don't wanna hurt you, so I'll hold back all my Zanpakutō's power and keep you all there..while the nice lady and I leave..Ya know..Makoto is someone I know as well..as Jiraiya does..he's sad..and sometimes I wish I could heal his heart..but..that's not in my reach."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in Paradise -Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost in Paradise -Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:55 am

Kaminari heard his words about them leaving and decided to take it upon herself to get them the hell out of there. Grabbing rather softly onto Kazuma's hand, she shunpo'd out of there, repeating the process a few times until they entered a field about a mile away. "Here... Don't know if you're used to such travel, but I'd rather not have another rock thrown at me. And what I did back there wasn't exactly the nicest thing. None of them are hurt. They are only passed out, temporarily asleep. If I had done anything more, they would have been severely injured..." She giggled a bit and then sat down where she was. The two of them were now next to a lake. She looked over to the water with a smile and decided that if he wanted to, this would be a great place to practice controlling his power. Though, she noticed that he did that pretty well back there. It seems that his power is slightly controlled by his emotions right now.

"Kazuma... where is your Mom? Dad? Siblings? Do you and Makoto have a family?" she asked him after Kazuma mentioned Makoto's heart. "If Makoto keeps himself locked away, how is he ever going to find that person that will heal his heart? He makes no interaction with the world or the people in it because he's hiding away... If he wants a reason to live, he needs to actually live to find it."

Anonymous

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 am
Kazuma sighed and glanced down, though he was unaware of the little bit going on. He didn't plan to really give her the full story that he knew about. Because well people acted funny about the clan. Kazuma brought hand up to his chin, thinking as though trying to dig up a memory that he'd tossed away. This was of course how things were meant to be, he didn't try to cover facts up to often.

"Me and Makoto never had parents in the general sense of the word, I suppose the best way to put it was we were a stray dog they put on a leash outside and tolerated.."

He spoke and put into phrase the object, Kazuma wasn't really able to understand motherly nature or why she was so kind. He never did have parents and so this was a concept that escaped him. Not completely, but it didn't make sense to him.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Kaminari had no clue what exactly he meant by being a stray dog on a leash outside. That was a concept, or at least an 'example', that she did not understand. She assumed it meant something about him just being there, but never really being accepted as family. Still, she was unsure. Giving him a confused, then saddened look, she just shook her head. "I'm sorry... about that. Must be hard to grow up in such a situation..." After that, she didn't know what to say anymore. She just kept silent and turned away from him, standing up and walking a few feet towards the lake. She sat down on the edge and rolled up the bottom of her pants, sliding her feet into the water after taking off her shoes. "Well..." She took in a deep breath and sighed. She just shook her head. She was stuck now, really having nothing else to say. Now, she just assumed that he would want to leave, so she was waiting for that.

Anonymous

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Kazuma didn't seem too puzzled by it, he wasn't really sure how to word things like Makoto. But that was just it, his way wasn't suppposed to be like Makoto, it was supposed to be Kazuma. He wondered if the two souls would ever become one, they'd become something of a broken being, they were once whole and the power they both had was pry not that great. Kazuma couldn't wield it as well as Makoto who didn't dare wield it. His eyes looked upwards as he seemed to take his hat down from his head and allow it to rest on his back. He brought his digits up and took the females hand shaking it as he looked around.

"Well I guess the Cave I am staying in is nearby, I should try and head back to it before to many hollows come out. Jiraiya-san has been keeping me there to protect me from people, since I am not complete...It was nice meeting you miss Kaminari." Kazuma offered her a big smile, before he began to head towards the Cave. Was he sure if he would see her again, nope the cave happened to be in the direction of the violent districts. But it was a home.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Kaminari was shocked to hear that he was currently living in a cave. In a situation like that, how did he eat? What WAS he eating? In all honesty, she was a little afraid to ask. When he turned away and said goodbye, Kaminari wanted nothing more than to grab his hand and offer for him to stay with her and Kuro, but that was impossible. His situation was a little too unique to dare ask him to come to the Seireitei. Kaminari figured they'd try to experiment on him, at least Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi would. And another thing that crossed her mind was whether he would be able to keep his power if they did find out about him. Inviting him back my be a serious problem, and he might end up dead, so she said nothing. "Bye.... Kazuma..." she stood up and watched him as he left, waving to him with a fake smile. She lowered her head a bit once he had gotten far enough away and she too turned to leave. Now, heading back to the Seireitei, she couldn't get the kid out of her mind. She knew she would see him again because she was planning on coming back. She wanted to help him and get him to control his power. If not that, she wanted to give Makoto a reason to live.

"I'll be back... for you both...."

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm
Thread Closed
Anonymous

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:22 pm
Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum