Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 am
Snopy simply listened and nodded as they walked through the streets. In all honesty Snopy wasn't paying attention to where he was going, but whenever he looked up he knew exactly where he was. At this point they had moved pretty far from their starting point. In fact, looking over he saw a cafe that he had been to a few times before. The first time he had gone in there was when he bumped into Kanna and they talked for awhile. He had been ther 5 times since, since the food was decent enough.

That's a cafe that opened up a month or two ago. The foods pretty good, and it isn't expensive. Snopy wasn't really sure what else to add. He is usually a bit more talkative, but in honesty he didn't have too much to say. Well, I recommend it, the food is good anyways. So, was there anywhere in particular you want me to show you, or is there anywhere you'd like to go? He asked a fairly simple question, seeing as he didn't have any others at the moment.
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Empty Re: You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

You Never Know Who You're Gonna Meet. - Page 2 Nagihikoandnadeshiko-1

Nobody Knows My Real Gender Yet

Things have calmed down at least, now both of them are walking together wihout any awkward situation happening between both of them. She just followed where was snopy was going and didn't paid any single attention to her surroundings as she was thinking something else in her mind. Suddenly, they stopped their tracks, standing near a cafe. The expression on Snopy's face, it looked like he came here a few times before since he looked like he was pretty familiar to this cafe, or sounded like he was really familiar.

"That's a cafe that opened up a month or two ago. The foods pretty good, and it isn't expensive."

Sounds good, she might come to this cafe sooner or later in the future if she had any free time. A question popped out from Snopy's mind when she was paying attention at the cafe.

"Well, I recommend it, the food is good anyways. So, was there anywhere in particular you want me to show you, or is there anywhere you'd like to go?"

Well, she did not had any place to go in her mind.

"Well, anywhere i could go to know this place better at least. Maybe we could come here together in the future to have a chat if we had the time too, but gotei 13 seems busy, and you seem to might not have to time to come here, isn't it?'

Well, she could come here alone and meet new people in seireitei anyway since she knew the road and the location of this cafe already. Not familiar to this cafe but at least, she would try the food and drinks in this cafe once in a while when she had a chance to come here. She doesn't know if she'll meet any new people and be friends with them. It's a good chance to come to this cafe and make some friends at least in the future.

"Anywhere else you could get me to? Since i'm not pretty familiar around this place."

She asked Snopy if he could take her around seireitei and show her some place, so she could go there if she had nothing to do.

[]
But It Will Be Soon Revealed In The Future

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum