Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Left_bar_bleue10/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty A new Vice Captain?(thread closed)

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 pm

"Judge us not equally, Abraham. We may all deserve hell..."

A small form of what would appear to be a boy of no more then 10 years of age stood on the edge of the barracks roof. Tesome's face was not hidden today, his strange physical traits fully visible as he looked down on the grounds of the 8th division. Watching as officers and unseated members moved among the buildings and offices. He had a hard fought path here, but he had finally made it, he guessed he had gained the trust of someone somewhere when he recieved his orders.

His orders offered no explanation to him, just an order to go to the eigth divisions grounds, report to Captain Crow, and to take upon himself the honor and responsibility of the Vice Captain's position. He sighed, for the moment he decided to take a moments break of taking in the grounds before he would turn around and head into the building and find the Captain.

After a further glance he sighed and climbed off the edge of the roof and headed to the doorway that would lead him into the main building. He started the search for the office of Captain Crow.

"... but some of us deserve it sooner than others."

[/quote]

Last edited by Inuko_Shiki on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty Re: A new Vice Captain?(thread closed)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Jaeden well what could one say about the Captain, he was hiding his presence entirely a couple of the others had gotten ready for a meeting he'd called. The time was coming closer and well Jaeden was resting and thinking about it upon the roof of his Captain's office, he detected a rare energy in the area. That wasn't enough to move him, could be just his new Vice Captain in the area. He had a blade of grass in his lips as he read over a file, what information he could gather on the boy joining them today. A female also he knew less about them but eh help was good.

"Time to go I guess, well I suppose that's to be expected with how these things have been, I'd rather wait for the other one to arrive but being rude is rather poor manners." Jaeden dropped his move, the move that allowed him to keep his powers under perfect wraps so detecting him was a matter of being stronger than him at this point, but even they couldn't truly figure out where he was coming from. At this point the Captain's pressure and power became known to everyone. Using a shunpo he vanished from his spot arriving at his desk several feet behind the Vice Captain.

Running a hand through his hair, his eyes looked over the area now slowly. This place was really something of a mess, he didn't care about paper work and well his Division was mostly gathered. Several simple members, were watching him now as he looked over the group slowly. His crimson eyes fell on the Vice Captain now, observing him before turning his eyes on to the next batch. It was about time he decided what this Division would do and well no time like the present, the next one would be here soon surely. He'd examined her file as well, so he was well aware of what was coming.

Template By: [THEFROST]

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 pm
Kimiko was what some called a 'fiery spirit'. Although she could be kind and loving like any other person out there, the most noticeable trait about this young woman was her controlling nature and her constant need to be active. She hated standing still and seriously disliked it when others around her were lazy and messy. Organization and cleanliness was a big part of what she liked. Kimiko stands at a nice height of 5'5", has a small figure, complimented with curves all in the right places. She has brown hair and matching color eyes. Her Zanpakutō currently lay upon her left hip. As she made her way to the Squad Eight Main Building, she seemed to walk with purpose, like she was here to get things done and nothing more. Stepping into the building, she looked around for the office, soon finding it. The young Shinigami took a deep breath and set her hand on the door. With a big smile, she slammed the door open and went to dart inside, but stopped...

"What... the hell is this?!" her voice was rather tough sounded, although still had the normal feminine quality with a light tone. Her left eye twitched rapidly. In the room were normal members, the Captain, and some squirt. That wasn't even the part that bugged her. She stepped inside, her feet stomping against the floor to create small thuds as she walked. Making her way over to a large pile of paper on the desk, she pointed to it. "WHY IS THIS LIKE THIS!? WHO KEEPS THEIR DESK TO MESSY!? Are they insane!? They think I am going to be able to work with this!? It's disgusting! Papers everywher-.. Wait...." she seemed to calm down for a moment, only to begin talking to herself, "This is a test... They sent me to the messiest Division of them all to make sure I clean them up... Ha! This is gonna be great."

Snapping out of her own little world, she looked towards the Captain and the person she decided was going to be called 'squirt'. "Hiya!" she said as happily as can be, "I'm Kimiko Utagawa, the new Third Seat of Squad Eight! Nice to meet ya, Squirt and Captain!" She held her hand out to the both of them, waiting for them to shake it, but then thought for a moment, "Come to think of it... Why is a child in here?" She looked down to the shorter one with a look of curiosity before glancing back up to her new Captain. Her eyes shifted up and down, examining both of them and taking her own mental notes about what she automatically assumed their personalities were going to be like. "Serious kid... Lazy bum... Damn it. I'm in for some work..."
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Left_bar_bleue10/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:10 pm

His eyes followed Jaeden as he moved into the room in shunpo and he stepped slightly to the left so that the captain didn't run him over. He turned around to face the captain and he offered the man a bow. "Captain." he exclaimed righting himself after a moment of respect, when another person seemed to charge into the room freaking out on the captain. The captain had not given him his badge as his second yet, so the woman would not have recognized him as such yet.

"I am not a child." he spoke with a voice deeper then many men. "And I am Tesome Ogani Lieutenant of the eigth." what was assume to be his Zanpakutō sat on his back, but it wasn't a normal katana like others, being a full two feet shorter then the third seat herself. A katana would be too large for him to properly weild in its sealed fom.

Instead the sword was actually what looked like a tactical sabre. His uniform, while unusual for a shinigami, was immaculately kept, there was a hood and a scarf that seemed like he would use to hide his demonic physical traits. He was just under three and a half feet tall and barely weighed sixty pounds if he was lucky, today he had well kept long green hair that was tied into two ponytails that stretched down his back to the back of his knees.

He had slightly tanned skin, with currently purple eyes, and appeared to be wearing black form fitting armor over his chest and showed his well muscled body. While yes he appeared to be between 8 and 10 years old, but he had an eir around him of a spirit that was much much older then he appeared, even older then many in the division. The reality was he was over 1400 years old.

[/quote]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Jaeden acknowledged the Vice Captain's boy, before turning his attention to the hand offered shaking it firmly. His eyes found his Division it was indeed time to speak, he scratched his scalp and walked forward, deciding they'd make this official here and now. Though he needed more time to figure out the two new members, Jaeden hadn't cared much about the where how and when of this place or people. He knew soon enough they would be put to the test, but for now he would deal with this matter that he'd been reading about solo. Jaeden had been reading some reports on the roof, getting an idea for what was coming. Within his lips their was a blade of wheat grass, pulling it out he put it in the trash before walking to the front of the group.

"Alright to start this give a warm welcome to both the new Lieutenant and 3rd Seat of Squad 8. Tesome Ogani the Vice and Kimiko Utagawa the 3rd Seat. Now as I said before I had plans for our paradise and would tell you in time, though the details are finished. We are the Zanjutsu Division basically what this means is we will teach anyone who comes the art of swordsmanship. Fine tuning the art and proving that great swordsman and swords-woman still exist here in the Gotei 13. Now, show them the ropes and make them feel at home..As you all know I've had my mind on the recent amount of hollows building up in the remains of the Zaraki District. The explosion that happened their as we feared drew them in, due to the Gotei 13's state of chaos I supposed would be the correct term..I may be heading out to deal with it....Now thank you for your continued support, that's all. Your rooms are just next to mine I've written your names on them to make matters simple. We are a family here, so you are now brothers and sisters of the 8th and we welcome you to our family. "

A couple of the older members who'd been around for a while got up and walked up to Jaeden to push him for details but soon were turned away, Jaeden had no intention of telling them everything he knew till he was certain. Jaeden wasn't secretive but he loved this Division and protected them like family. These two were like brothers and well he'd not allow them needlessly to come to harm. Jaeden's mind reflected that mission that went so wrong, but this wasn't the time hollows were far different from rebels. Killing them was the first priority. But he'd have a word with the 11th before dispatching his forces to combat them, a joint effort would be wiser.

As for impressions, the boy seemed a tad serious but perhaps he'd loosen up after being here for a while. The female was spunky and had alot of personality, it made him smirk when he thought about it. Members began to greet them and offer hand shakes, they were rather informal here. But that was simply because of Jaeden and his nature. A families journey was about to begin from this.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100A new Vice Captain?(thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm
"What, what, WHAT!?" Kimiko's jaw dropped, her eyes widened as she glanced from Tesome to Captain Crow. "You CAN'T be serious. You're the new Lieutenant!? You're.. a kid!? And your voice... Who'd you steal it from?" She narrowed her eyes in suspicion at this 'boy' in front of her. She calmed down for a bit when Captain Crow began to explain everything, including the Squads specialization in Swordsmanship. Kimiko thought for a moment and then nodded to herself, "I see... So, that's why they sent me here..." She herself was rather skilled with a sword. Although that was really all she was skilled with, since she had barely come out of the Academy and was placed at Third Seat, obviously someone saw some talent within her. This really only made her smile and gave her a reason to try her best. She was glad that someone out there recognized her talents and skills. One thing did bug her though. This 'boy'. She wasn't going to change her mind about him. In her eyes he was a kid, and it will only be creepier every time she heard his voice. In truth, she could see how their relationship was going to go already.

The Mind Of Kimiko: "Hey Lieutenant!!!" picked him up and spun around while hugging the child rather tightly and ignoring his commands to put him down. Kimiko only giggled at her own though process, but was snapped from them when the other Squad Members came to say hi and introduce themselves. Kimiko immediately replied with happy greetings and smiles. Once they left, she waved to them and then glanced back to her new Lieutenant and Captain. A suddenly look of dread came on her face as she slouched over, feeling slightly defeated. "What... have I gotten myself into...?" Both of these males were too serious in her opinion. One of them was a 'child' she would have to take orders from, and the other was already put down on her lazy list. Two things she was not going to be able to stand.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yes I can and Yes I am." Looks up at her. "I didn't steal it from anyone." his eyes shifted colors to silver he was slightly annoyed by the blatent disrespect that she was showing him. He shook his head and retrieved his Lieutenants badge from the top of the Captains desk before he lost it in the mess and headed towards the door. He nodded to the members who congratulated him, but didn't spend much time talking to anyone.

He reached down and grabbed his bags and picked them up after affixing the badge to one of his ponytails. He flicked his hood up and and scarf up hiding his face from the others, opened the door and stepped out heading down the hall to his room. He would talk to the captain later. Right now he was too mad to be in the same room as the third officer.

[/quote]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Jaeden laughed softly he'd heard such a childish remark about the boy steeling a voice, he'd played it off as another thing. But Jaeden couldn't help but laugh at the two members. Boy this seemed like work for him, Jaeden slowly walked to his desk, he wasn't organized or neat. Beast described as a lazy and laid back man who could laugh at himself, he wasn't truly taking anything but a couple things seriously. For now the family would unfold as it needed and well his duty was to watch and see how things went for them, yes this was a chaotic place at times. They didn't have order yet and well Jaeden wasn't the older Captain that once lead this place.

Bringing his hands up, he interlocked his fingers and rested his chin on his hands as he yawned slightly, beginning to smirk well they weren't so along now were they. Two new faces to a Division that had gone so long without members or people. But for the most part, the dislike of the Third Seat and Vice Captains towards one another could change over time. But it was something to observe.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm
Kimiko was honestly stuck. Although she had no idea why the Lieutenant had actually left, her intentions towards him had nothing to do with making him mad. She really had not meant to irritate him in anyway. This was just her personality, and in truth he was going to either have to learn to deal with it or constantly avoid her. Now, she was standing in an office room with nothing to do, except work. She stepped over to the desk that was covered in papers and began picking through them. At first, a lot of them seemed unimportant, being random letters and things like that. Then, that changed. There were multiple papers needed signing for certain approvals, a couple of them having to do with the Zaraki District. Kimiko felt her left eye twitch uncontrollably. She glanced from the papers and up to the Captain in utter horror. She knew now exactly what she was in for.

"I... can't... believe... this...." her body trembled slightly as she continued flipping through the mountain of paperwork. "I'm going to diiiie." Tears began dropping down her cheeks as she looked towards the door, hoping for someone to come in so she could say "Help me." No one came in of course and suddenly a look of determination came onto her face. "No! I must not give in! I will do this!" She began to relax and casually separated the papers, filing a few, and then walking over to the Captain with about thirty, "You need to sign these..."
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

From the shadows behind Jaeden and Kimiko came a water balloon right when Kimiko is out of the way of any papers or anything that could be ruined by water. The shot was aimed absolutely precisely onto the top of Kimiko's head, soaking her head but not enough water to soak anything but her head, tho some drips would land on her uniform.

The water baloon had come from Tesome who had stepped out of the shadows behind Jaeden having used shadow step to literally teleport into the room through the shadows. He was tossing another water balloon up and down in another hand. "If little comments like that was enough to really bother me I would never had even made it through the Academy." He explained, he had recieved alot of flak from his classmates for what he was, some would have even called it racism.

"Don't make short jokes at me tho, im a little self concious about that, but I had to work ten times harder then the average officer to get to where I am, remember that." He explained as he spun around tossing the water balloon over his shoulder and ontop of her head again. as he disappeared back into the shadows and away.

[/quote]

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell