Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue0/0Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm
Hey everyone on PH, new as can be, invited by Aivee.
Well thats pretty much the grand tour.. as for previous RP well nothing major just kinda something here or there.. so prone to make mistakes.

Never had a solidified character.. 'code' so to speak but it could be useful for me to put my imagination into stone so to speak. But as well never done any of this sort of thing before so again prone to plenty of mistakes : p but PLEASE point them out because if i dont know what the issue is, then i cant fix it But any pointers anyone has for me please give them to me whenever the issue comes to light.

But anywho, as for me myself.. pretty outgoing, can easily handle rage and people being annoying.. although it is annoying.

Anywho, i am a good writer, very descript as much as i can. Tend to write alot more than is really needed. but prefer to stay away from the horrifying walls of text lol. But ya, hope to become active in PH, and hopefully not get too distracted with other things XD.

Anywho, hope to meet you all whenever the chance provides!
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue0/0Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 am
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Dsdsfsd

Welcome the Bleach: PH! Looking foward to roleplay with your charries in the future~
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue50/100Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty Re: Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.>

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am
A few words of caution for the RP
1. Watch out for Traps
2. Don't steal mah cookies
3. Watch out for traps *stares at Amaya*
4. The cake is a lie.

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> 662-the-cookie-monster-is-serous-about-his-cookies

Enjoy your stay...unless you steal mah cookies. Then its on. *cookie monster face*

No but seriously, welcome aboard and have fun.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue10/100Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 am
Lol. welcome to the site, hope you have fun. and don't worry about it, take the cookies....I dare you bwhahahahahaha

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 am
nah the cookies can wait.. the cake must be proven true or false once and for all!

Love, like life, is a dream lost in an ember covered in ash. It is there, but finding it is near impossible unless you find the faint glow, before it goes out.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue10/100Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 am
Its true, its the brownies that are a lie

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Left_bar_bleue50/100Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Perhaps...you deserve a reward for your attempts. *gives cookie* Don't try to steal any more though, I'm serious.

Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> 931848-bigthumbnail

Now I must go, time for my between cookie brownies.
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:54 pm
nom nom nom, cookies yum =w=

Love, like life, is a dream lost in an ember covered in ash. It is there, but finding it is near impossible unless you find the faint glow, before it goes out.
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 pm
Zetsway, i'm new, not been here before few of you even know me >.> Mikakowithaknife

I guess why only a few people welcomes this new member? Maybe they are busy. I'm sorry, Zets if not many people welcomes you into Bleach: PH because most staffs here are extremely busy with their work.
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:39 pm
ya no prob, kinda noticed with the jeff incident and other such things.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum