Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Vice Captain?(thread closed)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

A grin crossed his lips, Jaeden had vanished completely having used a shunpo to go across the room and his spiritual energy was gone absolutely gone, they would have to look for him if they wanted to see him. He was holding in a tremendous laugh, these two kids were making this rather interesting. He'd heard stories about Ukitake's two kids that fought over who was better all the time, that was what this reminded him of so. This was something so funny he couldn't hold it in, walking out the door he whistled a bit. His paper work had gotten wet and thus couldn't be signed, was he aware of the projectile oh yes. He basically let the balloon full of whatever hit his paper work so he didn't have to work. But this was turning into a funny little game, his Captaincy duties to watch this out were a tad annoying. But several of the other members almost turned white, hell was about to break loose that was for sure.

Who knows when angels fly this girl may take it well and be utterly sweet and innocent. Seiryu laughed loudly in his mind like seriously, you think something that spunky is going to just sit and take water balloon's to the head. Jaeden smirked at the Zanpakutō's comments on the female, he agreed this was gonna get a tad messy. His lazy nature was showing slightly as he leaned against a wall on the other side of the room. This looked pretty nasty, but it wasn't anything too strange really. A Captain was able to do such things as move about even some Vice Captains couldn't quite keep track of them. Sometime when he needed a break Jaeden would use his move and vanish for a bit.

Template By: [THEFROST]

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Vice Captain?(thread closed)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Kimiko was actually slightly stunned by the sudden toss of a water ballon at her head. For one, where the hell did he get one so fast? And two, at first it didn't seem like his personality at all to get revenge by way of water balloon! As it hit her head, the paperwork in her hand became soaked. Eyes wide and in slight awe, Kimiko turned towards the Lieutenant with her jaw dropped. She blinked a few times, seemingly frozen while staring at him. "I... uh..." she was lost for words. It didn't help when Captain Crow ended up laughing at them. Kimiko shot a glare towards the man, but he disappeared. She looked around, finding him behind her now. His ability to hide his spiritual pressure was fantastic. She looked back to the Lieutenant as he asked her to not make any short jokes towards him, only to have another water balloon tossed at her head. It hit and once again he left. The Lieutenants way of leaving was new to her as well, and she found in rather impressive. Kimiko was just... seriously surprised by their sudden changes in behavior and skill.

"Well... I...." Her head suddenly dropped, and she once again began slouching over as if she felt completely defeated. "I no longer know why I was told to join the Eighth Division... Compared to these guys I'm a joke!" Bending completely over, she allowed her forehead to drop rather hard down onto the desk and her arms to hang limply down towards the floor. "I'm useless... I am utterly useless.. I just got out of the Academy. What am I supposed to do to compare myself to these guys?" Obviously she had not realized she had spoken everything out loud. A black aura of gloom seemed to be roaming around her own body, which caused an animated sweat drop to fall down the back of the other members heads as they saw and heard what she was saying.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:52 pm

"Judge us not equally, Abraham. We may all deserve hell..."

"Ahhh come-on need to learn to take a joke." He exclaimed from behind her. "We are a family here in the eigth, and family members play jokes on each other." he smiled. "And im sure that the captain has a second copy of all of these papers somewhere around here don't you Captain." he looked at him for confirmation. He walked over to her and placed a small hand on her shoulder and offered her a towel.

"No one here is useless. Everyone has their own special skills," He spoke loud enough for everyone in the room. "No one here is useless, I spent a long time in the Academy, and spent a while just out there without being able to find a place in the Eigth Division. Everyone brings something special to the Division, and if ANYONE in the 13 divisions tell you differently, they can come explain their point to me." He smiled with a certain level of visciousness. "And I will explain to them why they are wrong."

"... but some of us deserve it sooner than others."

[/quote]

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm

A spunky emo, great this was how his day had turned out thus far. The one throwing it had to comfort her, he let a slight chuckle out and so did ever other person in the room when they mentioned copies about paperwork. They weren't aware of Crow's legend among the 8th of not even looking at his paper work half the time. He'd been named someone who was more like the negative Hitsugaya. In the way of paper work, he could care less about it. Jaeden let a shrug go with a grin. He sighed and glanced at the only piece of paper work he'd been interested in.

"Truthfully hard work and dedication will guide you to the path of success before anything else, remember this well Kimkio-chan, nothing on this earth was powerful to begin with. Hard work and dedication paved the way to success for them. Jaeden closed his eyes, more out of habit though most hadn't pry noticed the odd color yet. Which Jaeden didn't really care, some people thought he was blind due to this slight habit of his. Of simply closing his eyes and leaving them shut during fights. But it was because of the training endured for Tengu Zanjutsu.

His new form was going to be fun to use. He'd been looking forward to changes to be made, but for some reason this place had been haunting him against;. Why was it he was here, he owed Kaminari such an apology but he was frightened to see her. Strange a Captain who was unafraid to die feared seeing a woman, how the mighty had fallen. Well it appeared that this was his charge. And so he would do just that, perhaps these two would of liked to join for the next conflict. But Kimkio seemed to harbor many doubts about herself..

Jaeden was a calm and laid back man, taking things seriously was rather hard for him.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 pm
Kimiko raised her head and stood up straight as her new Lieutenant spoke a few kind words to her. A soft smile formed on her face and she took the towel he offered, wiping away some of the water and then attempting to dry some of the paperwork. With his words a new found determination lit up her eyes, "You're right! I'm not useless! I have my own special way of going about things and those ways make me special. Ha! Thank Squ-... Um..." She stopped in mid sentence when she remembered the one thing he had asked her, "S-Sorry... Thank you Lieutenant Ogani!" She corrected herself rather quickly and then looked to the Captain, "And thank you for your words as well! It's nice to have a 'family'. I actually don't remember if I have a real family or not..." Her last sentence seemed more to herself. She looked of and thought about it for a moment, only to shrug, "OH WELL!" For a single moment there, she looked and sounded sad when trying to recall whether she had a family or not, but she just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"So! What are we gonna do now?!" she put her hands on her hips, glancing rather hyperactively back and forth between both the Captain and Lieutenant, "Oh! I know... Sign these, and these, and these! I'll file them once you have. Your office is so messy. I won't be able to work with it. I'll get this place in tip top shape real quick!" She held out multiple pieces of paper, some wet, some dry, some half way through. "Lieutenant, what are you doing to do?" She glanced back to him, "You should help me get this place cleaned up. It's such a mess!"
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Smiles to her as his body blurs for a moment as he entered speed of thought, moving far faster then the average shinigami as he seemed to blur around the office. Even moving faster then shunpo at times. he would slow stop and turn papers into neat piles, and then would blurr out again...whatever he was doing was not shunpo. His small form appearing and disappearing into the blur, a person watching with just regular vision would loose track of him.

It wouldn't take too long for much of the office to be cleaned up. He would toss a bunch of the papers into a breifcase that was next to the desk, all the papers were dry he avoided the ones that were wet, he took a note of who sent each paper and made a note of who to contact for replacement papers.

After a few minutes, the office was already far better then it was previously, and he suddenly stopped breathing heavily for a few minutes while he caught his breath.

[/quote]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Jaeden didn't bat an eye at the clean office, he sighed and walked over signing the couple documents that the female had asked, may as well make her feel at home. He wasn't normally so cool with work and well Jaeden hated it and everything that went along with it. Well signing paperwork great fun, he wasn't really smiling or amused as he read over a couple and tossed them into the bin. They weren't being signed as he didn't believe it would work out all that well. Jaeden was given somethings that were good and some that weren't, he didn't truly think much of it. This was how the world was working and honestly this wasn't going any further from his normal build up. Jaeden hated paperwork and well here was the next issue.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am
Well! Kimiko's first day as Squad Eight's Third Seat didn't seem to bad at all. The Captain was nice and seemed to have a sense of humor, although his laziness will soon begin to get on Kimiko's nerves. Oh well. They'll cross that bridge when they come to it. Lieutenant Ogani seemed pretty neat as well. She watched him move around the office with one of the strangest techniques she had ever seen. It wasn't shunpo, in fact, it seemed faster at times. At least it was faster than her own. He had done great organizing the office. She was starry eyed while watching this. She didn't even have to do anything! Looking back to Captain Crow, she smiled at him as he signed the papers and then filed them as well. After a few minutes, everything was indeed much better than it was before and papers were signed. "AAAALLLLL RIGHT!" Kimiko yelled slightly excited, "Now that all of that is over and done with... I guess I'll be heading to my room until I am needed!" She went over and grabbed her third seat insignia and left the room, waving once to them before heading out and down the hallway. She found the room that was labeled with her name, and realized it was the one between Captain Crow's and Lieutenant Ogani. She raised an eyebrow giving a rather suspicious look. "I wonder if that is on purpose..." Glancing towards the office, she moved into her room and closed the door behind her... Taking the rest of the night to get settled in her new place.

~Exiting Thread~
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

He finally caught his breath and offered a small wave to the third officer as she left, he then turned back to the captain. "Any orders for me before i head to bed, its been a long day for me." He asked stepping over and taking a seat, yes it was kind of an assumption by him that he could sit, but Speed of thought did have its down sides, it was physically exhausting. "You can always send as much of that infernal paperwork my way you know." He pointed out. "I think thats at least part of my job."

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a box of Pockey and offered him a stick before he pulled one out for himself, the cracker like snack was extremely good and a bit of a bad habit of his, he always carried one box around with him and usually was munching on at least one stick.

[/quote]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 am
"Sadly we'll be heading to the Zaraki District soon us and another Captain most likely will go out..But somethings just can't be changed, I'll keep that in mind Tesome-san, tomorrow begins a real busy day." Jaeden unlike his others had a little business so to speak to attend and well he got up and shook his head at the offer smiling slightly at the pocky offered. His eyes gazed as the others began to go to bed, Jaeden would have this place ready come morning for them to begin their new tasks and assignments. But that came after he took a trip and scouted the hollow infested Districts.

He wanted to figure out a couple things and stealth happened to be one of Jaeden's extreme strong points, thankfully he wasn't sure where to begin but he had a feeling those hollows would tell him sooner or later. One place in the living world had made him curious about it as well. Jaeden got up and used a flash step vanishing once again, deciding he needed to take a walk and get some air.

Exit Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum