Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed]

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm
It wasn't what any of them were expecting. They arrived on the scene only to find that everyone that had been sent before them was dead. Rain poured heavily down onto their bodies, leaving everything soaked and blood spreading along the ground. Kanna gave the order to check if anyone survived, but that answer was obvious. They were ALL dead. Her Squad Members reported back. Friends were found, people that they all cared about were gone. "Lieutenant, what do we do?!" one of the young ladies in her Squad was in a panic as they all looked around at the bloodied mess. "Calm down! Gather th-..." Kanna's attention was suddenly caught by a scream and something white shooting passed everyone. She turned her head to see a small worm like creature with scythes as hands shooting around them at ridiculous speeds. Kanna could barely keep up with it herself. It charged at her and she was able to shunpo out of the way, but that meant it went to one of her members.

"NO!" Kanna watched as this worm like creature dug it's way into the throat of a young man that had just joined the squad. Everyone looked on in horror. The man screamed loudly as the thing made it all the way into his stomach and everything fell silent. A few seconds passed and everyone was quiet just waiting for something to happen. The man's body dropped to it's knees, his eyes wide because of the pain. Kanna had no idea what to do and what happened next only made that worse. Suddenly the thing shot out from the insides of the man's stomach, creating a rather large hole. Everyone yelled and attempted to run to get away, including Kanna. "GET OUT OF HERE!" she yelled as they attempted to get back to the Seireitei. She unsheathed her Zanpakutō and attempted to defend them, but this thing was so fast, she couldn't get a hit on him. It was only a mere ten seconds and only her and the young woman in her squad were still alive.

Kanna looked to her. They two were separated by at least ten feet. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" the girl was still in a panic. "Lieutenant Aikotsuki... I don't wanna di-" Out of no where, the thing shot out from the ground and used it's scythe like appendage to cut the head of the girl straight off. Kanna's eyes widened in horror and she moved forward to attempt to catch the girls body, as if that would help. Blood splattered all over body as she fell to her knees, the girl's body in hand. Kanna was stuck, frozen. Her body was trembling. She looked over and saw this thing coming to her once more and out of complete reflex, she swung her blade towards it, screaming loudly. Some how, the blade cut this thing right in half and it vanished like a normal Hollow would. Still shaking, she looked around at all of her fallen comrades.

That... was only an hour ago. Kanna was found walking towards the Seireitei with a dulled look in her eyes, clothes soaked, blood all over her body, and refusing to take help from anyone. She walked the entire way to the Squad Four Barracks like this. Many of the other Shinigami watched her in horror, wondering how someone like Kanna could look so broken. She made it to her room and walked in, closing the door behind her. She did nothing more. She only allowed her body to fall forward onto the ground and laid there, emotionally damaged from the days events.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty Re: K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed]

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 am
The day had been rather average for Snopy. Nothing had happened. He had gotten out of bed as usual. He had taken his time as he showered and put on his cloths. He grabbed the necklace that his sister gave him and hung it around his neck. That day when he had started work, he had a pile of paperwork he was asked to help with. Granted with his rank it wasn't his business so he was permitted to decline, but he always said yes for some reason. After a long day of work, he set of to roam the streets of Seireitei.

There seemed to be more people than usual, and they were all talking about something. He assumed it had nothing to do with him so he didn't bother listening in. A few scattered messages registered in his brain. From one conversation he heard the word death. He didn't think much of it, as sad as it was, it was part of the job. People died, and all he could do was offer a silent prayer to the fallen. Still, he was a little curious as to what had made everyone so tense. It wasn't a panic so whatever it was had finished already.

As Snopy continued to navigate Seireitei, the word hollow also came up. Snopy just shook his head. This happened all the time, after all, most of their fights were against hollow. He simply continued to wander, until something caught his ear. He was passing by a small group of Shinigami who were talking about the incident. Then he heard the name "Aikotsuki." Snopy's head bolted in their direction, he walked over, putting on a relaxed look to himself, as he asked what happened. You didn't hear? A large group of Shinigami were sent out to investigate a spot where there was a supposed hollow. Lieutenant Aikotsuki was the only survivor. Another one interjected into the story. They say that she has been moping around ever since, no one has ever seen her so depressed. In fact, I didn't know she had emotions. The men laughed a little at the comment. Snopy would have chewed their heads off if he hadn't already begun to dash for the Squad 4 Barracks.

He ran at full speed, being sure to Shunpo whenever possible. He burst into the Squad 4 Barracks and went up to one of the members. Where is Kanna's room. The look on Snopy's face said "Don't fuck with me I'm in a shitty mood" so the Squad member just pointed down the hall. He ran down the fall, the only reason he didn't shove people out of the way was because most were carrying medical supplies. He wasn't going to cause anyone's death because treatment was delayed after all. He found her room and swung open the door without thinking. Kanna, are you ok!? He gazed down in almost horror to see she was just lying on the ground, forlorn. My god, Kanna... He didn't bother asking if she was ok, the answer was obvious. So he asked a different question. ...whats happened? He had a look of worry, almost distress, on his face as he looked at her. Just seeing her like this almost made a tear fall, but it didn't show, not yet anyway.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Left_bar_bleue1570/100K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 am
While she was laying there on the floor, her wet clothes and the blood that they had soaked up was spreading along the floor. By the time Snopy got there, she was sitting in a puddle of watered down blood. Her eyes were completely dull, lifeless. She brought herself up in a sitting position, her back against the wall and her head lowered as if she had been completely defeated. She couldn't even look up to Snopy. She didn't have the will or energy to do it. “I... couldn't do anything... It was so fast. I couldn't help her... I couldn't help any of them... How am I alive? It's not fair... They should be alive, not me... I should be the one that died out there today...” Kanna was mumbling all of this to herself.

Kanna pushed herself to her feet and walked over to the kitchen area in her room. She pulled a bottle of liquor out and just began downing it all without any hesitation. She walked over to her bed, sat down, and glanced back to Snopy. Her eyes were narrowed slightly, still dull. “Snopy...?” she said his name as if she had just noticed that he was there. She hadn't even answered any of his questions. “Why are you here?” Her voice was completely calm. She didn't know how to react emotionally to what had happened today. She watched seven of her squad members die, all killed by a single small creature that was too fast for them to react to. And some how... she survived. She hated herself right now.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Left_bar_bleue50/100K. A.'s Horrible Day [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:11 am
Snopy almost fell backwards he was so shocked when he saw her eyes. There was no life in them at all. This was far beyond the cold look she usually had. She appeared to have lost the will to live. He listened closely to her mumbling, but could only catch half of it. The words he heard were enough to give him an idea of what had happened. Hearing her like this almost caused him to cry, but once again he held it in. He could only watch as she went and chugged a whole bottle of liquor. Snopy wanted to stop her, but after what had happened, that wasn't his top priority.

Finally she sat down on her bed and looked up at him, asking why he was here. Snopy didn't hesitate to answer. Why am I here? I heard something had happened that killed people and your name in the same sentence. I got worried and scared and ran over here to make sure you were all right. Snopy walked over and sat next to her on the bed. He did the best he could to comfort her. Kanna, what exactly happened out there? He didn't know what to say, and hoped the information would give him something to work on. On top of it, he really wanted to know what had happened. He was really worried.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 am
"It was supposed to be an easy mission. You go... get the injured, retrieve the dead, and bring them here to tend to injuries..." She began to explain in a quiet whisper of a voice, "But when we got there.. it was like walking into a nightmare... It was a slaughter. Every single one of them were dead. No survivors. The younger Squad Members shouldn't of had to deal with something like this... The thing that killed the others was still there and it attacked... It was so, so small, but so fast. I couldn't even keep up with it very well. It went... in through the mouth, down the throat, and into the stomach and then it burst out from the stomach..." Kanna actually had tears dropping aimlessly down her face and onto the floor below her. She was slouching forward, unable to keep herself sitting upwards. Emotionally and mentally, this woman was completely drained. She leaned back and collapsed onto the bed, the now empty bottle rolling from her fingers and onto the floor only to shatter on impact.

"Sio..." Kanna said the name with such sadness in her tone, "I asked her to come with us... 'Come on. It's an easy mission. A good one to start off on' is what I told her... That... th-th-thing... it.. cut off her head... I wasn't able to do anything. All I can see is her face.... All I can hear is her yelling 'Lieutenant.... I don't want to die'... Because I pushed her to come with us... Because I couldn't do anything... she is... they all are dead." Kanna rolled onto her side, away from him, curling her body into the fetal position.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 am
Snopy listened to her story in utter horror. As it went on, tears even started rolling down his eyes. He didn't cry, that wouldn't help Kanna at all. Yet the tears were for the fallen. Snopy hated death. Even though he accepted it as part of the job, he always had a tear for each and everyone of those who lost their lives. The worst part was the girl Kanna had asked to come along. There were several reasons, one was she didn't even have to be there. The other, was what a horrifying concept being beheaded was. People actually survived a short time after their head is chopped off, which was horrible. Kanna was lying on the bed as she spoke.

Snopy understood how she felt, the guilt that someone was only there because you made them go. It was one of the worst feelings, you may as well have killed them yourself. When Kanna rolled into the fetal position he knew it was time to do something. He moved towards her a little and put his hand on her shoulder. He gently rubbed it back and forth in an effort to calm her. I know that feeling. I know it because its happened to me before. But Kanna, there is no way you could have known. It was a freak thing, there wasn't any information on it. He continued to stroke her shoulder as he waited for a response. He had a feeling he knew what she would say, because he was sure that in his past he had said the same thing. He wasn't born with the resolve he had now, after all.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 pm
Feeling Snopy set a hand on her back, she tensed up, curling her body up even more than before. Kanna knew that he was just trying to help her and make her feel better, but that wasn't something she wanted at the moment. She only wanted to curl up in a corner and die. She felt she deserved such punishment. Hearing him speak to her, she raised her hands up to cover her ears. "S-top... i-it... I h-ate that..." she said in a hissed mumbled. She hated it when people attempted to relate to what she was feeling. Even if they really could relate and something like that did happen to them, she despised it when people tried to tell her it. Every person's situations were unique because everyone reacted to things a different way and to a different degree. In her eyes, telling her that they had too gone through something like that was like undermining her own situation as if it was something less. Whether people agreed or not, that is exactly how she felt and it wasn't something that was going to change.

The color to her eyes had not returned. Kanna still seemed as dull and lifeless as she was when he first entered the room. Now, her body was shaking again. She was trembling from head to toe, and knew he could feel lit when he rubbed her back. She didn't care. "I... sh-should have known. I shouldn't have made come with us. She really didn't want to go in the first place! Why did I make her go!? Why did I make her go!!!" With every sentence, her anger towards herself became more and more intense and with that her voice more malevolent.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 pm
Snopy could tell Kanna was avoiding being comforted by her reactions. She just shot down, or ignored, everything he said. What's worse is she was growing more and more angry at herself. He was extremely worried. Kanna never seemed the type to turn suicidal, but she also didn't seem to be the type to do this. As such Snopy knew he couldn't leave her until he had calmed her. The last thing he wanted was to hear she had killed herself. Despite he avoidance, he moved in a little closer and continued gently stroking her back.

Tell me Kanna, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? What will hating yourself do? The tone in your voice, it sounds like you want to be dead. What will that accomplish? Will your death do honor to those who had fallen? You have saved many lives in your time as Vice Captain. But you aren't perfect, no one is. We all make mistakes. Snopy let out a long sigh. Look, I know I'm bad with words. They seem to come out wrong most of the time. I refuse to leave you alone, so I'm going to stay here with you for awhile alright? Before trying anything else he waited for a response to his words. He had a feeling they wouldn't be taken well, yet he refused to just give up on her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm
As Kanna listened to him, she was able to calm down. Her body stopped being so tense, and relaxed as he rubbed her back. For a while, she said nothing and just kept silent and to her own thoughts, but that changed. She rolled over to face him, still not feeling like she had the strength to look up to him. Her hair covered most of her face, mainly her eyes at this point. "Thank you..." she mumbled under her breath as she reached out and grabbed onto his hand. She brought it closer to her, holding his hand as if it was the only thing keeping her alive at the moment. She closed her eyes, although they were covered by her hair anyway, and took in a deep breath. "I need you... to stay with me. I need you to promise that you won't leave my side, Snopy... I don't want to be alone. I don't think I can handle it. Stay with me..." Her voice was calm, but it was obvious that she was sort of begging him. She was one hundred percent unprofessional right now. Asking a person of the opposite sex, a different squad, and of lower rank to stay in your room for the night was NOT a smart thing to do.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 pm
Snopy was a little shocked at her response. She began to relax, and was no longer as tense. It was silent for a bit before she rolled over to face him. He couldn't believe how helpless she seemed to look. He listened and felt relieved when she thanked him, before grabbing his hand and holding onto it. He simply allowed her to do so, since she needed it, and in a way he was happy about it. Since she had grabbed the hand closer to her he was no longer stroking he back. He listened as she asked him to stay with her. Snopy simply smiled. Don't worry, I would never leave you.

Snopy wasn't sure what else to say. He moved in a little closer, their bodies now had little space between them. His hand was still in her grip, and he allowed it to stay that way. After which he simply sat with her. He didn't have any words to say, he didn't know what else to say. One hand was in her grip and the other was on the other side of his body, and cross movements would be rather uncomfortable. As such, that hand just sat on the bed. It was silent for awhile. Everything was up to Kanna, he wouldn't move unless she wanted him to. Though, he was fine with that. He was worried about her, that was true, but he was also happy. He was happy he could be around her, he was happy she was so close to him. In a way, he kind of wanted to just stay like this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum