Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
On the Roof; Skipping Class? (Open to KHS Students) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100On the Roof; Skipping Class? (Open to KHS Students) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

On the Roof; Skipping Class? (Open to KHS Students) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Roof; Skipping Class? (Open to KHS Students)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Akio Gomoto Jumps the Gun!
Oniichi Gomoto Reveals the
Truth of Demon Hunters.
It was not long until Zero helps Akio out of the hole in the roof as Akio looks clearly out cold from the fall. However, when he hears Michiko looking for a way down, Akio can tell that she is intending to confront Oniichi about something. Probably president business. For what most presidents know about Oniichi, his concerns are only for the school as a structure, not for the students; at least he is the reason that teachers and delinquents are kept in line other than the Judgment led by Zero. Akio did not see Zero use any powers and he never see Serah using powers, so why Michiko was asking for a levitation ability to copy. What is this nonsense of "copying abilities" at all? Just as he was set on the ground, Akio springs up onto his feet with a kick and stands like the fact that he is a bloody mess now means nothing but a cameo of messy makeup. Instead of having to copy a person's power, why not doing the old fashion way! It is faster!

Akio rushes at Michiko in a sprint and considering his athletic records, he is pretty fast for his body size. He dives forward and grabs Michiko securely in his arms while twisting so he can realign himself. Upon doing so, he re-positions Michiko so that Michiko is laying horizontally with his arms underneath her shoulders and knees. To Michiko, they are falling fast, but with how Akio aligns Michiko in his arms, the landing will be soft for her although the ground would have a crater afterwards. With a loud crash, Serah and Zero can definitely tell that Akio landed on his feet and not on his head this time as Akio harmlessly puts Michiko back on her feet and on the welcoming ground below her. "Ground Level. Point of Interest, Gomoto Oniichi."

Suddenly, a pebble strikes against Akio's forehead. "OW! You could have given me brain damage with that rock!" Akio shouts out to his older brother. Oniichi stands with a stern leer to Akio. "Fist. You endangered a student, a class president on top of that. Do I have to remind you why your inner-demon was not coming out as of late?" Oniichi scolds Akio. Oniichi looks at Michiko, ignoring Akio who shouts, "Michiko is unharmed and stop calling me by my title!" Oniichi bows to Michiko with a stone cold expression, a man without empathy. "I do apologize for the damages. Akio is still young and not as disciplined as me and Aiko. Seeing that you sought knowledge of why I was beating on my brother, I can divulge some amusement." Oniichi speaks to Michiko, expecting her to be concerned about the rooftop incident. Most humans like her are rather current with their concerns. "Over the history, it is recorded that ever since Aiko was hospitalized as a lower classman, while you are a middle classman, Michiko; she was attacked by a serpent hollow and Akio was somehow led to believe that I was responsible. This explains the recent fighting where Akio blindly attacks me seemingly without reasons. But there is another side of this." Oniichi recites the past as Akio manages to stand his ground, though he does not like having Michiko listen to all this.

"Demon Hunters like me, Akio and Aiko are like the Vizard equivalents of Quincy. While the Quincy are capable of dispatching Hollows quickly, they are usually shorthanded when up against Demons; this is where the Demon Hunters came to be, long generations of capable superhumans who are trained and disciplined themselves to dispatching Demons as quick as they can. However, during the nineteenth century, the time of Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends, the Demon Hunters turned away from purity and accept a curse for more power because while the Demon Hunters are growing stronger, we are slowly becoming outmatched by the Demon's rapid growth in strength. Akio here was an example of that while he is stronger than most of us in physical prowess, he has an inner-demon called, "Fist," which came from the title, "Anima Fist," as it manifests when Akio's curse fluctuate. As for the Curse, his curse is Control; should he tried to control himself, he becomes the monster called, Fist. I sacrificed my empathy to gain my powers and because of that, I was able to beat Akio down before Fist has a chance to manifest where you and your friends would hesitate has his friends. So if you want me to stop beating down on him, expect yourselves to be prepared for when Akio loses control over himself. And one more thing...

Do not meddle in the Gomoto's affairs because our problems will be more than you can handle, Michiko-chan."

Oniichi gets up and walks off with all the information given to Michiko as Akio was twitching with irritation. "S-Sorry to get you into this mess." Akio speaks to Michiko with a shy tone in his voice. Akio puts his hand over the back of his head while looking guilty about how Oniichi pinpoints how Demon Hunters are cursed for power. Suddenly, Akio's reiatsu spikes up as he was leering at Oniichi's general direction with red eyes. "AND HE CALLED YOU, MICHIKO-CHAN BEFORE I HAVE A CHANCE!? THE ASSHOLE!" Akio shouts to the point that even Serah and Zero can tell...Akio's bound to fight Oniichi again soon if they don't intervene now. Though to Michiko...Akio inadvertently confessed his feelings to her in his rage.

On the Roof; Skipping Class? (Open to KHS Students) - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum